Artemis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she saw this she got up and squatted over me. The momentary relief as the urge to cum faded lasted only a few seconds before she plunged her pussy over my cock. I frankly have no idea how I didn't cum immediately. Perhaps she was using more magic, I was too distracted to notice. My breath caught as I adjusted to the feel of her hot, wet sheath around my cock.

Somehow she found that perfect rhythm again that kept me with the feeling that climax was imminent without ever reaching it. I was still forced to stare into her eyes as she rode me. Well defined muscles grasped at my cock as she drove her hips up and down. Her expression was now one of extreme satisfaction. My muscles cramped and I felt like my spine was going to be torn out. Finally I couldn't take any more.

"Let me cum," I said.

"Surely you don't want to become my slave," she pouted at me.

"Just let me cum you bitch!"

"That's no way to talk to someone you want to do something so nice for you," she said, slowing her gyrations right down and rotating her hips.

"Please let me cum Artemis."

"Still not good enough," she said.

I let out a guttural howl of anguish as she rose up so that my cock nearly fell out of her but kept the tip nestled inside her to tease me.

"Make me your slave!"

"All you had to do was ask."

She began slamming her hips up and down but remained in complete control of the timing of my orgasm. "This is the moment you remember all your life, the moment you lost to a savage. Enjoy it"

She lowered herself one last time, her firm ass cheeks grinding into my pelvis. Those greedy internal muscles clutched at me powerfully and I finally climaxed. My eyes closed despite her command and great spasmodic contractions wracked me as the cum rocketed out in great spurts. She ground her hips against me as I finished cumming. As my eyes opened I felt her presence in my mind and knew she had won.

12