As I Was Walking in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked thoughtful for a little. "Would your parents let us?" I expect I can get mine to."

I thought about it and how my parents had been reacting lately. Finally I said, "I expect so. I'll just tell them we need to learn some more about the night birds. I doubt they will believe me but I'll bet they accept it."

"Well, when we go back, ask them. Then call me. Maybe we could come back out after lunch and take dinner and breakfast out with us. Then stay until lunchtime tomorrow."

I hugged him and said, "I'll really try. You , too."

"OK, but I doubt I'll get any more champagne this time. Not to mention I'm out of shrimp."

I laughed. "I don't care if it's just oatmeal and water. I just want to be with you. And make love with you."

When I got back my parents were just getting up and I called to them before going in for a quick shower. When I came out they were starting to get breakfast ready so I went into the kitchen to help. While I was in there I said, "Mom, we'd like to repeat things tonight. We want to find out a little more about the sounds we heard last night."

She gave me a long, steady look. Then she smiled slightly and said, "I suppose so. I know those nocturnal activities can be very addicting." I'm sure my face turned bright red but she pretended not to notice. Later I saw her speak quietly to my dad. He, too, gave me a long look, but then he turned to Mom and I saw him give her a quick kiss and smile also.

We met back out at the tree house in the early afternoon. I found that Erik had received similar unspoken approval similar to that which I had. OK, our parents probably knew we weren't just listening for night birds, but they were letting us make our own decisions.

This time when we met we were both already very excited and aroused. When I entered the clearing Erik came to me and we locked together in a long, hot kiss. When we pulled slightly back - probably after five minutes or so - I was breathing in short gasps and I could feel myself flooding lower down. I could also feel Erik pressing against my lower regions through his jeans. "Erik," I breathed. "I want you to take me up in the tree house and fuck the daylights out of me."

He looked totally surprised at my language. I never spoke like that. Actually I was quite surprised myself, but that is exactly how I felt. I made it even a little more clear. "I loved making love last night. It was wonderful and I want to do so again. But right now I am on fire with just plain lust. I want you to take me and use me. Treat me a little rough. Fuck me hard."

I could see from the growing bulge in his jeans that Erik was feeling much the same as I was myself. I started up the ladder with Erik right behind me. We made our way inside, dropped our small packs over in the corner and quickly pulled the ladder up, shutting out the rest of the world.

The sleeping bags were still spread over the pads as we had left them. Now we turned towards each other and again came together in a hot kiss, but this time we immediately started on each other's clothes. In less than a minute we were both naked, still locked in the kiss. We moved down to lie on the open bag, touching along the length of our bare bodies. It was quite cool - probably in the low sixties at most - but we didn't notice. Hands roamed, tongues played, skin touched everywhere.

We were both so excited that it was only a minute or two before Erik entered me in a single long thrust, driving hard, pushing inside deeper than ever. I arched and pressed back and for the next several minutes it must have looked almost like we were fighting each other, so hard were we driving. It couldn't have been very long because our excitement made us both reach a peak very quickly and I felt Erik tighten and begin to flood me even more just scant seconds before my own world exploded.

When I became aware once again we were both still squirming hard against each other, Erik's rigid rod still buried deeply inside me and still quite firm. We clung together breathing hard and holding each other close. We lay like that for several minutes and I felt Erik becoming harder once again. He slowly stroked in and out a couple of times then in a strong, rough voice said, "Turn over on your knees, Wench."

His tone and words excited me even more and I quickly complied as he maneuvered behind me. Again with no preliminary he shoved his cock deeply into me from behind and I gave out with a loud groan but found myself pressing backwards against him. This was hot! He was deeper inside me than ever and I could feel him touch places which had never felt anything before. I was on hands and knees being taken from behind. One hand came around to grasp my breast, squeezing roughly, pinching my nipple hard as he pounded roughly against me. I was definitely being fucked! And I loved it! Hot, animal lust. As good in it's own way as the gentle lovemaking of the previous night. I wouldn't want either exclusively, no more than I would want the identical meal each day, but both were wonderful.

Since Erik had come not long before he lasted much longer, to my total delight. I reached orgasm several times as he pounded be from behind and mauled my breasts. No, the sudden thought came into my head. He was mauling my tits, not my breasts, and he was pounding my cunt. I almost never even thought those words before but they seemed exactly right just now.

Finally Erik reached his peak also and when I felt him pull tightly against my ass, sinking almost unbelievably deep into me and felt the first hot spurt, I came again, my world exploding and what had been Karen flew into a million pieces.

I had certainly had orgasms before, both when playing with myself and when playing with Erik, but never had they been like those since last night. Even my toenails felt alive! I seemed to come apart and for a short time was not part of the real world. When I did begin to come back I felt warm and relaxed and happy. A perfect world.

We moved together, lying facing each other, his hand on my ass, mine on his. I think I could even feel our hearts beating against each other. Now our kisses were softer and more lingering rather than the fiery, demanding passion of the previous hour. We were lovers again, not just lust crazed animals. But I decided I like both manifestations.

We lay together for another hour or so, dozing off a couple of times. When we were awake, we talked. We both knew there was no way we were going to give up these activities and tried to think of ways we cold manage during the colder months to come. Unless it became quite cold we could probably manage in the tree house. We might have to stay under the sleeping bags when it got colder but somehow we thought we could probably manage to keep warm enough.

We both agreed we loved being nude together and agreed we'd always sleep that way. I was actually surprised at how good it felt to just lie next to Erik, our bare legs touching, his hand on my ass or breast. Not just sexually exciting, but somehow just right. I found myself wishing it could be like that every night.

We stayed in the tree house all night and the next morning, never bothering to get dressed for meals or anything else. By the time we went back to our homes after lunch on Sunday we had made love another five times. We were both a little sore and I knew I'd have some aching muscles and possibly a few bruises but I felt no regrets and only wished we could continue.

Over the winter we did continue and although Erik and I didn't manage to spend another night out in the tree house but we did usually go out there at least once a week, sometimes more, and repeat our new found erotic activity. During the winter it was often a little cool but we kept the sleeping bags there so we could zip them together and we always managed to find a way to keep warm even in quite chilly weather.

When spring and warmer weather returned our trips became a little more frequent and we usually managed to have sex four or five times a week. It had in no way grown any less exciting and wonderful for its familiarity. In fact, quite the opposite. As we learned more about each other's bodies and about each other's minds, our attraction actually increased. And I was coming to believe we were really falling into love - a long term, maybe permanent, love.

With June came high school graduation. We both had part time jobs that summer but our schedules let us manage to spend a lot of time together. We still did a lot of things beside sex. We went on dates to movies and to dinner. We attended a few parties with our friends. We went on other group activities such as picnics and swimming parties. But our best times were spent alone and usually in the tree house.

I have no doubt our parents knew what was going on but they never made any move to stop us. For this we were both very grateful. Several times that summer we spent nights out in the tree house and they never questioned our reasons.

Both sets of parents had become pretty good friends and in late June they announced that they had decided to go on a tour together in Great Britain. It was an escorted tour scheduled for late July. They would be gone three weeks. The two of us were nearly nineteen now so they had no problem with leaving us along for that time. And, of course, we'd be going off to college in late August.

I think one reason they didn't worry was that they knew Erik and I were level headed enough to avoid the typical traps of those our age. We had talked together enough and they knew us well enough to know that we would have nothing to do with drugs of any kind. They knew we had wine occasionally - after all, they served it to us - but they also knew we had no interest in getting drunk or even in any heaver drinking than a glass or two of wine. And as for sex - well, they knew I was on the pill and that we were an exclusive couple.

I think we looked forward to their trip as much as they did themselves. We often talked excitedly about the upcoming three weeks and how we could take advantage of it. We both still enjoyed the kayaks and several times took them out on day trips in the area. We had talked about maybe going on a longer overnight trip, paddling during the day and camping at night. Now we began to look at this possibility a little closer. We found a stretch of river where we could get an outfitter to transport us up river and where we could spend three days and two nights traveling back downstream.

We decided to make this trip right after the parents left. We weren't hiding it or anything. In fact we discussed the trip with them and they had no problem with it. We began to plan meals and get together what equipment we'd need. We took them to the airport on a Saturday in the third week of July. We had planned to leave on our trip the following Monday and would be leaving for school a week after our parents returned so we had already quit our summer jobs to let us have a little break first. When we arrived back home from the airport we suddenly realized we were free to do whatever we wanted for the next two nights.

We were eating lunch at my house when this thought suddenly surfaced. I looked over at Erik and said, "Well, any idea what you want to do for a couple of days?"

He smiled at me and looked me up and down. "Do you need to ask?"

I laughed but felt my breath catch a little. I also felt a sudden warming, mostly centered below my stomach. I managed to smile and answered, "I think I can guess. I think we're thinking the same thing." Then a thought suddenly came to me. "Erik, why don't you stay here the next two nights?"

His eyes opened a little wider. "Would you like me to?" he asked.

"Very definitely," I replied.

As it was we didn't leave the house until early Monday. This was the first time we had been able to spend the night in a real bed - my bed - and that in itself was a new experience. I guess you could say we played house, but it seemed just a normal extension of what we had already done. I mean we had fixed meals together before and we had slept together even if not in an actual bed. Oh, there was one thing. We had never showered together and I found this a fun experience also, as did Erik.

But best of all was after making love we could snuggle, still naked, together, his hand on my ass, and drift into sleep knowing we could wake and do whatever we wanted. We did do what we wanted a number of times in those two days.

CHAPTER 7

Soon one day a nova flared

Our lives no longer were only shared

But alloyed in a total melt

Beyond mere love was what we felt

Monday morning we loaded the kayaks and our other equipment onto the top of his parents' van and headed out. It was a two hour drive to the outfitter's and we arrived about ten thirty. We had already made arrangements so it didn't take too long to transfer our equipment to his vehicle and start off. The trip would start nearly thirty miles up river but we made it to the put in point before noon and quickly unloaded everything. We ate lunch before we started off but in forty minutes we had all our gear stashed in the watertight compartments of the two boats and pushed out into the water.

This trip was not white water or anything like that. Some Class 2 stretches but mostly just easy paddling. Most of the shore line was public land and camping was allowed on a first come first served basis. About five we saw a likely spot and pulled ashore. We dragged the boats up out of the water and set the small tent up in a clearing some five feet above the river level.

We both liked camping and were quite familiar with everything involved so it didn't take very long to erect the tent, put out the pads and open the sleeping bags to let them regain some loft. The weather had been quite nice with temperatures in the low eighties. We were both dressed in cutoffs and I was wearing a bikini top. When we had things around the camp set, I turned towards Erik, crooked a finger at him, and pointed towards the tent. He smiled and followed me inside, untying my top on the way.

It was seven-thirty when we got dressed again and emerged to prepare some supper. Not that it took much. You just boil some water on the little backpacking stove, pour it into the package of freeze dried food and wait ten minutes.

We had a small campfire and sat before it, talking (and necking) until nearly midnight. When we finally moved to the tent and slipped into the joined sleeping bags, the thought filled my head that this seemed so natural, so right, to lie next to Erik, our bare bodies touching as it felt were our minds. And when we made love that seemed so natural and so right also.

Tuesday was a long day on the water but not really strenuous. There was a nice current and only occasionally did we need to work to keep the little boats from floundering in some small rapids. We stopped on a sandbank for lunch and later again found a nice campsite beside the river.

Wednesday was large a repeat of Tuesday until about four when we sighted the landing by the outfitter's and pulled ashore. We loaded the boats back onto the van roof and packed our other gear away. We stopped for supper on the way back but by eight thirty we pulled up to my house.

For the last two days I had had a good chance to think and consider just what our relationship had become. True, we both loved the sex. Most of the time it was slow and loving, a comfortable and exciting experience although sometimes it was the hot, pounding, passionate animal mating that went far beyond just emotional into pure physical response. We both loved the whole range of experiences. But I was now certain it was more than even that.

We had decided that Erik would stay with me until our parents got back so we made a quick trip around to his place to drop off his kayak and for him to pick up some clothes and other stuff. Then we returned to my house.

That night after we had made love - the first time - I finally said what I had been mulling over the last several days. "Erik?" He stopped and turned towards me. "Erik, I love you. I mean really love you. And I'm sure I always will."

I could see the reaction in his eyes and it was a good one. "Oh, Karen, I feel the same. I've just been a little afraid to say it but I've known for some time now. I love you."

With these declarations our world changed and yet it didn't. Our day to day actions, even our love making didn't really alter. However, our minds seemed to merge even more than they had in the past. We were still friends, we were still lovers, but we had become something more beyond that.

Over the next two weeks we mostly stayed indoors although we did go out to the tree house a couple of times. Each night we would settle onto my bed, almost always after a long play period first. I think during those two and a half weeks we probably made love - or just plain fucked - at least fifty times. Two or three times we even spent the entire day naked, playing or just being together, but content with each other beyond anything we could have imagined.

When we picked our parents up on the Monday afternoon of their arrival we all went out for dinner where most of the conversation was about their trip. When we finally made it home where Erik dropped the three of us at our house and I gave him a long good-night kiss, I think both sets of parents may have noticed a change in us. No one said anything but they did seem to regard us a little differently. Of course, it could have just been my imagination. I know I had changed but did it show?

If they did notice a difference they said nothing about it and a week later it was time for us to leave for school. As freshmen we would have to live in a dorm but at least we had managed to be in the same one. Both sets of parents drove us over to the school and saw us moved into our rooms. All six of us went to lunch together before their drive back home.

Erik and I settled into college life but certainly not in as typical a fashion as most students. Some of that may have been because we were just slightly older than the average freshman but I think a lot of it was because we were a little more mature than most even our age. We were sort of nerds after all. We were never interested in drinking or trying any other chemical stimulants. We were interested in our studies and worked hard at them. We also had a very comfortable and stable relationship, even if we didn't get as much chance to indulge it as we would have liked. Still it was a big campus and we did manage to find a little isolation sometimes.

Over the first term we talked several times about possibly dating others so we would never regret not having done so, but - maybe surprisingly or maybe not - neither of us really wanted to. We did participate in group things such as spontaneous touch football games, dances, float building before homecoming. We met others and developed some friendships even if not really deep ones, but we were never attracted to anyone else enough to make us want to alter our own relationship. We were definitely in love with each other.

By the end of spring semester we had decided to find an apartment together for the next year. We located one and put down our deposit before mentioning it to our parents, but they raised no objection. I think actually they were expecting something like that.

We spent the next three years together in that apartment. Playing house, some might say. I think we would have gotten married except it made more sense financially and for other reasons not to. Our desire for each other - either physical or emotional - never cooled and if anything grew over this time. We were very definitely in love and acted like it and we never wanted to keep our hands off of each other.

Unlike many couples who live together before they marry our relationship was never strained, either before or after marriage. For, yes, we did marry as soon after graduation as we could manage.