Ashley & Alexis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls began to dance, shaking their tits and asses and even grinding on each other to the beat of the music. Quickly, the girls had earned the attention of every guy in attendance. Ashley grabbed a drink from a guy's hand and downed it quickly, spilling a small amount down her chin and onto her chest, which she quickly rubbed into her tits, giving them a shiny appearance.

Alexis followed suit, stealing a drink from a different guy and grabbing his hand, leading it to her stomach and then her left breast as she finished the drink before resuming her dance.

After three minutes, more or less, of total exposure, the song ended. The girls climbed down off the table as the guys cheered them on. For the next few minutes, Alexis could be seen offering a grope or a grab to anyone within reach as she made her way across the room to the guy holding her shirt before finally putting it on and tying it loosely, barely covering her tits.

Ashley, meanwhile, had yet to cover up, but as Alexis made her way back to where her sister stood, Ashley adjusted her shirt. The guys moaned as she covered up, but Ashley knew she was in the fantasies of each of them at that moment. Would those fantasies turn to reality?

"Alexis! There's someone I want you to meet!" Ashley shouted over the music. Alexis looked over to see an attractive blonde standing next to her sister. "This is Chelsea."

"Hi, Alexis," said the girl. "I really liked your show! I wish I had the courage to do that."

"Yeah, thanks!" Replied Alexis. "It took me a few drinks," she explained.

"And letting those guys touch you - wow!" Alexis just smiled at her. "But if you want to really get some attention, you should let a girl do it!". Alexis' head was swimming. Did this girl want to touch her tits? She wondered. She had wondered about being touched by a girl, of course, but never acted on it, although in this moment she was enormously turned on by the idea.

"Great idea!" Said Alexis before she could stop herself. Slowly, her alcohol-fueled mind, enticed by her high level of arousal, led her hands to her shirt, and before Alexis knew what was happening, Chelsea was cupping her exposed breasts and trading her nipples. God, that was sexy!

"Let me steal her for a minute," Ashley shouted as Chelsea finished her two-handed feel. She took Alexis by the hand and led her a short distance away as Alexis re-tied her shirt.

"Have you ever been with a girl before?" Ashley shouted over the music.

"What, like, had sex? No!" Alexis shouted back.

"Chelsea is bisexual. I think she likes you!"

"Really?" Asked Alexis. Her heart skipped a beat as she realized she was seriously thinking about having her first sexual experience with another girl. She didn't know if she was ready for it, but Ashley was about to push her over the edge.

"Yeah - actually, to be completely honest, I showed her some pictures of you - sexy ones. And when I found out she was into you, I asked her to come here tonight so you could meet."

"Ashley! You're setting me up with girls now!?" She couldn't believe her sister would take such a bold step.

"You said you wanted to be experiment!" Ashley replied. "Besides, what's more slutty than getting dirty with another girl? Just give it a shot, you're in college, you're here to have fun - try new things!"

"Ok, yeah, sure," Alexis half mumbled. She was already aroused at the thought, the alcohol and her sexual desires taking control of her. Thinking to herself, Alexis was glad Ashley had brought another girl for her. Alexis had been a little worried that Ashley was going to try to have sex with her, even though they were sisters - and that was a line Alexis was not willing to cross. Instead, she let Ashley lead her back to where Chelsea was standing.

As she approached, Alexis eyed Chelsea's body with anticipation. She certainly did look sexy. She had on high-heeled ankle boots and a mid-thigh skirt that was at least a size too small. Her top was a halter top with lattice covering the chest, exposing some skin, and cropped just above her belly button. The back was nothing but crisscross straps. Her blonde hair was long and wavy, perfectly accentuating her eyes and face.

"Sorry about that. I'll let you two, um, talk." Ashley said. As she walked away, Alexis thought she saw Ashley wink at Chelsea and give her a thumbs up, but out of the corner of her eye, she couldn't be sure.

"Want to get a drink?" Chelsea asked Alexis.

"Sure, but they're only giving them to you if you flash them," Alexis said, laughing a little. She hoped Chelsea would take the bait and do it, but she didn't.

"Well I thought you could get me one," Chelsea said with a flirtatious smile.

"Sure, why not?" Said Alexis, smiling back. She looked into Chelsea's eyes as she smiled, seeing only lust and arousal on her face as the girls locked eyes. It was that special moment of intense eye contact with a cute stranger, or in this case, new acquaintance, that was unmistakable - the girls wanted each other.

Alexis turned away and untied her top again. Her tits came out and she took a drink from a nearby guy who ogled her a little too long. Turning back to Chelsea, she handed her the drink without bothering to cover up.

"You could get me one, too, it's not that hard!" Alexis said, laughing.

"Yeah, I usually don't do stuff like this, but I'll make an exception just this once," Chelsea replied. She slowly lifted her top in the general direction of a guy holding a beer, and let him take in her body as she took the drink from his hand and passed it to Alexis before lowering her top.

"Wow, that was awesome," Alexis said. "You have really nice tits."

"Thanks," said Chelsea, blushing. "Hey, want to dance?" She suggested. A new song started playing and the girls quickly downed their drinks and headed to an empty spot on the floor. They danced together, grinding their bodies, with Chelsea dancing especially provocatively. She was dancing in front of Alexis, dropping to the floor and arching her back to keep it in contact with Chelsea's body. Alexis still hadn't bothered to tie her shirt and her tits were still out. More than once, Alexis' bare nipples touched Chelsea's exposed back, turning both girls on more than the other knew.

Alexis then danced in front of Chelsea, grabbing Chelsea's hands and leading them to her own stomach, Chelsea feeling her midriff as she moved. Eventually, she worked her hands up to Alexis' breasts as the song was about to finish. As the music stopped, Chelsea gave Alexis' tits a good squeeze, and Alexis kept dancing and grinding as if the music was still playing. In an instant, Alexis turned around, smiled at Chelsea and slowly closed the gap between their bodies and faces.

As the next song started, the girls' foreheads touched, their mouths only an inch apart. Alexis put her hands at the back of Chelsea's head and closed her eyes as the girls locked lips. If Alexis wasn't sure how Chelsea would react, she soon found out, as Chelsea's tongue slipped between Alexis' lips and into her mouth.

Their tongues met. Both girls were passionately kissing each other. Their tongues met, and the close contact and passionate kissing was very arousing for both girls. Every time Chelsea's tongue flicked across her own. Alexis felt it go straight to her pussy.

"So, have you ever been with a girl before?" Chelsea asked bluntly.

"No, I haven't."

"Any chance you might want to change that?"

"Yes," Alexis said, and the girls passionately dove in for an extremely long kiss.

"Good," said Chelsea as the kiss finally ended. "I'm not dancing and making out with you to get attention - I really want you."

"Wow. I want you too," Alexis said.

"Come with me."

Chelsea led Alexis up the stairs and down the hall to one of the bedrooms. She closed and locked the door, and the girls never looked back. Quickly, their tongues were sliding past each other, over and over as they made out even more passionately than before. Alexis threw her shoulders back and tugged on her shirt, still open, until it fell to the floor, leaving her topless. The girls barely broke their kiss, Chelsea's hands met Alexis' nipples again, and the girls kissed some more.

Alexis reached out and found the hem of Chelsea's shirt and pulled up. As she pulled, she collected more and more of the shirt in her hands. Chelsea raised her arms and Alexis pulled the shirt over head, and just like that, both girls were topless.

The girls wrapped their arms around each others' bodies, each touching the back of the other girl. Their tits mashed together as the girls closed in for one more kiss. As the kiss broke, Chelsea slowly kissed her way down alexis' body - first her neck, then her chest, then her breast, and finally her stomach, where she stuck her tongue deep in Alexis' belly button while looking up into her eyes.

"Ohhhh, god yes!" Alexis moaned. She couldn't explain why, but having another girl clean out her belly button with her tongue was out of this world arousing. Even better was the slow, soft yet deliberate motions Chelsea made with her tongue inside her navel. She continued to lick and probe, circling her tongue inside the small cavity at the center of Alexis' stomach. Alexis was sensitive there, and it was surely one of her biggest exogenous zones. After only a few more seconds, she was practically panting with desire as Chelsea teased her with her tongue.

"Do you like that?" Chelsea asked playfully as she smiled and looked up at Alexis.

"Ohhhh, yes that feels amazing," Alexis whispered. Looking up, Chelsea could see that Alexis had closed her eyes and tilted her head up at the ceiling, overcome by her state of arousal. Chelsea stood up and kissed Alexis deeply again as the blonde slowly pushed her new friend backward onto the bed. Slowly, Alexis laid down on her back with Chelsea on top of her.

Alexis grabbed Chelsea's hips and pulled her close, pulling her up until their heads separated and she had easy access to Chelsea's neck. With Chelsea on top and the two topless girls feeling each others' naked flesh, Alexis began to kiss Chelsea's neck. Slowly the kiss evolved; Alexis placed her lips on Chelsea's neck and sucked in until the skin on her neck was sucked into Alexis' mouth. Alexis began to run the skin between her teeth, sucking and biting softly.

"Ohhhh, yes, that feels good," Chelsea whispered. She held Alexis' head with her right hand, and with her left, she began to caress her new friend's stomach and eventually her right breast. Alexis wrapped her arms around Chelsea, feeling every inch of her back, sensually touching at first and then squeezing and groping Chelsea's back and sides and hips and she continued to suck on her neck.

Alexis pushed Chelsea farther up, until her mouth was near the girl's breasts. Cupping Chelsea's left breast, she slowly took the nipple and placed it into her mouth, licking gently at first and then sucking until the nipple was erect.

"Mmmmm, yes, Alexis," Chelsea moaned. "That feels so good."

Alexis flipped over, moving on top of Chelsea, and gave her other breast the same treatment. She then moved lower and lower until she was licking the inside of Chelsea's belly button, just as Chelsea had done to her. In ecstasy, Chelsea arched her back and offered up her stomach to Alexis, moaning with delight as she ached for the sensation of a warm tongue drilling deep into her navel.

Alexis backed away and Chelsea seized the opportunity. She sat up and kissed Alexis passionately, tongues meeting and pressing against one another. She lowered her mouth and kissed Alexis' neck as she caressed her stomach, circling her belly button until her fingers landed on the button of Alexis' jeans.

"Unsnap me," whispered Alexis. Chelsea was a half step ahead, already undoing the button and then the zipper of the brunette freshman's jeans as she moved her mouth from Alexis' neck to her right breast. "Ohhhhh yes, I want you," Alexis continued.

Slowly, Chelsea slimmed off the bed as she lowered her mouth from Alexis' breast to her stomach, tugging on her jeans, pulling them down around her ankles as she kissed and licked and sucked on Alexis' tight belly. Alexis stepped out of her jeans as Chelsea moved her mother lower, below her navel and down to the top of her pink thong, where she paused to slide her tongue just underneath the top of the thin fabric, eliciting a sensual moan.

Standing up, Chelsea placed her left hand at Alexis ' right hip and her right hand on her stomach and slowly moved it down to her pussy, feeling Alexis' wet, waiting mound through her tiny panties. The girls locked lips again as Chelsea continued to tease Alexis' waiting pussy.

"Ohhhh, yes, Chelsea," Alexis whispered as she made clear her desire to be touched. As they kissed, Alexis moved her hands to the top of Chelsea's skirt, pulling it down over her hips, and the garment fell to the floor as Alexis glanced down at Chelsea's body. She quickly noticed that, unlike herself, Chelsea was now nude except for her boots - she hadn't been wearing any panties!

"Chelsea, you're not wearing -!"

"Nope, no panties. I was ready for this."

"Oh my god, that is so hot!"

"Not as hot as you flashing your tits to the whole party over and over," Chelsea said flirtatiously.

"I like the attention," Alexis flirted back.

"Oh I can tell! So, what else do you like?"

"Well," said Alexis in between kisses, "I like being seen and being watched. I like showing off. And I like being kissed and licked and fucked, and talking dirty."

"That's so sexy," whispered Chelsea. Her hands had made her way to the Alexis' hips, grabbing the strings of her thong and slowly sliding them down and off. "Dirty talk is so hot, isn't it?"

"Yeah, like - call me a slut and everything," Alexis blurted out, too horny to stop herself.

"So, you like being called a slut, do you?"

"Y - yes," Alexis admitted as Chelsea turned her around and pushed her into the bed so that she was lying on her back, nude except for her gladiator sandals.

"Well, you really proved it tonight, showing your body off like that. You really are a little slut," Chelsea said, smiling. She crawled on top of Alexis as she used her hands to part her legs before placing her right hand high on Alexis' left inner thigh and her lips high on her right.

"Ohhhh God yes, Chelsea, god! Ohhh this has to be the sexiest thing I have ever done, ohhhh, I want - I want you - ohhhhh, lick my slutty pussy, Chelsea!" Alexis moaned as Chelsea slowly licked from her thigh up, moving just a fraction of an inch with each lick and kiss, until finally, her tongue met the outer lips of Alexis' pussy.

Chelsea paused only for a second. "And you have to be the sluttiest thing I have ever done," she replied to Alexis' statement from a moment ago. As soon as she was finished, she spread Alexis' legs wider and pressed her tongue firmly into her pussy, roughly massaging her most sensitive area with her tongue before jamming it into her waiting hole.

"Ohhhhh, yes, Chelsea!" Alexis moaned loudly as her new friend licked the inside of her pussy. Slowly, Chelsea removed her tongue from Alexis' wet hole and licked just inside the lips of her pussy before moving to get clit. Alexis let out a muffled shriek as Chelsea landed on her clit and began sucking it as her tongue slid up and down its bottom side.

"Yes, yes, ohhhh eat my fucking pussy!" Alexis moaned excitedly. Looking up, she could see Alexis tightly gripping her breasts, one in each hand, as she tasted her dripping pussy. Over and over again she sucked Alexis' clit into her mouth, running it through her teeth and sliding her rough tongue over its surfaces before releasing it, only to start again a fraction of a second later. "Ohhhh God, God yes!" Alexis moaned again.

"You like that? You like having a girl eat your pussy?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, ohhhh yes, keep going, I want it so bad!"

"Tell me how much you love showing off that sexy body, and I'll keep showing you how much I love the way your pussy tastes," Chelsea whispered.

"Ohhhh, Chelsea, I love showing off! I love flashing my slutty tits and dancing where lots of people can see, and just - and just - just taking off my clothes and not wanting to cover up just - just letting all those people stare at me, ohhhhh Chelsea, I love showing off, ohhhh, yes I - I love being a slut and flashing the whole party - I just - ohhhhh! I'm such s slut, Chelsea!"

Chelsea jammed her tongue into Alexis' pussy hard, tasting the juices that had built up inside her slick hole. She fucked Alexis with her tongue, getting it as far in as she could. Alexis was breathing heavily, a sure sign that was enjoying the way Chelsea was eating her pussy.

"You like that, don't you, you little exhibitionist slut?"

"Ohhhh, Chelsea, I love it! I really am a little slut! Do you like the way I showed my tits to the whole party?"

"Oh, yes, Alexis, you were so fucking sexy! I wanted to hook up as soon as I saw that top come off!"

"Well now I'm a little bisexual slut too."

"Good, are you going to cum for me?"

"Y - yes, Chelsea, make me cum!"

"I want you to cum, Alexis. Cum while I eat your pussy! Soak my face with your slutty pussy juice and let me taste it! I want it so bad!"

"Ch - ohhh, ch- Chelsea! I- I'm- ohhhhhhhh fuck, suck my clit! Ohhhhh fuck, you do that so good! I'm- I'm- GOD, CHELSEA, YEEEEEESSSS!" Alexis shouted loudly as she grabbed Chelsea's head and forced it deep between her legs as she bucked her hips, lifting her pussy directly into Chelsea's mouth. She came violently, shaking and shuddering as Chelsea licked her pussy up and down until she was covered from nose to chin in Alexis' fluids. Still shaking, Alexis pulled Chelsea up directly on top of her and have her a sloppy wet kiss, both girls tasting the juices from Chelsea's mouth and face.

Soon Alexis flipped over, turning both girls over so that she was on top of Chelsea as they kissed.

"Now it's your turn," Alexis said seductively as she slid down Chelsea's body, kissing her neck again, and her breasts, and her stomach, pausing to lick the inside of the blonde's belly button again. It drove her wild, and Alexis soon dive in for her first-ever taste of pussy.

"Ohhhh, eat my pussy, you little slut," Chelsea moaned. Alexis lightly flicked her tongue across Chelsea's pussy, slowly getting used to the taste and smell. Sure, she had tasted her own before, but this was, well, different. It had a slightly different taste and was much more arousing.

"Make me," whispered Alexis seductively as she looked up into Chelsea's eyes.

"Oh, you like being forced, do you, slut?" Chelsea said.

"I love it."

"You really are a filthy little slut, aren't you? Ohhhh, get in there," Chelsea moaned as she grabbed Alexis' hair and forced her face into her pussy. "Deeper, slut!" Chelsea demanded. "As deep as you fucking can!"

Alexis stuck her tongue out as far as she could, with Chelsea pulling her hair and forcing her face into direct contact with Chelsea's pussy. Alexis' nose was smeared with Chelsea's juices as her face was jammed as far as it could go in between Chelsea's legs. Her tongue was two, maybe three inches deep into Chelsea's pussy, and Chelsea began to buck her hips so that Alexis was tongue-fucking her pussy. Over and over again Chelsea released and tightened her grip on Alexis as she trusted her pussy into her face, riding her tongue like it was a cock.

"You like that, slut?" Chelsea asked.

"Mmmhmm," Alexis answered.

"You like it when I force you to fuck my pussy with your tongue?" Chelsea relaxed her grip long enough to allow Alexis to mutter a few words as her tongue briefly escaped from Chelsea's pussy.

"Just fucking use me," came the reply.

Quickly, Chelsea pulled Alexis into the center of the bed and flipped her over so that Alexis was on her back. Spreading her legs, Chelsea crawled on top of Alexis, placing her pussy directly over her mouth, and sat down hard on Alexis' face.