All Comments on 'Arlo Ch. 05'

by Gweall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
willieonewillieoneover 9 years ago

Superb! Thank you for sharing this wonderful story, I love how it concluded.

kmillerk1kmillerk1over 9 years ago
Thanks,

Great way to sum it up. Good story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love the story, but it feels like there is something missing between chapter 3 and 4. I was hoping to get an explanation what happened when arlo relapsed and left donovan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have been so much better

A shame the story feels really rushed and for me you've just scratched the surface of the characters and the events that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

I would have loved to learn more about Jake's past since it was eluded to in the previous chapter. It was a nice read, I love when an author posts daily. While I think it was a little lacking, it still made me smile. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story but rushed.

You're a good author but have a tendency to just gloss over your characters background. That leaves gaps in the story, some you could drive a truck through.

This story had a good plot, interesting characters and yet the story felt rushed and lacked flow. Keep writing but please take this constructive criticism in mind for future stories. Glad Arlo got his happy ending.

judojonjudojonover 9 years ago
thanks

What a great story .I waited till i read all to comment .. You did a really good job with it. It flowed and it made me cry but most of all it made me feel good. Again thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You give Arlo's height as "four foot eight" - I'm assuming you mean 5'8"?

At 4'8", he'd be a figure of fun in a hospital - he'd need to stand on a stool to treat patients in hospital beds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous