Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for the next ten heavenly minutes. I was blown away by all the things Ashley did to me. My favorite part had to be when she fully impaled herself and swiveled around my pole. The way I touched every inch of her pussy raised the pleasure to insurmountable heights. Legend has it there's a spot hidden within the vagina that is capable to turning a girl into a quivering pile of jello. My cock must have pushed that button countless times because her cum surged from her canal like she had an ocean's depth of it. Her orgasm had me on the brink of unleashing my torrent along with hers.

"I'm about to cum," I rasped.

She worked her hips up and down my column.

"Ash, did you hear me?" Her hair bounced over her face as she nodded. I closed my eyes, trying to hold the pressure long enough for her to climb off. "I'm going to cum inside of you if you don't stop."

"I know," she said softly. "That's why I'm not going to stop."

My eyes shot open. Her hair tickled my face as she leaned down. Her body and lips swamped me in warm affection, shutting off my feeble protest to have her rethink this. My sister had often submitted to her lust before, and had always been aware of what was happening. I subconsciously crossed my fingers and prayed she understood the consequence of what I was about to do.

"Here it comes," I groaned.

Ashley dropped onto my crotch, burying me completely inside of her. "Just let it go," she soothed, "there is nothing holding you back."

There was nothing that could hold me back; I was well beyond the point of no return. My cock throbbed prematurely as I discharged a heavy load into my sister, the first that ever entered her womb. I felt light-headed from the fantastic rush of release. It was the most powerful orgasm I ever had, and it happened while I was balls deep inside of my sister. And it was because I was inside of my sister that my orgasm was so powerful.

Ashley rotated her hips, milking me for any leftover drops. We were a sticky mess of carnal desires. Our bodies were glued together by the cum between us, our limbs wrapped around each other in an unrecognizable tangle. Her tongue probed my mouth through the rest of my orgasm. Ashley waited for my piston to run out of steam before climbing off. She pulled me to my side with her so her lips wouldn't stray from mine.

It was too late to ask but I felt I had to at least get out in the open. I parted from her kiss. "Ashley, were you sure you wanted me to cum inside of you?

"God yes," she nearly shouted. "I wanted you to the first time but I couldn't find my voice to tell you to leave it in. Now that I was on top, I wasn't going to let you pull out again."

"Aren't you worried about—"

"It's okay; I'm safe," she quickly replied. "You can cum inside me all you want."

My heart did flip-flops out of my chest. I didn't know what she meant by safe, but if she was sure about this, then so was I.

Ashley looked down at my member, which was finally showing signs of fatigue. It wilted against my thigh, slick and pasted with our combined fluids. She gave my cock a few shakes before wiping the tip with her thumb. It instantly pulsed to life. Though still a shell of its former hardened state, its thickness rapidly filled her hand.

"Making you hard is as easy as turning on a light switch."

"Flip the switch too much and the light bulb might burn out."

Ashley nodded understandingly and released my organ. "Okay, I could use a break too."

I wasn't in need of a break anymore. I just wanted time to play with her gorgeous body in that sexy gown of hers. It was something worn by high-paying lingerie models, not a teenager fresh out of high school, and it gave my sister an extra sense of provocative maturity.

I crawled over the layer of roses to her feet. Raising her left foot up to my chest, I bore my thumbs into her smooth heel. Her toes curled inward; her muscles tightened.

"Relax, Ashley. A break won't do you any good if you're this tense."

Her toes uncurled as my thumbs traveled up her sole. "Aren't we supposed to have the foreplay before we have sex?"

Doing things out of order had been a common practice for us. I hummed "mm-hmm" while lifting her foot up to eye level. Even the bottom of her foot looked sexy to me. I swept my tongue from base to top.

Ashley shuddered in ticklish glee. "Do that again."

I did, slower this time. She was giggling when I reached the middle of her foot, writhing when I reached the end of her toes. I trailed butterfly kisses back down to her heel.

"You're easier to turn on than I am," I teased. Ashley mumbled something I couldn't quite make out beneath her deep breath.

Surprisingly, the surface of her foot tasted a lot more pleasant than I would have expected after riding a bike. A little salty, a little earthy, but pleasant enough that, if Ashley wanted me to, I would unquestionably worship her feet rather than just worship at them.

As my tongue danced along her sole, I felt something push against my erection. I glanced down to see it pinned against my thigh by her other foot. I raised her foot up by the ankle and held both of her feet together. My goal was to play with Ashley, not the other way around, and I intended to carry through with it.

Opening wide, I sucked as many of her toes as I could fit into my mouth. The bright look on her face was priceless. She wore a toothy smile, exhilarated that I discovered a new spot to please her with. Her eyes, made sexier by the dark mascara and eye shadow, were transfixed on my tongue flittering over her toes.

I swapped from foot to foot, randomly sucking and licking at what I could get my mouth on. My sister's mirthful smile was enough encouragement to continue my idolatry. Her feet were getting drenched and I felt my warm saliva trickle down to where I was holding them. I popped her toes out of my mouth and languidly drew zigzags across the curvy surfaces with my slavering tongue.

The effect I had on her was substantial. Her head waved back and forth on her pillow and her toes curled tight enough to crack a walnut. She brought a hand to her pussy and rubbed her cum-glazed clit.

Stretching my left set of fingers out, I managed to support her thin ankles in one hand. I lowered my right hand to her butt and pushed my middle finger into her puckered anus.

Ashley groaned harshly, the triple stimulation on her pussy, ass, and feet an overload on her senses. I had planned to only massage her feet, but as with many things that happened that week, one thing quickly led to another. Now she had two more of her erogenous zones under assault.

I flicked my tongue over the tips of her toes and swirled my finger within her butt. When it came to satisfying my sister, multitasking was a very important skill to have. The straightforward and the ordinary weren't going to satisfy her the way she needed to be.

"This feels so good," she purred. "A girl could get used to this."

I wedged my ring finger into her butt right next to my middle with hardly any resistance. The difference in tightness—or I should I say looseness—compared to the first time she had two fingers inside her ass was palpable. "How about this?"

"It's good too," she faintly said, losing touch with reality.

"And this?" I slid my forefinger into her pussy.

Her spastic reaction answered the question for me. Her feet flailed out of my hand as her hips bucked to welcome my thrusts. The pink, flesh folds around my finger sucked me in as her sultry cries accompanied her quick orgasm. She rubbed her clit furiously, ushering greater pleasures, as I intensified the sensation by ramming my fingers through both holes.

Ashley took a long time to calm down after she gushed a cup full onto my hand. Some of my cum had also been squirted out from deep inside her. Its thick consistency contrasted noticeably with her clear, watery juices. Thinking she would like to taste our mingled cum, I lay at her side and brought my slick hand to her mouth. She licked at the creamy mixture.

Ashley must have thought it was proper etiquette to feed me in return, so she brought her slick hand to my mouth. Since she accepted my gesture, I couldn't refuse hers. I closed my mouth around her fingers. A combination of sweetness and saltiness tinged my taste buds.

"Everything we do together, we share," she stated.

My tongue traced each finger. "I can live with that." We alternated in licking each other's hands until they were clean of all but our saliva.

After that unique taste test I was rearing to go for another round. I squeezed my penis to confirm its hardness. On a scale of one through ten it was easily an eleven. But what should have been a break for Ashley had turned out to be an energy-draining climax. I was afraid any earnest activity would sap away the rest of her strength.

Deciding to resume the foreplay, I stroked her inner thigh, careful not to brush her over-sensitized clit. She placed a loving hand behind my neck, cosseting me closer. I zealously kissed her open lips.

"You are one good lover, Brian."

"I do try my best," I smiled. "Are you getting tired? We can do something less strenuous. Play checkers, eat rocky road ice cream, watch a porno."

"Maybe later. I think my pussy is good for one more. I know you are," she remarked in reference to my erection. "It looks a little sticky though."

"That's what happens when its covered in cum."

"It won't be sticky for much longer. Bring your big boy up here and let me take care of it."

Ashley already had her hand on it as I got onto my knees and moved beside her head. Gripping the base, she jerked my penis a couple times before licking the tip of the cum-droplet. "Mmm, it's been awhile since I had some straight from the tap." Her lips closed around the first couple inches as she stroked and sucked.

"Oh wow, that feels incredible," I mumbled, a pointless reminder of how much I adored her oral talents.

Ashley sucked on my rigid penis with long, soft moans. I groaned as her tongue massaged and fluttered around my shaft, reveling in the heated sensations only her mouth was capable of giving. She squeezed the base harder, coaxing more of the cum that was pooling onto her tongue. The taste of her pussy juices on my cock heightened her enjoyment of giving oral, as evidenced by her content moans, dreamy expression, and inability to keep her hand off her clit.

Ashley propped herself onto her side, making it easier to take me into her mouth. Her head rolled side to side as she gently caressed my cock with her lips and tongue. The head bumped against the roof and sides of her mouth before finding its way into her throat. I lurched forward, desiring to fill a hole, any hole, with my cock. Her hand on my shaft prevented me from delving completely into her throat.

I caught her eyes staring up at me, telling me I could fuck another hole in just a little bit. For now, she wanted to taste everything that had been inside of her pussy. I settled with a hands-off approach, keeping mine behind my back.

Depending on whose hands were being restricted, Ashley knew that approach wasn't always the best for giving blowjobs. She stopped rubbing her clit to fondle my balls. Her other hand was still jerking my shaft, and combined with her mouth, I may not have the chance to fuck another hole if this went on for much longer.

As a girl who loves to have a pulsing dick ooze a bottomless supply of semen into her mouth, Ashley showed no mercy on me and my "big boy." She polished my cock and sucked on it like a possessed nymphomaniac. She slurped up my creamy delicacy and made sloppy squishing noises as she stroked me closer to climax.

My sister, bless her soul, wasn't as merciless as I originally thought. She quickly released my cock before I could shoot off into her mouth.

"Don't want this is to be over just yet," she said, having read my pained expression. "Help me up."

I held her wet hands and pulled her upright. Curiously, I watched her grab my pillows and stack them atop one another, three in total.

Ashley had big plans for us as usual. She kept her back to me as she slipped the fur collar from her shoulders. Defying gravity's will, she manually lowered the extravagant robe, reducing it into a pile of silk at her rear. My sister was completely bare as she lay forward on the feathery tower, her butt in the air and her legs slightly apart. Long, hard objects such as my cock had easy entrance into her pussy, which was staining the topmost pillow with the remnants of our mixed cum.

Ashley looked over her shoulder at me. "Come on, Brian. Make love to me, fast and hard."

"Make love" and "fast and hard" didn't quite seem to fit together, but I wasn't going to argue semantics when there's a pussy waiting to be filled. I knee-walked up to my sister from behind and lined myself with her pink hole. She whimpered when I opted to rub the head against her nether lips.

"Don't tease me," she pleaded. "Put it in. I want it, you want it. Make us both happy and just do it. Do me, big brother. Make love to your little sister's pussy."

Her oral talents weren't limited to what she could do with her tongue. Vocally Ashley was somehow able to make her plea sound both romantic and dirty, though my definition of romantic had surely been twisted out of the norm.

Keeping the head of my cock in her narrow slit, I reached over the pillows and cupped her soft breasts. I squeezed and fondled and lightly pinched her excited nipples. The round tip of my cock pulsated, threatening my sister with the act of penetration. Her body shuddered in anticipation, wanting to feel me inside of her and satisfy her needs. Her nectar flowed freely, coating her hot cavity with slick warmth. Despite having had me enter her twice already, the thrill of sex had yet to diminish. Just as her body needed me most, I slowly pressed forward, stretching her opening apart.

"I'll never get tired of this feeling," Ashley delighted.

Neither would I. Her canal was still as tight as it was two thorough lovemakings ago. I advanced slowly into her seething center. Her walls yielded and conformed to my size. Her pussy opened and spread around my cock as it went in further. Her wetness and my deeply-shot cum eased my penetration. There was no denying the immense luxury of her pussy as it moved against my sensitive head, which swelled larger in response.

"Ohhh yes," she groaned, reclining onto her elbows. "That feels so good. Is it okay for a girl to like it this way the most?"

I paused with my steel member fully in her amazing pussy. "I like it this way a lot too. Do you want me to go faster?"

Ashley turned her head to me. "Uh-huh. Okay."

My cock throbbed against her pulsing walls. I retreated slightly and quickly shoved forward, almost knocking Ashley off her skyscraper of pillows. I pulled her back to me with my hands as my hips pushed against her body. We stared into one another's eyes, connected in more ways than one. I leaned over her body, my hands flat on the bed by her elbows. The pillows squashed under our weight as I vehemently tongue-kissed my baby sister. One of her legs involuntarily curled up and kicked me from behind.

She smiled warmly at me. "Oops, twitch reaction."

I smiled back as I repositioned myself upright, and withdrew my cock until only the tip remained inside. In one long stroke I speared her with my entire length. I shoved in as far as humanly possible, stretching the flesh that covered my shaft. We both groaned in unison at the pleasure rippling through our bodies. Her essence oozed from her pussy, coating my cock and the supportive cushions beneath her.

Ashley fell into rhythm with my consistent pumping motion. Her hips thrust back against me as I sawed in and out of her pussy. Her eyes fluttered from the intense waves cascading through her. The excitement between us rocketed to the stars as her aching pussy was filled and refilled with cock, faster as the minutes passed. Tiny beads of perspiration glistened on her skin.

A climax approached her quickly. Her body sought release and I did what I could to trigger it. My hard insertions drove her down into the mattress. My balls swung like pendulums against her pussy. She grasped the bed sheet tightly, pulling it from its corners. Bones and veins bulged from the back of her hand. The closer she got, the faster I went. Her groans grew louder until she finally reached her zenith.

Her body quivered and then tautened. Ashley writhed in wonderful bliss as her wavering voice announced a needed orgasm. She shuddered in uncontrollable spasms, the ecstasy too great to keep subdued. Air was taken from her lungs. She gasped frantically for a chance to breathe. Her juices surged past my invading cock and wetted everything around her pussy.

I waited for her shimmering body to quiet before resuming my rhythmic motions. I worked my erect cock through her snug tunnel, grunting as she slowly returned my thrusts. Her pussy was flooded with bodily fluids produced from hours of sex. More was on the way as my seed rapidly filled my balls. I grunted louder, fusing my animalistic passion with her groans. The sounds of our intercourse couldn't overtake our voices.

My sperm rose more urgently through my shaft the faster I slammed into her. Her slick, hot pussy embraced me lovingly, the ideal companion to my engorged manhood. I fought to hold myself back. I wanted to treat my sister to another climax, have our bodies give in to each other together. More than anything I wanted her to know I would always be with her.

Ashley's golden hair bounced and covered the left side of her face. She hid her right cheek in the blanket of roses, her rear elevated like a mountain peak in comparison. The position allowed me to plunge swiftly, allowed her to be filled completely. Her eyes closed but her moans endured.

"I love you," I whispered softly.

She struggled to whisper back. "I love you too."

Her frame quivered vividly. The walls of her tunnel tightened and vibrated around my quickening cock. Her orgasm triggered mine, and as she relished the ecstasy running through her, my seed shot forth. I shuddered in euphoria as my cock pumped her pussy full of sperm. Our cum surged in opposite directions, mine delivered deep into her body, hers squirted outward.

Midway through release my hips stopped moving. I fell forward onto my sister, holding her securely in my arms as the last of my cum transferred into her body. Her lips found mine and we kissed with longing affection. I shifted slightly to my side as to not pin her down, but lost my balance atop the pillows. My weakened cock slipped out of her pussy. Ashley moaned at the sudden emptiness.

Air was hard for either of us to get enough of. We were both panting in delight and exhaustion from our incredible coupling and the satisfaction that came with our orgasms. I sucked on her lips and tongue, oblivious to everything but my beautiful sister.

"That was amazing," Ashley quietly said. "I never dreamt of losing my virginity like this."

I brushed the hair away from her hazel eyes. "How many times did you cum?"

"I don't have enough fingers and toes to count them all with."

"What if I let you borrow my mine?"

"Still won't be enough," she giggled.

I kissed her again. "Do we keep going?"

Ashley thought about it for a moment. "After mom and dad get home. I don't want to be in the middle of another round when they come a-knockin'."

The smart idea earned her another kiss.

She cradled her head in her arms. "Go ahead and get dressed. I'll catch up with you in a bit."

I tentatively got up from her side. The candles had long since died out and the only remaining light sources came from my lamp and the moon outside my window. The air was muggy with the smell of sex, and summer or not, my room was the hottest it had ever been.