Ashley's Campaign Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael moved his large black hand onto Cathy's brown thigh and squeezed gently. Cathy squirmed when Michael's hand caressed the tender flesh of her inner thigh. Cathy was well acquainted with the DA. Years ago, he had gotten her off of a prostitution charge before getting into her pants. Neither Michael nor Zach were aware that Zach was the results of Cathy's relationship with the DA. After Zach was born, Michael had recommended Cathy for a job waitressing at The Pink Pussycat.

Cathy had grown up with a single parent. Her white father hadn't stuck around when her black mother got pregnant. Despite her mother's best efforts, Cathy had gotten pregnant with Kyle at fifteen. All of Cathy's children had a different father. Now twenty years later, Cathy was still slim and good looking. Men loved her large, full breasts and her submissive personality.

Michael put his arm around Cathy's shoulders and pulled her lips to his. Cathy moaned when Michael squeezed her breast. Cathy didn't protest when Michael pulled off her skirt and panties in one quick move. Instead, she practically tore his pants and underwear off. She pushed Michael flat on the couch and straddled his lap. Cathy grabbed his thin penis and aimed it at her vagina. She pushed forward and ground her hips as she worked her pussy down his long shaft. She barely paused when her bare pussy contacted his hairy groin. Cathy fucked the stunned DA hard. Michael had never seen her take the lead in sex. He helped as best he could with his large hands on her hips, but Cathy did most of the work. Her breasts shook to the frantic pace she set. She was grunting and squealing. Her face was contorted with frenzied lust.

Normally, Michael would have shot his load soon after penetrating Cathy. Instead, the tall black man felt his erection getting harder as his tension grew. Michael was yelling encouragement to Cathy. His hands had slid up to grasp her hanging breasts. When his fingers pinched her nipples, Cathy arched her back and screamed as she orgasmed hard. Cathy collapsed on Michael's chest gasping for air.

Michael pulled out and spun his partner around onto her back. Cathy watched through half closed eyes as Michael grabbed her ankles and pushed her legs back toward her chest. He plunged his long cock into her wet pussy and began pounding into her. Sam watched the pair in amazement as Cathy recovered from her orgasm and began thrusting her hips to meet Michael's raging cock.

Cathy screamed, "Harder, harder, fuck me harder you beautiful black bull."

Cathy's vagina clamped down on Michael's cock as she had a second orgasm. The pressure on his cock pushed Michael over the edge. His body went rigid and he grunted as his seed flooded Cathy's fertile womb.

Sam told Ashley to go back to dancing on the stage before he sat down between Kyle and Zach. Sam sipped a glass of punch as he watched his longtime friend, Michael, fuck the uninhibited waitress.

When Michael climaxed, Sam chuckled, "Now, that little show got my juices flowing."

Sam climbed onto the stage. Ashley whimpered and backed into the corner. Sam blocked her escape with his massive, fat body. He peeled off his shirt and tossed it aside. He stared at the cringing girl as he unzipped his pants. He pulled off his remaining clothes and pressed his naked body against hers. He grasped the back of her neck and kissed her hard. He drove his tongue into her mouth while he mauled her breasts. He drew back and pushed Ashley to her knees. Sam pulled Ashley's face against his crotch.

"Suck it, bitch."

Ashley opened her mouth and the chief shoved his fat cock into her mouth. Ashley gagged when the head of his cock hit the back of her throat. Even with two hands around his cock, it was too long for Ashley to handle. Sam knotted his hands in Ashley's hair and fucked his cock into Ashley's straining throat. Ashley gasped for breath whenever the chief gave her a chance.

Sam bellowed, "Much as I'd like to cum in your mouth, I'm more interested in your cunt."

Sam bent down and tossed Ashley over his shoulder as if she were as light as a feather pillow. He carried her off of the stage and laid her down on the rug. He pushed her thighs apart and knelt between her legs.

Ashley pushed her hands against his thighs and whimpered, "No, please no."

Sam parted Ashley's swollen labia with his pudgy fingers and pressed the head of his cock against her engorged vagina. Ashley was fortunate that her vagina had been stretched during her the pole dancing contest or the chief's enormous cock might have split her open. With some effort, Sam pushed the head of his cock into Ashley's wet vagina and sank into the depths of her fertile womb.

Ashley screamed as she orgasmed around the cock stretching her vagina, "No, oh god no!"

The chief's mouth was open with a leering grin. Spittle drooled from his mouth onto Ashley's face as he slowly pulled his long cock all of the ways out to the entrance of her vagina. He held himself there before plunging rapidly back in. Ashley grunted as his large belly drove the air from her lungs. The chief repeated his slow withdrawal before plunging in again. This time, Ashley's hips rose to meet his thrust. The chief continued his slow assault. The next time he pulled back, Ashley wrapped her legs around the chief's ass and thrust twice against his cock before he pushed back into her vagina.

Ashley screamed in her rising lust, "Damn you, fuck me. Fuck me faster."

The chief laughed, but he picked up the pace. He was amazed at his stamina. Even with Viagra, he was never this hard nor had he ever lasted this long. He wasn't afraid any longer that he would come too soon despite Ashley's endless orgasms that clinched tight on his hard cock. He shortened his strokes and pounded his beautiful erection into his eager partner. He powered through Ashley's orgasms with the hardest erection he had ever had.

Ashley was screaming and shaking her head from side to side. Her body was drenched in a mixture of her sweat and Sam's. The pungent smell of their sex filled the small room. Everyone else in the room sat back and watched while sipping on more punch.

Sam pulled out and grabbed Ashley by the waist. He lifted her up and positioned her on her hands and knees. He seized her hips and drove his cock back into her vagina. He grasped one of her luscious breasts in his hand as his cock pistoned into her quivering body. He moved the hand holding her hip around to rub on her clit. Ashley's grunting turned to a mixture of squeals and yelps. The chief bellowed and drove his cock against Ashley's womb. His body shook as he shot his seed into the depths of Ashley's fertile vagina. His fat body collapsed onto Ashley. She struggled to push him off and had to be rescued by Kyle, who shoved the fat police chief aside. Ashley lay on the floor with her legs spread and the chief's semen leaking from her gaping vagina.

Zach said, "My turn."

Kyle said, "No, I promised Ashley you wouldn't get her. Go fuck your mother."

Kyle was half joking, but Zach looked at his naked mother sprawled on the couch next to Michael. He had the hardest erection of his life and he needed to find it a home. He walked over to the couch and pulled his mother to a sitting position.

He looked into her eyes and said, "I know you've always liked Kyle and Tami better than me and it hurts. I need you to show me some love."

Cathy said, "Zach, I do love you. You make it hard for people to love you, but I try. But if you think I'm going to fuck you to prove my love, please forget about it. It's just wrong."

Zach said, "How about a kiss then?"

Zach sat down next to his mother and put his arm around her shoulders. He pulled her mouth to his and kissed her deeply. She moaned when his hand caressed her breast and she tried to pull away. Cathy pushed against Zach's scrawny chest as he continued to squeeze her sensitive nipples. Zach knew his mother's resistance was diminished by the Senesse. He hoped if he continued to stimulate her body, she would yield. He skimmed his hand down her abdomen and dropped it between her already spread legs. Cathy's arm wrapped Zach's neck and she shuddered as her son's fingers slid across her bare pussy. Zach ran his fingers down her moist slit and his mother moaned into his mouth. Zach rubbed his fingers over her clit and Cathy pushed her mound against her son's hand. Zach's palm pressed against her clit as his fingers dipped into her engorged pussy. Her body shook as she orgasmed around her son's fingers.

Zach stood up and pulled his mother to her feet. He bent her over the back of the couch and drove his long skinny cock into her flowering pussy. Zach's fingers found her clit as he pounded his cock into his mother's quivering vagina. Cathy squealed with the pleasure of an intense orgasm as she thrust her hips against her son's cock.

Kyle helped Ashley up to sit on the other couch and gave her a glass of punch. She was thirsty from her intense exertion and drained the glass. She held out a shaky hand and asked for more. Kyle laughed as filled her glass.

Kyle asked, "Hungry for some pizza?"

Ashley's stomach was queasy and she shook her head no. She said, "My stomach is upset. The punch seems to help."

When Ashley finished her punch, Kyle pulled her onto his lap. He gently rubbed her stomach while they watched Zach and Cathy's performance. Ashley gazed in shock as Zach fucked his mother. It was even stranger to Ashley that Cathy was responding vigorously. Cathy and Zach were oblivious to their audience; however, everyone in the room was fascinated at the sight of Zach's long skinny black cock thrusting rapidly into Cathy's engorged pussy. Cathy was shouting encouragement and grinding her sex back against her son's cock. His hands gripped her hips and he drove his cock into his mother's pussy over and over.

Sam said, "Damn, Kyle if you'd told me that Cathy would let that skinny shit fuck her, I would have laughed in your face. I think Senesse is a license to print money. Fuck, you can count me in."

Kyle stood up and pulled Ashley to her unsteady feet. He positioned Ashley facing the table. He pushed her forward until her arms rested on the table top. He pushed a foot between hers and urged her to spread her long legs.

Ashley twisted her head around and said, "Please, Kyle, not in front of everyone."

Kyle growled, "You just fucked the police chief's brains out. What's with the sudden modesty, Ashley? Are you in love with me or something?"

Kyle slapped both of Ashley's sore ass cheeks hard and yelled, "I said to spread your legs."

Ashley sobbed and laid her head on her arms. Kyle rubbed Ashley's wet pussy for a moment before plunging two fingers into her vagina. Ashley squealed when Kyle jammed his thumb into her ass. Kyle was holding Ashley in a bowling ball grip as he worked his thick fingers in and out of her wet, fiery pussy. As he worked his fingers in Ashley's pussy, he forced out globs of Sam's cum that ran down Ashley's trembling thighs. Kyle's other hand cupped a dangling breast and played with a firm nipple. Ashley screamed as her body shook with another orgasm.

Kyle laughed to himself. Senesse made sex just too easy. He had paid a prostitute to teach him a multitude of ways to please a woman. He prided himself on being able to give an orgasm to almost any woman. He's even mastered the art of edging and he could keep a woman close to an orgasm for nearly an hour until she begged for release. Senesse made all of that knowledge obsolete. Practically all he had to do now was touch Ashley and she would orgasm. There was no need to practice edging in the hopes of giving your partner an intense orgasm after an hour when you could give her one intense orgasm after another every minute for who knows how long.

Kyle removed his wet fingers and positioned his erection at the entrance to Ashley's vagina. Before he could even start to ease his fat cock into her eager pussy, Ashley pushed her hips back sharply to capture the whole length of Kyle's erection. Kyle barely managed to appreciate the pleasure his cock felt in Ashley's tight pussy when she began to hump her sex against his cock. Kyle was taken by surprise and hurried to match her frantic rhythm.

Ashley yelled, "Come on Kyle, move your ass and fuck me faster!"

He grasped her hips and tried to control her hard thrusts. He managed to match her wild pace for a few hard thrusts before Ashley pushed back and ground her ass against Kyle's groin. Ashley screamed and her body shook uncontrollably. Only Kyle's hands on her hips prevented her from sinking to the floor. Her pussy clamped down hard on Kyle's cock and he gritted his teeth to keep from coming.

Kyle said, "Fuck me, I've created a monster."

When Ashley's pussy released its grip on his cock, he started a slow rocking. He began with long slow strokes, savoring the feel of his rigid cock gliding in and out of Ashley's silky pussy. At first, Kyle was in control but then Ashley recovered from her orgasm and began to match his pace. Soon Ashley was again dictating the cadence and Kyle hung on for the ride. Kyle was amazed at Ashley's stamina. He had never met a woman who could keep up with him and now he was the slacker. His breath came in ragged gasps. Kyle was grateful for the short breather he got every time Ashley had one of her frequent orgasms. Ashley was cumming like clockwork. Their bodies would slap together a half dozen times or so and Ashley would scream and shake. Kyle would struggle for breath while Ashley's pussy gripped his cock. Both Kyle and Ashley were drenched in sweat and the smell of their sex was intense.

Kyle felt proud that he managed to keep up with this Senesse fueled woman. He was aided by the orgasm he had earlier when he took Ashley's virginity and by the small amount of Senesse he had taken himself. After nearly twenty minutes of stop and go fucking, Kyle came and came hard. Ashley had just had another orgasm and this time, Kyle could not resist the spasms of Ashley's pussy around his cock. He shot a massive load of sperm deep into Ashley's fertile womb and collapsed on Ashley's back. Both Ashley and Kyle were gorgeous and virile specimens of their sex. While Kyle was fucking Ashley or more accurately, while Ashley was fucking herself on Kyle, everyone else in the room had sat watching in fascination. Their audience sipped a glass of the Senesse drugged rum punch. After Cathy refilled everyone's glass she chugged her drink. She knelt in front of Sam and wrapped her hands around his monstrous cock. Sam was surprised when his flaccid cock sprang to attention with a couple of quick strokes. Cathy leaned forward and took the head of Sam's cock in her mouth. With her head turned sideways, she could watch Kyle and Ashley fucking while she worked her mouth up and down Sam's giant cock. When Kyle caught his breath after cumming, he staggered over to a couch and collapsed.

Sam laughed, "Kids today have just gotten soft. Watch carefully, Kyle, while a real man shows you how it's done."

Michael protested, "Hey Sam, I think it's my turn. You already had your turn with her."

Sam laughed, "Ok buddy, I think there's enough to go around. You and I have done three ways in this party room plenty of times. Let's give these two young boys a demonstration. You want head or tails?"

Michael said, "If you don't mind, I'd like to try her pussy."

Sam laughed and said, "Fine by me. Ashley's ass felt nice and firm while I was fucking her pussy."

Ashley was still leaning over the table when Sam picked her sweaty body up and carried her over to where Michael was lying on the carpet. Ashley's eyes were half open but even so she had a hand rubbing her insatiable sex. Ashley moaned a protest when Sam pulled her hand from her pussy. He lowered her onto Michael's body and the tall skinny DA guided his black cock into Ashley's cum dripping pussy. Sam pushed Ashley's torso forward until her white breasts pressed against the black curly hairs on Michael's dark chest. Even though Michael's arms were wrapped around Ashley's back to hold her steady, he couldn't stop her hips from humping her warm sex along his long skinny cock.

Sam went back to the cabinet and pulled out a tube of lubricant. Sam squeezed some lubricant onto his finger and pushed it into Ashley's ass crack. Ashley's ass was a moving target as the over stimulated girl fucked her pussy up and down Michael's long shaft. Somehow, Sam managed to push his finger into Ashley's back passage and work the lubricant around. Ashley moaned at the intrusion and as Sam worked his finger around inside her, she shrieked in ecstasy. He squeezed a glob onto his semi-hard erection and rubbed his hand up and down his rapidly hardening cock. Sam knelt behind Ashley and cursed in frustration as he tried to penetrate Ashley's rapidly moving ass. Sam slapped her ass hard and Ashley orgasmed. While Ashley's body was shuddering with her orgasm, Sam pushed the head of his cock past her sphincter. Ashley's only reaction to the double penetration was a sharp intake of her breath.

Sam's hands held Ashley's hips tight but failed to stop her renewed humping against Michael's cock. Sam matched Ashley's thrusts and pushed a bit more of his long fat cock into Ashley's ass every time her pussy rebounded from Michael's body. Ashley breathing turned to grunts as she struggled under the weight of the obese chief of police. It took some time but Sam managed to feed all of his massive cock into Ashley's ass. The athletic girl was nailed. Her ability to move was limited to squirming between the two cocks.

Sam said, "Ready, Michael? Time to fuck this whore senseless."

Sam and Michael had taken numerous club dancers in this party room over the years. The women had never refused the chief of police and the DA when they learned their option was spending time in the city jail. More than anything else these two men preferred threesomes and they had developed considerable skill working together. As soon as Michael said he was ready, they began to move as a coordinated team. As one of the men thrust his cock into the girl, the other man pulled out. Sam guided Ashley's hips while Michael's hands mauled Ashley's breasts.

Michael yelled, "Switch."

Both men plunged their hard cocks into Ashley at once. The men groaned as Ashley orgasmed and clenched every muscle in her body trapping their cocks. One she relaxed from her orgasm, the two men picked up where they left off, thrusting in and pulling out in unison. Ashley had no control over her body. All she could do was surrender to the intense pleasure as two large cocks used her while four sets of hands caressed her hypersensitive skin.

Both men had recently orgasmed and in no danger of cumming again soon. Michael was a tall, wiry black man barely passed his prime. Since he was underneath, he didn't have to do any work beyond playing with Ashley's pale white breasts. He found her pink nipples delightful to suck. Sam was a former football player who had gone to fat, but he still had strong muscles underneath his layers of flab. He was kneeling behind Ashley so he didn't have to bear most of his considerable weight. Still, he was working much harder than Michael as he pounded his huge cock into Ashley's tight ass. Ashley's body shook with each of the police chief's powerful thrusts. Sam's obese body drove Ashley's pussy against Michael's long hard erection. Ashley grunted as Sam's thrusts repeatedly drove the air from her lungs. She gasped for air every time Sam pulled back. Sam's right hand caressed Ashley's clit causing her to wail as she orgasmed over and over.

Cathy sat between her sons watching the threesome. She was in awe of the men's stamina and was no longer sorry for the plight of the rich white girl. Cathy had experienced a threesome with Sam and Michael more than once. The first time had been awkward and painful. The second time was better and the third time it had been her idea. Ashley not only showed no signs of pain but rather appeared to be in a state of ecstasy.