All Comments on 'Aroma of a Simple Housewife'

by Gajagamini

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good!

For a new writer, this is a really good start. Some help is needed, however. Get an editor. I do not suggest you change the South Asian voice, but there are problems of repetition and word choice. Secondly the piece it too short. It would have been much better you gave us more detail, perhaps told us what was going on her her mind. Also think a little more carefully on the details of what the characters are doing. Her maneuvering on the balcony was well done, but his fondling wasn't as well thought out.

But overall, it shows a lot of promise, and i enjoyed it.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Good flash incident

Not a big fan of BBW, but I like the spontaneity of the situation, and the opportunism of both parties. One question remains...have the narrator's masturbatory fantasies now changed?

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667over 11 years ago
Good! Keep it Up

The situation is novel, a amorous, very exciting and probable, but could have been more descriptive and detailed. Perhaps, can be developed further, when they meet again. Are they taking planned risks and meeting again for more sumptuous coitus?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I LOVE this story: ❤❤❤❤❤- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]!

In my book, this story is very erotic & totally realistic; in its own way it is romantic to.

👍

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Erotic

I would love smell matured hairy cunt & ass of an experiened Indian lady & have an odour filled sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous