Ashley's Campaign Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle hissed, "Kneel down and spread your knees."

Ashley stared into Kyle's dark eyes as she sank to her knees.

"Now lean back, arch your back and grab your ankles."

Ashley complied and saw a large image of herself on each of the large TV screens. Ashley's body quivered as Kyle ran his hands up the inside of her thighs. Kyle shoved two large fingers into Ashley's eager pussy. His other hand rubbed her clit vigorously. Ashley screamed as she orgasmed to Trent Reznor howling, "I want to fuck you like an animal." The noise in the room exploded with the shouts of the men yelling at the erotic display on the TVs. One camera was zoomed in to show Kyle's fingers pumping into Ashley's vagina. The other camera showed her upper torso and jiggling breasts. Her face was contorted in a display of wild lust. Kyle continued working his fingers into Ashley's sex while she orgasmed again and again.

Kyle sat back in his seat and whispered to the next judge. The man laughed and leaned forward to set his full bottle of ice cold Sierra Nevada Pale Ale on the stage. Ashley rose back to her knees and looked at the squat brown bottle. She turned her gaze to Kyle unsure what he had in mind.

"Ashley, squat on the bottle and work all of it is inside of you. If you want the judge's vote, don't argue. This crowd will love it."

Ashley shook her head and whined, "Please Kyle, I can't. Not in front of everyone. It's disgusting. Please, Kyle, it's too big."

Kyle leaned forward and hissed in her ear, "Damn it, Ashley, do it or you will lose. Remember I told you if you lose that I'd let Zach fuck you."

Ashley shuffled over until she was squatting in front of the second judge. She lowered her pussy down until her labia touched the top of the bottle. She reached down and pulled her pussy lips apart. The top of the bottle entered easily. Ashley shivered from the cold bottle. Ashley lowered her body further straining to take the fat part of the bottle into her pussy.

Ashley shook her head and whimpered, "Kyle, it won't fit."

Kyle said, "Nonsense, Ashley, it's a lot smaller than a baby's head. You just need to take your time and work it into your pussy. It'll be easier if you move up and down on the bottle like you were fucking my fat cock. Be patient, the crowd loves it."

Ashley started working her wet pussy up and down the bottle to the beat of the music. Ashley's breasts jiggled as she fucked her pussy against the neck of the squat bottle. The camera man was shooting over the judge's shoulder. Everyone in the room had a close up view as Ashley worked more and more of the fat bottle into her straining pussy.

Ashley shrieked when the judge reached out with his free hand and grasped her protruding clit. He pinched her sex between his strong fingers and Ashley screamed as she orgasmed hard. Ashley slipped and fell down onto the cold bottle. The judge let go of his beer and placed his hands on top of her thighs. He pushed down and Ashley shrieked as the fat part of the bottle slid into her vagina. His fingers went back to pulling on her clit leaving the fat beer bottle buried in her sex. The ice cold beer was freezing her straining bladder. Ashley gritted her teeth in agony as she resisted the urge to pee.

The judge leaned forward and sucked her hard nipple into his mouth. He bit her breast. His fingers tugging on her clit drove her to orgasm after orgasm.

The man said, "Stand up."

The judge put his hands under her armpits and helped her to stand. He put his arm around her waist and pushed all but the bottom of the bottle into her vagina. Ashley writhed in his strong grip as he jiggled her clit and the bottle simultaneously driving her to an intense orgasm. Ashley momentarily lost control of her bladder and she squirted on the judge's laughing face. The crowd roared as they watched a close up view on the large screen TVs.

The judge dragged the bottle from Ashley's swollen pussy. He made a show of licking the neck of the bottle before holding it up to the cheering crowd. He finished by taking a swig from the beer bottle.

Ashley was standing at the edge of the stage. Her eyes were closed and she was massaging her cold pussy. Her sweaty body was swaying to the music. Her thighs were glistening with the juices streaming from her pussy.

Kyle hissed, "Ashley, the last judge is waiting."

Ashley looked at the third judge. The woman was petite and probably stood a couple of inches less than five feet tall. The woman patted the edge of the stage in front of her.

"Sit down, Juicy Lady."

Ashley sat on the edge of the stage. The judge pushed Ashley back until she was lying flat on the stage with her legs over the judges shoulders. The judge dove into Ashley's pussy with her eager tongue as she licked Ashley's slit from her ass to her clit. Ashley squirmed on the stage from the intense stimulation. Ashley's eyes flew open when she felt the judge's fingers penetrate her engorged pussy. It wasn't just a couple of fingers but a whole handful of fingers. Ashley rose up on her elbows just in time to see the woman's small hand disappear into her pussy. The woman's fingers brushed across Ashley's g-spot at the same time the judge sucked Ashley's clit between her lips. Ashley arched her back and shrieked while her body shuddered. The judge drove Ashley to orgasm after orgasm before she tired of the game. The judge pulled her hand from Ashley's pussy leaving the girl lying half on the stage in a pool of her juices. One TV display focused on Ashley's gaping pussy and the other on her heaving breasts.

When Ashley did not get up, Tony climbed onto the stage and said, "Let's hear it for the Juicy Lady."

Zach had to climb up on the stage to help Ashley back to her seat. For once Zach was a gentleman and he draped her coat over her naked body.

Tony called out to the audience, "I'm going to let people have one last chance to cast their votes. Hell, you can even change your vote if you want. I'll give you five minutes while the judges total their scores."

Tony called the finalists up to the stage. Zach removed her coat. Ashley climbed onto the stage naked except for her thigh high stockings and dance shoes. Fire only wore her dancing shoes. Raven still had on her G-string. The crowd cheered wildly for their favorite dancer.

Tony said, "I'm very impressed with the finalists. They've brought pole dancing at the Pink Pussycat to a new level. Let's have a hand for these girls. They are all winners in my book."

After the cheering had stopped, Tony said, "The third place dancer was Raven. Thank you, Raven. If you'd like a job dancing for the club, we'd love to have you. Meanwhile here is a check for one hundred dollars. I hope we will see you again."

Tony said, "The voting was very close between first and second place. Personally, I loved both performances and I like to have Fire and Juicy Lady as regular dancers at my club. I promise I can make it worthwhile. That said, the winner is Juicy Lady."

The crowd showed their approval by cheering and pounding on the tables. They shouted, "More, we want another dance."

Fire hissed at Ashley, "You fucking whore. Slut, you'd better not let me catch you alone."

Tony presented Fire with a check for two hundred and fifty dollars and another to Ashley for five hundred.

Zach climbed up on the stage and put his coat around Ashley's shoulders. He said, "Come on, Ashley. Time to go. Kyle has the stuff you wanted to buy waiting for you in the party room."

Ashley said, "Please I need to stop at the bathroom. I really have to pee now."

Zach said, "Ashley, it will only take a second for Kyle to sell you your stuff. Besides, you can use the bathroom in the party room. Don't worry, you're free to go after you see Kyle."

Ashley breathed a sigh of relief. She had won despite paying a higher price than she had ever imagined. Soon her ordeal would be over and she would get the revenge she desired. She never needed to see Kyle or Zach again.

Zach guided Ashley back to the party room through a crowd that wanted to touch the winner. Again Zach had to lead Ashley through a gauntlet of grasping hands. When Zach opened the door to the party room, the familiar song 'Porn Star Dancing' blared out of the soundproof room. Ashley froze in her tracks when she saw the chief of police and the DA shouting at Kyle. She tried to back away but Zach's wiry arm pushed her into the room.