Art Deco Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Kneel before me' said Carole. As he did she moved forward. At first all he could smell was the rich leather of her huntress boots, then she put her hand behind his head and gently pulled his nose right up to the crease in the midst of her vulva. Camera's flashed and clicked for posterity and titillation after the event. Her womanly scent, even through the material of her jodhpurs was intoxicating.

'Tonight you have given yourself up for womanhood and we all shall have our pleasure of you; I personally will have you at my ranch next Thursday and you shall assume the position you are in at the moment once more- would you like that?'- he did not hesitate;

'Yes Carole, I would like that very much'. The ladies giggled at his blatant submissiveness. Carole then pulled his head right into her crutch and he sniffed with all his might to take in as much of her superior essence as he could. She released him-

'Thursday then' She smiled and strutted off for a drink.

Judy and holly then took their turns at teasing, and showing their pleasure at learning that he was now aware that this was a mutual business deal, but very much a one-way relationship when on personal terms.

'We're coming with you to the ranch; I'm going to create some lovely illustrations from the pictures we take of you there!' giggled Judy Fontaine who was now every inch the plump Betty Page, though it was obvious she was trying to be 'Betty Boop' on this occasion; tight black skimpy skirt which did not hide her even skimpier panties; her heavenly haven just as apparent as Carole's; she turned teasingly and bent over, pulling his head into her rear, allowing him a quick sniff at her ample bottom;

'Oh I can't wait for Thursday, we'll have such fun on the plane,' she said , turning back again. Holly looked at him sternly; the older woman had let her hair down and put away her glasses, she too had riding trousers on, but leather ones with baggy thighs, leather waistcoat and a baggy sleeved blouse not unlike his shirt. She carried a vicious looking riding crop which she toyed with as she eyed him.

'Yes' said Holly, a quick drive to Opa-Locka to our executive jet, then a quick flight to Dothan Field Alabama; just enough time on board for some 'mile-high' pleasures, then on to Carole's ranch near Ozark. 'I shall have time with you there, and I intend to tease some ideas out of you in my best School-mistress fashion. You WILL enjoy it!'

He was allowed to kneel at the feet of a group of the women, headed by Dolores as they ate and drank and talked about how the new book was to develop and how they would all play their part in encouraging his deepest darkest desires to allow his imagination to blossom and boost his creativity. He felt ecstatic as they teased him; he had a million ideas already. Suddenly there was a cheer from the women nearer the French Windows; he could not see why, being on his knees.

'Oh, said Dolores smiling more wickedly than ever- look, it's a lady from the Anne Desclos Suite we visited earlier- she'll be the raffle winner! As though he were partly in a dream, partly in a nightmare, the Haughty, assertive mature beauty in the pink strappy outfit, who had shown him his place before women so commandingly and naturally earlier on, walked slowly and deliberately toward him, winning ticket in hand. She strolled right up and placed her hand under his chin.

'You've cost me a fortune! I bought every ticket I could, then set about bribing the other ladies into selling theirs to me. I promised those who co-operated a treat if I won, and those who refused will be allowed to pay me back tenfold if they wish to be treated too; you see I've chosen the suite as the venue and I intend to make you pay dearly in return for my efforts; the other ladies will witness your ordeal and you will be allowed to pleasure them too!' She bent down and squeezed his backside;

'Oh you shall have such a spanking! Roll on Tuesday week!'. He swallowed as she finished; how the women laughed at his predicament. He had not so much as tasted the nectar of a women, felt the stroke of a cane, or been cursed at threateningly, yet he felt he was on the verge of ejaculating already. He noticed Dolores staring into his face with a gentle sneer on her face;

'Tonight' she mouthed at him silently. He was sure he'd disgrace himself the moment she touched him.

One by one the women filtered away, giving their regards to Dolores and each belittling or taunting him in some way or other as they left. Alone with him at last, Dolores stood before him dominantly.

'You shall remain kneeling till I call for you, though I will take your clothes now.' She watched with satisfaction as he removed his shirt and leggings and resumed his kneeling position in the middle of her lawn. It was a little cooler now as the sun had gone down; the stars beginning to twinkle in a sky which quickly descended through darker shades of inky blue. He shivered slightly, more in anticipation than with the drop in temperature; the barbecue not far behind him, wafted the odd warm thermal as the embers slowed died out. Then an unmistakably feminine shape appeared; the bright lights from the French windows silhouetting the form of the goddess Venus before him; naked as he was. The figure stood there for a minute, teasing his imagination and anticipation. Then the serene vision walked slowly toward him, a loop of something on a string hanging by her side. As the figure got closer, the silhouette got no lighter; the pads of the feet were the only parts which showed any light- it was the housekeeper.

'Hello white boy' said the magnificent apparition before him; she was completely naked and was the image of any African fertility doll.

'I've come to take you on the first part of your journey onto complete submission to womanhood' she said- she moved up close and he was overpowered by the sweet smell of her femininity.

'Lift your chin up and look at me' she said; his eyes moved from her thighs up past her glistening ebony breasts to her smiling face. She then took the loop, which was a collar and gently secured it tightly about his neck. She then pursed her lips and smiled more wickedly as she gave a couple of tugs on the leash; he gasped as she revelled in her dominance over this white boy who was now in her charge.

'You will remain on your hands and knees and will come with me-now!' She tugged and he went down on his hands and obediently padded along behind her, taking in the beauty of her bountiful rear orbs which shimmered, glistened , and jostled as she walked.

'I know what you're looking at white boy; I'm going to plant that on your face the first time we get to spend some time together!.' The goddess walked him through a hallway and up a rounded marble staircase which was a little painful on his knees, but the figure before him and the thought of what lay ahead simply made him all the more anxious to reach the top. He was taken into a huge bedroom- there was Dolores, lying back on a soft leather sofa; she was also naked and she smiled sweetly at him -- he noted that she was truly auburn; a tiny patch of red hair was carefully coiffured above her otherwise shaven womanhood. She suddenly looked at him with contempt.

'Tonight you will begin your worship, but I lied when I said I would be the first; Have you ever pleasured a black woman before?' Margot stroked his hair and said;

'Would you like to?, would you like to be owned by a black housekeeper?' Dolores smiled and leant over to a table and picked up her camera and then a large vibrator; he glanced from woman to woman in absolute delirium; Dolores was as milky pale as Margot was seductively dark;

'Yes Yes please I want to be owned by you' he almost cried this out and both women giggled at his obvious torment; they knew he'd had a long day and had received some merciless teasing -- now he would be rewarded.

'I shall watch while you service my housekeeper, then I shall spank you for going with another woman and breaking your promise to me' she sneered. His journey was about to begin.

'Yessss!' said Margot as she tugged him to the edge of the bed- she spread her legs either side of him and tugged him forward to enjoy the spectacle up close as she slowly lay back lifted her legs up and out to allow him to watch her delectable black womanhood and sweet rear passage unfold before him; the scent of her arousal was overpowering and his manhood was rock solid as he knelt there, owned by the two women. The camera clicked away and he heard the gentle buzzing behind him. Margot commanded him-

'Lick my pussy you worthless piece of shit' and she tugged him down. He lapped at the sweet black folds like there was no tomorrow, exploring the luscious shiny jet black lips, probing deep into the superior woman's depths, relishing every salty taste and aromatic tang that entered his nose and mouth.

'Oh, I shall cane you if you don't bring me off within the minute' she said, and he lapped and lapped at the little nub at the apex of her womanhood as she writhed and tugged at the leash, moaning with pleasure. His sphincter twitched and his cock pulsated as he relished this act of servitude and the possibility of being caned by this African goddess. He was to be disappointed on this occasion though, as she almost roared in a triumphal orgasm and squeezed him with her glorious thighs as her juices flowed -- the leash being pulled ever tighter to ensure he understood that he was now hers. She sighed and grabbed his hair;

'time to clean up my bottom' she said. He needed no further prompting; he caught Dolores in the corner of his eye; she wanted some close ups of this; in to her tangy sweaty anus he went; the taste and smell was divine, like honey. Dolores took pictures of the smiling contented housekeeper, dominating the willing submissive and having her bottom licked clean in one of the ultimate gestures of submission. Though he desperately wanted to come, his outright obedience and humiliation in front of these women who now allowed him to service them, gave him deep satisfaction. As Margot decided he'd completed his task satisfactorily, she began to release her grip and slowly moved him away. She got off the bed and stood before him.

'Now kiss my feet and thank me!' she barked. As he went willingly down and kissed her sultry feet she announced;

'Mistress Dolores will be away for a few hours eight days from now; I've decided I shall cane you then anyway- beg me to cane you when I next have you!' He cowered before the lusty woman who was enraptured by every moment of this humiliation;

'I beg you, please cane me when I next see you' he said clearly and concisely; he was so glad he was not to be disappointed after all.

'Goodnight Margot!' said Dolores, as the dark virago left, without giving him another glance.

'Come here right now!' barked the milky skinned auburn beauty-

'What do you think you are doing? pleasuring another woman in front of me like that- Kiss my feet this instant!' As he went down and kissed her sweet toes, she slapped him, not too hard, but hard enough to let him know she was going to punish him- she had found herself a sturdy hairbrush. He looked at her and she was sort of half-smiling as she grabbed the leash and reeled him in;

'now you shall taste your true mistress' she said sternly; his mouth was still wet with Margot's juices but his mouth watered all the more as Dolores; the one woman he had really began to appreciate and obey lifted her sweet legs and gave him his second bout of ecstasy that night; the scent and taste of her aroused and succulent womanhood was totally different to Margot's; she was delectably spicy and he was in absolute heaven as he probed and licked her sweetness for the first time; she did not allow him to make her come at that point, but did allow him to lick her beautiful anal orifice which was just as spicy and tangy as Margot's, she moaned a little then stopped him;

'Lay across me- I'm going to give you the brush!' She sat hands on hips on the centre of the sofa with an extra cushion under that milky white bottom -- this ensured he was elevated in the middle ensuring his bottom was proud for her.

'I'm now going to give you your first spanking. This will thoroughly humiliate you and you will know your place whilst you receive payment from the woman that owns you- I shall then face-sit you and may allow you your first reward, if I think you've earned it' -- she proceeded to give him a vigorous spanking with the brush; it stung like hell and he was soon reduced to tears. Oh how he knew he was owned. After about twenty-five stokes she stopped and smiled at the teardrops which ran down his cheeks;

'Thank me!' --

'Thank you ...mistress' he said as his bottom throbbed and he looked upon the woman who had shown him his place. She urged him off and stood up; she smiled at him and said-

'look at the way you've made me mess the seat!' -- she pointed to where she had been; there was a nice sweaty, juicy outline of her bottom- more juice and secretion to the front;

'Lick that clean now, you bad boy!' . He licked the leather seat clean of her essence; he already recognised the spice of her anal passage as he eagerly lapped up for his mistress. She led him to the bed.

'Lie down on your back!' She climbed onto the bed and teetered above him; she stood for a while, allowing him to relish the beauty of one of many superior women who were to have their way with him; then she descended , slowly , arching her back and extending her glorious bottom she squatted just above him;

'Sniff the bottom of the woman who has just spanked you!' she said. She allowed him the luxury of about thirty seconds to inhale her sweet scent then she dropped onto him. His nose was pressed against her lovely anus and she rocked back and forth on his moth and chin, as he lapped and sucked her juices- she moaned and moaned and nearly suffocated him as she rode his face to a her first orgasm at the hands of the slave who was now hers.

'Put your tongue in my bottom, where it belongs!' she barked. Then he felt her hand on his balls and she then raked her nails slowly up his cock, torturing the glans delectably with their sharpness , she teased for a while then took his manhood in her grip;

'Now you'll have your reward- I want every last drop of your cream' she stroked him and he felt pleasure like never before; he thought of the day's events leading up to Margot, and to where he now was- owned, humiliated, at the mercy of a supremely dominant woman- his tongue probing her sweet bottom-he was in heaven;

'Now you'll come for me' she said as she felt his first convulsive movements; waves of pleasure coursed through his body as he tasted her bottom and thought of the spanking, he was owned and he convulsed and spurted again and again in absolute ecstasy; this was truly the best moment of his life.

******

He awoke next morning to find Dolores smiling sweetly at him and stroking his face; she nuzzled up to him and kissed him passionately on the lips. His member instantly rose to the occasion once more, she caressed it as it pressed up against her thigh;

'Oh, I'm SO pleased with you' she said. The venom of the night before had gone. She released his member;

'Cuddles only, today- I've had my turn- I shall have you again soon, but you have an appointment with your illustrator, and I mustn't spoil it for her!' After the release he'd had the night before, he was happy just to feel affection from the woman who had so dominated him the night before and had made him spend like he'd not had an orgasm for three years. He took in her sweet feminine scent and enjoyed the soft warmth of her body. After another hour or so of dozing, she led him from the bed and into the shower room. Though there was no hint of threat or harsh command from her, she asserted her natural dominance by having him shower her; he thoroughly enjoyed smoothing the scented milks and gels onto to her body as she passed them to him. They both especially enjoyed it when he automatically knelt down and caressed the soothing mixtures into the lower parts of her body and down her sensuous legs; she looked down at him as he enjoyed being at her service;

'You're really beginning to genuinely know your place aren't you' she said sweetly.

'Yes mistress' he said and gently kissed her abdomen just above the sweet symbol of her womanhood that had been the ultimate object of his worship last night. Then he looked up at her;

'I don't want to leave you' he said. She smiled;

'Don't worry, I intend to have you back on your knees in my bedroom within a few short days—I'd like to keep you all to myself, but I alone cannot prepare you for complete submission- besides, you've seen how lovely the others are; I want you enjoy their different tastes in domination, and as per your experience last night- this will allow me to be severe with you when you return; I'm already feeling too much affection for you. Don't forget; they are also your business partners as well as your betters; we all need to be encouraged and inspired in our work and you are the catalyst. You must be brave and think of me waiting to chastise you when you pleasure them.'

After he had softly rubbed and padded her dry, helped her apply her powders and perfume, they dressed and went hand in hand down the marble staircase which had tortured his knees the night before and went into the breakfast room. No sooner had they sat when Margot appeared with a tray of coffee and toast. As soon as he saw her, his mind went back to the gorgeous spectacle she had provided him with, the scent that had overpowered him, and the ease with which she had completely dominated him. She looked just as sexy in her plain white uniform. He was not sure what to say to her; he looked at her supple yet feminine arms and thought of the cane he had been promised. She looked him right in the eyes and smirked;

'Good morning; you eat up some toast now, I've heard you'll need your energy later'. Dolores smiled at both of them;

'Did you sleep well Margot? You had plenty of wine at the barbecue last night; I don't suppose you remember much about it?' Dolores focused on him rather than her as she said this- she was enjoying the tease. Margot took in a deep breath which pushed her breasts forward and crossed her arms under them whilst looking straight at him,

'Oh, I remember making a promise to someone' she said smiling wickedly. She uncrossed and pushed more toast toward him;

'you be sure to eat plenty next Monday morning, won't you?' --

'Yes Margot' he said obediently.

They walked to the car across the sun --drenched forecourt and then drove down to Collins Avenue. They walked into Ariadne and were greeted by several of the staff; they were all extra pleased to see him this morning, as he went by they whispered to each other and sneered- they knew she'd began the regime with him last night and they ached to know how it had gone. She took him upstairs past several offices and into yet another softly furnished lounge at the back.

'Judy will be here in a moment; she'll want to get cracking with some ideas for her illustrations and will use this opportunity to educate you at the same time. I know you find her very attractive too'. He was tongue tied as she turned to leave him; he grabbed her arm and she turned back, pulled him into a kiss, then slapped his face.

'I am in control, remember!' then she squeezed him. 'Just think of what I'll have you do when I get you back -- and think of what Margot will do when I tell her you stopped me from going about my business!' She smiled, pecked him on the lips and left. As soon as she had gone, Agnes and Celeste, whom he'd just met the night before came in and brought him a nice refreshing drink which tasted like sherbert; it was sharp and a bit powdery. Agnes, a brunette of about 40, sat invitingly on the arm of the chair he was in, allowing her skirt to rise up to give him a glimpse of her old fashioned suspended stockings.