Ashley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

There was something inspiring about that last line. "Say that again."

"Huh? What?" She sat up on my stomach, her eyebrows curling. Her mouth opened to speak, but she stopped herself as if making sure she was about to say the right thing. "'I need you?' This isn't some sort of power-play, is it?"

It was difficult to smile at her joke when she sounded so serious. "No, of course not. I just like hearing that."

"I... need you. I need you, brother." Her face came closer. "Like that? Why do you want me to say it?"

"I don't... I don't know." My weak reply faltered in light of her soft eyes.

Why the heck was I being so timid? Ashley had always been able to pour out her feelings to me; there was no reason why I couldn't have done the same with her. In her eyes was a genuine concern, a desire to make everything right. As I stared into them I developed a similar desire to just tell her.

"No, I do know why. This is going to sound really lame and all but-"

"Bry, don't talk like that. I won't think it's lame. Please tell me."

Taking a deep breath, I lifted Ashley off me and laid her down on her side so we could face each other.

"All throughout today, I can't help but get the feeling you're growing up without me, that you're maturing faster than I am. I've been following your footsteps from the moment I woke up this morning and it's confusing me so much. The way you're taking care of Nicole and the house, the way you treated me to lunch and cooked dinner, the way you drove my car without my help. It's like, why am I even here if you can do everything I can do and so much more? Even for something as pointless as that dancing game you were one step ahead of me. And the way you answered that question from the professor, completely out of the blue. It's like you're already set for college. What else can you do that I don't know about? What other talents are you keeping secret? The things I've done for you, were they even necessary? There's a big part of me that wants you to stay the same little sister I've watched over for all these years. Knowing that you're able to take care of yourself is... scaring me."

"I don't understand. Don't you want me to be able to take care of myself?"

"I do. It's great that you're so strong and independent. But at the same time, I sort of don't want you to be. Once you start doing things for yourself, you won't need me anymore."

"You need me... to need you?"

"Y-yeah... I do. It's like I have a purpose in life now, to do everything I can to make you happy. And seeing you happy makes me happy. My world revolves around you, Ash. I won't be able to survive if you leave me behind. I won't know what to do, where to go, who the hell I am anymore. Mom and dad make it sound so easy: go to school, get a job, make lots of money and die happy. But none of that means anything if you're not going to be by my side."

"Whoa, slow down, Tiger. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. Just slow down." Ashley put her arms around me and cradled my head to her neck.

Her ardor was the perfect remedy for my concerns. Holding her snugly, indulging in her compassion, I listened to her continue. "I want to be by your side, and I want you to be by mine. I want us to share our future together and I'll do all I can to make sure it happens. There are going to be times that no matter how strong I grow up to be, I will always need you. No one but you can hold me this gently, make me feel this warm and loved. Let's take things one day at a time, one kiss at a time."

Ashley held my chin up and I graciously accepted her lips. "Bry, you're always saying I deserve all the kind things you've done for me. Isn't it time someone does the same for you? Don't you think you deserve someone like that? Let me be that someone. Let me treat you special every once in awhile. I know you feel good and all when you do something nice for me, but guess what? I feel the same way when I do something nice for you. This isn't a one-way relationship. I adore all the attention you've given me, but it's okay to let me return the favor, because at the end of the night--and I truly mean it when I say this--I need, need, need you."

I squeezed my sister tighter with each echo of that word. "And I need you."

There was a long, comforting silence. Just being together, hugging and holding her, feeling her heart beat, made her arms the safest place in the world. There was nowhere else I would rather be than under her doting protection.

Ashley kissed my forehead. "This is what makes you tick, isn't it?"

"I... I guess it is. God, I hope that doesn't sound awful."

"No, it doesn't. I think it's very sweet. You need my love and I need your love. We have what we need from each other. It's perfect."

"When you put it that way, I have to agree with you."

"Do you feel better?"

"Yeah, much better. Thanks, sis. You mean everything to me."

As I cuddled in her arms, the last remnants of my worries strayed away. There was nothing more she needed to say to me. I understood now it was okay to let her blossom into the smart, young woman she was destined to be. Her maturity was years ahead of mine, no doubt about it, but she would never leave me behind. Whatever she decided, I would be right there to support her.

"Tiger?"

"Yes?"

"Would you like your dessert now?"

I loved how she always had a way to liven up the mood. "Sure. I'd love to see what you have prepared for me."

Ashley sat up with a wide smile. "It's not actually prepared yet. You'll need to help me with it." Scooting to the edge of the bed, she peered over as if she was searching for something. I waited for her to bounce up and turn around to me. She held a blue and white spray can in one hand and a dark brown bottle in the other.

"Whipped cream and chocolate syrup?"

"Mom bought them at the market on Sunday, remember?"

Of course I did. I almost came in front of our mother while Ashley was giving me a footjob and telling her what to buy. "Yeah, I remember. Can you hand me the whipped cream?"

She passed the can to me and I shook it thoroughly. Holding the nozzle above my mouth, I pressed the knob and fired the fluffy cream onto my tongue.

Ashley quickly pulled it out of my hand. "You goof, that's not what it's for."

With my mouth full, I muffled, "I'm not supposed to eat it?"

"You are, but not like that. Whipped cream tastes better when it's topping something off. Like this."

Ashley grabbed the bottom of her shirt and rolled it up her belly. The tight fabric stopped just beneath her breasts, as if it had gotten caught on an invisible hook. She pulled at it again but didn't fare much better the second time. She huffed and puffed.

"Do you need help?" I crawled on my knees to her and placed my hands on her waist, feeling small shivers rippling through her. "I've seen you in your bra a bunch of times. There's nothing to be nervous about."

Ashley looked at me with her jittery chestnut eyes. "I have good reason to be."

I pinched the edge of her shirt and gave her my most winning smile. "Can I?"

She nodded and rested her hands on my shoulders. I tugged at the tee and rolled it inch by inch up her marvelous figure, her peach-colored skin remaining flawless throughout. Approaching her sternum, my thumbs bumped into her breasts. I gently pulled the shirt away, gazing at the bottom curves of her breasts protruding from the hem. They were as peachy as the rest of her body.

"Holy... wow." I stopped for a moment. Could she really be...?

Ashley smiled as I rubbed my thumbs under the edge of her shirt, feeling nothing but silky smooth perfection. My thumbs, with barely any room beneath her taut shirt, rubbed higher, still feeling nothing but her slenderness.

My sister's breathing hastened. Her lovely breasts expanded and contracted in my hand.

I tried lifting her shirt higher, but the fabric seemed to have gotten stuck again in my shaky fingers. How the heck did she put it on the first place?

She took her hands off my shoulders and held her arms up into the air. "Go for it," she whispered.

My mouth became dry and impossible to speak with. I merely shook my head as I wiped away the bead of sweat from my forehead. I re-hooked the tight hem, and with a swift and mighty gesture I pulled her shirt over her chest and head.

"Holy fuck," I muttered. The two most supple and beautiful breasts poised proudly on her delicate frame. Capping each mound was a pink nipple, standing at full attention. My eyes were instantly drawn to the slightly lighter circles surrounding each one.

Good god, she was actually braless. This must have been why she was nervous. And good god, was that silly thing to have been nervous about. Ashley possessed the most magnificent breasts I had ever seen. The digital boobs on my computer couldn't compare to the real-deals on my sister. They weren't excessively large or moderately small; they just matched her figure perfectly. The inside curve of each breast gradually sloped from her shallow cleavage to her nipples. It was subtle, and I almost couldn't tell they even sloped outward. But follow the curves to the bottom of each round breast and I could see them overhanging from her chest. Though her breasts could have been considered petite, because she was so slender, the outer curves of each jutted from the side of her chest, so if I were to stare at her from behind, I could have seen them swelling out. Her areolas, an inch in diameter, were so lightly colored, they almost blended in with her healthy skin tone.

I was so mesmerized with the sighting of my first pair of bare boobs that I didn't realize we both still had our arms up in the air. Ashley lowered hers first and slid the shirt off her elbows. Tossing it aside, she said, "You can put your hands down."

I almost couldn't hear her. All I could think about was how much I wanted to feel her tits, to touch them, taste them, idolize them, treat them with the care and devotion they demanded from me.

My hands dropped to her shoulders. Without any bra straps to tarnish her skin, they were as smooth as the rest of body. My fingers roamed down to her forearms. She felt so warm, nearly to the point of burning.

Ashley caught my wrists as I approached her elbows. "Aren't you hot with your shirt on?" she asked.

"Yes." My voice came out thick and hoarse, like I was choking on that one word.

My hands returned to her shoulders. Ashley grabbed the bottom of my shirt and rolled it up as I had done to her. My shirt was nowhere near as tight as her tiny top, but my perspiration made it stick to my skin. She slipped her hands under my shirt and fluffed it loose. I gulped on what little moisture there was in my mouth. Her eyes shot to mine. Licking her lips, she pulled my shirt up again. I raised my arms, and when my shirt went above my neck and covered my face, she stopped.

I couldn't see what was going on so I had to finish taking off my shirt by sliding my arms through it. We stared at one another, not in the eyes as we had normally done, but at our nakedness. For the first time since we were toddlers, we were topless in front of each other.

My hands came down from her shoulders to massage her arms. She mirrored my caress by holding onto my biceps and stroking my muscles. The need to touch each other consumed us. Together we asked, "Can I?"

And again in unison, we answered, "Yes."

Ashley smiled and giggled; I just blushed. Our hands were in sync as they touched each other's chest at the same instant. We gasped at the raw contact of someone else's hands on our bodies.

My fingers were like feathers on her breasts. She felt so soft and fragile, I was afraid of harming her if I got the least bit aggressive. I traced my fingertips in circles around the swells, admiring the smoothness. "You're so beautiful."

Ashley didn't react to my compliment, though I could see in her eyes she wasn't indifferent to it. She was simply preoccupied with my equally smooth body. What I may have lacked in sculptured muscles was made up with a hairless chest and clear skin. Her hands skimmed my entire pectoral area and down to my ribcage. The pressure she applied was very faint, much like the pressure I was applying to her breasts. Her fingers went down and around my ribs, hitting my ticklish spot, but I was too absorbed in our sensuality to break a smirk.

Our hands roamed, mapping the curves and shapes of our partner's figure. My fingers traipsed over her navel; my thumbs rubbed around her tits; my index fingers skimmed the valley between them. The more I caressed my sister, the more I trembled at the prospect of touching her nipples.

They stood out so invitingly. I wanted to touch the perky nubs but was afraid of getting too close. I had no qualms about touching her clit and pussy, yet I was terrified of touching her nipples. How would she react? Would she even want me to touch them? How sensitive were they? Could I hurt her if I was too rough? I played with the creamy flesh around her areolas as I awaited permission.

"They're getting cold," Ashley said quietly.

A shiver went through my spine. It was like she had just read my mind.

Ashley stopped moving her hands over my body. I moved mine to the peaks of her tits. Her nipples pricked my palms as I closed my hands around them. The overwhelming warmth and tenderness had my head reeling. I could have died from the bliss of having my sister in my grasp.

Ashley let out a feeble moan and mumbled indistinctly. Her hands went to her breasts and she pushed my palms into her, stabbing me with her erect nipples.

"Touch them. Please keep going."

I nodded and took a strained breath. As Ashley loosened her grip around my hands, I moved my palms away, closing my fingers toward the center of each breast. My thumbs and middle fingers seized the hard nipples.

Ashley gasped sharply. She grabbed onto my wrists again and shuddered, craning her neck back. The reaction startled me. I panicked and accidentally pinched her nipples. She gasped again, now craning her head forward. I immediately opened my fingers, but with my hands held in place I couldn't move them back. Her body trembled once more, and in one last act of frailty she leaned into me, plummeting us onto my back.

Our arms fell to our sides as her breasts smothered my chest and our cheeks pressed together. She whispered into my ear. "Oh my god. I think I..."

"Did you..."

"I did."

I couldn't believe it. Ashley had a climax just from having her nipples touched. I held them for no longer than five seconds, yet that was all it took to have her cumming.

The female body is a wonderful thing.

I wrapped my arms behind my sister and stroked her lower back, allowing her the time she needed to recover. With the exquisite feeling of her naked breasts against me, I was willing to wait forever.

With a weak breath, Ashley lifted her flushed face above me. She tried forming a smile but could only drop her lips to mine. Our tongues waltzed and flickered in a vivid dance.

Ashley rolled onto her back and dragged me on top of her, our mouths inseparable. I caressed her slender sides, her taut tummy, her bubbly butt, and everywhere I could reach. Her legs circled my thighs as she clung to me. We groped at each other, leaving pink handprints on every part we touched.

I kissed my way down her neck. Ashley placed her hands on my head, urging me to continue lower. My kisses left a wet, translucent trail from her lips to her sternum. I rested my left cheek in her cleavage and licked the side of her left breast. My tongue grazed her flesh, tasting both her sweetness and sweat. I lifted myself an inch over her left nipple, flicking my tongue over it. She groaned and grabbed a fistful of my hair, but resisted the urge to pull me down.

My mouth opened just large enough to cover her areola. I pressed my tongue flat against her nipple, then slowly closed my mouth over her breast, engulfing one of the two most heavenly treasures in the universe.

Ashley couldn't resist her urges any longer. She shoved my head against her, whimpering and panting as I sucked on the nub. My lips formed a tight oval as my tongue flicked the tip. I increased the suction, yearning to nurse on my sister until my jaw fell off.

"Oh god, this feels incredible," she rasped. "Don't stop."

I was tempted to switch to her other breast, but after hearing her plea I moved my left hand to it instead. I pinched the lonely nipple between my thumb and main finger. Ashley arched her back, thrusting her chest out. Though I couldn't fully see her, she must have looked incredibly sexy in such an erotic pose.

I twisted the eraser-sized tip as gently as I could. I didn't dare harm my cherished sister, as the pain would hurt me more than it did her, but I couldn't settle with just holding it between my fingers. Fortunately, she found the stimulation to be enjoyable.

"Just like that. A little harder."

I did as I was told. Still sucking on her left breast, I twisted the other nub with a tighter pinch. Ashley immediately gasped and scratched her nails into my back. I released my suction, wincing at the unexpected spasm.

"Oh no, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"Shhh, it's okay. You startled me, that's all." I returned to sucking on her tit.

"I never realized my nipples could be so sensitive."

I opened my mouth only long enough to say, "You don't touch them when you..."

"No, I do. I just don't give them the same attention as--oh fuck." I switched to her right breast and sucked on it. "Mmm, yes, keeping doing that," she purred.

I was curious to hear the rest of her reply. "Same attention as?"

"You're so bad," she murmured. "My clit. My pussy."

"You have me now. I'll take care of you."

"I know. Less talking, please?" Her chest fluttered as she giggled.

I nodded, smearing my lips against her breast. I laced her body with a thousand kisses as I switched from one to the other and everywhere in between. Her entire body became slick with my saliva. It felt wonderful being held so securely in her arms. I must have looked like a baby as I tended to every inch of her divine form. I got lost in her sensuality, just wanting to savor the feeling and taste of my sister.

One of her hands disappeared from the back of my neck. I peeked through the corner of my eyes to see where it went. Her right arm was outstretched beside her, her hand pawing at the mattress as if she was searching for something. I looked slightly beyond her fingers to see the bottle of chocolate syrup a mere inch away.

I had completely forgotten about what made Ashley strip her top off in the first place. Even with her breasts being suckled and my hands fondling her thighs and calves, she still wished to carry out her original plan.

"I'm getting hungry," I whispered. "Can you help me with dessert? I'm in the mood for something chocolaty and sweet."

"Oooh yes. I have something sweet for you." Her right hand moved a little faster, a little more sporadically, as she struggled to find the bottle.

My eyes returned to her breasts. I blindly reached over and snatched the bottle, holding it for only a second before Ashley took it from me. Her left hand moved between our groins and gave my erection a friendly squeeze.

I lifted myself up, kneeling on all fours over her. She let go of my cock and began rubbing her pussy through her tight shorts in slow circles. I sat back on my knees and brought my hands to her hips, tugging at the waistband. Her butt hovered above the mattress, allowing me to pull her shorts down her lean legs.

Ashley hadn't gone totally without underwear. Beneath was a flirty yellow boy short. It wasn't like the see-through and lacey lingerie from the past few nights, but what really made it stand out were three big letters in white embroidered across it.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers
1...345678