Ashley's Campaign Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle said, "I've fucked you in the ass, but you still claim to be a virgin so I want you to watch while I slide my cock into you."

Ashley whimpered, "No, Kyle please."

Kyle laughed, "Would you rather I let Zach fuck you? I'd be happy to watch."

Ashley wailed, "Oh god no. Please don't be so cruel."

Kyle said, "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. After all, you claim it's your first time."

He moved between her thighs and rubbed his hard cock up and down her moist slit. Ashley stared at Kyle with a rising sense of dread as the tip of his fat cock pushed between her swollen pussy lips. Ashley was disgusted when she felt an urge to push her pussy forward. The only thing that prevented her from taking her own virginity was Kyle's firm grip on her hips. She could only watch in shock as Kyle pushed forward with a slow, steady pace. Ashley saw and felt ever millimeter of his fat cock as it sank into her tight pussy. She couldn't believe how full she felt as his fat cock stretched her virgin pussy, and Kyle still had more to go, lots more. Ashley thought that it took forever as Kyle kept pushing more cock into her quivering pussy. Ashley orgasmed when only half of Kyle's thick cock was buried in the depths of her trembling sex.

Ashley cried, "Oh god, no, no, no."

Kyle laughed and started to slowly rock his hips back and forth. Each time he thrust a little deeper. He enjoyed watching Ashley's face as this slut actually cried tears over her lost virginity. Despite her protests, Kyle could feel Ashley orgasm over and over as he pushed forward. He had to pause and grit his teeth each time Ashley's tight pussy clamped down on his erection. Kyle sighed with satisfaction when his pubic hair finally came in contact with Ashley's bare pussy.

Kyle waited for Ashley's latest orgasm to release his cock. He quickly pulled out until just the head of his cock remained in Ashley's pussy. He had to wait again while Ashley orgasmed.

Ashley wailed, "Oh god, please."

Kyle grinned and plunged back into the depths of Ashley's wet vagina.

Ashley wailed, "Yes, oh dear god yes, yes, yes."

Again Kyle had to wait as Ashley orgasmed before pulling out and shoving his glistening erection back in. Kyle released Ashley's hips and grabbed her firm ass. Ashley was now free and she shoved her hips forward to meet Kyle's next thrust. At first, her timing was awkward but after a few attempts, they fell into a rhythm, complicated by her regular orgasms. Kyle squeezed Ashley's butt and fucked her hard. He was pleased that every time he picked up the pace, Ashley matched him. Her stamina was phenomenal. Kyle had spent many hours in the prison gym weight lifting and running the track. His body was rock hard and he was proud he had the endurance to match this athletic girl.

Kyle pulled out and Ashley screamed her protest.

Kyle said, "Stop whining and get on your hands and knees."

Ashley quickly complied. She looked over her shoulder as Kyle knelt behind her and drove his cock hard into her pussy. Kyle grabbed a breast with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other. Ashley shrieked at the intense stimulation. Her body shook with a massive orgasm that kept building as Kyle pounded into her. Kyle thrust faster and faster as his orgasm approached. His nostrils flared and he grunted with the effort. His fingers flew across her clit. Ashley squealed every time she shoved her hips back to meet Kyle's fat cock. Kyle was gasping for breath but still he increased the intensity of his assault.

Zach sat and watched in amazement as his half-brother shoved his cock into the howling girl's dripping pussy. Ashley's breasts swayed and then shook with each thrust. Her body was coated in a sheen of sweat and the room filled with the pungent aroma of sex. Damn, Zach wanted to fuck this honky bitch. He promised himself that the first time Kyle let down his guard he would take her.

Someone was pounding on the door. Kyle hissed, "Damn it, Zach, see who that is."

Zach cracked opened the door. The manager Tony said, "We're ready for the final round of the contest. I need you guys to join the party."

Zach said, "We're almost ready."

Zach tried to close the door, but Ashley screamed as she orgasmed again. Tony pushed the door open and stared at the laboring couple. Tony watched the erotic sight and felt himself getting hard.

"You're right. He won't last long at that pace."

Zach laughed, "Hell, they've been fucking nearly five minutes. I'm not betting on Kyle finishing soon."

Tony laughed, "You may be right, but even Kyle can't keep up that pace. Just come up when you're done. I'll stall the crowd."

Tony was almost right. Kyle lasted a little more than a couple more minutes after changing to short but fast strokes that drove Ashley wild. She screamed over and over as she gave in to the intense pleasure. Her arms collapsed and her upper body dropped to the carpet. Only Kyle's arm around her waist kept her hips raised.

Kyle began cursing between his grunts, "Oh fuck, oh, oh shit, ah, ah fuck me..."

Kyle shot his seed into Ashley's fertile womb and he collapsed on top of Ashley's prostrate form. He stayed there gasping for breath until his flaccid cock slipped out of Ashley's vagina. Kyle rolled over onto his back beside Ashley who remained kneeling motionless. Kyle's cum dripped from her distended vagina. Kyle wondered if he had just impregnated this rich white bitch.

Zach shook Ashley's unresponsive body and he panicked, "Kyle, Kyle, I think she's dead. She's overdosed. Oh god damn, you've killed her. "

Kyle knelt beside Ashley's body and shook her shoulder. Ashley's body rolled onto her side with a thud.

Kyle said, "Oh crap, this isn't going to help my Senesse business."

Kyle put his ear to Ashley's nose and mouth.

"Sweet, she's still breathing. She just passed out. We need to rouse her and get her back out for the contest. Get me the black bag out of my duffel."

Zach brought the bag to Kyle and opened it for his brother. Zach pulled out a box holding two filled syringes. The box also contained two vials.

Zach read the labels and asked, "What is Prolactin?"

Kyle took one of the filled syringes and stuck the needle in Ashley's ass cheek. While he emptied the syringe, he replied to Zach.

"Prolactin is a neurohormone that is released into the blood stream during orgasm along with oxytocin and other endorphins. Paladin Biotech says that prolactin neutralizes Senesse. It takes two to three orgasms to neutralize a single dose of Senesse. You know how much Senesse she has taken tonight. You do the math on how many orgasms she needs. Paladin wants me to wait at least eight hours after the last dose before trying to bring her down with a large dose of prolactin. Since Senesse binds to fat cells, Ashley will have a steady release of Senesse into her blood stream for some time. I may have to give her prolactin daily."

Kyle slapped Ashley's cheek but she didn't wake up.

"Crap, I'm an idiot. We don't have time for an intramuscular injection to take effect. I'm going to have to give her another one in a vein."

Zach asked, "What are you giving her?"

Kyle found a rubber tourniquet and wrapped it around Ashley's upper arm. He found a vein and injected the second needle.

While he administered to Ashley, he answered Zach, "Basically what I've been giving her all along. The first time I gave her a mixture of heroin and cocaine to get her to come back for more. Since then it's just been cocaine and Senesse because I didn't want her nodding off in the middle of pole dancing. I doubled the cocaine in these syringes since she's losing sensitivity to it. I also mixed in a full packet of Senesse instead of the quarter packet I always gave her before. I've never injected Senesse directly into someone's vein and I have no idea what will happen. She's already had at least thirty-six doses of Senesse tonight. That should be enough to qualify as a massive overdose."

Zach said, "Shit Kyle, you're also giving her four times as much cocaine as you used before. If she doesn't wake up now, we'll be shoving her body in a dumpster."

Ashley's body jerked spastically and she inhaled sharply. Ashley's eyes were open, but they failed to focus. Ashley moaned and her stomach heaved. Kyle grabbed a wastebasket and held Ashley's torso up as she vomited. Ashley puked over and over until all she had left were dry heaves.

Zach said, "Oh shit man, this sucks."

Ashley moaned, "Oh god, what did you do to me? My heart feels like it's about to explode and my body is on fire."

Kyle laughed, "We're just trying to get you ready for the finals. Can you dance?"

Kyle helped her to her feet. At first, she was wobbly in her high heel pole dancing shoes. But as the cocaine coursing through her veins reached her brain, Ashley stood straighter. Ashley's body was trembling, but she was on her feet and walking. She cried as she recalled Kyle taking her. She cried harder when she remembered her body responding to his fucking with intense pleasure.

"Fuck you, Kyle. Of course, I can dance, but do you have the stuff? You promised if I won that you'd sell me the heroin."

"I've got it right here, bitch."

Kyle went over to his duffle bag and pulled out a brown envelope. He showed the contents to Ashley. Inside were a lot of small baggies containing a white powder.

Kyle said, "We need to get you cleaned up in a hurry. Tony and the crowd are waiting for us."

Kyle grabbed a box of wet wipes from Ashley's sports bag. He pulled out several and wiped up his cum that was still oozing out of Ashley's pussy. He handed her the lipstick and Ashley used the mirror behind the stage to repair her smudged lips. Kyle found Ashley's small mesh sarong and tied it around her waist. Ashley was naked except for the gossamer sarong and black stockings. When Kyle was done, the sarong covered her pussy and her left hip. Her right hip and one ass cheek were left uncovered.

Ashley protested, "Where is the rest of my outfit?"

Kyle said, "This is the contest final. We are way beyond sexy costumes. A lot of the audience has held their vote until your final dance. Raven and Fire are down to their G-strings. Both of them are beautiful women and also they are better dancers than you. If you want to win, you're going to have to give the crowd something extra. In fact, I think I have an idea. Give me the lipstick."

Kyle knelt down in front of Ashley and pushed the sarong out of the way. Ashley yelled when Kyle touched her labia with the lipstick.

"Damn it, Ashley, hold still. Zach, give me a hand."

Zach grabbed Ashley's biceps and held her arms behind her back. He wrapped his other arm around her waist and pulled her ass tight against his erection.

Kyle proceeded to paint Ashley's labia with the bright red lipstick. Ashley shuddered as the contact caused her to orgasm again. When he let the sarong fall back down, Ashley's pussy was highlighted under the thin material.

Kyle said, "OK, I've got to get back to my seat with the other judges. Wait a minute before you head back to your table."

When Kyle was gone, Ashley said, "Zach, I still need to pee."

Zach said, "Shit, we don't have time. You'll just have to hold it."

As Zach led Ashley back to her table, all of the eyes in the room were on her. The crowd was drunker now and a lot rowdier. As she walked past the tables, hands grabbed at her body. She tried to keep moving, but an overenthusiastic admirer pulled her onto his lap. His rough hands had found her generous breasts before Zach managed to rescue her.

As soon as they sat down, Tony got on the stage to announce the start of the final round.

"Make sure you vote for your favorite dancer. You can even change your mind, but your vote will only count if you cast it before the judges finish. Oh, I forgot to mention that each judge's vote counts for 20 points. Each table's vote is two points. There are 36 tables so I'll let you do the math. I'm sorry we did not have enough time for the ladies to lobby every table; however, there will be plenty of time for the dancers to lobby the judges. The first dancer will be Raven and she is dancing to 'Bad Girlfriend' by Theory of a Deadman.

Raven jumped onto the stage and strutted to the pole. She was wearing a push-up bra and red shorts. She went up the pole at the beginning of the song and executed two intermediate moves. She dropped to the stage for the chorus.

"She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat

She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth

I like to strip her down she's naughty to the end

You know what she is, no doubt about it

She's a bad, bad girlfriend!"

She turned her back to the crowd and whipped off the shorts to reveal a skimpy g-string. She bent over and shook her ass drawing a roar from the crowd. She went back up the pole and performed two even harder moves. When she dropped back down to the stage, she again faced away from the crowd. She reached back and unclipped her bra. She turned back to the mass of shouting men with her hands over her breasts. The audience begged her to move her hands. When she uncovered her breasts, the crowd shouted their approval.

Raven climbed the pole again and finished with a rainbow to display her gorgeous breasts. Raven dropped to the floor and strutted to the edge of the stage in front of the judges. She knelt down in front of Kyle and pulled his face to her chest. Raven's hands pushed her breasts against Kyle's cheeks. She moved to the second judge and jumped off of the stage. She straddled the judge's lap and gave him an enthusiastic lap dance. The last judge was a woman in her thirties who was a club dancer at the Pink Pussycat. The woman judge made no effort to hide her fondness for beautiful women. Raven sat in her lap and kissed the woman hard while the judge's hands caressed Raven's breasts.

Raven climbed back onto the stage and bowed to the audience. She had ended her performance still wearing her g-string to the disappointment of the men shouting for her to strip.

Zach said, "Raven is an awesome dancer, but she disappointed the crowd and her lobby effort was weak. However, you should be aware that the woman judge is bisexual with an emphasis on women. You will need to do more to impress the judges to make up for Raven's abilities on the pole."

Fire was up next and she danced to 'S&M' by Rihanna. The tall, curvy redhead wore a short red skirt and matching crop top. She began with some well executed intermediate moves before dropping to the stage. She peeled off her crop top while the chorus played.

"Cause I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it

Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it

Sticks and stones may break my bones,

But chains and whips excite me."

Fire's puffy pink nipples stood out prominently on her plump pale breasts. Fire's breasts jiggled and bounced to the rhythm of the music. Fire went up the pole again. She performed an inverted move and her short skirt fell away from her skimpy G-string. At the next chorus, her skirt joined her top at the back of the stage. Fire bent over and shook her trim ass before climbing the pole again. Her G-string disappeared during the next chorus. Fire's pussy was shaved clean except for a small triangle of red hair proving that she was a natural red-head. Fire climbed the pole and performed a corkscrew spin to flash her pussy.

Fire ran up to the judges and pulled Kyle's face against her pussy and ground her sex on his face. She grabbed the second judge's hand and rubbed it across her moist pussy. She pushed his wet fingers into his grinning mouth. She sat on the edge of the stage in front of the third judge and pulled the woman's face into her crotch. Fire wrapped her long legs around the judge's neck and lay back on the stage. The woman judge gladly accepted Fire's offer and her mouth dove in to eat Fire's pussy.

Ashley looked at the large TV screen at the back of the stage and saw the woman judge push her fingers inside Fire's pussy before her mouth descended on Fire's glistening slit. Ashley realized that a man with a portable camera was moving around to get close-ups for one of the big screen TVs.

Fire's body shook and the redhead screamed to show she had orgasmed. She stood up and bowed to a roaring crowd. She put on her skirt and top before prancing back to her table. As she passed Ashley she sat, "Bitch, see if you can beat that."

Zach leaned over and whispered in Ashley's ear, "I know you can be more erotic than Raven and Fire. You have to go for it since both of them dance better than you. The woman judge is a dancer and will probably cast her vote for Raven since she is the best dancer. Kyle will obviously vote for you. You need to get the second judge's vote. Fire's performance will capture a lot of the remaining votes from the crowd unless you lay it all on the line. Remember that the crowd is watching close up's of your lobby effort and can change their minds at the last minute. So, don't neglect any of the judges just because you think they'll never vote for you. Now go win it."

Ashley took her time walking to the stage. She ignored the grasping hands clutching at her exposed flesh. She climbed onto the stage and leaned against the pole. She was vaguely aware of comments from the crowd about her lack of clothes. She tuned out the commotion and gazed at Kyle, who sat there grinning back at her. Just looking at him made her feel both aroused and confused. Despite his cruelty, she had let him take her virginity that she had guarded for someone she loved. She pushed a brief thought of the boyfriend she had betrayed from her mind. She stared at Kyle and remembered his hard cock pounding into her pussy, driving her to orgasm after orgasm. Ashley shuddered and she felt her body becoming aroused. She took a deep breath and nodded to the DJ. Ashley had chosen to dance to 'Closer' from The Downward Spiral by Nine Inch Nails.

Ashley started with a simple fairy spin around the pole, flashing the crowd a glimpse of her pussy. Ashley leaned against the pole and did a body wave that caused her generous breasts to sway with the pounding beat. Ashley did a transition up the pole which put her into an inverted position. Her sarong slid toward her breasts revealing her bare ass and pussy. Her wet, brightly painted labia glistened in the spotlight. Ashley dropped to the stage for the chorus.

"I want to fuck you like an animal

I want to feel you from the inside

I want to fuck you like an animal

My whole existence is flawed

You get me closer to god."

Ashley crawled on her hands and knees bucking her hips against an imaginary lover. Her breasts hung down jiggling with each thrust from her fantasy partner. Ashley sat back on her haunches and cupped her breasts. She gasped when her fingers pinched her nipples. She couldn't help herself as she slid her hands down her sides. She hooked her thumbs in the flimsy sarong and ripped it off her body. Ashley heard a roar from the crowd, but she focused on her own pleasure. Her fingers slid between her parted thighs as she caressed the tender flesh. She brought her hands up to her dripping pussy and parted her labia. She pushed two fingers into her vagina. Her other hand mashed her clit until she came. Ashley found it hard to stop caressing herself, but she knew she had to perform.

Ashley rose to her feet and climbed the pole. She did an elevated spin before working into an inverted dragon pose. Her right arm grasped the pole below her head. Her left leg was wrapped around the pole above her and her right leg pointed away from the pole. Her firm breasts were displayed to the delight of the crowd and her separated legs framed her moist pussy. Ashley slid down toward the floor into a bowed handstand. She held the pose to show her strength before spreading her legs to form a v. Again she held the pose giving the mob a long look at her pussy. Ashley lowered her long legs down leaving her sitting on the floor facing the pole. Ashley pulled herself up and strutted to the front of the stage to lobby the judges. She stood in front of Kyle waiting for his command.