All Comments on 'Art in Reality Ch. 01: A New Beginning'

by Paul_Clowell

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SouthmeadSouthmeadabout 6 years ago
More please

What a promising start. Two lovely characters and an idyllic Cornish backdrop.

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017about 6 years ago
Thank You

More please. Southmead said it best,

NothPacific

The_PedantThe_Pedantabout 6 years ago
Just lovely.

What a treat to find a good story line written in a literary way. It's great to find someone who understands the importance of good grammar in holding the reader's attention. Too many efforts on Literotica.com are anything but literary.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 6 years ago
What a Great Start

Literotica, being the Land of Fantasy, is the perfect home for an extraordinarily unlikely coincidental story like this. There are a number of avenues for this to proceed, but we can all hope that there will be additional chapters. I usually feel that a story that has such a good is best left to the reader to fantasize the continuance and the ending, but I would like to see what the author can do with this. There are many mysteries still to be uncovered, not the least of which is the fact that we have a very attractive woman all alone, sexually active (the contraceptive injection), having lots of free time and open to a relationship with an older man (we don't know how much older). I can work out additional plot lines myself, but I'd like to see how Clowell handles it. It's a tough act to follow. 5*

19pvc4419pvc44about 6 years ago
Sequel

I have to agree with the previous comment, there's plenty of space and unknowns for you to drum up a sequel. (A jealous boyfriend? His 'disturbed' ex- girlfriend? etc. etc.)

By the way - did he ever get his car out of the ditch?

Well done - more please

VBR

19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank You

Simply charming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More, please

A charming story beautifully crafted. More please - but no more "gotten"s!

stattionstattionabout 6 years ago
What happened to his car?

Great story but just seems unfinished. Definitely needs another chapter.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Enjoying

But I think chocolate ice cream would be normal eating it from your bowels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More please

I very much liked your original "Art in Reality", hence I certainly appreciate this story to continue :-)

pq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Delicious! Simply delicious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OMG Overcritical

You actually wrote something nice for a change.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous