Ashley's Campaign Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy refilled her son's glasses several times with the Senesse ladened punch as the hand on the wall clock crawled forward more than half an hour since the two men had begun fucking Ashley. Cathy greedily gulped down two glasses of punch for every glass her sons drank. Her hands found Kyle's cock and she stroked it to a firm erection as she stared at Ashley's performance. After the next time Cathy went to get a refill, she sat on Kyle's lap. She grasped his cock and positioned it at the entrance to her wet vagina. She slid down onto his cock with her back to her son and smiled. Kyle wrapped a hand around one of her breasts and pulled her torso against his muscular chest. He ran his other hand down her abdomen and rubbed his fingers over her clit.

Kyle said, "Thanks, Mom, I was getting bored."

Cathy screamed out in passion as she orgasmed. When she recovered, she began to bounce up and down on his cock. Kyle leaned back on the couch with his eyes tightly closed. This was his first personal experience with Senesse and he was amazed at the intense pleasure he felt. His entire consciousness was focused on the stimulation his mom's warm pussy was giving his cock. He had never experienced a harder erection. Even better, he stayed right on the edge of his orgasm for an eternity.

After riding Kyle's fat cock for several orgasms that rocked her pussy, Cathy reached between her legs and squeezed Kyle's heavy balls. He bellowed as a wave of ecstasy hit his brain. Kyle shot his seed deep in his mother's vagina. He groaned as his mom's pussy contracted over and over to milk out the last drops from his spasming cock. Cathy collapsed back against Kyle's chest. Their sweaty bodies melted together as they gasped for breath. Kyle had a momentary thought that maybe he had impregnated his mother. He chuckled as he considered the idea of being the father to his own brother.

Cathy slid to her knees by the coffee table and helped herself to another glass of punch. Fucking her son was thirsty work. Somewhere in her feverish brain, she knew it was wrong but sex had never felt better. How could anything so pleasurable be wrong?

She gulped down the sweet punch before looking over her shoulder at her other son. Poor Zach looked despondent. Everyone else was having fun but as had happened too often in his life, Zach was left out. Cathy turned around and crawled between Zach's scrawny legs. Her hands guided his long cock into her wet mouth. Zach's cock was quickly hard. His hands found the back of his mother's head and he drew her mouth down to the base of his cock. Cathy relaxed her throat and fought the urge to gag with her son's long hard erection buried deep in her throat. Zach began to guide her head up and down his cock. He started slow but soon established a faster pace. Cathy fought to breathe whenever her son gave her a chance. As Zach became more aroused, he kept his cock buried deep in her throat longer and longer. Cathy panicked as she recalled how long Kyle had lasted. She could suffocate long before Zach orgasmed if he lasted half as long.

Cathy felt close to passing out when Zach leaned forward and grabbed her under the arms. He pulled her up to straddle his legs. He guided his cock to the entrance of his mom's wet pussy. Cathy gasped for air as she twisted her hips to work her son's long hard cock into her pussy. Kyle's thick cock had filled her pussy but no one had ever penetrated her as deep as Zach. Even Michael's amazing cock was shorter. Her younger son was pleasuring places that had never been touched. The deep fire in her pussy got hotter as one orgasm merged into the next.

Ashley had lost awareness of everything in the world except for the two cocks thrusting into her body. She had no concept of time and could not remember when her being was not flooded with an overwhelming sense of pleasure. She felt a loss when Michael shot his seed into her womb and stopped driving his long cock into her pussy. She focused on the thick cock filling her ass and the chief's pudgy fingers rubbing over her clit. She was happy her orgasms continued but then Sam's cock spilled his cum deep in her bowels. Sam's heavy body slumped forward pinning the poor girl against Michael. Ashley whined when first one flaccid cock slid from her pussy and the second popped out of her ass. Even the hands on her breasts and clit had stopped moving.

Ashley pushed desperately against the fat man's body. Sam grunted and fell to the floor next to Michael and Ashley. Sam's cum oozed out of her distended ass and mixed with Michael's seed spilling out of her battered pussy. Ashley twisted her sweaty body free and crawled to the coffee table. She grabbed the pitcher of rum punch and drank straight from the jug. She surveyed the room while caressing her throbbing clit. Cathy was on the floor lying against the couch at the feet of Zach. All four men looked incapacitated and she was desperate for a partner to satisfy her.

Cathy looked at Ashley and asked, "Are you Ok?"

Ashley smiled and said, "I think so but I feel strange."

Cathy said, "Strange is certainly the word for it. I just fucked both of my son's and their fathers. Even stranger is that I want more." All four men turned and looked at Cathy. Sam's mouth was gaping open.

Michael pulled himself up to a sitting position and stared at Cathy, "Did I just hear you say, fathers?"

Cathy said, "I didn't mean to ever tell because I was afraid it would ruin your careers. When I heard you were threatening to arrest my sons; I just knew I had to tell. You two already put Kyle in prison once. The next time he won't get off so easy. You four need to figure something out."

Michael said, "Are you sure Zach is my son?"

Sam stuttered, "And Kyle?"

Cathy said, "Look at Zach. How can you doubt it, Michael? Besides, when I was with you, there were no other men. The same goes for when I was with Sam. I wouldn't have broken off with you, Sam, but you got married. Kyle was born several months after your marriage. Michael, I was with Sam a couple of years before you moved to Riverdale. I think it's obvious who their fathers are but you can do a blood test if you need convincing."

Kyle and Zach were stunned. Cathy had always refused to tell them who their fathers were. She took pride in raising the two boys without support.

Sam looked at Kyle and said, "Kyle, we're serious about needing a drug bust to keep our jobs. I guarantee we'll protect you and your brother. If you need money to get started with Senesse, Michael and I can provide the capital. From what I've seen, Senesse is a great investment. I don't know of a better way to celebrate our newly discovered relationship than to go into business together."

While the men discussed their new business partnership, the ladies continued to talk.

Cathy said, "My whole body is vibrating with sexual arousal, but no matter how many times I orgasm I need more. Is it the same with you?"

Ashley cried, "It's been like this for days and it just gets more intense. I think I'm losing my mind. I don't think I can stand it if one of these guys doesn't recover soon so I can fuck them."

Cathy crawled over to Ashley and put her arm around the young woman. Ashley raised her face and the older woman kissed her deeply. Ashley's tongue danced with Cathy's. The young girl inhaled sharply as Cathy caressed the young woman's ample breasts. Ashley's hand slid up Cathy's firm brown thigh and cupped her mound. Cathy moaned as Ashley pulled her to the floor. Ashley turned around to straddle the woman's brown body. Cathy saw Ashley's wet pussy close to her face and she pulled Ashley's sex to her waiting lips. Cathy's body bucked when Ashley's tongue ran over her clit. She pressed her mound against Ashley's mouth as she proceeded to eat Michael's cum from Ashley's flowering pussy. Both women's bodies trembled in their shared pleasure.

Neither of the women noticed when Tony the owner of the Pink Pussycat entered the room. He was used to the Sam and Michael using the party room after the bar closed. Tony watched Ashley and Cathy before walking over to Sam.

He said, "Everyone has gone home and I've closed up the bar. You can take your time breaking in the new girl."

Sam grunted, "It's more like she's breaking us in. There are four guys in the room and we're having a hard time keeping up."

Tony said, "I've never seen a performance that was more erotic than Ashley's pole dance routine. The crowd loved her. Most places wouldn't allow what she did on stage but she's perfect for the Pink Pussycat. What do you think? Any chance we can convince her to sign on as a regular?"

Sam said, "I don't know, Tony. I think it depends on her. You'll have to wait until she comes off of the Senesse that Kyle is giving her."

Tony said, "Are you saying Kyle gave her something. I know the bartender told me he saw Zach slip something into her drink but I've never heard of anything that would make a woman masturbate on stage. Damn, tell me more."

Sam laughed, "It's a brave new world. Go on, Kyle, give Tony your sells pitch."

Kyle gave Tony the highlights.

Tony said, "So this Senesse makes women super horny and it's also legal? How do I get some? Hell, I'd like to get a ton of it to sell in my club."

Kyle said, "Senesse is legal and it works on both men and women. I'll be taking delivery of my first shipment soon. Sam, Michael, Zach and I are partners so you know we are legit. Meanwhile, I'd like to offer you a free trial. The Senesse is in the punch."

Kyle poured a large glass of the Caribbean rum punch and held it out to the owner of the bar.

Tony said, "What? Right now?"

Kyle laughed, "Do you have something better to do? Give it ten minutes and maybe one of the ladies will be free."

Tony laughed and gulped the punch. He settled back on the couch and watched the women pleasure each other. It was less than ten minutes before Tony stood up and removed his clothes. When he removed his boxers, he revealed an average length but fully erect cock. It was as thick as Sam's and partially hidden by his curly black pubic hair. Tony was short but stocky with rippling muscles. He got up and walked over to the two women. He grabbed Ashley around the waist and peeled her away from Cathy. Ashley whimpered as he carried her to the back wall of the room.

Some years earlier, Sam had fastened a sheepskin rug to the wall. One of the dancers had complained that Sam had rubbed her back raw when he had fucked her against the bare wall.

Tony stood Ashley against the padded wall. Ashley was a good six inches taller than Tony. He grabbed the backs of her thighs and lifted her. Ashley's hands were on his broad shoulders. She had a brief look at the bald spot on his head before he lowered her dripping pussy onto his fat cock. Tony groaned as his thick cock sank into her warm, wet pussy. He was surprised when Ashley shuddered and her vagina clamped on his erection. He opened his eyes and saw an erect nipple in front of his face. He sucked the pink bud into his mouth and ran his tongue over the tip. Ashley started bobbing on his cock before he could even begin thrusting into her. Tony followed her lead and hurried to match her pace. He moved his hands to cup her athletic ass and drove his cock into the enthusiastic woman. Ashley fastened her arms around Ton's neck and pushed her breast against his hungry mouth.

Tony was in heaven. Ashley had given him an erection when she danced on the stage. He couldn't believe his good fortune. He was used to waiting to get into a new dancer's pants. Even better, his cock was harder than it had ever been since he was a teenage boy. He had used Viagra many times when he fucked his dancers. Senesse was so much better. The pleasure was intense and unending. This gorgeous girl kept coming on his cock. He powered through her orgasms and grunted each time her pussy squeezed his wonderful erection. Every inch of his cock was stimulated as it slid in and out of her tight vagina. Tony was in ecstasy.

Tony was a strong man with considerable endurance. He was using short fast strokes to stimulate the most sensitive outer parts of Ashley's pussy. Tony was proud of his abilities but he was amazed how the sexual tension kept building. His cock felt enormous.

Tony could hardly believe his ears when Ashley shouted in his ear, "Harder, faster, god damn it fuck me harder!"

Tony laughed and picked up the pace. He hadn't thought he could go any faster, but when Ashley commanded more speed, he responded. The third time she asked him to go faster was the charm. He managed to meet her demands with a few hard thrusts before his cock exploded. Tony held his cock buried deep in the trembling girl as his balls shot a massive load of semen into her fertile womb. Tony bellowed in ecstasy.

Tony let Ashley's sweaty body slide to the floor before staggering to sit on the couch next to Kyle.

When he caught his breath, he said, "Holy shit, that was amazing! My customers will buy a ton of Senesse."

While Tony was fucking Ashley, Cathy had crawled over to Sam and grabbed his half erect cock. A couple of quick jerks turned Sam's cock into a steel rod. She led him to the middle of the floor before dropping to her hands and knees. Sam did not need any more invitation. He knelt behind her and grasped her hips. He drove his thick cock into her wet pussy hard. Cathy grunted with the impact and ground her hips against his crotch. Sam grinned and pulled his cock back to the entrance to her pussy. As soon as he started to thrust into the brown waitress, she drove her hips back to meet him. When his crotch hit her wet pussy, it made a sharp slapping sound. Her juices added to the strong smell of sex filling the room.

Ashley sat against the wall with her legs spread. Tony's cum dribbled out of her pussy and ran down the crack of her ass. She rubbed her clit while she shoved the fingers of her other hand into her vagina. Her eyes were half open in unsatiated lust as she glanced around the room. She saw Zach lying on the floor. She focused on his flaccid cock and crawled over to the half-awake young man. She grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth. Ashley recognized the taste of Cathy's pussy. His cock hardened rapidly in her wet mouth. Ashley's head bobbed up and down Zach's long cock until she was satisfied. Ashley straddled Zach's hips and guided his erection into her wet pussy. Zach's cock pushed out a large amount of Tony's cum as Ashley's pussy sank on his cock. Ashley was confused for a moment. Zach's cock felt just like Michael's. The thought evaporated as she orgasmed hard. As soon as she recovered, she started moving her hips again.

Ashley bobbed up and down on Zach's cock whipping the cum already in her pussy into a froth. Zach's nose flared open at the smell of another man's sperm. He grasped Ashley's hips and held on. Ashley was in control as she picked up the pace. She rode the whole length of Zach's long cock.

Zach groaned with pleasure. He had dreamed of getting Ashley alone and fucking her. He could hardly believe his brother was letting him fuck his slut in front of his eyes. Zach looked around for his brother and cringed as he saw Kyle approaching. Kyle grabbed a tube from the table and spread lube on his fat cock. He knelt behind Ashley and worked a glob of lube into her ass. When Kyle push Ashley forward, Zach wrapped his arms around Ashley's back. Ashley gasped as Kyle drove his thick cock into her ass.

Kyle had observed Sam and Michael taking Ashley before as a well-practiced team. He knew he wanted to copy them. Kyle laughed to himself, like father like son.

Once again, Ashley had lost control. The two brothers were in command of her body. It took them awhile to coordinate their efforts, but eventually, they found their rhythm. They were young men and had more endurance than their fathers. So, once they found their pace, they fucked Ashley hard. Kyle found he could ignore Ashley's grasping pussy when she orgasmed. He had to. Ashley was cumming more often than not. He powered through her orgasms with deep grunts. Ashley's initial cries of yes, yes, yes turned to unintelligible yammering. The threesome was drenched in sweat.

Ashley's shouts of pleasure turned to pain when Zach pinched her hard nipples and twisted. Ashley screamed but she couldn't escape his cruel fingers.

Kyle was amazed. He had had maybe two or three doses of Senesse. His cock felt rock hard. He had been on the brink of an orgasm for an eternity and the feeling kept building. Even more amazing was Ashley's performance. She had started the evening as a virgin. Now, she had been fucked by everyone in the room and wanted more.

Kyle's body began to tremble as he thrust into Ashley's eager pussy. His brother Zach yelled as he came. Kyle pushed forward, driving Zach's long cock deep into Ashley's womb. Zach's sperm joined with all of the other men's semen in a quest for a fertile egg.

Kyle pulled Ashley to a kneeling position and pulled his cock from Ashley's tight ass with a popping sound. Ashley squealed in protest until Kyle drove his cock into Ashley's dripping pussy. Zach's cum ran down Ashley's pale thighs as Kyle pounded his dirty cock into Ashley's eager vagina. Ashley's body shook with the impact. Her breasts jolted with the force of his thrusts. Sweat ran down Ashley's pale breasts and dripped from her pink nipples. The only sound in the room was the rapid fire slapping together of their sex. Ashley's fingers flew across her clit. She drove her hips back hard to meet Kyle's thrusts. Her breathing came in gasps interrupted by animal grunts as they pounded their sex together. Kyle doubled his speed before screaming as he came hard. His body shook as Ashley's spasming pussy milked his cock for every drop of semen. Kyle collapsed onto Ashley's back before sliding off of her wet back.

The room was far from quiet. After Sam had finished with Cathy, Tony had taken Sam's place behind the kneeling waitress. Tony had a soft spot for Cathy. Besides being pretty, she was hard working and reliable. He had fucked her several times over the years. He was amused to find out that Kyle and Zach were sons of Sam and Michael. If this Senesse deal worked out, maybe he would give her a raise. What he didn't know was that he was about to cum in Cathy's unprotected vagina. He would soon join Sam, Michael, and some unknown Japanese businessman in being fathers to Cathy's children.

Michael was filling left out. He had had both women earlier but it had been nearly an hour since he and his longtime friend had taken Ashley. He needed to bury his hard black cock in another pussy. Cathy was busy with Tony so he moved over to the young woman. He shook his head when he saw her lust filled eyes staring at his erection. The young girl spread her legs and her arms reached for his body. He moved between her thighs and groaned when Ashley grabbed he cock. The girl aimed his erection at her gaping pussy and thrust her hips forward. Michael followed her lead and drove his long cock into the depths of Ashley's well-used hole. The athletic young woman wasted no time and wrapped her pale legs around his black ass. Michael thought he was riding a bucking bronco at a rodeo. His only thought was to stay in the saddle. He wrapped his long arms around her back and tried to match her rapid pace.

Kyle looked at his watch and shook his head. According to Paladin Biotech's protocol, it was time to attempt bringing Ashley down. He opened his bag and filled a hypodermic needle with the neurohormone prolactin. He hoped Paladin Biotech was right that prolactin would neutralize the tremendous amount of Senesse in Ashley's blood stream. Otherwise, he was going to have a hard time explaining Ashley's nymphomania to her father. The syringe was only half full, so he filled the rest with heroin. He hoped the heroin would calm the frenzied girl. Even better if she became addicted, he was guaranteed to have her coming back to him even after the last of the Senesse left her body.