Ashley, Released Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aymar31
Aymar31
26 Followers

"Do you like being the biggest slut baby?"

"Ooooooohhhhhh yeeeeeessssss" she replied, before taking the dick in her mouth again. Her fingers almost brought her pussy to a climax while she was sucking him.

"I would love if people could see you in those pumps, on your knees, sucking cock and fucking your pussy like the slut that you are... wouldn't you?"

Ashley couldn't take it anymore.

"Mmmmmm ooohhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssss mmmmmmmm AAAAHHHHHHH" she yelled as she started shaking in her orgasm. Her knees were trembling on the floor, her hand grabbed his cock hard while her fingers still moved inside her vibrating pussy.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm yeeeeeessssssssssssss" she screamed as her juices were spreading all over the floor in a moment that felt like it lasted multiple minutes.

James stood there, cock throbbing, and marvelled at his beautiful fiancée.

"Oh baby... oh baby, that was... oh baby!" She could barely talk after one of the most intense orgasms she had in her whole life. With an evil grin on her face, she looked at him and said "well, we've got some unfinished business here I think."

Ashley stood up without her hand leaving his cock. They kissed again and then slipped into the bed. The sexy fiancée was still horny knowing his thick cock was still there to be enjoyed and while James lied on his back, she was on all fours right in front of him.

Taking turns to look into his eyes and then at his still hard dick, she started touching it and then without second thought took him into her mouth. Sucking slowly, she looked up at him.

"Do you like this baby?"

"Oh yes baby, I love your mouth", he replied.

"No, that's not what I mean", Ashley said while taking him back into her mouth.

"What... do you mean?"

"Do you like me? Being a slut?"

"Mmm ooooh yes... I love it"

"And if I get turned on when other people are looking, does it turn you on?"

"Oooohhhh yesssss baby, it turns me on so fuckin' much!"

"And if I enjoy when people look at me or talk to me and my pussy gets wet, do you like it?"

"OOOH YESSS MMM", James couldn't hide his excitement if he wanted. "Yes, it turns me on so much baby, you being a slut like this drives me crazy."

Ashley kept sucking and teasing him: "And if I wanted them to watch while you fuck me, would you like it?"

"Aaaaahhhhh ooooohhhhhh fuck, yes, I would love it!"

"But baby... if you fuck me on all fours and someone is there in front of me, stroking his cock, I'm not sure I can resist..."

"MMMMmmmmmm oooohhhh and what would you do?"

"If my pussy is as wet as it is now, I will probably suck his cock while you're fucking me..."

"OOOHHHH FUCK YES MMMMM", James had never heard his fiancée utter anything like those words before. It was driving him crazy.

She kept sucking and looking at him: "And if I suck his cock you know I will do it like a slut baby, like this..."

Ashley started stroking his cock faster and sucking like mad. Slurping loudly as her face and his dick got messy with her saliva, she was now in full slut mode again.

James knew if he didn't stop her he would cum. He grabbed her hair and pulled her up to him. Her large breasts rested on his chest as they kissed passionately. His hands soon reached for and parted her asscheeks. The tip of his fingers touched the area between her pussy and asshole while he stretched her.

Taking one of her nipples in his mouth, James slowly lowered her onto his hard, throbbing dick. Her pussy was so wet and open, he glided inside easily.

"Ooooooh babyyy yessssssss I love your cock. Fuck me... fuck me like the slut that I am!"

James still had his hands on her ass and controlled the tempo of their fucking. He initially went slower, not wanting to come too soon. Even so, the words that his fiancée had said before kept ringing inside his head.

"Let them watch me. Stroke his cock. Suck his dick like a slut"

Everytime he thought about those images, he knew he was getting closer to cumming.

"Ooooooohhhhh fuck", he increased the tempo as she threw her head back.

"Mmmmm mmmmm ohhhhh yesssss baby mmmmm aaaahhhhhhhh!"

"You are a slut and I'll always fuck you like a slut"

"I am... I am the biggest slut. Fuck me, fuck me like the biggest slut there is, fuck... aaaahhhhh!"

James opened his eyes as his fiancée's boobs were bouncing onto his chest as he was fucking her. His beautiful, sexy Ashley, who always fucked like a slut but tonight... tonight was different. He fucked her faster.

"Mmmmmmmm aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!"

Ashley was close to having her second orgasm of the night. Fucking her fast, James said without any filters: "Oh yes, you are the biggest whore and we will show it to the world!"

"Aaaaahhhh yesssss how baby?"

"I will fuck you while someone watches!"

"Mmmmmmm yesssss aaaaahhhhhh promise me that you'll do it. Promise your slut!"

"Oh I promise baby, and I guarantee that his dick will be hard for you. I promise he'll want to fuck you"

Ashley couldn't take it any longer. "Aaaaaahhhhh oooooooohhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm!!" She came again, on his dick, as intensely as before. "MMMMM AAAAAAHHHHHH OOOOOOH YEEEEEEESSSSSS FUCK MEEE AAAHHHH!"

His fiancée really was fucking and cumming like the biggest slut tonight. Shaking, screaming, her juices were all over his dick. James couldn't hold it in longer.

"Oh, I will cum baby..."

"Give it to me, I want it all!"

Ashley got off and then knelt before his dick on the bed, waiting for his cum. Stroking his cock, he didn't need any longer.

"Aaaaah I'm cumming!!"

The first load filled her mouth already. James kept cumming like he had never before and quickly it started dripping onto her chin, cheeks and neck.

"Mmmmmm oh wow, baby..." Ashley tried to swallow it all but could barely keep up as James kept shooting more loads.

"Ooooooohhhhhh mmmmmmm" he was grunting loudly now as his sexy fiancée had his sperm all over her face.

It almost took a minute until he was done. Ashley swallowed more and more and then playfully got some more with her finger and sucked it dry while looking at him.

They lied there exhausted for a good 2-3 minutes until she kissed him, got up and headed to the bathroom. A couple of steps before exiting the room, she turned around, looked at James and naughtily said:

"You know, at some point we've got to talk about that promise eh..."

Aymar31
Aymar31
26 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
jflindersjflinders6 months ago

I neither read the story nor submitted a score for it but would like to express my thanks to the writer for the warning not to read it.

Rw43Rw43almost 6 years ago
Have the flies dispersed yet?

Or should I say, "Has the three-headed fly gone yet?"

Aymar31, I apologize for turning your comment section into--well, whatever it became. As I stated before, your story has the potential to become what few others do, tracing the sexual and relationship journey of a young couple. I assume that's what you are going to attempt. In my perception, it is very difficult to keep the love and respect primary for your characters when your literary goal is to turn the girlfriend into the biggest slut possible. But, hey, let's go for it.

To the (multiple) Anonnys who put me in my place:

This is me dialing it back. I am deescalating the war of words. But you're still wrong.

First, you used the same sentence structure, the same format, the same tone, the same questions, the same logic in using my own profile to shut me down, and the same inability to read my attacks comprehensively on all three of your sequential anonymous responses to me. In so doing, you illustrate my point: you irresponsible anonnys hide behind your anonymity. I think your priority in commenting and arguing is winning.

Second, I think you are not interested in making this board a better place. If you were, you would be more loyal to logic and open to discuss viewpoints that differ from yours. Repeatedly saying, "Guidelines are there for a reason" demonstrates that you don't know what that reason is and you have no experience in establishing guidelines that encourage all behaviors (I am quite sure you do have experience establishing guidelines that RESTRICT certain behaviors.)

Third, it was obvious you didn't want your sensibilities offended by this story in this category. Is it the premarital sex that bothers you? Or the fiancée sharing? Why does it matter that he is sharing her when they haven't even promised yet 'to forsake all others'? You say this sex could go in Erotic Couplings, but that is more for non-relationship sex. Loving Wives is for sex when a woman steps outside of her straight, monogamous relationship. In order to step outside it, she has to be in it to start with. The relationship requirement is more substantial than her actual status in the relationship. And if you are offended that easily, did no one tell you that this is a porn website? Porn is considered to be sexual behavior outside the norm, even if all it is is talking about it openly. That's still aberrant behavior.

And don't think you're hurting my feelings by calling me a "prevert". You probably are, too, or you wouldn't be here (though I'd love to know what a prevert is).

Fourth, Literotica does not (to my knowledge) police its categories. Category choice is left to the authors at the time of publication. In order for a story to have its category changed, (i think this is true) the author must pull the story and republish it. All current comments will be lost, and discussions ended. Believe it or not, authors like to have their work discussed. So if an author makes a poor choice regarding category, he will usually stick with his original choice rather than reposting the story.

Fifth, and this is the main point, being a registered community member gets you more respect than YELLING IN ALL CAPS, pontificating about politics, legislating your interpretation of category guidelines, using abusive language to an author who has just posted something worthy of articulate language, calling yourself (an anonymous) BiG BoY, or even being right or demanding respect. The community members have widespread, differing opinions, and some are pretty extreme; but no named member has ever spoken as abusively to me as Anonnys do. Of course, i ask for it; when i see abusive anonnys bullying and trying to cuckold an author, I won't stand for it. An author is allowed to express himself creatively however he chooses (within a very broad range), and when you try to control his story you might as well be cucking him. Yet you gotta pretend you're the bull, don't you?

Last, when I challenged you Anonnys to register, i was not implying that giving Literotica your personal info makes you a better person; i was stating that getting a name forces you to be more honest and respectful in your dealings with others. It prevents anonymous bullying. Yes, i realize that some 40-60% of all anonymous comments are worthwhile. But that means 40-60% are thoughtless or worse. Have you ever thrown a hand grenade at your spouse, even during a fight? Of course not, we all want to have makeup sex so good we can write stories about it! Then why do we throw verbal hand grenades in our critique? Because we obviously don't care if the author ever writes anything inspirational ever again. We are being destructive, not constructive.

I hope this clears the air a little. I don't hate Anonnys. I was one, for about 18 months, and at times i found myself saying things i was ashamed of ( though,not often).

Now that i've joined, i try to encourage anonnys to become regular contributors in the comments using an identifier. I really don't care who you really are, just what you think. Using an identifier allows us all to get to know the person you are projecting to us.

Thanks for reading

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Not bad Dawg.

No offense but as a sometimes editor, I have noticed a certain non-fluency in your writing I associated with ESL writers.

I have come to find there are many out there under forty who just lack fluency in writing due to lack of practice.

If that ain't you, I apologise, but if it it is you, keep writing, read more classic/post 1900 American authors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hey, write what you want, do what you want, . . .

treat women anyway they will let you. If its all good, good. If you hurt anyone you will one day pay. Somehow, somewhere, you will pay. Ask me how I know.

Good luck with future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Hot story and wife fucking others in reality is not my thing but I know quite a few who have but they are usually doing there own thing behind her back. Fantasy is great but when you act on it it can be damaging, I know it would be for me. This couple went to Italy, Germany, France, England and Greece. His wife a guy she picked up in each country while he watched and they went to swinger clubs where he and her fucked others together. The last guy they thought was Greek the night before heading home turned out to be from turkey. He was so rough taking her ass and leaving marks all over her body. He claims they never cheated and being married for 35 years wanted to try it and he said it all was good except that last one. They’ll never do it again . Another much older guy with no kid said him and his wife alway swing on vacation. The craziest was in Amsterdam he let her be sold for one night at a bar but the deal was he had to go along . It was humiliating because he’s a older very racist guy and had to watch his wife get fucked by some younger black guy from Africa all night. Crazy shit

Show More
Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tradeshow Adventure A young wife turns slut hot wife at a tradeshow.in Loving Wives
More Stories