Ashley's Campaign Ch. 06

Story Info
Ashley lobbies the senior football players at a pool party.
12.3k words
4.53
61.4k
30

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Chapter 6 – Pool Party

Ashley was nervous. Ryan's pool party for the seniors on the football team was going to start in less than an hour. Ashley wanted to lobby the guests at the party to vote for her as the homecoming queen. Her boyfriend Ryan was supporting her because both of them had good reasons to detest her competition Ellen. Ellen was Ryan's ex-girlfriend and although it had been Ellen's idea to end their relationship, she had conducted a vicious campaign against Ashley for stealing Ryan. Ellen had only backed off when Ashley's Dad, Robert, warned Ellen's parents that he would sue. All of this drama had transpired only a couple of months after Ashley and her family had moved back to her Dad's hometown in upstate NY. Ashley's Dad was trying to establish a private law practice after retiring from the Army JAG. Ashley and her twin brother Josh were eighteen and seniors in high school. Their mother was in New York City working with a professional dance company.

Her brother Josh was already at Ryan's house helping to get things set up for the party. Ashley was waiting at home with Emily. Emily was staying at Ashley's home because her mother was in rehab. Emily had been staying with her long-time girlfriend Mary until the despised Ellen had seduced Mary to sabotage Ashley's campaign. They waited expectantly for the arrival of some of their soccer teammates that had eagerly agreed to attend the party to accompany the football players who did not have dates.

The two girls were already in their swimsuits. Emily was braiding Ashley's hair when the doorbell rang. Ashley's Dad answered the door for the anticipated girls. It was Ashley's campaign manager, Beth and her loud-mouthed teammate, Taylor. Beth greeted Ashley's Dad before leading Taylor to Ashley's bedroom. Beth quickly closed the bedroom door and both Beth and Taylor started talking at once. Beth gave up and let Taylor talk.

Taylor said, "Ellen has beaten us to the punch. She is having a pool party at her house and has a lot of seniors as guests. I have to show you some of the pictures being posted of the party."

Taylor found the pictures on her phone and showed Ashley and Emily. The first pictures showed Ellen in a tiny bikini. There were a series of pictures showing Ellen in the pool riding on the shoulders of one of the basketball players. After a couple of images, there was one showing Ellen twirling her top over her head. Her large breasts were prominently displayed in a series of pictures. Her ass also looked naked, but closer examination showed she was still wearing her thong-like bikini bottom. Ellen's beautiful cheerleader body was on display for a large number of the senior classmen. Ashley recognized several of the members of the cross country team who had watched her stretching with Emily after soccer.

Beth said, "It's not a disaster yet, but this isn't good. It definitely means we have to up our game or else just quit. Ryan's party may be more important than Ellen's. The football players are a lot more influential than Ellen's crowd. Even if someone is at Ellen's party, we can still get their vote if one of the football players talks to them."

Taylor looked at Ashley's modest two piece swimsuit. She said, "Well for starters you really need to wear something hotter than that swimsuit from girl scout camp. I hope that is not the best you have."

Emily chimed in, "Ashley has this rocking hot Brazilian bikini. It totally blows away Ellen's suit!"

Ashley said, Emily, when I showed you the suit I told you it wasn't for public use."

Taylor said, "Well the least you can do is show us."

Beth agreed, "Come on Ashley model it for us. If you feel it's not appropriate, then maybe now is the time to drop out. So far, your campaign is unofficial since school hasn't even started yet."

Ashley said, "OK I'll model the suit for you."

Ashley took the tiny suit and went into the bathroom to change. She put a bathrobe on over the suit and returned to her room.

Emily said, "What's with the sudden modesty? We're all friends. Come on take off the robe and show us the suit."

Ashley closed the door and said, "My Dad doesn't know I bought this skimpy suit. I have no idea how he would react."

Ashley dropped the robe and posed for her friends. The swimsuit was ridiculously tiny. It consisted of three small triangles of cloth transparent enough to allow tanning without tan lines. Under the lighting in the room, one could not see through the material. The top two small triangles barely covered her areolas. Ashley had shaved off all of her pubic hair since the bottom triangle barely covered her pussy slit. A thin cord ran between her ass cheeks. The suit bottom was tied on with a bow above each hip. The top was tied in the back with another bow. Ashley's generous breasts were firm enough, not to need support. But as Ashley walked around the room, her breasts jiggled enticingly beneath the tiny triangles.

Ashley said, "I tried swimming in it, but the top came off. When the suit is wet, the thin material sticks to the skin and becomes almost transparent. The wet suit clinging to my pussy lips leaves little to the imagination. So not only is it indecent but it is also totally impractical around water."

Taylor gave Ashley a firm hug and said, "The suit is awesome! You have to wear it to the party. That is unless you want to quit."

Beth said, "I have to agree with Taylor. If you wish to compete with Ellen, you are going to have to wear the suit. Just stay away from water, and you'll be okay. You have a rocking hot body, and the guys will be crazy for you. Football is huge at Riverdale and with the team seniors behind you, Ellen will be toast."

Ashley turned to Emily and asked, "What do you think?"

Emily said, "I think this whole idea started when I suggested we have some fun our senior year. That wicked swimsuit is as fun as it gets. I picture you standing on the end of the diving board in this adorable suit giving your campaign speech to the team. The guys will go wild! If you don't enjoy their attention, then it will be time to quit the campaign. You get to make the rules but at least give it a shot!"

Ashley said, "OK, as long as you guys have my back. I think it may be exciting to drive a bunch of testosterone fueled jocks wild!"

The girls cheered and gave Ashley a group hug.

Beth said, "We need to get going. We don't want to keep the boys waiting."

Ashley found a floral print pool wrap that covered her in light chiffon to just above her knees.

Ashley said, "This will get me past my Dad. I think I'll keep it on until I give that campaign speech from the diving board. I'll disrobe when I make the point that they will not be disappointed to vote for me."

Beth laughed and said, "I think we can work on your speech on the drive over to Ryan's house."

Ashley said goodbye to her Dad. Ashley said, "See you about 0100 hours."

Robert said, "Have fun. If you need, a ride home just call me."

Beth said, "OK, I'm sure Ryan's security guard won't let me have the car keys if I have more than a couple of beers."

Beth parked on the driveway in front of Ryan's house. They had heard the party before they saw anyone. The four girls entered the back yard through a side gate. The security guard came over and checked their IDs before taking Beth's car keys. The girls were carrying beach bags over their shoulders. The guard insisted on inspecting them for hard alcohol or drugs. Drinks were going to be limited to soft drinks and beer.

It was another warm, muggy summer day in upstate New York. As a result, most of the guys were in the pool playing volleyball. Some of the guys had brought their girlfriends who were watching beside the pool. The addition of Ashley and her friends made it an even ten girls and ten boys. Everyone at the party was going to be a senior at Riverdale.

Ryan came over and put an arm around Ashley.

Ryan said to the four girls, "We have a keg of Saranac Amber if you want some beer. There are sodas for the more delicate individuals. The barbecue is ready and we can eat as soon as the caterers cook the burgers and Hoffman hot dogs. There are dips and stuff to munch while you wait."

Ryan gave Ashley a kiss on the cheek and said to her, "I think we'll wait until after we eat and play some games before any campaigning. Does that work for you?"

Ashley replied, "I could definitely use some food and a few beers before I make a fool of myself."

Ryan said, "You'll be okay. Just relax and be your awesome self. Everyone knows you are running against Ellen so there are no surprises."

Taylor jumped in and said, "The only surprises are coming from Ellen. She is having a wild party right now. The tweets show she is going all out."

Beth said, "Hopefully Ellen will do herself more harm than good. There is no reason for Ashley to be a dumb copycat."

Ryan said, "I haven't been following Ellen. What is she up to?"

Taylor said, "Ellen is having an open pool party for the seniors. It looks like maybe 40 or more are there. There is a lot of beer, food, and even a live band. The last pictures showed Ellen crowd surfing. She lost the top to her tiny bikini an hour ago."

Ryan said, "I am not surprised about Ellen's actions. But the football team carries a lot of weight on campus in more ways than one. We have more influence than Ellen's usual collection of ectomorphic basketball players and cross country runners. The party goers at Ellen's will flock to Ashley once the free food and beer runs out because of the football team and the fact Ashley is simply a better person.

Ashley said, "OK enough already. Where is Ryan's free food and beer?"

The four girls each grabbed a beer and a plate of appetizers before wandering over to the pool. The volleyball game was close and the eight football players in the pool were going at it enthusiastically.

Ashley gave her brother's girlfriend Jessica a hug. Jessica was the only girl at the party not in a bikini. Even the modest one-piece Speedo swimsuit she was wearing had gotten a frown from her father who was a minister. It was one thing to compete in swimming and quite another to wear a swimsuit to a party. Jessica's mother had worked hard to talk him into letting Jessica go to the party. Jessica had to promise her Dad that she would behave in a manner appropriate for a minister's daughter.

Emily looked at Jessica with renewed interest since she had borrowed Josh for her heterosexual experiment. Jessica was certainly smarter than her since she was part of the advanced placement crowd that included Josh and Ashley. Jessica was also pretty enough in a quiet way.

Emily knew she liked Josh a lot, but she wasn't yet sure that she wanted to compete with Jessica for Josh's affection. Emily thought it was likely that Jessica was unaware of Josh's transgression. She decided to leave Jessica and Josh alone for now at the party. Still she felt strangely jealous.

The barbecue was ready by the time the volleyball game ended. Everyone loaded their plates with burgers and hot dogs plus a variety of summer salads. Ashley was particularly fond of the Hoffman Snappy Grillers that reminded her of the wonderful veal sausages she had eaten while the family was in Germany. As an athlete Ashley had a big appetite but she was amazed at the amount of food the football players were consuming.

Ashley made a comment to Ryan, "You guys are eating like you've haven't seen food in a week. What's up with the football players?"

Ryan said, "Hey, soccer players aren't the only people who train hard."

Then he leaned in and whispered, "Besides they are bulking up with Myobar. It's a natural enzyme blocker that inhibits the body breaking down muscle. They discovered it in these Belgian cattle that look like Arnold Schwarzenegger. It's both safe and legal. I've put on over fifteen pounds of muscle this year alone."

Ashley looked at Ryan in surprise and leaned in close to whisper, "That doesn't sound right. How do you know its safe? You know sports doping is illegal."

Ryan said, "Hey it's a naturally occurring product and it's been thoroughly tested by big pharmaceutical firms. It doesn't require a prescription and you can get it through the mail from a number of body building sites. There is no way I'd take something illegal."

Ashley said, "Well I hope you are right."

Ryan said, "The only side effects reported are a big growth in appetite and a minor increase in aggression. A bit more ferocity would be useful to football players, but I haven't noticed a change in any of the players over the last half year. Meanwhile, our players average 20 or 30 pounds over everyone else in our league. I think we'll make it to the state playoffs. My source says a lot of schools near New York City are using it so we will have a hard fight to take the state championship. Even so, I think a number of players will get college scholarships."

By now most of the crowd was done eating and several couples were dancing to the live band. Emily was dancing with Daniel, who was a tight end. He was already pretty buzzed and complaining about Josh and Ryan for replacing him as the top receiver on the team. Emily soon realized she didn't care for Daniel, who seemed just too angry. When the song finished, she made and excuse and wandered away from Daniel. She joined Beth and Taylor, who were talking to a couple of the team who hadn't brought dates. She saw Daniel head over to the beer keg where he downed one beer after another. Emily felt sure that he would regret it tomorrow.

As the late summer sun set, one of the guys suggested a volleyball game in the pool with both boys and girls. The girls readily agreed since it was so hot and humid. As they jumped into the pool, Ryan made an announcement.

"As you all know Ashley is running for Homecoming Queen. She'd like to give a speech about why you should not only vote for her but also help talk everyone you know into voting for her as well. I don't have to tell you that I'd appreciate it personally since I have some issues with the competition as well as being very fond of Ashley."

Ryan gave Ashley a hand as she climbed onto the diving board. Ashley walked out to the end and looked over the crowd of friends and strangers. She was still wearing the pool wrap and a floodlight shining on her silhouetted her luscious body through the thin material. Ashley was interrupted before she could speak.

Daniel yelled out, "Hey if you're running against Ellen you need to show us why we should vote for you. Take off the wrap and show us what you've got."

Daniel's demand brought forth cheers and whistles from the guys.

Ashley looked at Ryan, who smiled and nodded to her.

Ashley removed her wrap in one motion and tossed it to Ryan. She could feel her breasts jiggle as she threw the cover to Ryan. The guys went wild at the sight of Ashley's beautiful body barely hidden by the three tiny triangles of the suit. Ashley blushed and stood there grinning as she waited for the guys to calm down. Ashley felt an exciting warmth spread through her body. Ryan carried the wrap over to one of the tables before getting into the pool.

Ashley said, "I am new in Riverdale and some of you may wonder why you should vote for me when you have known Ellen since you were kids. I think the biggest difference between us is that I like to think that I am open and honest. What you see is what you get."

Ashley was feeling excited by the reaction of the boys. Ashley was unaware that she was standing up straighter and throwing back her shoulders to emphasize her breasts. Adrenaline made it impossible for Ashley to stand still and her hips began to slowly gyrate.

Jacob the burly middle linebacker yelled, "We definitely like what we see!" Jacob's girlfriend punched him in the arm and Jacob just grinned.

Daniel shouted, "We want to see more! Take it all off!"

Ryan said, "Take it easy Daniel. That's my girlfriend you're talking to."

Jacob yelled, "Hey Ashley, the seniors on the team always have a party after the homecoming game. If we help you win, will you come to the party and reward us with a victory dance. What do you think?"

Ashley smiled and said, "I'd be pleased to come to your party and thank you guys personally if you help me win."

Ashley continued, "I know you guys are working hard to have a winning season. I think you deserve a homecoming queen who supports you wholeheartedly."

Daniel yelled, "Maybe Ellen deserves it since she has been in Riverdale her whole life. Right now, she is meeting one on one with seniors at her party to convince them to vote for her. The tweet says 'five minutes in paradise with Ellen in return for your vote.' Are you willing to do the same to get our vote?"

Ryan said, "Back off Daniel, Ashley isn't like Ellen."

Ashley said, "It's OK Ryan, I've heard it's a Riverdale tradition and I was kind of expecting this from Ellen. Five minutes in paradise sounds like something we did when we were tweens, but I'll meet later tonight with anyone who needs convincing."

Ryan said, "First we have a volleyball game. Afterward, you can meet with Ashley in the pool house if you want. Just so you know, I'll be outside the door. Remember, Ashley is my girlfriend so I expect you to respect that."

Daniel yelled, "You told Jacob you'd give us a victory dance at our party if you win the election. How about dancing for us now?"

The band started playing 'Beg For It,' by Iggy Azalea. Ashley began a slow dance near the end of the diving board. Ashley was surprised at how aroused the reaction of the crowd was making her. When the singer got to the line, "The way I turn it on out here with my friends I'm gonna make you beg for it," Ashley pointed to one guy after another in the pool.

Suddenly Ashley was pushed from behind by Daniel, who had rushed up on her from behind. As he pushed her with one hand, he grabbed the tie on her bikini top with the other. Ashley fell into the pool topless. As Daniel stood on the diving board waving the top of her suit in the air, the guys cheered in approval.

Ashley swam to the surface and covered her breasts with her hands.

Jacob yelled, "Hey all of the girls should play topless."

Emily had put away several beers and yelled, "I'm game!" She whipped off her top and tossed it to the edge of the pool.

Beth quickly joined her and soon all of the girls were topless and laughing except Jessica. Josh's girlfriend had on a one piece suit and could not copy the other girls.

Daniel dropped Ashley's top on the side of the pool and cannonballed into the crowd. Two teams quickly formed and everyone agreed that Ashley should take the first serve.

Ashley was a good volleyball player with a solid serve. Everyone was staring at her intently, but she noticed the guys were focused on her breasts. She tossed the ball into the air and jumped up to smash an overhand serve straight at Daniel's head. As Ashley jumped up, Daniel's gaze switched from Ashley's lovely bouncing breasts to the small piece of fabric molded to her pussy lips. He barely had time to block Ashley's powerful serve from breaking his nose.

Ashley proceeded to run up several points by aiming shots at the distracted boys one after another. Finally, Beth jumped in front of one the befuddled guys and managed to return Ashley's serve. Unfortunately for Ashley the guys on her team were also absorbed in watching her. Beth's desperate return bounced off the back of the head of one of Ashley's male teammates.

After Beth's team had won the serve, the game went back and forth. The guys got into the game and the competition got more intense. There was more and more physical contact at the net. If it were two guys, they would slam into each other and Ryan had to entreat his teammates to take it down a notch. However, if it was a guy and a girl, the contact generally consisted of the guy fondling the girl as she jumped.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers