As I Was Walking in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner and the dance were magic. When Erik brought me back home it was after eight in the morning. I know a lot of our classmates were out much later than that even. I also know a lot of them did a great deal more than kiss, but we didn't. We did park and spent a long time in activities we had described to each other but had never shared. Somehow these activities all felt different and more wonderful that they ever had before.

With school out for the year we both again had part time jobs. Still we found a lot of time to be together, mostly out in our tree house. Our parents didn't seem to mind. I don't know if they trusted us to refrain from more intimate activities or if they just thought we would anyway, but they never questioned when we spent long hours together alone. No matter what they thought we both remained virgins.

We did now go on more typical dates, to movies and once or twice to a dance but in general we were happier to just be quietly alone. The activities when we were alone did increase. We still played board games and read and sang together. But we also spent a lot of time exploring each other and our feelings. And our bodies. There was never any actual sex but there was some manual manipulation and even some kisses to intimate areas.

In one long, hot stretch in early August I said something about going swimming in the lake the next day. We hadn't been there yet this summer but the next day was supposed to be in the mid nineties and sunny. Erik stopped and looked at me for a couple of seconds. "OK, Karen, but I think you'd better bring a bathing suit." I looked surprised. After all, we had gone skinny dipping several times last summer. He went on, "If you don't I'm not sure I could behave myself."

"You're serious, aren't you?" He nodded and the thought came into my head that if we were nude I probably couldn't stop myself either. "All right, for now. You wear one, too. Same reason."

He nodded and the next day we swam both clad in more conventional attire. I had on a small two piece. Not quite a string bikini but it did show quite a bit. Erik's was not the long, baggy type either. It wasn't a French cut but it did fit closely and covered only from the waist to the tops of his thighs. Several times I caught myself staring at him and I noticed him quite often studying my own body.

Nothing untold happened in the lake. Oh, thee was some touching and a bit of kissing, but that was all. When we left the water we moved to some smooth rocks out in the sunshine to dry off. A slight breeze had come up and between that and the hot sun it wasn't too long before we were nearly dry and beginning to feel a little warm once more. We decided to move back to the shade of our tree house.

We remained in our suits, not wanting to put on anything that would be warmer. We played one game of chess but our minds weren't on it. We were a little restless, fidgeting around, unable to settle down. We stretched out side by side on the vinyl mats and picked up a couple of books to read. I was still having trouble concentrating on my story when Erik's hand began to slide up and down my bare back, occasionally making a short side trip over my close fitting suit bottom.

A minute or two of this and my book lost any small grasp on my attention it might have had. I turned on my side and reached to pull Erik against me, our lips meeting in a long kiss. I was now a firm fan of long, deep French kissing and quickly opened my lips at the suggestion of Erik's tongue. If I had thought the day wouldn't get any hotter, I was completely mistaken but I don't think the air temperature had any thing to do with it.

Locked in a tight kiss, I felt his hand slide over my bottom, up by bare flanks and around to cup my left breast through the thin material of the bathing suit top. His fingers caught my nipple which immediately hardened enough to almost be painful. I moaned into his mouth and pressed myself harder against him. He continued to squeeze and maul my firm flesh. Then he suddenly pulled his mouth back but immediately bent to clamp his lips over my hard nipple, squeezing it with his lips and then lightly biting it through the suit.

I moaned even louder and arched my back to press harder against his mouth. His left hand rose to begin toying with my right breast and I twisted and squirmed in increased arousal. Then I felt his right hand move up my back and begin to attack the fastening of my suit top. My response was to breathlessly whisper, "Yes! Take it off, Erik," and then to dig my fingers hard into his back. He followed my instructions - if he even heard them - and in seconds I felt those firm, hot lips on my bare nipple, sucking hard, the tip of his tongue rasping the end of the hard nub.

He moved to the other breast and I found myself responding harder than I ever had. In fact I don't think I had ever been so turned on in my life. I knew I was soaked lower down and none of it was from our recent swim. I could feel Erik's hard organ pressed between us, separated from by own hot flesh only by our suits. My hand moved between us and grasped this firm rod bringing a sharp intake of breath from Erik and even more excitement to myself.

I don't think I could have helped myself even if I had wanted. My hand worked itself inside his suit and I then felt the firm, hot flesh almost burn my palm as my fingers wrapped around it. In seconds I was tugging his trunks down and seconds later he was pulling my own remaining raiment away. But as our frantic tugging finished pulling these two small piles of cloth away form our now totally bare bodies I think we both suddenly realized just where this had brought us.

We pulled slightly back but still holding onto each other. Our breath was coming is fast, hard gasps and the fires of passion were still making it impossible for us to really remain still. "Karen. We decided to wait, didn't we?" I don't want to, but I'm afraid we'll regret it later. I don't want that."

Only slightly sobered I managed to answer, "I don't want to wait either. But I know you're right."

He then added, "Besides we don't have any kind of protection. I don't want to get you pregnant ." Then almost to himself he added, "Not yet." I was still so worked up that the last phrase didn't register until much, much later.

Still breathing fast we held each other's shoulders but were able to calm somewhat, even if only a slight bit. Then Erik said, "Karen, I'm so worked up I have to do something about it." He reached for his own organ and, his eyes closed, slowly began to stroke it up and down.

A watched for a second and then suddenly startled both of us by crying out, "No!" Erik's eyes suddenly opened and he froze. I then more quietly said, "Let me."

He released his grasp and my hand replaced it. His eyes locked onto my smaller palm as it began to move up and down the rigid shaft. This was the first time I had held a male organ like this. I mean I had felt one a couple of times but always through some form of clothing, but this was entirely different. For several seconds I slowly stroked while Erik's eyes stayed locked on the action.

Then almost as if I couldn't resist (which maybe I couldn't) my hand movement slowed and, still staring myself at the firm rod, I bent forwards and licked the hard shaft. Erik's response was a low moan. My response was more surprising. I was suddenly overwhelmed with desire. I was certainly turned on before but now I couldn't have stopped if I had wanted - and I certainly didn't want. I swirled my tongue around the head, lathing it and teasing the sensitive flesh. Then I opened my mouth and engulfed the hot organ, taking the head into my mouth and slowly beginning to slide up and down the shaft, my moist lips firmly touching for the entire path.

Erik closed his eyes again, threw back his head and loudly moaned. If anything this response made me hotter. My hand moved to cup the swollen balls now below my chin and I continued to play orally, exhilarating in these new sensations, until suddenly Erik stammered out, "Karen. I can't hold back. You'd better ..." He pushed slightly at my shoulder to try and get me to release him but I pulled his hand away and worked harder at what I was doping. Seconds later I felt him tense and in another instant the first hot flood entered my mouth. Not just entered but sprayed hard and seemed to almost fill me. Reflectively I began to swallow. I continued to do so through another several spurts. I had never done this before and I was somewhat surprised that the taste did not put me off at all. Perhaps it wouldn't become my favorite flavor of milk shake, but the slightly salty taste wasn't bad. Certainly not like I had heard some girls describe it. Actually I rather enjoyed it.

I continued to lick and suck for a little bit as Erik began to soften somewhat. At last I pulled back, raising my head and looking into his eyes. He was beginning to recover and said, "Karen, that was fantastic. More wonderful than I could have imagined." Because we had shared secrets I knew he had never received a blow job before although I'll admit that thought had not entered my head until after the fact.

Erik had found release but I was still excited and on edge. My hand moved to the top of my slit and I began to gently stroke. Erik noticed and quickly said, "No, Karen, let me take care of that for you." He put his hand over mine, following my motions for a second or two, and then pulled my own hand away. As his finger started to make the small circles and strokes I found it even better than when I did it myself. My hand moved over the top of his, somewhat directing his motions but mostly urging him to escalate his actions with harder and stronger strokes. In a half a minute I was climbing towards the peak and I could feel the rhythmic contractions begin to grow. In fact more so than ever before. I pushed on his middle finger, urging him to penetrate me. As the digit slid inside I sharply sucked in my breath, closed my eyes and started to come apart, shattering into showers of colored sparks and stars.

I slowly became aware once more and as I once again began to take in the flood of sensations still exciting me I realized Erik's finger was still shallowly embedded in my soaked opening, his hand cupping my mound. I reached up and pulled him down for a quick kiss. "That felt wonderful!"

He seemed to relax slightly. "I didn't mean for us to get so carried away," he said. Then with a little hesitation, "I hope you're not mad at me."

I gave a short laugh. "Mad? You've got to be kidding! I got as carried away as you did and I'm glad. That was the most wonderful experience I've ever had."

We cuddled together for awhile, lying side by side, his arm around my shoulders, our bare bodies pulled together. After some time he broke the silence. "Karen, what are we going to do now? Do you still want to wait and if so do we dare let this happen again? I'm not sure I can always stop. I want you so much."

I had been thinking along similar lines. "I'm not sure. I think I do still want to wait, at least for right now. But I don't think I can just stop this. Like I said that was the most wonderful experience of my life. Maybe we can set some new limits?" I looked hopefully at him for an idea.

"Just how much do you want to do?" he asked at last.

"Everything! Oh, I want to do everything but I also want to hold off for a time. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I want to wait for actual sex. But I'm sure I don't want to forget about what happened tonight. Erik, do you think we could play like tonight - you know, hands and mouth - and still be able to stop short of actual sex?"

He considered this for some seconds. "I think so. I know I won't be able to stop trying to get my hand on your fantastic body. Nor my mouth. If we can still get release like tonight, probably I can hold off on more. I mean, if I get this excited I will need to come."

I quickly put in, "Me, too. Erik, the feeling of your finger inside me was incredible! Much better than my own. I don't want to stop this."

"How about this? If either of us start to believe things are going too far we can use a safeword. You know, like people who play with bondage and BDSM do. That might act as a warning to get us to hold back."

"A safeword? Yes, I think that might work. Say, would that make it safe sex?"

He laughed. It was funny that we could enjoy a joke in such an emotional and highly charged atmosphere but we were close enough that it seemed quite natural.

"I don't know about that, but I expect it would make it a little safer." Then after a few seconds, "OK. Any ideas for what word we could use?"

"I thought for a few seconds and then my eyes opened wide and I had to suppress a giggle. "How about 'wet blanket'?"

Erik laughed and my own laugh escaped. "I think that sounds perfect. Seriously, it would remind us of just what we're trying to do." We agreed that anytime we were playing hot and heavy that we would use that if we were too afraid of getting carried away.

I also now realize that the whole concept of a safeword for this purpose was a really good idea. I had heard from a couple of other girls who had stopped boyfriends from going further that the result had been hurt and resentment on the boy's part and a feeling of guilt on their own. This way we both would know that it was just a reminder about something to which we had previously agreed.

We lay together for a while longer. Eventually we got dressed again - if you can call a bikini dressed. We talked some more about what had happened and agreed that we wanted it to continue. Our tree house was an ideal location. No one could see us, so we wouldn't be unexpectedly interrupted and it was isolated enough that it was very unlikely that anyone would hear.

And it turned out to work as well as we expected. We were used to coming out to the tree house several times a week and at least a couple of these times would end up in very hot petting. We were no longer trying to stay dressed when we played and we had established the rules. Once as I was sucking hard on Erik and he was pinching and rolling my nipples I started to let my finger tip slide up and down his crack, stopping to gently circle his anus. His hands tangled in my hair and he started to pull my face against him harder and harder. I took this as approval and pushed the tip of my finger against the tight opening. At this his fingers locked for a few seconds and then he loudly moaned and suddenly cried out, "Wet blanket! Wet blanket!"

I managed to stop my actions and lifted my face from his groin. Still breathing hard and fast I looked up at him. He was slowly getting control of himself and finally said, "Karen, that felt so wonderful! But I knew I was about to grab you and really ravish you. We don't want that for our first time."

Two things struck me about his statement. First, that he cared enough to stop as we had agreed. And second, that he had said "our first time" implying that sometime we would go further but in a way that was no accident. I think that made me love him a little more.

Did I love him? Definitely! Was I "in love" with him? I didn't know. I thought I might be falling that way. We had even talked about that a little and both agreed that it might be possible but that we would just enjoy things as they were and see what developed.

That afternoon we let ourselves calm down a little but resumed our petting after a brief time out. This time I still brought him off with my mouth but I refrained from overstimulating him in other ways at the same time.

About the third time we stripped and lay on the mats to play I received a totally new experience. I again brought Erik off orally but as I started to move his fingers against my slit he took my wrist and moved my own hand away. He then pushed on my shoulders causing me to lie back of the padded mat and knelt between my ankles. I don't think I realized what he was doing until he leaned forwards and planted his mouth directly on my soaking slit. His hot breath and the touch of his lips and tongue produced feelings unlike anything I had ever experienced.

He slowly began to lick, the tip of his tongue seeking all the small creases and hidden valleys. He used the flat to stroke all along my slit from almost all the way back at my anal opening along the sopping path and across my clit at the top. The tip began to circle this bundle of nerves and it began to protrude even more from its hiding place. When he touched the sensitive bud itself I felt small quakes throughout all my lower regions.

Erik continued to work my private areas with his mouth and tongue, eventually even catching my clit between his lips and tugging it back and forth while the tip of his tongue brushed lightly across the end again and again. I arched and pushed my pubes against him and my entire universe came to be limited to the small area between my waist and thighs. That is until Erik expanded it by catching my nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, pinching and rolling them, tugging them is all directions. Then my universe exploded into vast arrays of stars and sparks and I felt myself tear apart into a million tiny pieces.

I slowly came back to reality to find Erik's breath still washing over my sensitive flesh even if his mouth and tongue had withdrawn an inch or so. It took a little longer until I could control myself but then I pulled him up against me and gave him one of the deepest kisses ever. "That was unbelievable!" I exclaimed. "Fantastic! I have never come like that."

"I take it you liked it."

"Liked it! I never dreamed it could feel so good." Then a little hesitantly I said, "Did you like it?"

"I think as much as you. Oh, Karen, I've wanted to do that for a long time. It was better than I ever imagined also."

I had heard one or two girls tell how they liked that kind of oral sex but I had also heard several say how icky it was. Also even the ones who liked it said it was hard to get a guy to do it. It looked like I had the best of both worlds.

Erik and I were now known as a couple. People knew we dated and, in fact, we sometimes double dated with some of our friends. However, I don't think many (if any) knew about the tree house and certainly none knew what went on inside. Our parents may have suspected something but I'm not even sure about that. No matter, they didn't try to stop us from going out there.

As I said we did date and even if we occasionally stopped on the way home to park and make out a little, we saved any real activity for the tree house.

Our senior year was starting and we managed to be in four classes together. Not really too surprising as by the time we were seniors there were fewer classes with multiple sections and since we were both pretty good students we were generally assigned to the same sections. This overlap provided us with a good excuse to spend more time in the tree house "working on homework." We did study and do homework there but we also spent some time in, shall I say, recreation.

We knew that when the weather turned colder even with the insulation we wouldn't be able to keep using this hideaway. In the back of our minds we realized our chances to steal away from everyone would become much more limited and this added, maybe not a real pressure, but at least something to increase the tension. We had received our admission to the state university so any apprehension in that direction was removed. We did, however, realize that next year when we lived in dorms there would not be the freedom we now enjoyed.

CHAPTER 6

One night did the stars explode

We saw the outside world implode

We were lovers but still were friends

Though the world was never quite the same again

I had made a decision back in August but I didn't tell even Erik. We continued our activities through out September and into October. In October we both turned eighteen. Since everyone knew we were a couple anyway we decided to throw a joint party. We held it at my house on a Friday night in the third week of October and invited about a dozen of our friends. We had a large basement rec room which easily accommodated everyone. I guess my parents had decided we were old enough to not need full time chaperones so they just gave us the rules and remained upstairs. The rules were fairly simple. No drinking. No drugs. Clothes to remain on. With the group we associated with these were not really a problem and the entire affair went quite well.