Art Deco Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you like the drink?' she said.

'Yes Agnes it was very refreshing' he replied.

'It'll help you stay in touch with our work today; Celeste and I will assist you perform for Judy; we're going to have such fun' she giggled. Celeste was a copper-topped redhead of about 35; she had glossed her lips with a dark maroon lipstick which along with her deep brown eyes helped to accentuate her silky white skin. She had tight black leggings on, and from the rear her bottom imposed itself on the world beautifully; she took the glass from him and turned and bent over to place it on a low table, allowing him a panorama of her curves. She then sat herself in his lap and put her arm around his neck. She squirmed on him, much to his immediate embarrassment, as he grew hard with excitement.

'The drink is beginning to take effect' she said to Agnes.

'we don't want you going soft on us do we?' smirked Agnes as she undid her skirt. Celeste stood up in the chair and undid her leggings.

'You're going to do just as we tell you when Judy arrives said Celeste who undid his flies and toyed with his now rigid manhood.

Judy arrived a couple of minutes later; ruby red lipstick contrasting with her pale skin and jet black bobbed hair. The girls continued to toy with him as though it were the most natural thing on earth. He tried to compose himself ready to speak clearly to the buxom vixen but knew he would squeak as the dominant redhead teased his cock.

'Well , well, well! what have we here? It's the Heathcliff who spent the evening on his knees in front of his superiors yesterday' she said as she leant over and stuck a viciously sharp nail on the end of his member.

'Did you like my outfit?'

'Yes' he said sharply as Celeste squeezed him in anticipation of his response.

'Well, as you now know, tomorrow we're all going to be treated with a trip to Carole's Ranch for a couple of days, and I guarantee you will have the time of your life. So today we are going to have a little preliminary and make some sketches of your body shape in various poses and positions; you know- as per your tales- at the mercy of various women. You'll enjoy working with the three of us'. The two harpies stood up as though by some telepathy.

'Bring him into studio 2 she said; we'll start with a little bondage and foreplay'. The two led him through a large door in the rear of the room; this led to in which there were various light fittings over a huge bed, a large black padded area like a Judo mat, several strangely configured chairs and a couple of modified commodes. There were also several easels placed at various points and lots of photographic equipment.

'You've been given Viagra to keep you perky, she smiled . If you perform well for the ladies we may allow you relief, but just the once. Today is in preparation for tomorrow and we'll want you to be in tip top condition for then. Now off with your clothes.'

He was led naked to the mat. From this angle he could now see a pile of assorted ropes and cords by the bed; Agnes had him kneel facing the pile and stood behind him, hand under his chin to make him watch as celeste slowly walked over to the pile, sorted a few cords and pulled them tight between her arms menacingly, whilst s staring at him with a stern look. She slowly sauntered back saying;

'I am now going to truss you up and whip you till you beg for mercy'-All the time Judy was furiously working her magic with crayons at the easel and clicking away with a camera. The ginger dominant then stood for a moment, ropes in hand whilst Judy worked-

'Ok' she said; 'Oh, said Celeste, we need gag him first- we don't wish to hear his screams'. Both she and Agnes seductively eased their panties down their legs. Celeste neatly rolled her panties into a ball.

'Open wide!' she said. He quivered as he obediently opened his mouth and allowed her to fill his mouth with her sticky underwear.

'now close.' She said. Agnes' panties were equally sticky and she tied them round his face, ensuring the crotch traversed his nose. Even without being bound he now felt helpless as he could no longer protest had he wanted to. Judy walked about taking in every angle with the camera. They then bound his arms behind him. Agnes smiled at him as she went over and wheeled a large semi- circular padded bench up onto the mat. He was eased over it and She then worked a lever which shifted it forward, lifting his feet clear of the floor. They bound his ankles then tied a cord about his neck and passed it under the bench and around his ankles.

'Oh you poor boy' cooed Agnes, as she moved the bench around to face large wall mirrors so that he may enjoy seeing himself at their complete and utter mercy. Judy clicked and pencilled away. Celeste strolled over to him.

'I shall now make you pay for every injustice that males have inflicted upon women; I am going to whip the flesh from your body. You are a male and are inferior to women. You will bear pain on behalf of all males.' She walked slowly away and he watched as she slowly approached a chest; opened it, and produced a fearful looking black leather bullwhip. She posed whilst Judy did her work then slowly walked to within ten feet of him. He quaked with fear and anticipation; he was completely helpless- he looked at the ginger beauty with the whip; he WANTED to be punished by her. She suddenly wielded the whip above her head and struck out;

'CCraaccck!!! He nearly emptied his bowels with fear. She had deliberately missed him. Agnes stepped forward and pulled his head up; she could see he was in a strange state of combined terror and ecstasy .

'I want to see the pain on your face as you suffer'

'CCRRAAACKKK!!! He felt the wind from the whip as it got closer-

'CCRRAAACKKK, he winced as the slightest fibre from the tip touched the cheeks of his bottom. Agnes smiled and signalled to Judy and Celeste.

'Well done' said Judy as Celeste and Agnes untied him, giggling with satisfaction.

'You didn't think I'd really whip you did you? I'm sorry about that last stroke; that was a bit too close for comfort!' He was a nervous wreck.

They bound him and teased him in various positions till they all grew tired in the late afternoon. Judy was pleased with her preliminaries and after they had all cleaned up in the shower room, the three women took him back to Judy's place on Meridian Avenue. Her lounge was incredibly soft and fluffy for a dominatrix. She had a bed in her lounge as well as in the other three bedrooms. They all lay on it whilst surveying the sketches and hastily downloaded digital photos. He felt safe now, as the women had shown that they were not entirely merciless, though their wicked mind games were pure torture. They mused at the day's events and spoke excitedly of their trip to the ranch tomorrow; Carole would not be so lenient with him then, they teased. His excitement was still apparent and the three of them looked at each other;

'We did promise' Judy giggled. He was told to strip and lay face-up on the bed. The ladies tossed a coin.

'Damn!' said Agnes and she was passed a nice big vibrator by Judy , which she took almost reluctantly.

'Yes!' said Judy,

'Oh well' said Celeste. The three looked at him- Agnes sat across his ankles facing up his body the vibrator began to buzz -- she had drawn the short straw and would have to watch and pleasure herself, though she still played a part in keeping him 'anchored'. Next Celeste hovered above his head, facing Agnes, though she would not see her for long; she eased herself on to his face. He took in her sweet scent and remembered how she'd teased him with the whip. He sniffed and slurped at her divine ginger pussy and tight little button. Judy applied the coup de grace; she took his aching erection and eased her silky wetness over it- he felt enveloped.

Soon the three were jigging and moaning; he was completely helpless again but there was no threat of a whip this time. Agnes buzzed and whimpered, Celeste rocked and moaned, Judy bucked and squeezed, sucking the goodness from him. With almost choreographed timing all four reached a crescendo and he gave himself up to them in absolute ecstasy; pumping as much as he could as Judy bucked up and down in the depths of an orgasm, his legs bent up and down at the knees as Agnes did the same, his face nearly wiped off his head by the vigorous and wholesome orgasm experienced by Celeste.

Spent, the four wrapped themselves about any part of each other that was available and drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...