Ashley & Alexis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she thought of this, Alexis thrust her dildo into her pussy all the way. She couldn't explain it, but for some reason, she actually wanted her sister to be a slut, to be up closer to the hundred guys on the scale she had built in her mind. A hundred guys was just so fucking hot - so fucking slutty! She imagined Ashley sleeping with a different guy every week in a quest to get to that magic number, only to set a new goal for herself once she got there. She pulled her dildo out, thrusting it back in hard. Ashley watched, loving every second of the show she was getting.

"Ashley?" Moaned Alexis.

"Yeah, Alexis?" Her dildo was deep in her pussy.

"What do you - what do you think about - when you - "

"When I masturbate?"

"Yes."

"Lots of things," said Ashley. The girls continued to fuck themselves, moaning, as Ashley elaborated. "Sometimes I think about slutty things I have done, and a lot of the time I fantasize about slutty things I might do someday or even things that are so slutty I will probably never do them."

"Oh, God, that's hot! I want to hear about them," said Alexis. "I want you to tell me what you've done and what your fantasies are."

"Yeah? Will that help you fuck yourself? Help you cum?"

"Yes, god this is so wrong, but yes!"

"Ok. Well right now I'm thinking about a time I let three guys use me at the same time," said Ashley. "One in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one in my ass. I felt like such a dirty little slut, but it was amazing, so sexy!"

"Oh, oh, yessss!" Moaned Alexis as she fucked herself thinking about her slut of a sister. She hadn't even noticed that a couple more guys had joined at the window. "What else?" She asked.

"I want to be watched - to get fucked in front of a big room full of people, and to have them all call me a slut and cheer for me while i take it in every hole. Would you like to see that, Alexis?"

"Oh, fuck yessss!"

"And then sometimes, when I'm really good and horny, I want them all to take turns on me. Two or three at a time. Just keep fucking me, using me like a little whore, just - over, and over and over, until they've all had a turn."

"Oh, take those cocks, Ashley!"

"And sometimes I fantasize about girls too."

"Ashley! You little tramp!"

"I know," she said. "Not that often though." She was afraid if she kept going down that road, she would wind up scaring Alexis again. She didn't dare mention that she had eaten pussy several times already.

"And sometimes I fantasize about really dirty stuff - like being forced to seduce a professor to pass a class, or to have sex with a cop or a mechanic. And sometimes I fantasize about getting used by an old nasty guy."

"Wow, Ashley, that's nasty...but hot! So hot!"

"So I want to know about you too! What do you fantasize about? It'll help you cum to say it out loud, you know." Both girls were pounding their pushiest recklessly with the dildos, Ashley intently watching her sister pleasure herself and Alexis, eyes closed, lost in a world of fantasy where she was all of the sudden the new slut in town.

"I - I want to be watched. Watched by lots of people. I want them to watch me, ohhhh, watch me fuck myself!"

"I think that's already happening, sis," Ashley said, laughing. Alexis looked up to see that a full seven guys were now intently watching the show.

"Oh, God yesss! This is so hot! I want - I want them all to jack off to me and call me a slut behind my back. And I want them to go get more guys, more guys to watch me! And I want to show off in other places too - the mall, the pool - yessss! I want to lose my top at the pool, or the beach, and take a really long time to put it back on, and I want to flash a ton of guys at a party or at a club and I want one of them to take me home!"

"And what do you want him to do to you?"

"I want him to take my clothes off and fuck me, rough and hard and call me nasty names! And I want him, ohhhh, I want him to cum in my mouth!"

"And what if he wants to fuck your ass?"

"Oh, yessss! I want him to take my anal virginity, and I want it to hurt a little, and I want to just be a slut and give it to him! Ohhhhh! I want to get fucked hard in the ass!"

"And do you want just one guy?"

"No, I want more. More! I want two guys! I want one in my mouth and one in my ass. Ohhhhh! Yes! And I want them to use me, ohhhh use me! And not just one night! I want to fuck a different - a different guy - or two guys, ohhhh, every weekend! I want to fuck as many guys as you Ashley! I want to taste pussy, ohhhh! I want to be a slut! I want to be a slut and I want everyone to watch me!

Alexis bucked her hips, convulsing as she came as hard as she ever had in her life. The onlookers had swelled to about a dozen, and Alexis couldn't have been more turned on by the fact that she was putting on a show. The fact that she had gotten off thinking about her sister - her own sister! And confessed all her slutty fantasies to her - just made it even better. She continued to shake and spasm, moaning heavily, for what seemed like forever. She was in absolute heaven, all because she was turning into a slut.

Ashley continued to watch, aroused herself by Alexis' performance. She furiously fucked her pussy, and as soon as Alexis finished shaking and moaning, the erotic display and the dirty talk sent her over the edge as well. She lifted her legs up high, talking dirty as she fucked herself like never before.

"You'll never fuck as many guys as me, Alexis. Not in your dreams! I'll fuck thousands! I'm a huge slut and I will always be the slut - slut! I will lick pussy and ass and I will do anything to be a slut, ohhhhh!" She convulsed just as hard as Alexis had, rocking in her hair with her legs high, shaking hard as Alexis watched her with delight. Neither girl seemed to care anymore that they were sisters using each others' slutty behavior and fantasies to arouse and please themselves and each other.

Alexis turned her attention back to the window, noticing that she still had an audience. She waved, still aroused and loving the attention. Ashley just looked at her and smiled. She was soon licking her juices off her dildo, prompting Alexis to follow suit, much to the delight of her audience.

"Ok, enough for tonight," Ashley said. She closed the curtains, allowing the girls to relax and breathe. They just looked at each other and laughed, neither wanting to readily admit that, while it felt a little wrong in a way to be aroused by her sister, it was equally hot. Ashley broke the silence first.

"So, did you have fun today?"

"Yeah, definitely. I think I might see what you mean by experimenting and stuff, you know. As long as it's all in good fun."

"Yeah. Hey, I know I mentioned going out tonight before, but my plans changed. I'm thinking about going out to a club next weekend though, want to come along?"

"Do I get to wear something sexy?"

"Obviously! Is someone turning into a little attention whore?"

"Maybe," responded Alexis, a flirt in her tone.

"Good. I'll let you know the details this week." With that, Ashley put her skirt and her top back on and said goodbye, knowing her plan to turn Alexis into a slut was well under way.