Ashley Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back a foot so I wouldn't be so close to her damp panties. Unfolding the second towel, I rubbed it along her inner and outer thigh, careful to only rub spots that were actually dirty. Somehow she had gotten chocolate below her knees, and I dabbed the towel over her long legs. It wasn't my intention to tease my sister, but hearing her purr and moan was bringing back a desire to pleasure her.

I had to get a grip. I was supposed to be cleaning her from her orgasms, not igniting another one. The night would never end if things kept going in this direction. I stopped brushing her, hoping a pause would allow her body to cool down.

Ashley arched her back and whimpered, pleading in her own provocative way to have me continue. She watched my hands place the towel on her stomach and gently push her flat against the bed. Throwing caution to the wind, I rubbed the towel over her tummy and to the middle of her chest, even the areas that were clean. I was still careful not to get too close to her hardening nipples, and touched only her breasts to wipe away the tiny dark smudges.

Satisfied with my cleaning job, I rubbed the towel down one last time to her belly button. I caught a whiff of the unmistakable aroma of pussy juice from her panties. The flimsy fabric was wetter than when I had started cleaning her legs.

"Ash, don't tell me you're getting excited again."

She smiled at me, showing a small hint of teeth. "But it feels so nice."

Oh boy, this was going to take a while. "Do you want me to take your panties off?"

"Please do."

I tugged them down and took a long, savory sniff, then threw them over my shoulder to the floor. That had my voracious girl giggling.

"Come clean my titties," she beckoned. "You barely touched them."

"They look clean to me."

Ashley pinched and stretched her nipples out. "They feel a little sticky."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded.

"Are you absolutely sure?"

She nodded again.

"I trust you, sis. I know you want to feel clean so you can get a good night's rest for a day of fun in the sun tomorrow, instead of just wanting me to play with your nipples and get you hot and bothered. Am I right?"

She giggled some more while nodding.

"Okay, now where were we."

As I crawled to her left, she took her hand off her left tit. I applied the warm cloth to it, polishing in circles. She closed her eyes and succumbed to my caress. Her right hand tweaked the opposite nipple, pulling it and letting it go repeatedly.

The bed stirred as Ashley bent her knees into the air. I peeked down at her slit as it leaked her endless supply of femininity. "Babe, you're going have to change your sheets again if you keep gushing like that."

"Fuck it. I'll sleep in my cum every night if I have to."

I wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing my cock was also leaking.

"Tiger, this one feels a dirty. Can you can clean it?"

I wordlessly switch to the other breast. Ashley moved her hand away, but began tweaking her left nipple as she had done her right. Her knees closed together, legs trembling, as I carried on the massage.

I reached down with my left hand and parted my sister's thighs. She spread open so I could take care of the burning itch between her legs. I rubbed the cloth between her breasts in one hand, then plunged two fingers into her pussy with the other.

"Ohhh fuck," she hissed. "Fuck my horny pussy. It's always so wet for you."

I tried "cleaning" my sister the best I could while ramming into her sex. It wasn't easy with her writhing around, twisting her nipples, and gasping for air as she approached yet another orgasm. But this was one challenge I was more than happy to accept.

Ashley's cry came out staggered from my frenzied frigging. "Ah fuck. Faster, faster. Fuck your fingers in me. Pretend your hard cock is pounding me. Make me cum, please make me cum. I want to cum so badly. Your sister wants to cum so fucking hard for her big brother. Do it, do it for me. Oh fuck yes, just like that. Keeping fucking me."

I couldn't believe the things Ashley was saying. She was spouting obscenities like a machine. It was as if she had learned how to talk dirty before counting to three. Even her feigned sluttiness from yesterday couldn't compare to this. There was no reason for my sis to be saying these things, since I wasn't the one who needed the encouragement. But then maybe she found this kind of talk to be a turn-on.

I scooted closer to her pussy so I could penetrate her more fiercely. If I jammed my fingers in any further, it would look like I was trying to fit my whole hand in her. Since I already had two fingers in, I figured I'd give it a shot by extending a third into her wet pussy. Ashley was well lubed and it slipped in without much effort. Sloshing sounds seeped past my fingers as I pumped my sister of her sweet cum.

By now I had forgotten about wiping her with the towel. Her thighs, cleaned just moments ago, became wet with the juices splashing against my knuckles. I stared at Ashley's firm tits, rising and falling with each breath. She stretched her nipples, more than I would have dared to do on my own. Seeing how much she was enjoying the mauling, I was sure to remember it for the next time I get my greedy hands on them.

"You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that," I warned, slowing down my thrusts.

Ashley stopped pawing at her tits, but only to lick her fingertips before re-tweaking her nipples. "You shouldn't have made me so horny."

"So it's my fault you're easily excited?"

"Of course it is. I never get this horny when I masturbate. That means you did something to me."

"Oh, all right. Then maybe I should stop doing this to you." I gradually pulled my fingers from her pussy.

Ashley caught my wrists and shoved me back in. "Don't even think about it."

Grinning, I plunged my fingers in and out of my sister. Her lightly colored clit stuck out like a pearl against her outer lips. I rubbed it with my thumb, eliciting soft whimpers. I increased the tempo, turning those whimpers into full-blown moans. The sopping noises from her pussy fused with her harsh cries. Ashley shoved my thumb away with her right hand, taking over the stimulating of her clit. I drove my fingers into her tight canal, and with a long, guttural moan, my sister exploded on my hand.

I cupped my palm, attempting to catch as much of her fluids as I could. Normally I'd keep driving my fingers into her pussy, but with Ashley doing all the work on her clit, I just steadied my hand as an orgasm rolled through her body for the umpteenth time.

I was tempted to suck my fingers clean of her juices. It smelled amazingly good, and regardless of how much of her cum I had that night, I wasn't going to refuse another chance to taste it. But when I looked at my darling's elated expression, her eyes closed and her cheeks rosy, I decided to let another tongue have a taste.

I tapped my drenched fingers on Ashley's tender lips. She opened up and my fingers went right in. Her mouth closed around me, sucking on her own cum. Her tongue licked between my fingers, giving each a simulated blowjob. When she was done sampling herself, she pulled my hand from her mouth with a pop.

"How do you taste?" I asked, drying my fingers with the towel.

Ashley licked around her lips. "Find out for yourself." Her left hand magically appeared in front of my face. I opened wide and sucked on her two extended fingers, enjoying her flavorful nectar.

Before I could suck her fingers clean, she pulled out of my mouth. I wanted to shout at her to give it back, like a five year-old boy whining for his favorite toy, but I refrained when her fingers dipped into her mound. Her hand returned to my mouth, and I hungrily licked her juices.

Exceeding my daily dose of yummy sister cum, I eased Ashley's legs flat onto the bed. I scrambled to pick up her panties and was about to slip her feet into it when she nudged me away with her toes.

In a low, impish voice, she said, "Find me a dry pair."

"Where do you, um, keep your underwear?"

She lazily pointed at the far dresser in her room.

"High or low drawer?" I asked.

"Middle left. The long one."

I pulled the handle and slid the wooden drawer out, unearthing what could only be considered the greatest discovery to all mankind. I hit the proverbial jackpot of silk, lace, velvet, nylon, and every other risqué material a pair of panties could be made out of. The colors were neatly arranged from left to right, going from white to black with shades of yellow, green, red, and dark blue in between. The drawer seemed to contain only her panties; her bras and other unmentionables, like her boy-shorts and nighties, were probably in another.

"Having fun?" my sister asked behind me.

I turned around and found her lying on her stomach with her chin in her palms. "I'm just trying to find one that's comfortable for you."

"They're all comfortable," she smiled, "or else I wouldn't have spent so much money on them."

I aimlessly reached into the treasure chest of panties and snatched the first one I got my hands on, then leaned into the drawer and pushed it shut. "How about this," I suggested, stretching the waistband apart to see what I had chosen.

"Nice choice," Ashley cheekily remarked.

All I could mutter was "oh wow" as I stared at what I had in my hands. I was holding a modestly sized purple panty, the same size as a regular cotton brief. But what had me awestruck were the completely transparent backside and almost transparent diamond-shaped gusset in the front.

"Come here and put them on me, Tiger."

My feet wandered while my eyes and brain focused on the racy underwear. I ended up at Ashley's toes with her lying on her back. I gave the elastic fabric a few stretches before helping my sister slide the garment all the way up her legs. Though it managed to cover Ashley's labia and clit, it only matted her pubic hair. The blonde patch was still visible through the gauzy silk.

I pried my eyes from the purple panty of paradise and saw my baby with her arms held out to me. Bowing forward, I let her arms circle around my back as she pulled me to her. I blew away a loose strand of hair from her beautiful face and shared with my lovely sibling a deep soul kiss. She wrestled me onto my back, and then I wrestled on top of her. We tumbled for supremacy, swapping positions at least a half dozen times until we were both out of breath.

When I finally withdrew from my enchanted sister, she softly said, "I'm sorry for making you hard again. If you want to stick around for a little longer, I know I can take care of it."

"I don't doubt you for one second, but I am really, really tired. Your appetite is just too big for me." She released me from her embrace and I reached for my crumpled shirt. I got up from her bed and was about to leave when I turned around at the door. "Before I go, can you roll over for me?"

Ashley didn't hesitate for a second at my request. She spun onto her front and crossed her arms beneath her head, playfully kicking her feet behind her. "Sweet dreams. Have a good night's sleep."

"I will. Good night."

"I love you, Bry."

"I love you, too, babe."

Closing the door, I carried the image of Ashley's delicious derriere in her lucid panties to my room. The underwear really was a revealing as it appeared. The sight of her butt cheeks underneath the fabric would preoccupy my dreams for the rest of the evening.

I stripped to my boxers and flopped onto my bed, falling asleep the moment I hit the plush mattress.

1...345678