Ashley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers

H. O. T.

I didn't think my adorable sister owned any underwear like that. Then again, I didn't think my sister owned anything that could have been found in a Frederick's or Victoria's Secret catalog either. The "O" was larger than the other two letters, and it looked as if it was outlining a hole for her pussy.

"I like your underwear. It's definitely hot."

Ashley slipped her left fingers inside the front of it, causing it to bulge out as her hand moved in circles once again. "You'll like what's beneath it even more."

She would be right about that. With her fingers stretching the fabric out, I pulled it down, revealing a hand rubbing her clit, and the lovely pink lips surrounding her pussy. She lifted one foot at a time so I could pull off both sets of shorts. I stood up beside the bed and stared down at my little angel.

My sister was naked as the day as she born. The greatest artists in the world couldn't have painted a more beautiful picture. None could have preserved her elegance on any canvas. Bare skin was everywhere I looked. Her most private areas were all exposed for my eyes to take in. There was so much I wanted to do to her, so many ways I could keep myself entertained. I had experienced only a fraction of what her body could do for me, and I wanted to experience the rest.

I moved onto the bed and gently spread her legs apart, massaging her inner thighs with the finest touch.

"Oh babe, I can't believe how gorgeous you are."

Ashley squirmed beneath me and rubbed her clit a little faster. "Say that again."

I slowed my massaging.

"Say it," she repeated, rubbing faster still.

"I... can't believe how gorgeous you are."

"Not that."

"Oh... babe?"

"Yes. Keep calling me that."

"Oh babe, you are so damn gorgeous. My babe turns me on so much. I just want to eat my babe's sweet pussy until my babe cums all over me."

"Ah, oooh fuck." Ashley let out a long, throaty groan as her clear, intoxicating honey splashed out from between her fingers. The smell of arousal triggered an instant reflex in me. I dove down to her sex and lapped up the slick fluid before it could wastefully soak her sheets. Just as my tongue touched her fingers, the mini-orgasm stopped. That didn't discourage me from licking what I could off her trembling hand and puffy labia.

"I did it again," Ashley murmured.

"I know. Let me clean you up."

Her left hand came off her clit to the back of my head. Her juices and my saliva matted my hair as she pushed me into her loins. I licked in circles, teasing every fold of flesh. There was no better dessert after a hearty meal than your sister's pussy.

It amazed me how incredibly turned on Ashley was. She came twice already with very little effort on my end. No matter how handsome she may have found me, I knew I wasn't a stud by any means. This encouragement seemed too much, even for her.

"Tiger? Can you go higher? Just a little--ah, right there."

I swiped the flat of my tongue against her clit, keeping the tip of my tongue between her labia. I lowered the angle so it could enter her tiny hole. My upper lip covered her pink nub as my tongue pumped in and out of her, savoring the aftertaste of her latest orgasm.

"Ah yes, stick your tongue in me. Lick me out."

I steadied myself within her throbbing pussy. Ashley pushed me harder until my nose pressed into her pubic hair. I struggled to breathe but did nothing about it. I inhaled what little air I could, relying on my sister's sweetness to keep me going.

Then I felt her contract around my tongue. Her pussy muscles tensed, squeezing me inside her. My hands went beneath her ass, lifting her up so I could penetrate her deeper. Ashley moaned above me. "Oh fuck. Feel that? Do you like that?"

I hummed my approval. With her hand trapping my head in her sex, there was nothing I could say or do but drink in the pleasure she was giving me.

Her hips bounced off the bed. She let out a lingering cry as she crushed my head between her thighs. "Oh my god, oh my god."

The powerful wave of yet another orgasm rolled through her body. Every muscle in her being became stiff and scorching hot. Her honey poured onto my tongue and into my thirsty mouth. My tongue thrashed within her slick walls for every drop of her nectar.

Ashley wailed hysterically as her body tried to ride the incredible sensations of her third climax. Her panting intensified. She muttered "fuck" repeatedly as her pussy tightened, curling my tongue in half from the added pressure. Cum flowed endlessly out of her but I kept swallowing for dear life.

I swirled my tongue throughout her narrow canal, not even realizing the tension on my head had loosened. When all I could taste was her candied flesh, I reluctantly moved away from her pussy. I looked up at her flushed skin, only to find a picture of a dark brown heart drawn between her breasts. My sister had her eyes closed and a wide smile complementing her serene expression.

"Yummy?" she asked. She slowly opened her eyes at me.

I was too entranced by the tasty-looking heart to respond. It was carefully drawn in thick chocolate syrup, with a few fingerprint smudges on her breasts. I leaned over my sister at arms length, eager to lick the chocolate off her chest.

Teasingly, Ashley put her hands together and straightened her arms out between us. She pushed her elbows into the sides of her breasts, causing her rack to stick out a little further. "You like?"

"Heck yeah, babe."

She stopped pushing on her breasts. The heart became slightly distorted from the syrup dripping down her body. Her hands went to my crotch, stroking my raging erection. My arms nearly succumbed to her wonderful touch.

"I don't like the feel of your shorts," Ashley said.

"I don't like them either."

She pulled on the elastic waistband of the shorts, along with my boxers, exposing more and more of my cock to her glimmering eyes. I tumbled to my side to kick off them off, taking notice of the whipped cream can opposite me. I returned to my position above her while grabbing it.

Ashley stared at the tube in my hand. "You're catching on, Tiger."

I gave it a quick shake. "Mm-hmm. I told you I'm not completely clueless about this stuff."

"Now I know better than to--ah, that's cold." I sprayed the white cream onto her left nipple. "You need to stop surprising me like that."

"You said you liked surprises during dinner." I sprayed some cream onto the other.

She didn't flinch a second time. Taking the can from me, she sprayed one more dollop on her chocolate heart. "I'm ready for you now."

I smiled and dipped my nose into the middle of the zesty treat. I swept my tongue across her flavored skin, scooping up a mouthful of cream and chocolate all at once. The variety of tastes and textures drove me wild. The heat of her soft flesh, the coolness of the light cream, and the warmth of the thick syrup made for an incredible blend of delights.

It was like being the only one in line to an all-you-can-eat buffet. I bobbed my head from her sternum to each breast before going in reverse and doing it all over again. Sometime I would eat the cream and chocolate off her, and other times I would rub it into her skin. I would push my tongue against the underside of each tit, feeling their light weight. They were soft but firm; her nipples barely moved when my tongue pressed against her breasts.

"Let me have some of that," she murmured.

I complied, raising my face up to hers. Ashley bounced her head off the bed, licking some whipped cream off my nose. She giggled with her tongue sticking out and the white topping gathered on the end. Her hands went around my back and pulled me down. I could feel the cream on her breasts spreading onto me as our faces came together for a kiss.

Ashley nibbled my lips, tasting the leftover chocolate on them, and clamped her legs around me. I jostled my tongue into her mouth. As our bodies rubbed together, a seeping wetness coated my shaft.

"Holy fuck," I realized, "my cock is touching her pussy. My cock is actually touching across her pussy."

All I had to do was aim up a couple of inches, line myself with her pussy, and push straight into her. We were stark naked, nose-to-nose, lips locked. This was it; this could be the moment we both lose our virginity. Ashley had told me what happened to her cherry, how she popped it when she was masturbating to a dream about me. The insertion would be painless. Tight maybe, but painless. We were so close...

The thrill of being one thrust from penetrating my baby girl had my brain doing cartwheels. The possibility left me both excited and nervous. I slowly moved my hips, sliding the topside of my cock against her pussy. There was no way she couldn't have felt what I was doing. Her arms and legs closed around me like a cocoon. My cock nudged harder against her pink flesh. Her body heat, coupled with the humidity in the air, made me feel faint and light-headed. Blood rushed through my veins at dizzying speeds. My cum boiled beyond its tipping point. My cock was ready to blow. I tried to restrain myself but could only grunt into Ashley's mouth.

I pushed myself up from my sister. My cock bounced freely between us, aiming at her belly. It pulsed, needing no further stimulation, as it fired its first blast of milky cream. My cock twitched uncontrollably, spraying long ropes of white all over her stomach. I bolted my eyes shut, attempting to withhold my orgasm, to will myself from cumming any more. But it felt so damn good to release the pressure, to let my urges flow through me.

Ashley gasped with each spurt landing on her skin. She lay motionless, taking all I had to give her. The strong smell of my semen and her juices drifted into my nostrils. I could almost taste the mix of bitterness and sweetness on my tongue.

When my orgasm subsided, and my arms stopped shaking, I opened my eyes at the mess I had made. She was covered in my thick sperm from her pussy to her navel. A pool of it overfilled her belly button. More cum streamed down her sides onto the bed. One strand came dangerously close to her pussy, but was caught in the trim patch above it.

I gazed into my sister's eyes. They were wide yet had a lustful sheen to them. Her lips were still parted from when I broke our kiss.

Ashley lifted her head to examine the cream soiling her body. I looked down with her, amazed at just how much I came.

"Looks like we both need practice in self-control, Tiger."

I chuckled. "Yeah, looks like it."

My sister ran her right hand over my chest. With two fingers, she scooped up the smudges of whipped cream and chocolate that had stuck to me. Bringing it down to her stomach, she also scooped up some of my gooey cum. Ashley gave me a wink as she opened her mouth and sucked on her fingers. Her slurping sounds had me sporting another erection in no time.

"Yum, yum," she purred. "I knew whipped cream and chocolate would taste good with hot cum."

I rolled onto my hip beside Ashley and watched her gather more toppings from my chest and cum from her belly. When there was barely anything left on me, she grabbed the chocolate bottle and squeezed the syrup right onto her tummy. My sister smeared the two fluids together with her right palm, creating a rich, sloppy dessert. She sniffed the pungent smell from her hand, then held her hand out to observe the mixture in the orange-lit room. Turning to me, she smiled like the night she blew the candles out to her Sweet Sixteen cake. I smiled back as she licked herself clean.

None of her licks were delicate. They were long sweeps across her palm and fingers. She consumed as much cum and chocolate as she could in one mouthful. She moved her hand back and forth from her belly to her mouth, scooping the fluids until only traces of chocolate were left.

"Fuck, that's some good cum. And look at what we have here. Another hard cock with more cum for me." Ashley reached down and grabbed my erection, which had been poking her outer thigh during her entire show.

"You're going to wear me out, you know that, babe? I won't be able to wake up for our trip tomorrow."

"Don't worry. Let me take it from here." Ashley sat up and shook the whipped cream can and chocolate bottle in either hand. With the can, she sprayed the cream onto my pecs and drew an "X" to my abs. The coldness caused me to shiver a bit, despite the rest of my body being immensely hot. Starting from the base of my neck, she squeezed the bottle and traced a line downward, ending at the base of my cock. Seeing my body garnished in ice cream toppings made me feel dirty, but in a good way.

"Close your eyes," she said.

"Do I have to? I rather watch you."

"You're in good hands. I'll make it worth your while."

There was no way I could refuse a proposal like that. I closed my eyes in anticipation of what she had in store for me.

I felt a warm, wet tongue sweep across my sternum and up to my neck, then journeyed downward until it poked my belly button. Her fingertips fluttered along my ribs and arms, tickling me in delight. I moaned at the superb touches, but before her tongue could move back up to my neck, it vanished from my chest. I didn't have to worry for long where it went. Her tongue split my lips apart, force-feeding me the chocolate. I closed my mouth over hers, relishing one sweet taste after another. Our kiss was unbridled, unrelenting, unending. There were no limits to our desire for each other.

I wrapped my arms around her back, pulling us closer. Again her breasts became covered in cream and syrup as her nipples jutted into me. We were becoming an indescribable mess of dessert toppings, and the food-play was only exciting us further.

When I thought things couldn't get any better, I felt my cock being sprayed with something cool and light. Ashley giggled into my mouth as I bucked beneath her.

"Damn, you are one kinky girl," I muttered between breaths.

"I know. Don't open your eyes yet." Our lips parted. It was a bit of a relief not having to fight for every breath. "I'm so dirty again," Ashley pouted. "I'll need you to lick me clean when I'm done with you."

"That can be arranged."

"Okay, good. Now get ready 'cause I am going to blow your mind. And your cock."

The bed bounced beneath me as Ashley moved around. She pushed my thighs, spreading my legs open. One of her hands cupped my ball sacs and gave them a small squeeze. She kneaded them in her fingers as she blew hot air over the tip of my cream-coated cock, making it twitch. I wished I could have seen everything that was going on, but the consequence of being caught peeking was one I didn't want to face.

My tenacity was well rewarded when a pair of moist lips enveloped the head of my cock. Ashley swirled her tongue around the crown, lapping up the precum leaking from the slit. She lowered her head, engulfing the first half of my cock. The whipped cream coating it melted in her mouth. She kept going lower and lower, until I hit the back of her throat. For the tiniest moment she gagged and recoiled completely off my cock. Her saliva had dampened the whipped cream and she hurriedly cleaned it off. Her tongue roamed the girth of my pole, drenching it in her spit. Even my balls became wet as her spit traveled down my cock.

Ashley slid her hands beneath my butt, her tongue abandoning my cock. I grumbled my displeasure, then yelped in rapture as she devoured my whole left ball sac. "Ohhh fuck, that feels good," I groaned.

Ashley rolled my heavy sac with her tongue, nipping at the loose skin with her teeth. She tried sucking on it as she would my cock, but it completely filled her mouth. My ball popped free from her lips as she pulled away and switched to other one. She lathered my right sac with matching fervor, poking and prodding it with her lively tongue.

Despite my raging erection, my need to release was almost non-existent. It was as if my cock had agreed to behave so we could prolong this feeling for as long as possible. And since I had unloaded a batch of cum a while ago, it would take some time for the pressure to rebuild.

My sister sucked and fondled my nuts. She began to stroke my slick cock in her left hand, purring and cooing the sultriest sounds, letting me know how much she enjoyed giving fellatio. I skimmed my fingers through her soft hair, encouraging her to continue her fantastic oral play.

This lasted for another five of the most incredible minutes of my life. My sister's jaw must have been aching from being stretched open for so long. But if it was, she showed no signs of discomfort. If anything, she was getting more turned on, sucking a little harder every time she switched to the other sac. It was a wonder how my nuts hadn't shriveled up from being soaked in her saliva.

Ashley gave each ball a kiss before sitting up, allowing her mouth a much-needed break. But that didn't mean my cock would also be getting a rest. With both hands, she gripped my rod and pumped her fists up and down. Since her head was out of reach, I held onto her wrists instead.

"You're doing good," she said, her voice a bit jumpy from her handjob. "You still haven't opened your eyes."

"Can I open them now? A reward, maybe?"

"You'll get your reward. But keep them closed."

I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. I wasn't sure why she was so determined to keep my eyes shut. It's not as if I hadn't seen her giving me a handjob or blowjob already. She had given one in broad daylight the previous afternoon and one earlier in the amphitheater, and another under my lamplight late last evening. Maybe it's because she was fully naked this time, although I had seen an eyeful of her already.

Ashley loosened her grip and placed her hands on my outer thighs, her elbows resting alongside my knees. The bed bounced as she adjusted herself for the next stage of her tease.

In the following few seconds, absolutely nothing happened. All I could feel were her fingers rubbing my legs and my heart pounding in my chest. Even my cock was getting anxious; it twitched and hardened. I waited, and waited, and waited some more for my sister.

Then, before I could scream out her name, a hot wave of saliva washed over my cock. A pair of lips closed over the crown and slid to the very base of my shaft. I muttered incoherently, spitting out words neither of us could understand. Ashley bobbed her head, sucking the life out of me. I held onto her hair, selfishly pushing her lower. "God damn, that's fucking incredible."

Ashley steadied herself, working her tongue around my shaft. She slacked her jaw, breathing all the air she could with her mouth full of meat. The combination of cold and hot air against my cock almost had me plunging her face into my crotch. My patience was diminishing, my willpower fleeting.

Ashley sealed her lips halfway down of my cock. She went lower, little by little, taking more of me into her heavenly mouth. It wasn't much lower until I bumped into her tonsils. She didn't recoil from me as she had often done. Her nails abruptly dug into my thighs, leaving her marks on me. I winced, teetering on the brink of pleasure and pain.

In my jerky confusion I shoved my sister down my cock. The back of her mouth gave away, allowing me entrance to the depths of her throat. I held her firmly, and she did nothing to refuse me.

My eyes shot open. I had to confirm what was happening was really happening.

The first thing I saw was the top of her hair, my fingers hidden beneath the blonde locks. Next were her eyes, shut so tightly there were wrinkles beside them. Her cheeks were bright pink, with the rest of her face quickly turning the same shade. Lips were touching my skin where the base of my pole should have been. There was no mistaking what was happening. My sweet sister had my entire cock in her mouth.

I had no idea how long she remained in my groin. It was as if Ashley didn't need any air--only a hard cock down her throat. The longer she had me swallowed, the more peaceful she appeared. Her fingers stopped digging into my legs; her face returned to its peachy color. I watched her lips move up and down my cock one time before she raised her head off me and opened her eyes. She coughed, wiping away the bubbly strand of saliva hanging from her chin.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,356 Followers
1...345678