Ashley & Alexis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexis!" Ashley said after she had swallowed, noticing her sister among the onlookers. "I- I thought you left."

"What, was I not supposed to see that or something?" Alexis teased.

"I- I just, well, not until I thought you were ready, I guess," Ashley said, gigging nervously.

"I'm ready, Ashley," she replied.

"Oh?! What did Chelsea do to you?" She asked, smiling devilishly.

"I'll tell you about it on the way back."

"Ok, I want to hear, so let me get dressed and we'll go."

"Okay, let me say goodbye," Alexis said. Turning to Chelsea, she opened her mouth and the girls shared one last long, passionate kiss as they now had the attention of the room.

"Here," Chelsea said, taking Alexis' phone and typing for a few seconds. "Now you have my number. If you want to, you know, see me again - text me."

Alexis took the phone and typed out a message. "I want your sexy ass," she wrote, and quickly sent it.

"Now you have mine. Text me too." She said. One more long kiss and the girls said goodnight, and Ashley, as dressed as she ever was, stepped out into the night with her sister.

"So, what did you get into with Chelsea?" Ashley asked.

"Well, we, ummmm - "

"Hooked up?"

"Yeah."

"And?"

"And it was amazing."

"Look at you, you little bisexual slut," Ashley said, teasing gently. "Did you taste her pussy?"

"Yeah, I tasted her pussy and bit her clit and she um, well, I don't know how else to say this - she fisted my ass."

"And?"

"I had the best orgasm of my life. And then I licked her hand."

"You really like tasting ass, don't you?"

"Well I don't like the taste, but, you know - it's a major turn on!" Alexis said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean," Ashley replied.

"She told me something - something about you, too."

"Oh? What did she say?"

"She said you were the school slut and you've slept with - well she was guessing but - she said you've slept with, like, three hundred people."

"And what did you think of that?"

"Well, to be honest, I kinda wondered if it was even true, but then k came down and saw you sucking that guy off and - "

"And? And now you believe it?"

"Sort of, I don't know. It's still a lot of people." Alexis didn't want to admit that she believed every word. She didn't want to offend Ashley, not yet understanding that for Ashley, being known as the easiest girl on campus was a turn on rather than an offense.

"Yeah, three hundred is a lot, I guess, when you think about them all at once."

"Ashley?"

"What?"

"Are you - have you slept with that many people? Are you really the school slut?"

"Yeah. And yeah. I mean, I don't know the exact number but it's somewhere up there. And I can't remember the last time I, like, went three days without getting laid, usually by someone new."

"Wow," said Alexis.

"So are you totally disgusted by me now?"

"Actually no. After what I've seen I - like, it - it actually - I like the idea. I want to be the school slut too."

"I thought I'd never hear you say that," said Ashley. "You really are ready! Well, if you want, you can learn from the best. We can be the biggest sluts on campus together. We will never turn down anyone that wants us. We'll have so much fun!"

"Let's do it," Alexis said. Aroused, she untied her top again and let her tits hang out as the girls walked the street to Ashley's apartment.

"Okay, just two things," said Ashley.

"What?"

"First, for the next year and a half, I'm the biggest slut on campus. Don't ever think you can out-slit your big sister. And second, you'll need to revamp your wardrobe. You've made a good start, but if you want to be the protege to the biggest slut around, you'll need to toss anything that doesn't show your stomach, tits, ass, legs, or back. Get rid of it. You don't need it. Replace it with something more revealing."

"Sounds good, but - where am I supposed to get money for that?"

"You have some Christmas money still, right? And it will take time. Work a summer job and spend every penny on something slutty. But by the time you come back to school in the fall, you need to be done."

"This is going to be so much fun," said Alexis, smiling wide.

The girls made their way into Ashley's apartment, where Ashley went to sleep in her bed, naked as usual, and Alexis crashed on the couch. Soon, she thought, she would have the reputation she craved.