All Comments on 'Artemis'

by AJ_Watson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Superb

Maybe a little short, or maybe I just want a sequel? :-)

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Excellent

I really liked this. I think it was a suitable ending to this story. Now gonna check what else you got in your story box :)

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 16 years ago
Good stuff

Good to see some more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very good

I liked it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more female dominating men please! Artemis is sexy

I love Artemis! hehe

FalcinatorFalcinatoralmost 15 years ago
Excellent

I definitely vote for a sequel, here.

Neatly done turning of the tables, very hot femdom, perhaps a little dragging in the combat scenes, but absolutely nothing wrong with the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow

My favorite story on the site. A sequel or more along these lines would be great!

PerentiePerentiealmost 15 years ago
What's the motivation?

It just seemed a bit odd to me that Artemis could hold such bitterness toward her teacher after everything he had done for her. Based on what you wrote he had been nothing but kind and supportive of her so why have her act like he'd been some cruel master? So he found her people's magic crude, prove him wrong and its clear he'd accept that and apologize. I can see her wanting to improve her people's position but don't see the need to make him a complete slave and talk about enjoying mistreating him. Rather I would think she'd enjoy forcing him to acknowledge she was better in some ways than him and out of fondness liking that she had some control over him. Basically her character doesn't make any sense to me, its a sore point to an otherwise good story.

mimicv18mimicv18over 14 years ago
Draw it out more

the storys great but i have read all your works and they all have the same problem. you dont draw out dom or sex enough put a lot more description of the torture and the act of sex. go in to every little detail of whats happening and then add more you can never have enough detail in this sort of story you should be able to draw this sort of story to a huge lengh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

What, no sequel?

DreaMajorDreaMajorabout 6 years ago
Not so hot.

Meh. I simply don’t feel evil is arousing. Scary, perhaps, but not sexual; and it doesn’t matter whether the baddie is male or female.

Femdomlover01Femdomlover01over 1 year ago

I won't spend a lot of time writing here because Perentie, above, said it so much better than I can. I agree with pretty much everything Perentie said until the last half of the last sentence: "its a sore point to an otherwise good story." No, for me anyway, it ruins the story. As Perentie said: " he had been nothing but kind and supportive of her so why have her act like he'd been some cruel master?" Hell, he even asks her to be his deputy and to help with reforms. Even if you try to make the argument that his reforms weren't enough and she was willing to do anything to help her people, and even if she felt like enslaving him was the only way to achieve her ends, still she could gave shown him some compassion, some caring. She could have been a kind mistress and, as long as he obeys her, she could have made his life serving her to be very sweet. Instead, his life is going to be a living hell. It just makes her a a cruel, hateful, evil bitch. It's no wonder his people found it necessary to subjugate her people. Look how one of them behaves when she gets the chance. Looks like they really are savages. God help his people if hers ever get loose. I guess some people like writing, and some people like reading, stories about cruel, hateful, evil bitches who destroy good men for no good reason, but I don't. I have to see enough of that in real life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous