Ashlee's Weakness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah. That's cool," Ashlee responded only half seriously even as realized that everything Carrie had just said made sense. Ashlee was also doing her best to ignore the reference to the lover she had just betrayed as she felt Carrie's hand grab her by the chin and turn her into another kiss that later Ashlee would be ashamed to realize actually comforted her greatly.

"You know, you really are one hot little fuck, right?" Carrie said obviously meaning it as the highest compliment possible and Ashlee again felt just a little bit of the fear she was suddenly experiencing evaporate despite her good sense as she responded "So are you," automatically and then found herself falling into a another quick, but deeply arousing kiss before Carrie broke it with a smile that seemed a good deal more victorious than loving before she said "You should go clean up a bit or Macy's gonna taste me on your lips."

"Oh, yeah, shit," was all Ashlee could think to say as she did as suggested as Carrie got up and gathered their clothes before dressing herself and telling Ashlee where the wash clothes were. Carrie then joined her to hand Ashlee her clothes and instruct her on the fine art of what she called a hooker bath. She then appraised her and declared her skank free before lighting a joint she'd apparently rolled much earlier judging from it's bent and dry appearance while urging Ashlee to get dressed quick before handing it to Ashlee and letting her take a hit only after Ashlee had put on her panties and shirt.

"Now put on the rest. We really need to hurry. I just checked my phone and Angela's already left like three messages. If she gets to five I'm officially fucked. Well, not fucked. I do have this place so if she breaks up with me again I won't be totaled screwed, but last time she freaked out on me she burned half my clothes and I can't get anymore money until next month."

"Well, you could always get a job," Ashlee replied teasingly as she sat on the toilet and put on her shoes.

"Yuck. Don't even joke about that. I'm far too pretty for that," Carrie responded with disgusted grimace followed by a haughty look that actually suited her quite well before adding "Besides, I'd never pass the drug test. Shit, I barely passed the random one I got from the college sports god's last year. I mean, fuck, you know how hard it is to get clean pee when everyone you know is a pothead? Oh yay! You're dressed! Let's get the hell out of here."

The ride back to the parking lot where Carrie had stowed her car was uneventful except for the fact that if Ashlee didn't know she'd just had sex with the beautiful girl sitting in her passenger seat who was talking about nothing in particular as they finished off the joint they'd started smoking in the apartment she never would've guessed it. There was nothing different about Carrie's mannerisms now that they'd had sex. Sure, Ashlee couldn't quite figure out what she expected to see or why she expected to see anything, but even as Carrie dropped the roach in Ashlee's ashtray Ashlee couldn't help but be bothered by this realization that nothing had changed.

Carrie didn't even kiss her when she got out in the parking lot. At least not properly, instead opting to give Ashlee nothing more than a friendly kiss on the cheek before saying "Call me later. Like after three. Angela should be gone by then." She then jumped out the car quickly and walked leisurely to her Saab making the call me hand sign holding her fingers to her mouth and ears while mouthing the words and then she was gone, lost in the darkness of her car as she quickly started it up and headed off back to her own life with one last playful honk of her horn.

To be continued

1...456789