Ashley & Alexis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The last top had a lace-up front, like a corset, with about two inches between the sides that were laced together. Alexis could see lots of cleavage, even though her tits weren't all that big. It had straps a little less than an inch wide, and ended abruptly a couple inches below her tits. She smiled again, and put on the clothes she had worn into the store.

The girls made their way to the checkout line, and thankfully for Alexis, Ashley helped her cover the cost of her purchases. The girls made their way out of the mall and to Ashley's car.

"Ok, now, we're going to have some fun. Put on that denim mini skirt and the white top that ties in front," said Ashley once the girls were inside.

"What, you mean here?" Said Alexis. "In the mall parking lot where anyone can see?"

"Yep," said Alexis, smiling and waiting.

"You're crazy, Ashley!" Said Alexis, giggling. She did think it was a little crazy, but she took off her jeans and her top as Ashley started to drive away. Alexis quickly put on her new clothes, wanting to at least cover up a little. But Ashley had thought of another twist.

"Ok. Now take off your panties and your bra. You can put the bra on when we get back, but for now, no bra."

"This skirt is so short!" Alexis protested. "Too short for that!"

"Alexis! Do you want to be fun, and adventurous, or do you want to be boring? Do you want to be old and married and wonder what it's like to ride around in a car with a short skirt and no panties, or do you want to find out now?" She smiled flirtatiously at Alexis.

Alexis shook her head and sighed. Then she did what she never thought she would do - she shifted her weight to her feet and back and reached up under her skirt, sliding off her panties as Ashley rolled to a stop at a red light. Alexis was certain someone could see up her skirt and she quickly pulled it down and looked at Ashley for a sign of approval.

"Ok, halfway there, now just get that bra off and we can really have some fun." Ashley, following her own cue, reached up her shirt behind her back and unhooked her bra. It was strapless and fell out of her top easily, and she tossed it in the back seat, the outline of her nipples clearly visible through her top. Now it was Alexis' turn. She had a tougher go of it, having to pull her bra straps out of her top over her shoulders and pull her arms through them after unhooking the bra behind her back, before finally pulling it out from beneath her top. But when she was finished, both girls were braless and had on no panties - Ashley, in fact, hadn't been wearing any the entire time.

"Want to make this even more fun?" Said Ashley.

"Sure," Alexis said, excited and now a little aroused at the exposure she was feeling, even though nobody could really see her.

"OK, let's play a game. Every time a new song comes on the radio, if it's a male singer, we get our tits out for ten seconds. If it's a female singer, we lift our skirts up and show our pussies for ten seconds. And every time the car stops, we lift our skirts up and finger ourselves until we start going again. Sound like fun?" She looked at Alexis, again with a flirty look, as if she were trying to seduce her. In a way, she was, but to go along with her game rather than to get her into bed. They were sisters, after all.

Ashley turned down a different street than Alexis expected just as a song by a male vocalist came on. "Tits!" Shouted Ashley, and with her free hand, she lifted her shirt to expose her perky breasts. She looked over at Alexis, waiting on her to follow suit. Nervously, Alexis untied her top and held the sides far apart, letting her tits jiggle with the bounce of the car tires on the cracked pavement. Ashley began to dance in place, jiggling her tits and drawing attention from anyone who might have been near. This drove Alexis wild for some reason she couldn't fully understand. Her sister was really acting like a slut, and it was turning her on.

The ten seconds were soon over, but soon the car pulled to a stop at a stoplight. Ashley hiked her skirt up, and even reached over and pulled Alexis' skirt up, and then turned her attention back to her own pussy.

"Ahhhh," moaned Ashley as she slid two fingers into her wet pussy. "Fuck, I love doing this!" Alexis, too horny to care anymore, slowly slid two fingers into her pussy. She gently fucked herself while Ashley did so more roughly, and the moment seemed to last forever until the light turned green and the car began to move. The girls were both horny as hell at that point, and they laughed together as they adjusted their skirts and continued on their way.

"You're lucky we were on a two lane street the first time," Ashley said. "On the other hand, it's really hot when some pervert watches you do that from the next car." Alexis noticed that the two-lane street had become a four-lane, and wondered who the pervert would be that would get a good look at her fingerling herself next time they stopped. She was a little anxious, but mostly she couldn't wait for that moment.

Another song by a male vocalist came on, and the girls got their tits out again. This time, Alexis joined in the shaking, and the flirting, and the smiling, and the girls laughed as the ten seconds went by more quickly and Alexis tied her top together again and Ashley pulled hers down to barely cover herself. They were too excited to notice if anyone has seen them.

Either it was a short song, or the girls drove on for a while before coming to another red light, because the next thing that happened, a song with a female singer came on. Ashley let her foot off the gas to stretch and hike up her skirt, and she looked over to see that Alexis had actually beaten her to it this time. A few seconds passed, and they came to a red light again before they had a chance to put their skirts down. They looked at each other again, smiling and laughing, and simultaneously began to finger themselves. The light turned green, and Alexis looked over to her right just in time to see an older guy in a truck looking down at her, watching her intently. A little flustered, Alexis waved at him, laughing, and turned bright red.

"Oh my god, that guy was old! Like, old enough to be my grandpa probably, and he was like, watching me, looking right at my pussy!" She got a thrill out of it, actually, even though he was much older and she didn't find him the least bit attractive. It was just the naughtiness of the whole thing that aroused her.

Not long afterward, another song with a male singer came on, and the girls laughed as they flashed their tits again. A car honked at them, and the girls looked over to see a car with a few guys about their own age, clapping and cheering and whistling. Now that really turned Alexis on, and Ashley too. Ten seconds passed, and the guys were still watching them. Alexis looked over at Ashley for the signal to cover up, but Ashley was in no hurry. She just left her tits hanging out, her top pulled up around her neck, smiling and waving at the guys in the next car.

A dozen or so people passed in cars going the other way, and Ashley knew they were all getting a good look at her too, but she loved it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the embarrassed but clearly aroused Alexis, enjoying herself, but not too much to start to tie her top again and try to cover up her tits. Ashley reached over and pulled the top open again, and the guys clearly liked what they saw.

"Ashley! Oh my god, they got a good look, OK?" Said Alexis, struggling to find the edges of the tie of her top, her tits hanging out in plain view.

"You seem like you really like it," said Ashley, again using her flirty voice. "Maybe we should just, you know, give them a show for a while."

"Ashley! Are you serious!?"

"How about this - I will leave my tits out if you will - until we get back to school. Deal?"

Alexis wasn't too sure. It was sexy, sure, and arousing. But it was really slutty. She didn't want to be seen by anyone she knew, or, God forbid, get into trouble. She thought for a few seconds, leaving her tits out as she did, until the found a solution. She would challenge Ashley, up the ante. She would force her to either put up or shut up.

"Only if you take your top completely off and lift your skirt up," said Alexis.

Bad move. The top was quickly pulled over her head and thrown on Alexis' lap, and Alexis then threw it in the backseat, and the skirt lifted up to reveal Ashley's swollen pussy, horny from the excitement of showing off. She looked over at Alexis, smiling again.

"Is this good enough for you?" Alexis just stared, letting her top fall at her sides, defeated. "I never thought you'd ask!" She continued.

Alexis, for the rest of the ride, just sat in her seat, covering her eyes and her face with her hands. She was really loving it, knowing the guys were checking her out, egging her on, and knowing dozens of people passing the other direction and in cars they were passing could see her tits as clear as day. Yes, she was embarrassed, but she loved it too. She just didn't want to be recognized. Underneath her hands, though, she was smiling wide, even sneaking a glance at Ashley every once in a while. Ashley was smiling wide, too, sitting topless in her car as she drove through town in broad daylight. "My sister is a slut, for real," Alexis thought.

"Wow, this is so fucking hot," Alexis admitted as Ashley drove closer to the school. It was anybody's guess at that point how many people had seen their tits. The guys had disappeared somewhere, and the girls pulled into the parking lot at her apartment building. Alexis seemed to fasten her top back into place as soon as they were parked. For some reason, Ashley was taking her time about it.

Ashley actually got out of the car, heading to open the back door and retrieve her top to put it back on. A couple guys walking nearby noticed her and just stared at the topless girl, mouths open. She had seen them watching her, and even when she had retrieved the top out of the car, she really took her time putting it on, just letting the guys get as much of an eyeful as they wanted before bending over to get her bra out of the car, letting her skirt ride up and letting the guys see her ass and the fact that she didn't wear anything underneath it.

The guys were getting closer. Alexis had moved around to Ashley's side of the car now, watching threshold thing. Just then, Ashley popped her head up and, seeing that they guys had gotten closer, lifted up her shirt and flashed her tits again.

"Come on, Alexis," said Ashley. "Your turn. There's nobody around but these two. You see how much fun this is, right?"

"Don't you think enough people have seen my tits today?"

"Fine. But mine are hanging out until you get yours out." Ashley, true to her word, just left her top pulled up over her tits and let the guys look as much as they wanted. Alexis was disgusted, really. She had to stop Ashley before she got both of them into some kind of mess, and the only way to do that was to show her body to strangers. Ashley had won again. Alexis sighed, rolled her eyes at Ashley, and unfastened her top. The guys came closer, right up to the girls in fact.

"Hi, Ashley. Looking good as always," said the one on the left. "Who's your hot friend?"

"Hi, Tyler," Ashley said. "Just my sister Alexis. I'm teaching her how to have fun at college - you know, how to experiment and let loose."

"Well I'd like to let loose on her," Tyler said. "Alexis, would you like to experiment with me?"

"How about I just give you a feel?" Said Alexis, stunned that she offered that much.

"Damn, Ashley, your sister is just like you. Slutty piece of ass. Yeah, I'll take a feel, and if you're anything like Ashley, we'll all be seeing more of you. And getting a crack at you at a party or something." Alexis loosened her top again, and let it fall apart, her tits exposed for him. He cupped them with both hands, feeling her little perky nipples and even her stomach. She hated it, but she enjoyed it too. She didn't want to be a slut that gave random guys a feel of her tits and everything, but she really loved the attention and she was really getting horny again.

Finally he broke away. "I'll call you," Tyler said to Ashley."

"He's an ass," said Ashley after he was out of earshot. "But he's good in the sack."

"You actually let they douchebag fuck you?" Said Alexis.

"Yeah...he's good though. I don't think he'd be any good if he wasn't such a douchebag, either. I know that's weird but that's what it is." Alexis had finished putting her tits back into her shirt.

"Want to go for a walk?" Said Ashley.

"Sure," Alexis said. She walked next to Ashley, who led her to the middle of campus and sat down in a bench.

"Ok, now the fun part - spread your legs," said Ashley. "See if anybody gets a peek!" Alexis was just too horny to care anymore. She couldn't get out of her head how much of a slut her sister must be to let that asshole fuck her, and secretly, it turned her on a little. She thought maybe, in the right time or place, she would get turned on by having sex with someone like that, herself - just because she'd feel like a huge slut for doing it.

Alexis was starting to realize that when she was horny, she actually wanted to feel like a slut. It was why she had enjoyed showing off at the window and masturbating in the shower and flashing her tits all over town. Maybe she would enjoy being a slut for real too - letting herself just get used like a dumb whore. She would feel like shit for it afterward, but she would enjoy it in the moment.

In this moment, Alexis had no problem spreading her legs in her short skirt on a bench, letting guys peek up at her pussy. Guys started checking them out, too. Almost every guy that walked by looked somewhere on the girls' bodies - their stomachs or tits or up their skirts at their bare pussies.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes and maybe fifty guys walked by, Ashley had another idea. "I don't think they can really see much," she said. "The angle just isn't right. Want to sit somewhere else?"

Alexis stood up to follow Ashley to a new location. They wandered for a few minutes, trying to find a good spot. Guys, naturally, were whistling and staring at the girls, who had no intentions of covering up their mostly-exposed bodies. They both loved the attention, really. They felt like sluts, both of them, and Alexis even hoped they were calling her a slut in their minds and to their friends. She was such a horny mess.

Finally, Ashley found a spot, and sat down. It was on the sidewalk right next to a building. She sat down with her back against the wall and her knees up in the air, feet on the sidewalk, so that her knees pointed up at eye level of anyone who walked by. They would be able to see straight up their skirts, pussy and all! Alexis nervously sat down next to her sister, wondering what people would think of her, aroused by the idea, but not wanting anyone she knew well to see her like that.

"Having a good time?" Ashley asked. The girls sort of made small talk for a couple minutes, just pretending not to notice or care that their most intimate parts were exposed to anyone who walked by. A couple people walked past, then a couple more.

After a few more minutes and a few more people walked by, a pair of guys walked by. One of them looked straight into the girls' skirts, and his mouth dropped open. They walked a few steps away and he practically punched his friend in the arm. He whispered a few words before the guys walked by a second time, now both looking right at first Alexis' pussy, and then Ashley's. Alexis froze; Ashley waved seductively. They walked away, having just had a moment they wouldn't soon forget.

"Oh my god, Ashley, they looked right at us!" Whispered Alexis.

"Yeah, that was awesome. They wanted it."

"Yeah. I feel so dirty! And - and -"

"Horny?" Said Ashley. "Don't lie, I know you're loving this!"

"Yeah - yeah, I am," admitted Alexis.

He girls continued to sit there, pussies on display. Every once in a while a girl would give them a dirty look, wrinkled face and "you slut" stare down. Every once in a while a guy's eyes would practically pop out of his head. Alexis counted the number of people she knew got a good look at her pussy. First it was two, then three, then five and then eight and nine. Every time she just got hornier. Ashley was loving it too, only it wasn't really anything new for her.

Another girl, by herself, walked by. "Ummm, you know everyone can see right up your skirt, right?" She asked. "You should like, close your legs or something, or at least put on panties." The humiliation just made Alexis want to touch herself. She normally would have been too embarrassed to like it, but in her current state, she was too aroused to care. She was starting to realize even more that she was turned on by humiliation - at least when she was already in the mood.

Ashley only added to the humiliation. "Yeah we know," she replied to the girl. "We kinda like it." The girl just gave them a weird look and walked away, and both girls could hear her mutter "what a couple of whores" under her breath. They looked at each other and smiled.

"You really want to touch yourself, don't you?" Said Ashley.

"Yeah..."

"I have an idea. How about we go back to your room? I have a surprise for you." Alexis stood up without a word and led Ashley to her room. As they walked, they basked in the attention they got from guys walking past. A couple of were making comments, too - comments like "hey, sexy!" And "hey there!" Nothing too serious, but enough that if the girls wanted a quick fuck they probably could have each had one. But Ashley had a more interesting way to try to ease Alexis into embracing her inner slut.

"So, like I said, I have a surprise for you," Ashley said again as they entered Alexis' room. She reached into her purse and pulled out a brand new dildo. It was nude-colored, around seven inches in length and no thicker than an average-sized penis. She handed it to Alexis.

"Wow, this is perfect for right now - I want to use it," said Alexis, smiling a filthy smile at her sister. Within seconds, she had it out of the package and ready.

"OK. Why don't you give those guys a show again, get yourself in the mood?" Ashley suggested, pointing out the window. Alexis did as she was told. Soon she wore nothing, and she was massaging her pussy, preparing to thrust her new toy inside.

Ashley pulled out her own dildo next. It was black, about eight inches in length, and a little wider than an average penis. "After you use one of those for a little bit, you stretch yourself out a little and then you get one of these," Ashley said, holding it up. She walked over to the window and started to suck on it in case anybody was watching. Pausing momentarily, she pulled a chair up next to the window and motioned for Alexis to sit, which she did, her pussy in full view.

There were already a couple guys watching, arousing Alexis more as she lubed up her new dildo with her spit and slowly thrust it into her pussy. "Ohhhh, this feels good," she moaned in a whisper. "And I'm being watched - this is so fucking hot!"

Ashley stripped quickly and pulled up a chair next to Alexis, facing her rather than the window. She wanted to watch her sister, the little slut she was slowly becoming, fuck herself for an audience, and she wanted to fuck herself while she watched. Ashley really was attracted to her sister - she would have made a pass at her if she thought it wouldn't have scared her away, thwarting her plans to turn her into a cock-craving, exhibitionist, pussy-licking, well-used slut. There would be a time for that, Ashley thought.

Just a few days ago, Alexis seemed a little put off by the idea of the two girls masturbating together, but tonight she seemed to embrace it. She watched as Ashley thrusted the larger dildo into her pussy, taking it like a champ. Secretly, Alexis wondered how many guys Ashley had slept with. Ten? No, had to be more than that. Thirty? Fifty? It sure did seem like she just let any guy with a dick have a night with her. A hundred?