Ashley's Campaign Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Kyle waited for Michael and Ashley to finish. Before Ashley could find a new partner he rolled her over and shot the contents of the syringe into her ass. He put the syringe away and went back to observe Ashley's reaction to the shot. Ashley uttered a savage growl and sprang at him. Kyle grunted as she drove him to his back and mounted his cock. Her pussy felt exquisite squeezing his cock but the muscular young man was exhausted. He was surprised that he could even manage an erection. He lay on the floor motionless as Ashley used his cock to pleasure herself over and over again. Once again his arousal built to an unbelievable level and lasted forever. He was aware that Ashley's assault began to slow towards the end. She still managed to push him over the edge and take his seed into her womb. She collapsed onto his chest and the couple fell into a deep sleep.

When Ashley woke up, she felt at peace for the first time in days. Her constant state of arousal was only a memory. She shivered she recalled giving her virginity to Kyle. As she became more alert, images of being fucked by one man after another flashed through her head. Some of her memories felt vague but she cringed as she remembered crawling over to Zach and mounting his long hard cock.

Ashley was aware that her bare flesh was pressed against a very muscular and very naked body. A heavy arm lay across her back. She opened her eyes and raised her head to see Kyle's face inches away. In sleep, his face was missing its hard, cruel edge. Now, he looked intelligent and painfully handsome.

She recalled Tony and Kyle discussing a drug called Senesse. Evidently it was responsible for her strange behavior. The thought that a drug was responsible for her wanton conduct gave her momentary relief. Her temporary calm was quickly replaced by a sense of horror by the fact that Kyle had used the drug on her without her knowledge. The pleasure she had experienced was astounding, but without the drug, she never would have participated in an orgy.

Ashley pushed herself up. Her muscles ached worse than they had after the first day of soccer practice. Parts of her skin was stuck to Kyle. As she peeled her body from Kyle's he moaned. Ashley sat on her haunches staring at Kyle's naked body. Even flaccid, Kyle's cock was large. Ashley remembered Kyle driving his massive cock into her pussy and ass. She quivered as she recalled the intense pleasure.

She shook her head. She was done with Kyle. He was pure trouble, but she had finally gained his trust. All she needed from him were the baggies of heroin. After that, she never wanted to see him again.

Ashley staggered to her feet and found her dance bag. She managed to stumble into the bathroom. After she had peed, she looked in a full-length mirror. Ashley was shocked. Her hair was a nightmare and stuck together with dried cum. Her body was also covered in sticky cum and she felt disgusting. She could see cum still oozing out of her pussy. Her mouth felt like the whole Russian army had marched through it barefoot.

Ashley turned on the shower and set the temperature as hot as she could stand. Ashley cried as she soaked her polluted body. When she regained control, she shampooed her hair over and over. She took a stiff shower brush and scrubbed her skin until it was red. She grabbed the shower head and held it between her legs. She worked glob after glob of cum from her sore pussy. She wondered if she would ever feel clean again in her life. When she finished washing her vagina, she worked on her tender ass. She was happy that for the first time in days, washing her pussy did not get her aroused.

The shower door opened, and Ashley stared at Kyle's naked body.

Kyle looked at his feet and said, "Let me know when you're done. I am desperate for a shower. After I get clean, we can settle up."

Ashley blinked when Kyle closed the shower door. She had expected him to take her in the shower. Maybe he had had enough. Ashley took her time drying her hair and fastening it into her customary French braid. She took a tee shirt and jeans from the bag and got dressed.

Kyle was strangely quiet as he edged past her when she left the bathroom. Kyle had ordered coffee and bagels while she was in the shower. The strong black liquid felt wonderful. Ashley found she was ravenous. She was on her second bagel when Kyle emerged dressed from the bathroom.

Kyle went to his sports bag and extracted the brown envelope with the drugs Ashley had requested. He handed the envelope to Ashley without a word.

Ashley dumped the contents onto the coffee table. There were 40 tiny bags containing white powder.

Ashley said, "What's in the bags?"

Kyle said, "Exactly what you asked for. It's quality heroin. Toss me one and I'll show you how to tell."

Ashley tossed him a bag. Kyle found a piece of aluminum foil from his sports bag and empty a small amount of the powder onto it. He held a match under the powder until it melted like wax into the shape of a dark red beetle. It gave off a smell somewhat like a candy vitamin.

Kyle said, "That is the way top-quality heroin acts. You can look it up on the internet. The only way to be sure is to send it to a laboratory or shoot it up."

Ashley said, "I have to be sure."

Kyle said, "I don't see a lab in the room. I can give you a hit if you want."

Ashley wrung her hands as she stared at the dark red beetle. Her whole plan would fail if Kyle were selling her phony junk.

Ashley swallowed hard and said, "I need to try it."

Kyle said, "I'm going to give you a small dose. The effects should still be obvious. Just so you know, this was a clean needle. I've only used it on you."

Kyle let Ashley watch as he prepared a syringe from the contents of the bag she had tossed him. He pulled out a length of surgical tubing and wrapped it around her arm. Kyle coaxed a vein to stand up and he gently slipped the needle into Ashley's arm. Ashley stared at the needle as the tip disappeared into her arm. She shivered as she recalled Kyle's fat cock sliding into her virgin pussy.

Ashley was surprised at how fast the drug worked. She quickly felt warm and safe. Her breathing calmed and became slower and deeper. She smiled at Kyle as a feeling of euphoria washed over her. For the first time in weeks, she did not feel anxious. Her hatred for Ellen and her cronies faded. She snuggled against Kyle and he wrapped his strong arm around her shoulders. She stared into his beautiful eyes before she tipped her face to his and he gave her a pleasant kiss. Ashley knew in her heart that Kyle was her friend and he loved her. Life was wonderful.

Ashley was glad that Kyle was content to make out with her. It felt lovely to be able to kiss a good-looking man without feeling uncontrollably aroused. It was nice just to relax after her stressful and strenuous night. Kyle didn't make an attempt to arouse her beyond the simple kiss. Ashley laid her head on his broad shoulder as his fingertips brushed the side of her face.

After some time, Ashley sat up and looked at Kyle, "That is really nice stuff. It's almost a shame not to keep it all for myself. How much do I owe you?"

Kyle laughed and said, "I think we are even. You saved Zach and me from jail and helped our Senesse business get off the ground."

Ashley knitted her brow and said, "I think you need to explain about the Senesse."

Kyle gave Ashley a quick overview of Senesse but omitted any mention of the overdose tests he had performed on her for Paladin Biotech.

Kyle concluded, "It's very new so there are some open questions about Senesse. You may have some lingering effects. It is possible that you will become aroused again as your body releases Senesse from your liver and fat cells. If it becomes uncomfortable, just call or text me. I can give you another shot of prolactin anytime you need it."

Ashley said, "As pleasurable as the Senesse was, I think I prefer to be in control of my desires. Now, if you think I can drive, I need to get home. I have a lot to do before school on Monday."

Kyle helped Ashley up from the couch. She put her arms around Kyle's shoulders and pressed her trim body against his. She gave him a warm kiss and pushed her tongue into his mouth.

When she broke the kiss, Kyle said, "I think you'd better be going before I excited again."

Ashley laughed and grabbed her bag before heading for the door.

Kyle chuckled and said, "Didn't you forgetting something? After all, you earned it."

Ashley turned around and Kyle handed her the brown envelope with her bags of heroin.

Kyle said, "Take care. I hope to see you again soon."

Ashley was still in a state of bliss. She smiled and said, "Probably not soon. Bye."

loerics
loerics
959 Followers