Ashley's Campaign Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley said, "What's this about lobbying the crowd?"

Zach pointed behind Ashley, "Raven is already hard at work."

Ashley turned and saw Raven giving a burly construction worker a sensuous lap dance.

Ashley finished her drink and said, "I'm can't do that with strangers."

"Don't worry, Ashley, I'll be your chaperone and make sure the guys behave."

Ashley looked at Zach's scrawny frame and said, "Some protection you'd be with these big guys."

Zach laughed, "Suit yourself. The crowd controls half of the vote and you know what happens if you lose. Besides, I think Tony will be disappointed if you don't lobby the crowd."

Zach waved at Tony and the owner made his way to their table.

Tony said, "Is there a problem?"

Zach said, "My dancer doesn't want to lobby the crowd."

Tony sighed and sat down. He pulled Ashley's contract out of his suit pocket and said, "Young lady, I really hope you change your mind. As you can see on the first page, you agreed to be an employee of the Pink Pussycat from tonight until tomorrow at noon. The second page spells out your duties. They include the pole dancing, of course, but your duties also extend to lap dancing and entertaining in the private party rooms if requested. The final paragraph lists a thousand dollar penalty for breaking the contract. If you don't have the money, we'll impound your car. Maybe your Dad will offer to redeem your car."

Ashley whimpered, "Please, you can't call my Dad. He doesn't know I'm here. I'll do it."

"Good girl. Zach, maybe you can escort the young lady. I think the guys at the table in the corner could use some companionship."

Zach seized Ashley's bicep and pulled her to her feet. She looked at the floor as Zach steered her to the first table. She looked up when heard a man encouraging his friends to buy a lap dance for their boss. There were four large roughnecks and their bulky crew chief. It looked like they had come to the bar straight from work hours ago. They were clearly drunk. Their work clothes were sweat stained and dusty.

Zach whispered in her ear, "Stand between the chief's legs and dance for him. I'll get the table to chip in fifty bucks for his lap dance."

Zach pushed her forward. Ashley closed her eyes and swayed her hips as she got into the music being played for the club dancer on the stage. She pushed her fingers through her blond hair as she raised her hands overhead and ground her hips to the beat. She jumped when a hand shoved some bills into the top of her booty shorts.

The chief said, "Come here baby and give me some sugar."

Ashley stared into his lust filled eyes as she moved forward and straddled his hips. She put her hands on his shoulders as she continued grinding her hips to the music. The man grabbed her hips with his massive hands and pulled her against his body. Ashley quivered from the intense stimulation as she rubbed her scantily clad groin against his erection. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed her breasts against his broad chest. Ashley whimpered as she orgasmed.

Zach said, "I think you got your money's worth. Anyone else want to buy a dance?"

When the men shook their heads, Zach took Ashley's arm and pulled her to her feet. The man wasn't finished. He reached out and grasped the leather cord tying together the front of her crop top. As Zach pulled her back, the cord snapped. The sides of the top separated revealing her ample breasts and hard nipples. Ashley squealed.

Zach laughed and said, "Stop your bitching. He did you a favor. Take a look at your competitors. Both Fire and Raven are already topless."

Ashley was dismayed to see Zach was right. Fire was giving a lap dance to a man whose big hands were mauling her bare breasts. The contest was escalating.

Zach led Ashley to another table where Ashley gave two lap dances. The first man grabbed Ashley's butt as he ground his erection against her leather shorts. He was frustrated that he couldn't slip a finger under her skin tight shorts. The second man pushed her top off her shoulders and grabbed her breasts. Ashley shrieked when he pinched her nipples. He continued to squeeze her breasts and Ashley orgasmed again.

Ashley danced for a couple more tables and Zach collected fifty to a hundred and fifty dollars from each table. She lost her inhibition and found she enjoyed the attention and constant caressing. She couldn't believe how her body was responding. The men were crude in their compliments but even when they offered to gang bang her on the table, Ashley laughed. Her mind was on fire and she fantasized about being taken by one or more of these rough men.

Zach led her to the next table and she gasped when she saw Mister Wilson, her math teacher at Riverdale High School.

Zach whispered in Ashley's ear, "Even math teachers get horny."

Zach asked Mister Wilson, "Interested in a lap dance from a beautiful young woman? For you, only fifty dollars."

Mister Wilson turned his chair to look at his young student. He remembered her solving the calculus problem at the blackboard in his class. She had been wearing a little yellow dress. He had delighted in forcing her to stand on her tip toes to work the problem. Night after night, he had masturbated to the image of her long legs and bare ass cheeks. He had even caught a flash of her bare pussy when she stumbled. Now here she was standing in front of him bare breasted. She was wearing nothing but some tight leather shorts and black thigh-high stockings that were a particular fetish of his. Mr. Wilson fumbled in his wallet to find the money. He folded up the fifty dollar bill and stuffed it into the top of her black stockings.

Zach said, "Ok, Ashley, give Mr. Wilson his money's worth. Maybe if you are good, he'll write you a strong college recommendation."

Ashley 's head was on fire as she straddled her math teacher's lap. She put her hands on his shoulders and ground her crotch against his. Ashley gasped with lust at the contact. All thoughts about how wrong it was to hump her math teacher went out the window. Ashey slid her leather booty shorts across Mister Wilson's growing erection. Her math teacher put his hands on her hips to pull her body against his. Ashley's arms went around his neck and she gasped into his ear as her passion rose.

Mister Wilson couldn't believe his good fortune. The student he had fantasized about didn't seem to have any objection to his hands roaming over her body. He watched her arch her back and moan when his hands caressed her breasts. He lowered his hands to her hips again and he pulled the strings tying on her booty shorts. Ashley whimpered and raised her body when Mr. Wilson pulled off her leather shorts. Ashley pulled her teachers head between her breasts and pressed them against the sides of his face. He twisted his head and sucked a prominent nipple into his hungry mouth. The math teachers hands cupped her bare ass cheeks as the frantic girl ground her wet g-string against his hard cock. Mr. Wilson came in his pants as the delightful girl shuddered in his arms.

Ashley didn't want to stop, but Zach insisted that there were other customers waiting. He stooped to pick up her shorts and shoved the skimpy garment in his pocket.

Zach said, "Mr. Wilson, please vote for Ashley. Come on Ashley, we have a lot of tables to cover."

The wad of cash in Zach's pocket grew as they performed for one table after another. Ashley was surprised to find the chief of police and the district attorney sitting together in this rough crowd. They were dressed casually but still did not fit in with the roughneck crowd.

Zach whispered in Ashley's ear, "Be nice to these guys or we'll all end up in jail."

Zach asked Sam, the chief of police if he was interested in a lap dance.

Sam said, "Ashley, I'm amazed to find you at the Pink Pussycat. Your Dad is so proper. Does he even know you are here?"

Michael, the black DA, laughed, "Who the fuck cares about what that prissy ass wipe Robert Walker knows? I just want to get to know his daughter. Of course, we want a lap dance. Any chance we get a discount for two dances?"

Zach shook his head no and pushed Ashley toward the men. Sam was as big as many of the construction workers, but he had let his body go. There wasn't much of a lap for Ashley to dance on. Sam grasped Ashley's bare ass cheeks and pulled her toward him, but Ashley found herself grinding against the chief's massive belly. Sam bellowed in frustration before he twisted Ashley around and pushed her back onto the DA's lap. Her ass remained resting on the chief's thigh with her feet on the floor.

Michael grabbed Ashley's breasts and pinched a hard nipple. The chief ran a hand up the inside of her thigh to cup her wet G-string. Ashley squirmed under the intense contact. She squealed when Michael pinched her nipples. Sam's other hand slid down her sweaty stomach and he pushed his fat fingers under her G-string. Ashley's body jumped when the chief rubbed his rough fingers across her clit again and again. Michael's hand covered her mouth as she orgasmed hard. She bit the DA's hand when the chief plunged a pudgy finger into her wet vagina. Ashley humped her body against the chief's thrusting finger and orgasmed again.

The chief pulled his wet finger from her pussy and licked her fragrant juices from his finger. He gave Ashley no relief as he slipped his hand back under her G-string and plunged two thick fingers into her warm passage. He continued mashing his fingers against her clit while he pumped the fingers of his other hand into her quivering pussy. The DA leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Ashley orgasmed again when the DA bit her nipple. The men ignored Zach's urgent requests to stop. A crowd of men stood around cheering Sam and Michael on. Ashley screamed when Sam pinched her clit. She orgasmed hard as her body bucked against the fingers in her vagina. Her scream broke the spell and the men let her go. As she stood up, Sam ripped her G-string from her body and pressed the soaking wet fabric to his nose.

Sam said, "Damn, I can't wait to get this cunt into my party room."

