Ashley & Alexis Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh, yes, you fucking slut, deeper!" Chelsea ordered. "Fuck my pussy with your tongue. Ohhhh, yes, you desperate, filthy little slut! Ohhhhh that feels - ohhhh, so - fucking - good!" Alexis raised her arms above the her head on the bed and Chelsea pinned them to the bed as she rode Alexis' face hard.

"You like being s nasty little cunt for me? You like fucking my pussy with your tongue?"

"Mmmmhmmmm."

"Ohhhhh, yes, I want to use you, baby. I want to use you hard and ride your face. You are such a little whore!"

"Pfghoflit," came the response. Chelsea didn't know what Alexis was saying. But it was hot!

"Find my clit, slut," Chelsea said. "Find my clit and I'll tell you what to do with it." Slowly Alexis pulled her tongue back and moved it near her upper lip, and soon she knew she had hit the jackpot.

"Ooooohhhhh, yes, tease my clit! Ohhhh, you are such s sexy little slut! Oh! Ohhhh! Yes!" Alexis continued to lick Chelsea's clit as her new friend eased up on her rhythm a little.

"I'll let you in on a little secret," Chelsea said. "The way to make me cum hardest - bite my clit. Hard. It hurts but it feels soooo good! I'm going to lift myself up a little and you just grab ahold and don't let go until I say so, okay?"

"Mmmhmmm," Alexis said in agreement. Chelsea did as she said she would, and Alexis moved her mouth slightly until Chelsea's clit was directly between her lips, stuck her teeth forward, and clamped down.

"Owwww! Yes! Fuck!" Chelsea screamed with both pain and delight. She instinctively tried to back away from Alexis' face, but with her sensitive clit caught between Alexis' teeth, she was going nowhere.

"Ohhhh, owwww, yes, Alexis! Oh! God!" Each time Chelsea moved, the sensations came rushing back. Chelsea arched her back, bit her lip and closed her eyes as she screamed.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Yes! Oh! Alexis!" She screamed. "Fucking bite me harderrrrr!" Alexis did as she was told. Looking at Chelsea, her face was contorted and her eyes might have even started to tear up a little.

"Oh! Fuck! Fuck that hurts! Fuck you, Alexis! Fuck me! Ohhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me you little desperate dirty cunt! Ohhhhh!" Chelsea was rocking back quickly on Alexis' face, enjoying every movement in her most sensitive of places.

Suddenly, Chelsea leaned forward and put all her weight back on Alexis' face as she pounded her fist into the bed. "Ohhhh, I'm cumming, fuck! Yes!" She screamed. Shaking violently, all over her body, Chelsea collapsed on the bed, the bulk of her weight being aupported by the bed but some resting on Alexis' forehead.

"You can let go now," Chelsea said. Alexis took what seemed like forever to release Chelsea's clit from her grasp, but soon a small gap appeared between Alexis' mouth and Chelsea's pussy. "Ohhhh, that was fucking amazing," she said. Alexis continued to gently lick Chelsea's pussy with her tongue as Chelsea remained aroused but, for the moment, paralyzed by her orgasm and unable to do anything about it.

"How was your first taste of pussy?" Chelsea asked.

"It was - it was awesome!" Alexis replied. "I could do that all the time - especially with a hot girl like you. And you came do hard!"

"Well, having a sexy little slut like you bite my clit will make that happen." Chelsea slid her body past Alexis until their faces were near one another again. Slowly, she went in for a kiss. She kissed Alexis passionately, wanting to repay her for the amazing orgasm she had just had. The kissing was intense, ans Chelsea's tongue seemed to find all the right places inside Alexis' mouth.

"Tell me a secret," whispered Chelsea as the kiss finally ended.

"What?" Alexis said, confused.

"I told you one, about biting my clit. Now you tell me one."

"Ok, well - I, oh, I know. Chelsea - I love it up the ass."

"Ohhhhh, a little anal slut? Backdoor whore?

"Yeah, I mean, I really am a slut for anal."

"But you've never done it with a girl, have you?"

"No."

Chelsea kissed Alexis again before grabbing her and rolling her over. "Get that ass in the air," she said. Alexis rocked her ass back on the bed, her ass sticking up in the air as her head, hands and elbows remained on the bed. It was a very submissive position, and Alexis began to wonder what Chelsea was going to do to her.

She didn't have to wait for long. Chelsea, not having any lube, leaned her face in and spit a large wad of saliva directly between alexis' cheeks. Taking her index finger, Chelsea massaged her spit into Alexis' asshole, preparing it for insertion. Slowly, she slipped one finger into Alexis' asshole.

"Ohhhh, Chelsea, yes, fuck my ass," Alexis moaned.

"You look it when I finger your ass, slut?" Chelsea asked.

"Oh, Chelsea, yes! Please give me more!" Chelsea quickly slipped a second finger into Alexis' hole, pushing both as deep as they could go. She moved her fingers in and out of Alexis' ass, watching her sphincter constrict around her fingers and then loosen to accept the light pounding her asshole was taking.

"More, Chelsea! Ohhhh I fucking love it up the ass," Alexis moaned.

"I can tell," said Chelsea. The way Alexis was rocking her body back and forth in rhythm with Chelsea's fucking motions was a sure sign she was liking it. "You are a filthy anal slut," aren't you?" Chelsea asked.

"Im a filthy, nasty, dirty anal slut," Alexis moaned. "Please, ohhhh, please, more!" Chelsea quickly slipped a third finger into Alexis' ass.

"Take it, you dirty little butt slut," Chelsea said. She started fingering Alexis' ass harder, pulling her three fingers almost all the way out and then forcing them into her new friend's ass as far as she could go.

"Ohhhhh, God, yes, Chel-sea!" Alexis screamed in pleasure. "Yes! Use my ass! Use me like the slut I am!" Alexis was rocking her ass toward Chelsea to meet her thrusting fingers, and her whole body tensed up each time Chelsea thrust her fingers deep into her ass. She even clenched her fists, only to relax them a moment later and then clench them again as Chelsea rammed her ass hard.

Without asking or telling, Chelsea quickly slipped a fourth finger into Alexis' ass, causing her to shriek in delight.

"Mmmm, oooooh! Is that four, Chelsea?" Alexis asked.

"That's four in your ass, slut. How does that feel?"

"Ohhhh, so - so g - so good, Ch - Chelsea, ohhh, stretch my ass!"

"Do you - do you want more?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, give me more, ohhhhh, please, I want more!" Chelsea knew there were two ways she could do this - she could fist Alexis' ass, or use fingers from her other hand. Chelsea wondered for a moment which one she should try, and then decided on the option she thought Alexis would be more likely to be able to handle.

"Want me to use both hands, slut?" Chelsea asked.

"Ohhhh, yes, use all your fingers on my ass, Chelsea! I want you to stretch me wide open and fuck me deep!"

"Well if you want it deep, I'm going to have to fist you."

"Ohhhh, yes, Chelsea - I thought you'd never - "

"I didn't know you wanted me to," Chelsea said in a sexy tone.

"I want you to, I want it so bad, Chelsea, please fist my ass!"

"You really are a dirty anal whore, aren't you?"

"I'm such an anal whore and I've wanted to take a hot girl's fist up my ass for so long, Chelsea."

"Okay, well just relax and let me slide by hand in there." Alexis relaxed as much as she could, as tense and adrenaline-filled as she was. Slowly, Chelsea balled her fist up tight and pressed it at the opening of Alexis' ass.

"Ohhhh, force it in, Chelsea! Yes, fist my slutty ass!" Alexis moaned. Slowly, Chelsea pressed harder, her knuckles sliding past Alexis' sphincter, but it wasn't opening wide enough to allow the blonde to get her whole fist inside.

"Relax, Alexis, or I'll never get it in, and you do want it in, don't you?"

"Ohhhh, yes, Chelsea!"

"Okay, on the count of three, you relax and I'll try to get my fist in your ass before your body realizes what's happening, okay?

"Okay."

"One, two, three!" Alexis relaxed and Chelsea pushed her fist toward Alexis' hole. Her asshole never knew what hit it, and Chelsea's fist was inside before Alexis could instinctively tense up. Chelsea's whole hand was now inside Alexis' asshole up to the wrist.

"Oh, God, fuck, yes! Fist me, Chelsea! Fist my loose slutty ass!" Alexis shouted. She had never felt anything like that before - a whole hand inside of her asshole! It hurt as her ass stretched to accept Chelsea's fist, but it felt amazing and she felt deliciously slutty, not only for doing it, but for enjoying it as well.

Slowly, Chelsea pulled her hand partway out, stretching Alexis wider as her hand, wider than her wrist, forced Alexis open. In an instant, she slammed her fist back into Alexis' asshole, her wrist disappearing as Alexis rocked back to accept the brutal fisting. She was really loving every motion, every time Chelsea stretched her ass wide and then slammed her fist deep inside brought a new wave of pleasure.

"Tell me what a slut you are, Alexis! Tell me while I drill your ass!"

"Ohhhh, Chelsea! I'm such a slut for flashing my tits to a whole party over and over, and dancing, oohhhhh! Dancing top- topless! God! Fuck! Yes! And hooking up with a hot girl and eating pussy and - ohhhh Chelsea! I'm such a slut for - for eating your pussy and making you cum and - and - ohhhh! I'm such a piece of shit anal whore for taking - God! Taking a whole - ohhhh! A whole fist in my whore ass!"

"Good slut," Chelsea moaned. Want me to lick your pussy while I fist your ass, slut?"

"Oh, God yes, Chelsea! Eat me!"

"Want me to bite your clit and show you how amazing that feels?" Chelsea asked. She turned around, turning her hand inside Alexis' ass, and slid her head underneath Alexis' pussy.

"Bite my clit, fist my ass, just use me!"

Chelsea slowly began to lick Alexis' pussy as she continued to stretch and ram her ass with her fist. She could sense the level of arousal Alexis was feeling, in her body language and in her words. Alexis' upper body, her hands, elbows, gave and shoulders were completely collapsed and mashed into the bed. Her ass was in the air, her knees on the bed, and her feet underneath her ass, propping it up just enough for Chelsea to slide underneath and lick her pussy.

"Oh! Yes! Chelsea! Destroy my ass! Gape me! Fuck me! Use me! Stretch! Me! This is - this is so fucking hot! I'm a nasty anal slut! FUCK MY ASS!" Alexis moaned and then shouted as Chelsea found her clit and clamped down softly with her teeth, and Alexis knew she was moments from cumming. Alexis rocked back to accept Chelsea's fist deep inside her ass, and Chelsea bit into her clit softly again.

"Oh, fist me! Fist me I'm a dirty slut, fist me! Stretch my slutty aaaaaasssss! Oh god! Oh yes! Chels-! Chels-! Chelsea fist me!" Alexis was very vocal and loud as the first wave of her orgasm rippled through her body.

"Ohhhhh, fist me, I'm cumming! Fist me, I'm cumming! Fist my ass, I'm cummmmminggggg!" Alexis screamed. "Keep going, Chelsea! Fist my nasty slutty ass! Ohhhhh as deep as you can! Deeper! Ohhh yes! Yes! Yes! I'm going to cum again!" Chelsea did as Alexis begged her to do, and soon half of Chelsea's forearm was buried in Alexis' ass.

"Ohhhh, all the way in, Chelsea! All the way in! Oh, I'm a nasty anal slut! Fist my slutty ass! Stretch me wide open! Use me! Ohhh, FUCK!" Alexis screamed as she came for the second time in less than a minute. Chelsea slowly slid her head out from beneath her, and Alexis slowly leaned forward as Chelsea pulled her hand away until finally her hand escaped Alexis' ass, leaving her asshole gaping wide open.

Both girls took a moment to calm down and catch their breath, and then Chelsea began to speak.

"Wow. Alexis, you really took it up the ass! You must really love that."

"Yeah, it really turns me on," she said.

"I - I'll be right back," Chelsea said. "I'm just going to wash my hand if you don't mind."

"The one that was in my ass?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry, Alexis. I just -"

"Wait."

"What?" Said Chelsea.

Alexis got up walked over to where her naked friend was standing beside the bed. She looked into her eyes.

"I want to taste," said Alexis. Slowly she lifted Chelsea's hand to her face and began licking Chelsea's fingers one at a time while Chelsea watched, shocked and amazed.

"I like to taste my own ass," Alexis said, looking at the floor. She was a little humiliated, and she wasn't sure how Chelsea would respond. Finished with the fingers, Alexis began licking Chelsea's Palm, wrist, and the back of her hand.

"Does that turn you on?" Chelsea asked.

"Yes, I - It turns me on, Chelsea. It's nasty but I love it so much."

"Have you ever tasted someone else's?"

"No."

"Would you want to?"

"Maybe," Alexis said. She sort of liked the idea, and found it humiliating and very arousing, but also very nasty and gross. "Like, if it was on my fingers or something."

"That's not what I meant."

"Well what did you mean?"

"Come over here," Chelsea said. She sat on the bed, lifted harlegs high and spread them as she laid on her back. "I mean your tongue in my ass, between my cheeks, maybe even up my hole. You like tasting ass so much, prove it. After everything we've done tonight, you wouldn't at least try it? After everything I've done for you?"

"Well, you did give me, like, the best orgasm of my life," Alexis said.

"Then put your tongue in there. You owe me," Chelsea said with a seductive grin. Slowly, Alexis began to lean her head in toward Chelsea's ass. Her heart began pounding, knowing she was seriously about to press her mouth against another girl's shit hole. Alexis felt so disgusting as she slowly got closer and closer, knowing she was about to lick the nastiest part of Chelsea's body - the hole she used to defecate.

The thought of how disgusting it was only turned Alexis on more, though, hastening her approach to Chelsea's butt. It was one thing to taste her own ass by licking an object that had been inside of her, but Alexis was about to bypass the middleman and lick another girl's asshole! She couldn't believe what she was about to do. Slowly, Alexis' face approached and she stuck out her tongue, and finally, her tongue reached Chelsea's sensitive hole.

The taste was, well, different. It wasn't all ass and shit like she half expected. There was sweat, which was a little unpleasant but not completely disgusting, and there was even a slight taste of pussy; Alexis tried to understand why. Maybe it ran down Ito her ass when she came, thought Alexis. Or maybe the two being somewhat close, it was perfectly normal. Finally, there was the slight taste and odor of excrement, but of course, Chelsea's tasted different from her own.

Alexis wasn't sure what was more disgusting - sucking a toy or finger or fist that came out of her own ass, or getting her tongue into another girl's crack, threatening to slip it past the sphincter.

But as nasty as she felt doing it, she had to admit it was really turning her on.

"Lick my ass, you little slut, oh! Alexis!" Chelsea moaned. "Finger my pussy while you lick my asshole!" Alexis obeyed, sliding two fingers into the blonde's pussy while she licked her asshole.

"Your ass tastes amazing, Chelsea!" Alexis said, pulling away only long enough to tell her so before pressing her tongue against Chelsea's hole once again.

"What does it taste like, Alexis?"

"Nasty. Like ass," Alexis said before ramming her tongue passionately in between Chelsea's cheeks, displaying her love for the nastiness.

"And you like that?" Chelsea asked.

"It's nasty. But I love it," Alexis said just before ramming her tongue into Chelsea's hole. Driven by a desire to be a nasty slut, turned on by what she was doing, Alexis forced her tongue hard into Chelsea's ass, sliding it past Chelsea's sphincter and inside her hole.

The sensation of having a hot girl force her tongue inside her ass drove Chelsea wild. The warm, slippery tongue slid inside her ass and gave her immense pleasure as Alexis slid a third finger inside her pussy. Slowly, Chelsea slipped off to a land of fantasy as she wondered what other nasty stuff Alexis might enjoy.

"Oh! Alexis! Tongue fuck my ass you slut!" Chelsea said. In her mind, Chelsea began to fantasize about Alexis being into other really nasty, kinky things. I Chelsea's fantasies, Alexis was kneeling, licking her feet, wanting to humiliate herself for Chelsea. Alexis begged for it before taking all of Chelsea's toes inside her mouth. Then Chelsea's mind cut to the next scene, where she was doing it in front of a dozen or so people.

Next Chelsea imagined a row of guys and girls lined up, Alexis licking their feet and assholes one by one, becoming more turned on with each foot and ass that went into her mouth. Finally, a guy started to piss on Alexis as she ate Chelsea's ass, and Chelsea soon moved under the stream as well, both girls allowing themselves to be used and humiliated.

"Oh! Alexis! Yes! I'm a slut, Alexis! Let's be sluts together! We'll fuck everybody and suck everybody and flash everybody and lick all kinds of ass and do all kinds of nasty kinky shit! Oh! Lexi! Lick my ass! Lick it, sexy Lexi! Slutty Lexi!" Nobody had ever called her Lexi before, but soon, sexy Lexi would become a nickname she'd never shake.

"Ohhhh, Alexis, lick my ass you slut, I'm cumming! Oh! God! Taste me, I'm cumming! Ohhhhh!" Chelsea rocked back and forth as she came harder than ever, and Alexis continued to tongue her ass until the shaking had subsided. Both girls collapsed on the bed, motionless, not really sure what to say to the other.

"Well, did you have fun? Did you enjoy your first time with a girl?" Chelsea broke the silence at last.

"Yeah, definitely," said Alexis. "I'm definitely bisexual after tonight."

"Good. That makes two of us. And trust me, there are a lot more girls on campus that are willing to try it than you think, so if you see a cute girl around, you never know what can happen."

"Really? How many girls have you -?"

"Ten or so. I mean, I'm not as much of a slut as your sister, but I like to have fun, you know?"

"Yeah. So she's really that much of a slut?"

"You didn't know? Ashley pretty much fucks everybody. I've known her for a couple years and it seems like she gets laid constantly. How did you not know that?"

"She never really told me, I guess. I only knew what I saw. How many people has she slept with?"

"Who knows. I doubt she even knows. It's definitely in the hundreds, probably three hundred or so counting guys and girls," Chelsea said, giggling.

"Wow. What a slut!" Alexis giggled back as she thought about her sister having sex with all those people.

"Yeah. She's the school slut for sure," said Chelsea. "I bet she's somewhere around here getting drilled as we speak."

"Want to go find out?" Said Alexis.

"Sure." The girls got dressed, or at least, they put their revealing clothes back on and headed downstairs. Ashley was probably more surprised than she should have been to see Ashley, naked, sucking off a guy that was sitting on the couch, his pants undone and pulled down just far enough to give her access to his cock. Probably twenty people looked on as Ashley took his entire cock into her mouth from a position on her knees, in between his legs.

"Please, give me your cum," she begged. "I want it - I need it - I'm such a cum slut!" Ashley continued.

"Ohhhh, yes! Where do you want it, slut?"

"Cum in my mouth. Cum in my mouth, I want to swallow every drop." The guy grabbed Ashley's head and forced her as he rammed his cock into her throat, and Ashley made no effort to resist, taking his dick in her mouth like a pro. In front of the audience, the guy shot a thick load into Ashley's mouth, which she proudly displayed to the onlookers before swallowing it down as they cheered her on.