Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing that smile, I couldn't put my sister through any more teasing. I probed her inner flesh with my tongue and closed my mouth over her clit. Straight and to the point, I sucked on the pearl, almost forgetting why I was giving her oral for the hundredth time that week. She needed to be wet and ready for me to take her virginity, and for her to take mine.

Before Ashley could orgasm from my grand worshipping, she panted, "Brian, make love to me. I'm ready for you."

I eased her legs down from her chest. "I'm ready too."

We were about to do I wanted to for years, ever since I first learned what sex was about. We had been close to crossing that line more times than I could count, and now I had her permission to do what I once believed was impossible. I would consummate my love with my sister.

Ashley had brought about all of my firsts. My first kiss, my first attempt at cunnilingus, my first time doing anal, and everything else in between. There was one first left for me, and it would be the ultimate form of our union. The responsibility of making it magical fell upon my shoulders.

I dutifully sat up and began taking off my clothes.

"Wait, I want to do that," she said, gesturing me closer. I straddled her chest, my arms at my sides.

Her hands moved meticulously over my attire. My bowtie was undone and slung off to the side; my shirt was unbuttoned and shed onto the floor; my pants were unbuckled, unzipped, and thrown with my boxers toward my desk. My naked penis pointed to the stars, ready for what we were about to do next.

I returned to her inviting pussy. "You are really good at taking off clothes. That had to be some kind of speed record."

"I could have slowed down if you wanted me to."

I held my penis and gently rubbed it along her slit. My sister trembled at the contact. "This is where I slow down."

There were some things in life I had consistently wondered about in my dreams. Big things like career choice and the kind of girl I would call my soul mate. Although smaller scale in relevance, the way I would lose my virginity engrossed just as much dream time, whether it'd be gradual, sensual, and emotionally connecting, or fast, dirty, and emotionless.

As I pushed forward past her labia, I knew how I wanted this to be done. Ashley was my soul mate and there was only one way to properly do this. Pushing further, the head of my penis strained into her vagina. Her walls expanded minutely to accept it. The heat and moisture enveloping me was nothing but indescribable pleasure. Going deeper into her cavern, her muscles contracted mightily around my member.

"You are so tight," I groaned. It felt as if I couldn't push any deeper, even though I was just halfway inside of her. "I thought this would be easy since... you know."

Ashley giggled at my naivety. It must have been easy to giggle when the pressure wasn't on her to perform. "Just because my hymen broke doesn't mean I've been playing with shampoo bottles and flashlights every night. I still want to save myself for you. Take your time. I want you all the way in before you pull out."

"Does it hurt?"

"It's a little uncomfortable... but it's starting to feel good. I'm getting used to your size. If my butt can handle it, then so can my pussy."

"Okay, if you say so. Let's try this again." I held her hips and pushed harder into her passageway. Either she had loosened up or I was getting stronger, but I went deeper, deeper, and deeper still, until I felt my shaft, down to the base, coated in her secretions. I looked down at the most phenomenal sight I would every lay eyes on. My penis was rooted in her womanhood. Our bodies were united as lovers.

"I... I did it, Ash. I'm all the way inside of you."

"I know, and it feels wonderful. You were so careful and gentle. It was better than I could have possibly imagined. Come down and hold me, Brian. Stay in me, for a while longer."

Nodding, I reclined and felt her hands meet at the back of my neck. Our bodies pressed together, the heat emanating from us capable of melting a glacier. I scooped my arms beneath her shoulders and kissed her cherry-flavored lips.

Her lips opened and closed as my tongue delved into her mouth, the same way her pussy opened and closed around my penis. Despite our lack of movement, her contractions were more pleasurable than any of our prior acts. Her virgin pussy was wetter than her mouth, tighter than her anus, and warmer than her compassionate heart. The first insertion was everything I had dreamt it would be, and then some.

Ashley caressed my shoulders. I pulled my lips away and waited for her approval to take things further.

"Now," she whispered, "now. Make love to me. Make this a night I will never forget."

I lifted my hips. "Don't whisper. There is no one but us right now. Yell like we're the last two people in the universe. I'll even go first." As I thrust into her pussy, I yelled aloud, "I, Brian Stafford, am in love with my sister. I will make love to her, take her to places she could only dream of, and no one can do a damn thing to stop me."

Ashley smiled, and started to laugh as if she didn't have a single a care in the world. "Did you hit your head while I was gone? What has gotten over you?"

Admiring her majestic smile, I withdrew my hips a short distance, only to push back into her. "You, Ashley. You made me this way. It was a mistake to hide what we have. Nothing could be more beautiful than two people in love. I swear to show you, everyday for the rest of our lives, how much I truly love you."

She closed her eyes as I continually entered her pussy. Her back curved off the bed as her smile disappeared beneath a grimace. She inhaled through her teeth, exhaled through open lips. Worried that I may have gotten carried away, I slowed my penetrations. It was then that her smile returned wider than before, and her eyes opened to reveal tears. Ashley held my cheeks between her hands as she yelled her tired lungs out, "I love my brother so much. Almost as much as I love his dick inside of me. He makes me feel so unbelievably good."

Laughing and fighting back my tears all at once, I attempted to wipe away the teardrop on her cheek. "You're crying again."

My sister blocked my hand with a single finger. "I'm crying because I'm so happy. I've wanted to do this for so long, and now we're finally alone, making love. Two weeks ago, we were nothing more than brother and sister. To touch you like this," she placed her hands on my chest, "was crossing the line. But now look at us. We're connected as one, just the way we should be." Staring down at our union, Ashley giddily laughed. "Keep going, Brian. Oh god, please keep going."

Enamored by her laughter, and entranced by the sight of my manhood in her pussy, I moved my hips at a deliberate pace. I wanted to relish the hot, slick sensation, to make it last an eternity. It definitely felt as if it took an eternity for us to arrive at that point. In the past two weeks we had encountered the toughest trials of our young lives, but our love persevered and came out stronger than ever. That night Ashley and I were to reap the rewards of our tears, and inflame a passion that couldn't have been possible without each other's undying devotion and respect.

Ashley's smile weakened as I increased my pace. She held my shoulders and moaned my name over and over, stopping only to let out the occasional gasp. There were no pet names involved, no dirty talk, no crude treatment. Why act out a fantasy when our greatest fantasy was being fulfilled at that very moment. We were making love in its purest form. Two people joined together in body and spirit.

I had previously thought of sex as instinctual, almost mechanical. It was the job of the male to move his hips forward and back, or up and down, in the hopes he'd give his female mate wondrous sensations. I couldn't have been more wrong. Not a single thrust into Ashley's warm pussy felt the same as the one before it. Her inner walls gripped my cock like a velvet glove, squeezing and tugging on the foreskin, massaging every inch.

Soon my thrusts became as varied as her contractions. Short, rapid pokes; long, deep plunges; wide, circular arcs of my hips. I tried every combination I could think of to elicit the most whimpers from her lips. All of them were met with gratifying success.

I lightly pulled down the front of her bra. Ashley's breasts bounced freely in accord with my penetrations. I learned that I could control their motions by merely adjusting my strength and speed. If I wanted them to bounce like gelatin, all I had to do was give her a few hard, steady stabs. If I wanted them to be motionless, then tender, loving taps were the way to go. There was so much to enjoy about her body that it'd take a lifetime of sex to experience them all.

I lightly groped her breasts. "They feel bigger."

She held my hands against her. "That's because you made me a woman tonight."

Ashley was already pure woman. A lovely and sexy woman who just happened to be my baby sister. No matter how much I may be reminded of the little girl I'd grown up with, I couldn't see her as just a sibling anymore. She had become everything I wanted and needed in a girl. A sincere sister, a caring friend, and an extraordinary lover. What was more amazing was she felt the same way about me. Her sensual body language and cries of pleasure made it as clear as day to see.

I perched down to her lithe frame and took a nipple into my mouth. She tasted of pure woman, that's for sure. Though I was doing most of the work, her skin had the slight flavor of sweat. I roamed her subtle curves with my tongue, hopping from one hilly peak to another.

With my mouth, hands, and cock all active on and in her body, it was difficult not to overindulge. Friends and TV had led me to believe first times were supposed to be awkward, clumsy. This wasn't any of those. I was an expert when it came to anything Ashley. She felt so good, so right. There was nothing I could do wrong in bed. My motions came automatically, spurred only by the love I have for my sister.

Her fingers slowly drifted from my shoulders to my lower back, then lower to my buttocks. I pushed myself up onto my hands and bucked into her with renewed vigor.

"Oh fuck," she gasped, "you're really getting into this."

"Do you want me to slow down?"

Ashley encircled her legs around my waist. "You better not."

I slammed into her with a sharp thrust, pushing her up the bed. She cursed quietly as my tempo revved up. The first signs of release were coming at me full-throttle.

"Ashley, I'm almost there," I warned.

She moaned endlessly, her lips stuck in an "o". Her eyes closed shut as she held me tighter in her arms and legs, making it harder for me to pull back. It was as if she wanted me to finish inside of her. I didn't know if it was safe to or if she was aware of what I said, but I couldn't do it. Not unless I was absolutely positive she wanted me to.

I warned Ashley again of my imminent release. Her only reaction was to squeeze me tighter. My brain was telling me to stop before it was too late, my body was telling me to enjoy the ride. Just when I thought all the tough choices had been made, here was another thrown my way.

Ashley grinded herself against me, her pussy lips stretched around the base of my cock. The remarkable friction lit sparks between us, set her body off in a vivid tremor. Ashley pulled me onto my elbows, moaning into my ear as her body writhed and jerked beneath me. She rode her orgasm to a tremendous peak, one I would soon join her at. Her skin became flushed as waves of bliss coursed through her veins. The pleasurable effects were felt inside her narrowing pussy and along my shaft.

Watching Ashley shudder in ecstasy filled me with a monumental sense of pride. Sex felt fantastic. Knowing I satisfied my partner felt more so. That feeling was enough to have me one second away from release.

Her climax made her weak and I was able to free myself of her limbs in time to extract my member. With merely a couple of strokes, I spurted jets of thick sperm onto her navel. Two days without an orgasm had allowed me to store a large amount. It showed in how much of her pink skin from her belly to her breasts became covered in white. I waved my penis up and down, flicking the final drops onto her pussy lips. A little to my surprise, I didn't soften one bit.

Having calmed down from her orgasmic high, Ashley stared intently at the pool of semen on her skin. Her belly pulsed in tune with her heavy breaths, causing the thick fluid to stream down to her already-drenched pussy. She traced a forefinger from her slit to her stomach. "I almost forgot how much you cum." Licking her finger, she added, "And I almost forgot how good your cum tastes."

Unable to do anything but lay down, I settled onto a pillow beside my darling sister. "That was pretty fun."

"You can say that again." She paused to feed another dollop into her mouth. "So this is what I've been missing out on all these years."

Assuming she meant the sex and not my sperm, I kidded, "How do you think I feel? You just lost your virginity two years younger than I did."

Ashley snuggled against me. The cum on her stomach rubbed onto my side. "I thank you for waiting for me. It was worth it, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was. And if I could do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing."

She got onto her knees and took off her low-hanging bra. "There is one thing I would have changed."

"What would that be?"

"I'll show you." Holding my cock, she lifted herself over my stomach, the tail of her robe curtaining my legs, and lowered her pussy onto the head.

I groaned as her warmth re-enveloped my shaft. "Maybe we should take a breather before we start again."

"You can take a breather. I'm ready for more."

Less than two minutes had passed since our orgasms and I was already inside of my sister again. I really did need a breather but I'd be a fool not to take advantage of her eagerness. She had shown me plenty of times how insatiable her sex drive was. Best thing to do in my situation was to lay back, enjoy, and thank the greater powers for bestowing me with such a passionate woman.

Ashley wasn't fully energized for what it took to bounce on my cock, and for a while she sat with her cushiony butt on my groin. Leaning forward with her hands on my chest, she looked down at where our bodies met. "The first cock in my pussy belongs to my brother," she passively whispered. "I'm on my brother's cock."

"Ash, are you okay?"

Her hazel eyes darted to my face. "Better than okay. I just need to hear myself confirm what's going on. You're my brother, Brian. You're my one and only brother."

"I have been since you were born."

She rose halfway up my penis, her weight focused on her hands. "Tell me you love me."

As I secured her waist in my hands, I exclaimed, "I love you, Ashley. I love you so, so much."

She dropped onto my lap, her pussy engulfing my entire girth. "Tell me it again. Tell me you love me until you don't love me anymore."

It was impossible for me to stop loving her. She knew it was, and that was why she knew I would never stop telling her. I echoed those three magical words over and over as she rose and fell on my lap. "I love you, sis. God, I love you so damn much. I've loved you since the day I became a brother, and every day I love you more and more."

"And I love you." Once was enough for her. Energized by my ardor, she moved vertically along my length, her pussy sliding with nary a hint of resistance.

I massaged her buttocks in my palms, moving my hands with her body as she hovered above my pole. Ashley had done an amazing job in meeting my thrusts when I was mounting her. Now that she was in the dominant position, she was able to show me what she could really do with a hot pussy. Each plunge caught me by surprise in how quickly, sensually, softly, or roughly she landed on me. I knew what to expect when I was the one handling the insertions, but with Ashley taking over that role, I could only absorb whatever mind-blowing pleasure her pussy gave me. By no means was that a complaint. She could use me for whatever sexual gratification she desired, so long as it felt even half as good as it felt then.

Ashley tired herself out after a long string of squats. Lying forward on my chest, she gripped on my shoulders while she rode me horizontally instead of vertically. Her pointy nipples scratched my pectorals as I pulled her up by the butt, helping her along my shaft. I would use any excuse to get my hands on her round tushie. Eyeing her slender neck so close to my lips, I tenderly kissed her peachy skin. Once or twice I tasted gold around her neck.

Ashley lifted herself up from my chest, just enough to flash a smile and press our mouths together. Her chute stopped sliding along my shaft as she reminded me how good of a kisser she was. There was plenty of passion in our lip-lock to keep it romantic, and a bit of sloppiness to make it extra exciting.

Taking over the role of giver, which is as good as receiver when it came to sex, I bounced my butt off the bed, drilling her fleshy tunnel. Ashley cooed exuberantly, happy that one of us remembered we were still connected through our genitals. I pumped my cock into her incredible pussy, screwing her like a horny teenage boy who just lost his virginity to the hottest girl to ever grace this planet.

Ashley muttered, "I think I'm ready to take over again."

I sure as heck wasn't. I wanted to keep the feel of her warm breasts against me while I slammed into her pussy. But, there was no rule that said I couldn't do the latter while she played cowgirl on top of me. Studying her pace, I tried to buck my hips to meet her downfalls. It wasn't long until I found a rhythm where we drifted away from each other simultaneously and crashed together with the momentum of both our bodies.

Ashley grabbed my hands from her butt and placed them over her nipples. I impulsively rolled the pink nubs around in my palms. It was a simple substitute for the lack of breasts against my chest.

"Your breasts are incredible, Ash. They're so high up your chest, like you're always proud and ready to show them off."

"I am proud of them. Soft. Perky. Symmetrical." She grinned at the last description. "It's not only the size that matters but how it looks and feels compared to everything else."

"Does that apply to me too?"

"Don't you worry, mister. You have the size, looks, and feel to drive any girl crazy."

I smiled coyly, losing focus of my thrusts. Lying still, I let Ashley continue to grind against my pelvis in all sorts of orgasm-inducing ways. She drooped her shoulders back, put her hands on my knees, and further jutted her tits out for my hands to grope. Her whimpers and gasps got higher pitched as one climax after another claimed her flushed body.

Instead of her orgasms exhausting her, they made her bounce atop me with more gusto. My bed and frame, much like Ashley's, were pretty resilient, but the frenzied speed at which she rode me caused the bed springs to squeak. Even the creaking metal frame sounded like it was taking a harsh pounding.

The noises of our sexual escapades incited me to squeeze her breasts. Ashley was taking me out on one bumpy ride and I needed something to hold onto. I brushed my thumbs over her pointy tips and mashed her orbs together, creating a dark valley of cleavage between them.

"Pinch my nipples," she panted heavily, "don't just play with them. Pinch them, twist them. You know you want to."

I clamped my thumbs and forefingers onto her eraser-sized stubs. With the way her body undulated on my cock, I didn't need to move my hands to stretch her nipples from her swells. I only had to hold onto them and listen to her squeal in delirious rapture.

1...1314151617...19