Ashley leaned against Zach's scrawny chest as she sobbed from the intensity of the assault. He led her back to their table and waved to his mom to request another drink for Ashley. He took her long winter coat and draped it around her shaking shoulders.

Tony climbed onto the stage and said, "Ok ladies, that concludes your chance to lobby the crowd. I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Make sure you guys vote for your favorite dancer."

Zach said, "Ashley, you did great. You collected nearly eight hundred dollars in tips and I'm sure a lot of happy guys will be voting for you. Unfortunately, it looks like Raven and Fire also did well."

Ashley whimpered, "I can't dance now. My clothes are gone."

Zach laughed, "Hey you still have the sarong and thigh high stockings. Both of your competitors are down to their G-strings. I think you will have to dance the final round completely naked if you want to win. I'm sure Raven and Fire won't keep their G-strings on for long."

Zach's mom arrived with another Caribbean rum punch.

Cathy said, "Ashley are you OK? I can get you a cab if you want to leave."

Zach cursed his mother and said, "Damn it mom, Ashley's fine. She's here because she wants to be. So leave her alone."

Ashley didn't totally believe her own words as she mumbled, "I'm OK, Cathy. Really, I am."

Ashley turned to watch Tony make another announcement from the stage.

Tony said, "Raven has requested a thirty-minute break to repair her makeup. This is a good chance to order a drink from the bar or hit the restrooms."

While Ashley's back was turned, Zach emptied his last two packets of Senesse into her drink.

Zach said, "Drink up. We need to meet Kyle in the back."

Ashley gulped down her drink and said, "Any chance I could use the bathroom on the way. I have to pee."

Zach said, "Can you hold it until after we see Kyle. You never want to keep Kyle waiting."

Zach grabbed Ashley's sports bag and helped her stand up. She zipped up her coat and was happy for its length. The coat covered her nearly naked body down to the tops of her thighs. Zach escorted Ashley to one of the private party rooms in the back where they joined Kyle. The room had a pole dance stage with two couches in front of it. There was a table by the couches. A small cabinet sat in the corner with Kyle's bag on top.

Kyle laughed, "Damn it, Ashley, I think you have a good chance to win this contest if you go all out. Raven and Fire did well lobbying the crowd. It's pretty much a tie, but you lost votes starting late and your pole dancing isn't up to their level. That makes lobbying the judges critical."

Ashley stared at Kyle and asked, "What do you mean by lobby the judges."

Kyle said, "Ashley, at the end of your performance you'll get a chance to impress the judges. It's not an accident that the judges are seated next to the stage. The contestants can show the judges special favors to raise their score. Obviously, you could dance close to them and offer them a good look and maybe even a quick feel. However, I think you need to be more creative. You go last, so you need to outdo whatever extra favor Raven and Fire provide."

Ashley shook her head, "I don't know what you want me to do."

Kyle said, "Just come over and dance in front of us and I'll tell you what to do. I'll come up with something based on what Raven and Fire do. I don't want any arguments if you want to win, understood?"

Ashley nodded. She had come this far and she was so close. How could she quit now?

Kyle took Ashley's bag from Zack and set it on a table. Kyle went through the contents and took out a brush and some lipstick. He opened her purse and found her birth control. It was the same defective batch he had switched on her earlier. He smiled when he saw that she was on day 12. Since the substitute pills were all placebos, Ashley was at the height of her fertility. With any luck, he would impregnate this child of privilege and luxury tonight. It would be fun to watch her struggle with her liberal views on abortion.

This fucking bitch had led a life of ease while he had had to fight for every scrap. Shit, he was smarter than her and with any luck he'd make a fortune selling Senesse to bored housewives. Maybe then Ashley would come begging to him. Hell, if he made his fortune, he could marry her and use her as his ticket to upper-class society.

Kyle sat behind Ashley and brushed her hair. He winked at his brother and asked, "How is Ashley doing? Dancing is hard work. Has she been drinking enough?"

Zach thought about all of the Senesse Ashley he had added to her punch. He laughed, "Hey, she's an athlete and knows how important it is to stay hydrated. She's been drinking her rum punch regularly. I even told the bartender to go light on the rum."

Kyle laughed, "Good, it will be interesting to watch Ashley in the finals. So far, I am impressed with her erotic dancing. I think if she goes all out, she'll have a good chance of winning."

Zach snickered, "Hell, all you need to do is touch her and she has an orgasm. Pretty soon she'll be orgasming almost continuously and humping doorknobs. Just look at Ashley now with her hand under her coat. I'll bet she's caressing her clit as we speak."

Kyle laughed, "I wish we could record Ashley's orgasms. The Guinness book of world records lists a woman who had 135 orgasms in an hour. That's more than two a minute. At roughly 20 seconds per orgasm, that woman was orgasming almost continuously. I wonder if Ashley could beat that record."

Zach said, "If you had seen her writhing on the police chief's lap, you'd believe it."

Kyle said, "I have to see this with my own eyes."

Kyle pulled Ashley to her feet and unzipped her winter coat. He pulled it off leaving Ashley standing in front of them naked except for her thigh high stockings and sarong. Ashley's fingers were indeed stroking her pussy. Kyle had Zach hold Ashley's hands behind her back. Kyle caressed Ashley's cheek. He moved his hand to her throat and held it as he gazed into her eyes.

Ashley stared back at Kyle feeling an unbearable hunger arising from his touch. She couldn't stop her body squirming anxiously in Zach's firm grip. Her bare breasts rose and fell as her breathing increased in speed. She felt a growing heat in her moist pussy. She was aroused by the closeness of Kyle's muscular body and handsome face. Yet, she was afraid of Kyle. He was a hard man who was using her for his own mysterious purpose. Even more, she feared Zach. Only Kyle stood in the way of his cruel half-brother. She knew if the dimwitted Zach ever got her alone he would torture her sadistically before raping her.

Kyle slid his hand down to cup a magnificent breast. Kyle hefted her breast feeling its weight and rubbed his thumb across her firm nipple. Ashley closed her eyes and moaned as her body trembled with building lust. Kyle's hand slid down her firm abdomen. His fingers deliberately missed her engorged clit and brushed over her flowering labia. Kyle held his hand steady with his fingers poised at the entrance to her vagina.

Ashley whimpered, "Please, Kyle, please."

Kyle held his hand steady. Ashley started to slowly grind her pussy against Kyle's motionless fingers.

"Please stop tormenting me."

Ashley thrust her hips forward, impaling her moist pussy on Kyle's fingers. She thrust her sex against Kyle's steady fingers. She looked down to see two of Kyle's muscular fingers sliding in and out of her aroused pussy. Ashley twisted her hips and ground her pussy hard against his steady fingers.

"Ah, ah, ahh..."

Ashley's body shook with another orgasm, but she couldn't stop her desperate thrusting against Kyle's fingers. Ashley was terrified by her body's uncontrollable response to Kyle's touch. She was desperate to preserve her virginity for a man she loved. She thought of Ryan. She didn't know if he was the one she wanted to be with for the rest of her life, but she feared her overwhelming arousal would lead her to betray her deepest principle. She remembered her mother advising her that any man intent on sex was easily disarmed.

In desperation, Ashley dropped to her knees breaking free from Zach's grasp. She fumbled with Kyle's belt before managing to pull his pants and boxers down to his feet. Kyle's erection sprang free. Ashley stared at this large cock in front of her face. The size of his fat cock alarmed her and she licked her lips nervously. Ashley couldn't believe that Kyle had fucked her in the ass with this massive tool. It was larger than either her brother's or her Dad's cocks. It was even larger than her boyfriend's cock.

Ashley grabbed the base of Kyle's cock and licked the head before taking the tip into her mouth. Ashley had practiced oral sex on her brother after doing research on the web. Ashley's expertise brought a groan out of Kyle. She took more and more of his cock into her mouth as she pumped his shaft with her hand. She caressed his balls while licking the head of his cock. Kyle took Ashley's ministration for nearly a minute before pushing her lips away from his straining cock. Kyle wanted more than a blowjob.

Ashley gazed up at Kyle and begged, "Please Kyle, please cum in my mouth."

Kyle looked into Ashley's lust glazed eyes and asked, "Ashley, are you my slut?"

"Oh god, yes, I'm your slut! I want to suck your big fat cock."

Kyle had intended to wait until after the dance contest to take this woman. But he wanted to break this bitch and there was no time like the present. Kyle grinned at the kneeling girl as he pulled off his shirt and kicked his pants away.

Ashley felt her stomach tighten as she stared up at his muscular body. When she reached for his cock, Kyle pulled the trembling girl to her feet and backed her against the table. He pushed Ashley's shoulders until she was leaning back with her weight on her forearms. He nudged her feet to get her to spread her legs.