Arlene's Long Spermfest Weekend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

Lenny had a delighted look on his face, as she leaned forward and draped her boobs over his face, nipples grazing his cheeks. She waved them from side to side, their heft enthralling as they swayed. She dangled them over his eye-sockets.

"Aren't you going to feel them up, you big stud?" she asked with a coy smile, keeping them just out of reach, and Lenny extended both hands upwards towards them.

This was our prearranged signal and then commenced a sudden flurry of activity. While they had been talking, I had pulled out the rope I had put in the bag with the slipknot pre-tied, and was ready to go.

As soon as he reached up, Arlene grabbed both his hands and held them tightly up at the corners of the lounge chair's edge. I got the slip knot over his right ankle, looped the rope around the feet of the chair and made another quick loop around his other foot, lashing them quickly to the chair's legs.

Lenny had begun to struggle with Arlene but she had leverage on her side until I was able to bring the long length of rope around to the top of the chair and secure each of his hands in turn.

We had him stretched out and bound with his limbs fastened to each corner of the chair in a flash.

"You fuckers!" yelled Lenny. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Just a little fun," smiled Arlene. "Something a little different."

She stood with her arms crossed, surveying our victim. I made my way around the chair, using some shorter lengths of rope to double secure each limb, as we had figured our initial speed rope routine wasn't going to be adequate for a whole afternoon of fun, which was what we had in mind.

In a few careful minutes I had him pretty well immobilized. I stood next to Arlene to take in the view, while Lenny yelled at us, threatening all sorts of dire consequences when he got free.

"Lot of noise, Rob, lot of noise. Think we need to gag him?"

"Naw," I said. "No one for miles to hear, he'll get hoarse after awhile anyway."

Lenny glared at us and continued to berate and threaten us. Arlene took the opportunity while Lenny was busy yelling to rub my crotch through my shorts until my prick bulge was obvious.

The intensity of Lenny's barrage slowly began to abate. Arlene stood back, eyes at my groin, and then very slowly removed my clothes til I was standing there naked save for my sandals, with my cock pointing out, stiff, heavy and aroused. Arlene turned to give Lenny a look while she played her fingers over my cock.

Lenny had stopped his yapping, and was watching us intently. I deliberately and slowly removed Arlene's blouse the rest of the way, and then pulled off her skirt. We embraced and kissed each other in front of him, pretending he wasn't there but acutely aware of his eyes on us.

"Oh dear," Arlene finally said, looking over at our captive, "his cock isn't very hard."

With exaggerated concern, she sat down next to Lenny, looking him in the face the whole time, and began playing with his tool. She ran her fingers softly around his cockhead and stroked the underside of his balls until his pego was pointing pretty much straight up. Lenny's face was a mixture of anger and pleasure.

I took the opportunity to use the camera for some nice shots of my old buddy restrained but aroused, Arlene's big tits hanging over his crotch while she played with his cock.

Arlene smiled broadly. "Let's keep Mr. Hot Cock on the edge for the whole afternoon," she proposed. "If he behaves himself maybe we'll let him climax before dinner. And maybe even cut him loose after that," she mused, smiling the whole time.

Lenny watched her like a cat.

"Hear that, thou deflowerer of mine own cunt? Taker of my virginity? Contributor to perversion, lecherous habits, and the complete corruption of a small town innocent girl?" she asked, looking straight at Lenny. "Follow directions and you'll be a free man this evening."

Lenny glared. "And what if I don't?"

Arlene shrugged. "Not sure how many orgasms you can stand to witness Rob and I share. And we're both set to leave tomorrow morning anyway. I can drive Rob to the airport, you don't have to be the one to do that, and we could just put a blanket on you tonight so you don't get cold out here. I'll hold a beer bottle or jug or something for you to pee in before we turn in for the night so you don't wet yourself out here and have to sit in your own urine.

"We'll call the neighbors from the airport tomorrow when we get there. I'm sure they will be amused when they come over. But I am sure they will be willing to set you free too. It will all be nicer, and more temporary and congenial, if you just play along with our little game this afternoon."

I couldn't read Lenny's face very well, but he had calmed down a little and at least was not raging against the scene as fiercely anymore. And seriously, what was he going to do anyway?

Although I did wonder what would be up once he did get his freedom, but Arlene and I had talked about that a bit already and we had some precautionary plans in place.

As usual, we didn't follow the script perfectly, but that was fine.

My fantasy had involved a long, lascivious coupling with Arlene within sight of the immobilized Lenny, plus a few other amusements thrown in. We did manage the first alright, but the second part ended up being more free-form than either of us had reckoned on.

To begin with, Arlene took me by surprise and went inside to pull out Lenny's small portable sound system from his living room, and after hooking it up out on the deck, she proceeded to put some old pre-World War II swing music on, a minor obsession that Lenny had revealed to us earlier that weekend.

We had found it puzzling that he, of all people, had gotten interested in big-band music, but we had humored him over the weekend when he wanted some tunes on.

After setting up some old Benny Goodman stuff on the soundbox, Arlene stroked me hard and we proceeded to do some naked dancing on the porch, my cock swaying to the old time music.

I am not a very good dancer in the first place, but I am definitely certain I never did any extended naked dancing with my prick erect, or at least stiff out in the open, for as long as we did that afternoon.

Arlene had a smile on her face throughout, pleased with her little diversion, and made sure to graze my cockhead from time to time with her soft cunt-hair as we cavorted across the porch in time with the music. Her eyes were either on my face, smiling the whole time, or Lenny, or my cock. She appeared to enjoy watching my stiff prick sway and bob about while we twirled around.

She was light on her feet. Watching her tits move about from side to side, then feeling them when she pressed them into my chest when we came together, was absolutely entrancing. After half an hour or so, we were sweating and took a break for drinks.

We sat on each side of Lenny, Arlene extending a beer bottle to him to give him a drink, while she ran her fingers up and down his prick.

After we cooled off a little, we laid out a blanket and towel on the deck and Arlene spread herself wide on it, legs enchantingly apart so that her split showed right within clear view of Lenny, positioning her own head in a path that would let her maintain eye contact with him. Her cunt was directly facing our roped-up friend.

She'd brought a few pillows out too, and stuck one under her head to elevate it. She looked so inviting I couldn't help kneeling on all fours in front of her cunt and giving her a nice long licking. Lenny was treated to the sight of my arse just a few feet away, my balls hanging and my prick bobbing up and down as I attended to Arlene. My anus was pointed right at him.

The inner armchair photographer in me wondered whether maybe he was getting to see my 'best side.' I licked Arlene enough to get her legs moving restlessly, but didn't want her to come yet, so I left off and moved up next to her head. We kissed, and I let my hands play along her nipples, kneading her boobs and moving them about, making sure Lenny saw how much I was enjoying them.

Soon she had turned her head and had me in her mouth and she slowly tongued my shaft and head, one hand under my balls, rubbing nicely on my perineum.

At one point I thought it might be fun for Lenny to see what his 'lick the prick' game looked like as a spectator, so I bobbed my prick just out of reach of Arlene's mouth and we played a nice game of 'catch the cock.'

After a good workout, and my sperm beginning to build up some pressure in my balls, I squatted over her head while facing Lenny, and let Arlene suckle my balls and rub my ass, my prick untouched but pointing straight up.

Lenny looked at the whole scene intensely, his own prick stiff out along his belly. He would have seen my erect cock in front of him, as well as Arlene's spread wide cunt, all damp and pink. After some moments, I rubbed my balls and prick all over her face, reaching down to tickle her cunt with one hand.

We took frequent breaks, and disengaged for drinks and various backrubs and other contact. I re-positioned the camera several times, using the remote shutter activator to get some good shots of Arlene and me, depending on what we were doing, as well, of course, of getting some great shots of Lenny all tied up and his prick being licked, tickled, fondled, teased and otherwise tormented.

Arlene's eyes were shining. The whole thing went on for the rest of the afternoon, as we had no interest in shortening our pleasure. Often we just lay next to each other, kissing and softly fondling each other's groin, making little lovey-dovey noises we knew would aggravate Lenny.

But as the day wore on, I got so that I wanted more and more to enter her, at least for a little while, and feel her cunt gripping my cock. So one time, after getting her real close to a climax with my tongue, I finally knelt in front of her and placed my prickhead right at her entrance. She was playing with my nipples as I was above her, giving me very sweet sensations.

I went real slow. I wanted to feel each part of my prickhead enter her. I stopped every quarter inch of penetration, just feeling the new section of my prick that was now inside her, caressed by her cunt's warmth and wetness.

When just my prickhead alone was inside her, I halted, and made tiny little back and forth motions, feeling her cuntlips hold my cock's head. But Arlene's eyes were gleaming, and she urged me in all the way.

I laid out on top of her, and inch by inch moved my prick forward until I was buried up her. Arlene responded with a little wiggle of her rump, which set my prick nerve endings off in a delightful spasm. Her fingers trailed across my back and rump, and she pulled my asscheeks apart, coaxing me to begin moving more urgently.

I moved as slowly and deliberately as a I could, trying to hold off. I had noted earlier that Arlene liked pressure right at the top of my thrust, so I made sure to grind my pelvis into her there, sliding side to side at the top.

We stopped to kiss, and Arlene made little murmuring noises I knew would irritate Lenny no end. I could feel his eyes boring in on my back and rump, knowing he had a fantastic viewpoint to see me while I impaled Arlene.

Too quickly I felt my sperm begin to rise however, and I pulled out, kneeling to lick Arlene's engorged and now very wet notch.

We rearranged everything and reversed, so that she was on top now, her head facing Lenny, and I got to watch her big swaying tits over me. She was slow and deliberate, grinding her cunt onto my prick, which quivered with the contact. I saw her give Lenny a look now and then, enjoying the display of her own pleasure, and provoking his discomfort.

She sensed me getting close however and left off after a few minutes, but knelt down and let me run my cock up and down the valley between her breasts, which she held together. It was a kick watching my prickhead poke through at the top of a stroke, then disappear again in between those heavenly soft orbs.

But of course at this stage I couldn't take much of this either, I was getting awfully close, and she laid off again. She stood up slowly, eyes on Lenny, whose gaze was direct, his expression a little hard to read. She made her way over to him and sat by his side, her eyes locked on his, and ran her fingers up and down his prick til his hips squirmed in pleasure.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Rob is going to take me now," her grin very wide, "he's going to fuck me pretty hard, I think." She let her mouth drift down to his cockhead, and gave him a pretty good licking and sucking until he was starting to pant with desire.

She spread herself out on the blanket, eyes on Lenny the whole time, and motioned me to her. I walked over in an exaggerated fashion, making sure Lenny saw my erect cock wag from side to side. I even stroked myself a couple times before kneeling in front of Arlene's invitingly spread legs, and playing my cockhead over her lips. Arlene's gaze urged me in.

Entering a sweet warm eager cunt is just about one of the nicest things in the world. We were slow about it, and Arlene and I lay coupled together for some time before I felt her give me the first cuntal squeeze.

Her tongue was in my mouth, and her breasts were squashed underneath me, soft and sweaty. I knew Lenny was watching, and salivating, his own cock hard and wishing he was in my place.

I started slowly, moving my rumpcheeks in a deliberate fashion, while Arlene pulled on them, spreading my anus wide, for Lenny's benefit. I continued for a bit, going slow, sometimes withdrawing far enough so that just my prickhead was inside her, giving Lenny a good view of my bunched-up testicles and Arlene's cunt gripping me, then plunging back in with energy.

I would stop from time to time, but each time I started up again, my hips pushed into her more quickly, and more firmly. Arlene was louder than usual, making enchanting little love noises and extended exhaled sighs of pleasure.

I found myself getting close and finally went all out, grunting while I pushed, Arlene yelling in a louder and louder voice: "Fuck me, fuck me Rob!"

I went hard at the end, faster and faster until my sperm shot out at the top of a thrust, my ass squeezing

tight in delicious fashion. Arlene's hands urged me into her until all was done, my asscheeks finally just going through the motions.

We lay still for several minutes, kissing and Arlene caressing my back. I finally rolled off, my prick soft and wet and I saw Arlene give Lenny a distinctly conquering look. His own expression was hard to read, he was not doing any revealing.

Arlene got to her feet and went over to Lenny, playing a hand over his ramrod cock. "That was a nice fuck," she said to Lenny, drawing out the last word and making it sound as dirty as possible. "Your old friend knows how to fill me with sperm."

She gave me a look. "Rob, you think we can lower the back of this chair without letting our prisoner loose?" It was one of those lounge-chairs that you could adjust the back angle with a set of stepped stops.

We were able to do so with only a little rearranging, and ended up just tightening up the ropes restraining his hands so he wouldn't go anywhere. Lenny was flat on his back now, prick laid out hard and full on his belly.

Arlene gave him a big smile and sat down on his chest, straddling him. "Would your prick like a good climax?" she asked, eyes glinting. "You up for a big blast of semen?" Lenny didn't say anything, just gave her a long look, and nodded every so slightly.

"Good," murmured Arlene, "good." She leaned forward and dangled her tits into his face, one at a time, so that Lenny could tongue and suck on her nipples. She batted his face back and forth with them, their heft making little slapping sounds on his cheeks, as she smiled. She ran a hand back to his prick to fondle it and make sure it was hard.

"I wanna come first though," she said, and she edged forward, squatting over his head and nuzzling her cunt hair over his face, up and down along his nose and chin, before settling in over his mouth. "Lick me you big stud," she ordered, and didn't wait for a response, just started moving her cunt over his mouth.

She directed me around to the top of the lounge-chair, and guessing what she wanted, I pulled up one of the other chairs to take a seat, while I leaned forward. She held on to my shoulders for balance as she played her cunt over Lenny's mouth.

I could see his tongue dart into her, my own sperm starting to leak out onto him. She must have been pretty close to a climax because the whole thing didn't take long. She ground her cunt into him and I could feel her hand-grip on my shoulders tighten.

Her legs squeezed his head. With a low exhalation that grew louder and louder she came strongly, her hips curling into him and pushing down on him pretty hard, for a moment I was wondering if he was going to get suffocated in his position with Arlene's cunt mashed into his mouth and her thighs gripping his face.

She rubbed back and forth strongly over his mouth, til she was spent, her cunt rocking more slowly and more quietly. She lingered her crotch over his mouth, extending her own face to mine for a long tongue-embracing kiss. I could feel that the tension in her body had left her. I reached out and groped her breasts, hanging so lovely in front of me, their big heft just sitting there, swaying back and forth.

She gave me an evil smile. "I think he got a good taste of your sperm, Rob."

"Well, and your own juices too," I returned. His face was indeed slick with our fluids. I couldn't really get a good read of his facial expression, but he exchanged searching glances with each of us, more or less indicating he had no idea of what was next in store for him. It must have driven him nuts, Mr. In-Charge, not having any control at all.

She stood up.

"What do you think, Rob? Time for our friend's cock? Let's check it out."

We moved down to Lenny's crotch, each of us on one side of the lounge-chair. His prick was pretty hard, laying down stiff on his belly, pointing up towards his head. Arlene ran her fingers along its length, playing briefly with his cockhead.

We could see it twitch as she touched it. She extended her tongue, and just barely grazed it over his cockhead. I couldn't help myself and circled around between his legs, fondling his balls, which were moving around in their sack. Lenny was making little moaning noises.

"Suck his balls, Rob," Arlene said. "I bet he'll like that. I'll leave off his prick a little bit. He's dying to explode, but I think we can make him wait a little longer."

She ran her fingers over his belly and chest, tickling his armpits until he squirmed. "This is even more fun than I thought it would be," she said, a wide smile on her face.

It was a little awkward for me to be in between his legs, I was a bit outstretched but found a usable position on my knees, with most of my torso above my navel resting on the lounger. My prick was dangling free, I could even feel it cool off a bit as its wetness dried in the summer air.

I couldn't believe I was doing this. Lenny's balls were right in front of me, all drawn up and looking like they were ready to go. I began licking them, and then heard the camera's shutter clicking. Arlene was snapping some pictures. I looked up with some alarm, but she seemed to anticipate my concern.

"I'm behind you Rob, the only face in the pics will be Lenny's." I looked up to see Lenny glaring.

Ha! I went back to work. They were good sized nuts, with a fair amount of hair. They smelled real male, and had a nice resistant pressure in my mouth. I enjoyed the whole thing more than I expected.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers