All Comments on 'Ashley's Birthday Gangbang'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boner maker.

With all that monkey business going on, why didn't anyone eat those two girls assholes out? Fuck them with a dildo , OK. But eat their asshole out and/or make them eat all the others assholes out. What good is a gangbang without that?

leann511leann511over 10 years ago
Unfortunate story titles

I have ignored most of your stories for years because of my own preconceptions. I have always rigidly thought of a gangbang as one unfortunate girl being at the tender mercy of a group of ravenous men. With so many stories and so little time, I dismissed most all of your stories as being very ordinary tough guy beats Hell out of weak woman while compelling her to humiliate herself in front of his leering, lecherous, rapacious, envious pals. Now that I have discovered what your stories are truly about I just rue the fact that I have not been reading them for years, and I am far behind in my reading. I have reversed my opinion on your stories and added you as a favorite author and I going to dig deep into your stories and see what all I've been missing. Time's a-wasting!

LeAnn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous