All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 06'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Incredibly Hot Story

Read the whole thing today, can't believe I missed it before now! Looking forward to future chapters!

DickeydooDickeydooabout 9 years ago

Very HOT story!! Only negative comment is minor-in one chapter Ashley is waxed bald, now in this chapter she's shaved. I realize both can happen, but would help if consistent. Ashley (if not already in the works) needs to fuck her brother, then her Dad, maybe both at the same time (somewhere along the line). Also, it could be really hot to have Ashley do some progressively more revealing photograph poses for her Dad. Love the series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loericsloericsabout 9 years agoAuthor
more photographs

Good idea. I have been neglecting Ashley's Dad and we know how lonely he is. I'm already writing chapter 9 so there will be a photo shoot in 9 or 10.

After the episode with the remote control vibrator, I am sure Ashley would be happy to support her Dad's photography hobby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i liked this series and then you ruined it with this change in direction having her anally raped and making it seem ok because she had an orgasm. bullshit. why was there a need to change categories? why didnt you just leave it where you had it? doubt ill keep reading after this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stellar Blowjob

I love the stellar blowjob that Brandon got. Would love to read more stories like that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I only liked the brother/sister part. I skipped the rest. Didn’t even finish the story when she started fucking everybody. Killed it for me.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge4 months ago

Rape is always rape. Sick misogynistic bullshit. Was enjoying the story till this crap. Pity your SO if she exists and is not made of plastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES