All Comments on 'Ashley's Campaign Ch. 11'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DickeydooDickeydooabout 8 years ago

Very HOT!!! Not sure I like the direction of Ashley becoming an addict, but stay true to your story. The sex scenes or near sex scenes are really HOT!! I would like to see Ashley do more pole dancing stripping naked and at least mastubating for the crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

love the dark and decadent twist the plot has taken..

Almost an allegory to the "Dig two graves..." saw

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 8 years ago
Agree

The getting addicted bit has me squicked but a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 from me

You are brilliant! This stuff keeps getting better and better. Addiction twist was unexpected and opened up great new possibilities to take the story forward. Can't wait for new humiliations of Ashley, maybe her rival prepares some embarrassing situations at school, abuses her predicament? Really excited to see where you take this.

BrehatBrehatabout 8 years ago

I liked reading this story so far and I'm not against giving it a darker tone, at least if you don't go too far and make your main character a hopeless tramp who will get to be molested by every male character around (all monsters of course) and end up giving blow-jobs on a street corner.

I just hope this is not the direction you are giving your story.

loericsloericsabout 8 years agoAuthor
I promise you will get your wish Dickeydoo

Chapter 12 has more pole dancing, masturbation and some other fun STUFF.

There is a reason I named these chapters The Downward Spiral.

loericsloericsabout 8 years agoAuthor
How dark will it get?

Brehat, I appreciate your concern for Ashley. Even though this is a fantasy, I also get worried about abusing Ashley too much. I promise that Ashley will not give free blowjobs on the street corner. I will not promise that she is safe from evil monsters. I'm still trying to decide if Kyle, the handsome antagonist, is a monster or just ambitious and the product of a disadvantaged environment.

I conceived the ending of the story first and struggled with how to go from a happy, privileged girl to the woman Ashley becomes at the end. It did not help that this is my first work and I wanted to experiment with different literotica categories while learning to write fiction.

I now have an outline leading up to the Homecoming Dance. Ashley's week will be as busy as Jack Bower in 24 and things will get worse for our heroine. Hopefully none of my reader's heads explode.

Thanks for coming on this crazy ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sir, you are very good at what you do, so I am glad to see you will be continuing. Enjoyable read all the way from the start. Now just follow your ideas to the end because you have a really special series going on here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES