Art Deco Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******

He awoke with a start and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling above him; his heart leapt as he recollected the prior day's events, and felt the warmth of the sunshine. He donned his leggings and opened the glass doors to the balcony. The verdigris green tiles underfoot were warm and the guard rail across the white and green balcony even warmer. He could hear the surf crashing in the distance and the unmistakably saline air teased his nostrils. The horizon which went from bright green to the azure blue in the distance, set off by palm trees and was absolute heaven. Or so he thought at that point; though he was blissfully unaware just then, he was to reach another heaven very shortly! He made some coffee and sat watching women go by; with relaxation like this his imagination was sure to burn brightly, as he saw several sultry examples go by, he then thought of Dolores, Judy, Carole, Holly; oh how he hoped that one of them might show more than just a working interest in him --let's face it, if they publish his sort of literature they must have at least a slight interest in the content- he remembered Dolores' comment about 'kitten' and instantly found a bulge in his leggings.

The door-bell rang; as if by magic, there stood Dolores. She had on a silky black dress set with a shiny crimson patent leather belt, the dress hugged her mature waist and hips and was cut at an angle showing a little thigh on one side and just above the knee on the other, She wore a tiny black choker and her auburn hair glowed in the sunshine, sexy black patent high-heeled sandals making her as tall as he. She was every inch the vision of a goddess to him and her scent wafted into the apartment, almost mesmerising him.

'You're late!' she said looking at him sternly for the first time ever; this had him tingling with anticipation- she then smiled;

'Only joking' she said teasingly. Oh how he'd wanted her to be genuinely angry with him for one moment; he was ready to drop to his knees and ask what he could do for her to allow him forgiveness. As it was he nearly fell over himself as he asked her in and stumbled to one side as she stepped primly past him.

'I've come to show you a few things which might interest you around our little community which might help you with the stories I expect you to write for me in future. The more I look at your stories,the more potential I see in you'. She said as she sat on a bar stool and carefully lifted the more exposed leg over the other. She smiled as she noted he'd watched the entire movement fixedly.

'Sorry' he said '....I' She cut in assertively-

'Don't be silly, I intend to help your creativity in every way; please tell me you find me and the other girls attractive, I promise it won't hurt our business partnership.'

He swallowed hard and felt like a schoolboy confronted by a Headmistress offering him a choice of chocolates or the cane. He composed himself and smiled almost sheepishly at the confident beauty before him;

'Of course I do, you're all so delectable in your own ways'.

'Good' she said. 'I'd like you to bare that in mind when I show you round and especially when we go to my barbecue later this afternoon. I just know the ladies will all be trying to out-dress each other. I had no end of a job getting into this dress; I may ask you to help me out of it later!' She giggled and smiled wickedly at him.

'I think you should have your shower now' she said whilst looking down at the protrusion in his leggings. He was now almost speechless and his mind boggled at what she'd said- did she mean it? Was she just teasing?

'I,I,.. I shan't be a minute he said, and had the quickest shower and preparation of his life.

He walked behind the superior female form almost obediently; he tried not to look at her glorious bottom as it giggled in the silky dress as she walked.

'I must get a grip' he said to himself, but he couldn't help thinking that she already had him on a subliminal leash, and he was beginning to enjoy the feeling. They got into her car and cruised to a residential block not far from where Judy lived. She led him into a complex adorned with all manner of climbing roses and hanging baskets. They went through the main doors, and she knocked at the door of a room called 'The Anne Desclos Suite' ; the door opened and the sight that met him took him right into a black and white movie. The room was full of women in their late middle-age, the air was full of smoke and the Art Deco theme was applied to every detail.

'These ladies helped me with the authentic look I had yesterday' they were all dressed, some fully, some scantily or casually, in clothes that Bogart would have appreciated and he found the scene very sexy somehow; they all seemed to be reading a similar book, and some were reciting to others as they lay back smoking. There was a sudden commotion as the women noted the presence of a male in their obviously feminine haven; the level of the commotion only quelled by the fact that Dolores was well known them. They quietened down and started to smile. Dolores just stood smiling.

'It's him isn't it?!' said a game looking woman in a full length pearl effect dress, her breasts heaving as she spoke.

'Yes ladies, this is the man who wrote the stories you've been sampling for me recently'- this announcement engendered much murmuring giggling and cooing from the very experienced looking group. Dolores held his hand firmly as if to guard him from what she was about to say.

'He's going to answer some questions for you and will sign your copies; we hope you'll treasure these 'special editions' I'm hoping they will quickly become collector's items- and as promised we're going to have a raffle and the winner will get to spend an evening with him at the venue of their choice'; He nearly fell over when he heard this, but felt compelled to obey these new instructions. She was beginning to control him and the matter of fact command along with the sight of these women made him relax somehow; he was beginning to enjoy it.

'Now ladies, we only have an hour before I take him back from you, please be gentle with him' and she sat down with a smirk as the women crowded about him. A very elegant women in a pink strappy costume which accentuated every curve of her mature body, took him by the hand; she was obviously high up in the pecking-order as no-one objected -- the other women smiling mischievously as she led him by the hand she sat back in a large leather chair and crossed her legs dominantly; she shuffled a cushion across with her lower leg and said;

'Kneel there and answer my questions'- he knelt automatically before her without hesitation or apparent embarrassment; the haughty Dom smiled at his obedience and this brought a round of applause from the women. They had him just where they wanted him. They knew he was submissive, but this was going better than they could ever have wished . As they clapped he instinctively bowed his head slightly in respect for this woman who had shown her natural superiority. His balls tingled and he felt pleasure at this first humiliation. She fired all manner of intimate questions at him; mainly at whether he had experienced the situations suffered by the males in his literature, and if not , would he like to? He was open and honest with his replies and after answering a few was happy to relive his burden in confessing to an obviously very dominant woman. The women gasped and giggled at his answers. Dolores listened intently. She was very, very pleased with him. When the Dom was done, she spiked his chest with her raised heel, allowing him a peep of her inner thighs and said;

'I think I may buy all the raffle tickets- I'd love to have you alone to myself; if I don't win, I may make Dolores an offer she can't refuse', the women chuckled and he was led away and made to entertain another and another with his confessions.

The women clapped in appreciation as the two left and closed the smoke behind them;

' I use these women to sample read prospective publications; they're always a good guide to what will sell- I can guarantee you'll be ok'. Dolores then looked at him expecting perhaps just a possible small complaint about some element of the surprise that had been bestowed upon him. He just smiled back; he was elated somehow, not just with the treatment he had received, but with the fact that they actually liked his tales;

'Thank you Dolores' he said.

'You may kiss my hand' she said triumphantly, as she offered it to him and he duly did so; then looked into her eyes in wonderment. He was really enjoying this new life.

Next she took him to a small café, which though not sited in the most prominent position- it was not facing the sea or any particular point of beauty- seemed to be frequented by an inordinate amount of people; there were ten or twelve people sat there, some couples, some individually. He had noted many cafes facing the ocean which only had three or four customers; there was obviously something different about this one. She looked at him with a sudden air of authority as a waitress came close-

'll have a coffee now, see to it!' she said sharply and audibly. His sphincter quivered at this command and was only stilled when she winked at him. The waitress couldn't fail to hear the command as she passed behind Dolores and smiled smugly at the male who she could now see was owned by this woman.

' Can I have Two white coffees please' he said in his normal polite English fashion.

'Please MISS!' said the waitress sternly.

'Please ..Miss' he said, mesmerised at the thought of being chided by a young waitress.

'That's better'- she said; and strutted off to get the coffee. Dolores smiled;

'you must know your place at this café' ; just watch that man over there- he espied a middle-aged man alone sipping at a coffee and pretending to read a paper, whilst looking furtively about the area. A hefty buxom madam appeared from behind him, making him almost jump.

'Good morning' he said as she hovered slightly, looking for some form of recognition though it was apparent that they had never been acquainted.

'Well?' she barked- he looked relieved-

'What would madam like?' With that she sneered at the little man as her vast bottom descended to the chair; her generous cheeks enveloping the entire seat.

'Get me a black coffee immediately' she said, and he stumbled off to beg the pleasure of the waitress. He came back and sat; she smiled at him.

'You'll pay here then you'll come home with me and pay again' she said as though broadcasting to the entire state. He smiled and so did she; blowing at the coffee to cool it in eagerness to depart.

Dolores had been told of this café by one of the ladies at the 'club' they had just left- it was delightful. This was no tacky 'call-girl' situation; it was subtle, apart from the customary announcements made by the various ladies to ensure humiliation from word go- it was almost surreal, and none of the customers ever drank their coffee and left alone in disappointment. Dolores looked at him in a very different way now;

'Barbecue time I think'. Then she put on her air of authority;

'Pay the waitress and make sure you are polite and give her a good tip. I'm going to take you home and teach you how to talk to your betters.'

*******

As she drove him away from the South Beach area and its multitude of pastel coloured cake-like buildings, and drove North toward Sunset Lake, she talked business and spoke of her excitement in getting his book ironed out format wise, illustrated --with his direct help, and published asap.

'Then we'll start thinking about your next compilation; I hope you're not homesick or anxious to get back quickly -- I intend to keep you for as long as possible' she said smiling but assertively . He too wanted to get his book published, but was certainly in no hurry to leave for the UK; the sun beat down on her modern Mustang convertible as they cruised to her home, she was delectable and was making it clear that she and her friends may have more than an interest in just his talent for writing.

'No I'm not homesick, and there isn't anyone or anything to rush back to; I'm only concerned at what it's costing you to keep me'. She turned her head from the road and smiled at him seductively;

'We own the property you're staying in, and tourism is down due to the recession, so the cost there is minimal- we'll be taking a percentage of what your book earns, and it will earn, trust me. So don't worry about the cost of flights etc.; we'll make you pay, one way or another' she said in a tone that made him tingle, then she casually placed her hand between his legs and stroked him;

'I don't want you to be shocked at what I will now tell you and what the ladies ask of you when a few drinks have loosened their tongues later- it's quite apparent to us all already that you are as submissive as the males in your stories; you must know that we shall all take full advantage of you. I will tell you now, I shall be the first to enjoy your company intimately and you shall stay at my house after the barbecue. You would like me to dominate you, wouldn't you? She said in a completely matter-of-fact tone. He had a lump in his throat to match that between his legs;

'Yes, I would love that' he said more calmly than he ever thought he could have in this position. He fought to come to terms with what was happening and what she had just said. As though she read his mind she continued in a sincere and firm tone without smiling nor with any menace in her tone;

'You will pleasure me for taking your business on and I shall reward you for becoming my property in business and person, we'd had the notion on reading your books which is why you were invited over; on seeing you we were more sure than ever; I've wanted to keep you from the moment I saw you, and all the ladies agreed on Friday night that we would share you. This will be mutual as this will help you with the stories which we will demand you create.'

She said this as they crossed the causeway to Sunset Island, she turned a curve and travelled a short distance to a huge white Hispanic house; she clicked a remote and the gates opened. She parked amongst several cars which were already there. He was weak at the knees as he left the car; she came to him smiling again. Then she pulled him close, she leaned teasingly into him with pursed lips and he moved to meet her...

'Oh, she exclaimed; you see those two large windows at the top? That's where you will become mine for the first time'. She then began to move forward- he was disappointed at the promise of a kiss and then denial. She knew exactly what she was doing. She stopped, smiled at him;

'Oh yes, I remember' and embraced him in a soft kiss. 'Don't you get distracted by the other women tonight, I'm first and I intend to have more than my fair share of you!'

She took him through the beautifully furnished house and led him upstairs; he had trouble following at first; was she to have him entertain her before the barbecue? His emotions were confused by this; oh how he wanted to be allowed to please this woman, his eyes once again trained upon that gorgeous rear. His heart leapt as his imagination boggled; what would she have him do? She took him into a large bedroom. He trembled. She then picked up from the bed a white silky shirt with baggy sleeves, no collar, and a pair of loose leggings.

'Now take your shirt, pants, shoes and socks off' she said- he was somehow relieved at this, and extra relieved that 'pants' meant trousers in America.

'As you can see, I'm dressed for the occasion, and the other women will have a thirties movie theme with their dress also -- you're going to be our leading man!' He did as he was told and stood there in his pants which hid nothing; his manhood virtually protruding from up the waistband. She moved over to him ;

'Take THOSE pants off as well; the ladies may wish to witness your arousal on occasion, and this will humiliate you nicely; your pleasure will be easier to fondle in these loose fronted leggings'. She smiled and moved up to him, his manhood rigid at 45 degrees; she let him feel her clothed body up against his nakedness, then gently cupped her hand under his balls and the lower part of his member- she licked his ear and whispered;

'Later.. later.. I shall own you completely for the first time'. She was careful not to allow his excited manhood dribble it's now visible lubrication on to her black dress. She had him dress in the shirt and leggings which were exquisitely comfortable and had him view himself in the mirror; I look like a cross between Zorro and Huckleberry Finn he thought, but the outfit seemed to lend itself to him somehow.

'I think you look the perfect 'Heathcliff' she said; 'a suitable waif at the mercy of his betters- you shall have many mistresses tonight' she said with a wicked tone.

She led him downstairs and down through a passage toward open French windows; a very elegant and very fit and curvaceous black lady stepped over and almost cheekily grabbed his hand, smiling at he and Dolores --

'This is Margot; she's my housekeeper' She squeezed his hand and pulled him closer and kissed his cheek with her luscious ample, soft black lips;

'I've read your stories too, and I've been promised I may keep you as well as the house, when an occasion comes and the ladies are on business; You and I are going to act out the part from 'Southern Belles' where 'Charlene Blanchford', gets the man into the 'Pearl Bedroom'- that's a promise!' she said as she let go of his hand and stroked his chin, grinning with pleasure. He remembered the part in the book where a man is captured, trussed and made to entertain a superior black goddess. His manhood went rigid yet again at the thought as he took in the scent of this dusky dominant woman. He would look forward to that.

Dolores smiled triumphantly as she led him out onto the middle of the lawn, barefoot. Most of the ladies had arrived by now; those that had arrived earlier had fired up the barbecue which was tended by several of them; the smoke scented with various aromatic chippings lifted softly up through the palms and out over the pool toward the lake. There were women there he'd not seen before; he was quickly introduced to 'Arabella, Tina, Celeste, Agnes, Miriam'- each one a beauty in their own special way, each had their own part to play in the publication of his book, each of them seemed eager to get to know him under their terms . Then on to familiar faces; as he stood slowly surrounded by his new work colleagues they gave a round of applause at his arrival. Carole Danziger stood in front of him- she was suitably attired as the ranch owning middle aged dominatrix she was in her spare time; her lower body was intimately clad in skin tight jodhpurs which held firm her generous thighs and bottom; her vulva outlined nicely announcing her superior sex. A tight red silk blouse heralded the fact that she had no bra; her nipples pointing prominently at the promise of what she now had before her, though in her mid-fifties her breasts still remained reasonably firm; any sagginess only served to enhance her blossoming maturity. This was a dominant women who no man could dare refuse; as a naturally submissive male, he would be all too willing to please her fully at her slightest whim.

'I take it you've told him that he is now owned by us, Dolores?' --

'Oh yes Carole, and he's not made one single noise, gesture or any indication that he wants it any other way; isn't that so? She said as she lifted his balls gently under the soft material of his leggings.

'Yes Dolores' he said nervously yet with some pleasure-

'Yes what? TELL us you want to be owned FOREVER by the women of Ariadne!'-

'Yes , Dolores, I want to be owned forever by the woman of Ariadne'; Those in earshot who had gathered round to hear this group humiliation, submissive confession and exercise in dominance applauded the oath, enhancing his humiliation and inert pleasure.