Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Ashley tried to kick the two Japanese when they got close. Her foot missed and they were upon her. Their fingers hooked into the fishnet top. Ashley pleaded, "Please Kyle, I don't want this. Please stop them."

The struggling girl shrieked as the taller man pressed his finger into her wet vagina. Her body betrayed her and shuddered with her orgasmed. The men laughed at her intense response. The taller man pulled out a switchblade and held it to her neck. Ashley screamed in terror. The man slid it under the fishnet and sliced the garment from her body. The short man fastened his mouth to her breast and bit her nipple. The taller one had found her clit and was rolling it between his fingers.

Ashley's body shook, and she squealed, "Oh God, oh God, oh, oh uh ..."

The tall man reached down and grabbed her right knee. He pulled her leg up leaving her pussy exposed to their invading fingers. The short man pulled her pussy lips apart, and his partner plunged his cock into the screaming girl. The man's cock was only average in size but rock hard. He was in a frenzy as he pounded his cock into her wet pussy. The short man stood behind the bound girl and mauled her breasts. Ashley's hips matched the thrusts of the hard cock driving into her vagina. Ashley closed her eyes as waves of pleasure washed through her body. She orgasmed hard, and her pussy grasped his cock. He groaned and shot his seed into her unprotected womb.

Ashley whimpered when the stranger's cock slid from her vagina. The shorter man tried but failed to get his cock up to Ashley's pussy.

Kyle laughed, "Let's bring her over to the coffee table. It has clips for her bracelets."

Kyle helped carry the exhausted girl to the coffee table. He laid her on her back and fastened each of her wrists to a leg of the table. Her body was too long for the table. Her ass was resting at one end of the short table, but her head hung off of the other end. The short man knelt between her spread knees and drove his erection into a pussy that was dripping with his partner's semen. He started with long slow thrusts but was soon hammering his erection into the quivering girl faster than his friend had. Her legs wrapped around his neck as her body shook with his vigorous thrusts.

The tall man knelt behind the girl's head and pushed his flaccid cock into her panting mouth. He was delighted that the girl quickly sucked his cock into another hard erection. The angle of her throat allowed his to shove all of his cock into her throat. Her lips grasped his cock as he thrust into her mouth. His fingers clutched her hair on the back of her head as he fucked her warm, moist mouth. His short partner was biting one of the girl's breasts so he reached down and cupped the other breast. When she gagged on his cock, he pinched her nipple hard to teach her a lesson. He smiled at his good manners when he remembered to let her catch her breath. Her breathing was ragged and interrupted by both his cock and her frequent orgasms.

The short man didn't last long fucking the girl's tight, clutching pussy. He shot his seed and slumped over the girl until his flaccid cock slid out of her vagina. The tall man pulled his erection from the dancer's mouth and pushed his partner aside. He drove his hard cock into a gaping vagina slick with their seed. He had already cum once and was in no danger of cumming again anytime soon. The Senesse intensified his pleasure but seemed to give him more control. The short man moved to Ashley's mouth and groaned as she licked his cum and her pussy juices from his rapidly hardening cock. Kyle sat back on the couch smoking a joint as he watched the threesome joining over and over in a Senesse powered frenzy.

Ashley lost track of time. At some point, Ashley felt her body being twisted off of the table. She was on her knees facing the table. Her bound wrists were crossed, and one of the men lifted her ass up. He drove his cock into her doggy style. After he had come, his partner replaced him.

Ashley whimpered when the men eventually crawled away and fell asleep.

"Please don't stop. I need more. Please fuck me. Oh God, please ..."

Kyle had waited patiently for his turn. He got off of the couch and walked over to the chest. He pulled out a tube of lubricant and walked back to the kneeling girl. She groaned when he squeezed some of the cold lube between her ass cheeks. She flinched when he shoved a finger into her ass. He pulled it out and worked in more lube. He rubbed his massive erection with lube and pressed his cock against her anus. He grasped her hips and worked his way in slowly. Ashley was mewing as her guts were filled with Kyle's large cock. He paused when his crotch pressed against her pale ass. He pulled almost all of the way out before sliding back into the depths of her ass. His next thrust was met by Ashley's hips driving back to take his cock. Kyle groaned and slid a hand around to rub the girl's clit. She screamed as she orgasmed. She bucked frantically against his cock as he pounded it deep into her core.

"Oh God, fuck me, Kyle. Fuck me hard."

Kyle lasted a long time considering he had been forced to watch the two Japanese men servicing the Senesse crazed young woman for nearly two hours. It wasn't long enough for Ashley, not nearly long enough. When Kyle's flaccid cock slid out of her ass, she begged for more. Kyle went over to his bag and filled her syringe with a mixture of prolactin and heroin. When he got back to the girl, she was trying to contort her body to bring her pussy within reach of her hands. Kyle rolled her onto her back and sat on her stomach. He wrapped the rubber tube around her bicep to find a vein. Her reaction to the drug mixture was quick. Her breathing slowed, and her body stopped squirming. Ashley's eyes closed and she fell into a deep sleep.

Ashley woke up to the alarm on her phone. She groaned as she sat up and looked around. It took a moment for the naked girl to comprehend where she was. Kyle was sleeping on the couch, and the alarm also woke him. He sat up and stretched his beautiful naked body. She was relieved that the Japanese men were gone.

She looked at her phone and was shocked that she had slept through her first alarm. She barely had time to make it to school.

She stared at Kyle and said, "Shit! I'm going to be late for class. Where are my clothes?"

Kyle grinned and said, "I hung them up in the bathroom. You probably need a shower. Can I join you? I'd love to wash your back."

Ashley stopped and glared at his happy morning face. "Asshole, I've had enough of your tender love. You're a fucking bastard. You pumped me full of drugs and gave my body to strangers. Just leave me alone."

As the young girl was closing the door to the bathroom, Kyle chuckled and said, "See you tonight."

She cried as she waited for the shower water to turn warm. She was still sobbing as she scrubbed her soiled body. Her only hint of happiness was the realization that touching herself did not make her aroused. She was puzzled at her loss of control the night before. Up until then, it had seemed that the Senesse was gradually wearing off a little more each day. She didn't like being under Kyle's control. Perhaps, all she needed was more will power. She couldn't believe the asshole had the nerve to say she would come crawling back to him tonight.

Ashley dried herself and used the blow dryer. She put her hair into a sloppy French braid and started to dress. She was angry at herself for not wearing a bra. Even worse, Kyle had ripped her panties to shreds. She became angrier when she realized that Kyle had ripped off all but the top button of her flannel shirt. She would have to hold her shirt together to avoid flashing her breasts and abdomen. At least, the bottom would be held in place by her jeans. Maybe one of her friends would have a safety pin.

Ashley pulled on her baggy jeans and realized her favorite belt was missing. It was a fancy leather belt with intricate carvings that her father had bought for her from Turkey. Without the belt, her baggy pants threatened to slide off of her hips. The slightest tug would leave her naked from the waist down. She frantically searched the party room to no avail. She was steaming mad, and it was lucky for Kyle that he had already left.

Ashley texted Emily and asked her to bring her soccer bag, a belt, and a fresh top. She headed out to her car and received a reply from Emily. Already at school with Josh. Have your bag for the game. Where were you last night?

Ashley pounded her fist on the steering wheel of her Miata as she stopped at a red light. Damn it, I was going to plant the drugs today, and I don't have time to go home and get them. Time is running out before the Homecoming Dance. She forced herself to take a few deep breathes. Tomorrow was Wednesday. If she planted the drugs tomorrow after school, she could still notify the police to raid the school on Thursday. It was tight, but if everything went right, she could still get her revenge before the vote for Homecoming Queen.

Ashley had passed out last night without reciting the names of her enemies. While waiting for the light, she spat out the names of her enemies: Ellen, Stephanie, James, Travis, Ben, Stan, Larry, Hugh, Kyle, and Zach. She paused when she got to the names of the two brothers. Zach's name definitely belonged on the list for his incessant cruelty. Before Kyle's betrayal last night, she had thought he cared for her. After he had provided her body to the Japanese businessmen, she despised the arrogant bastard. Damn it, Kyle belonged on the list. After she took care of Ellen and her friends, she would deal with the two brothers.

Ashley managed to slip into a seat in the back of history class just as the bell rang. Even though she loved history, she had trouble staying awake. Calculus was a disaster. Mister Wilson passed back the exams. She was afraid to look at the grade. It was worse than she imagined. She had completely failed to comprehend computing integrals by substitution. She had only managed a 22 out of 100. Even worse the class average was 84. Mister Wilson had scrawled a note. I need to see you after school ASAP. You asked for a letter of recommendation for college, but your class work has been a disaster the last few weeks. You need to buckle down and work harder. Maybe you should cut out some of your extracurricular activities? Can I offer you some tutoring sessions?

Ashley wondered if the extracurricular activities included the topless lap dance she had given him at the Pink Pussycat. She stayed after class to talk, "I'm sorry Mister Wilson. Things have gotten out of hand, and I've been distracted. I promise it will all change after this week."

Mister Wilson said, "I still need to see you after school. I have to send out the letter of recommendation this week. You are going to have to convince me that you deserve a good recommendation. I have a reputation to maintain."

Ashley said, "I really cannot make it today. We have a soccer game after school, and everyone is counting on me. I promise I'll be there tomorrow."

Mister Wilson said, "Well, I won't be there tomorrow or Thursday. I have a forum for math teachers to attend. I guess won't be giving you a good recommendation after all."

Ashley said "But —"

"Goodbye, Miss Walker. You need to decide on your priorities. I'll be in my office after school if you change your mind."

Ashley made it to her English class just before the bell. She was in despair. Her grades had been excellent until the last couple of weeks, but she still needed good letters of recommendation for college. She had done well in Mister Wilson's class both last year and most of this one. It didn't seem fair that he would punish her so severely for one miserable test. Her mind was in a whirl as she tried to think of a way out of her dilemma. She felt trapped sitting in the classroom.

When Ms. Ainslie asked for a volunteer to fetch some books from the library, she eagerly raised her hand. A flash from someone's phone distracted her. When she looked to her left, James was smiling at her. He was one of Ellen's basketball player friends who was on her list of enemies. She glared at James. Ms. Ainslie thanked her but said it was someone else's turn.

A few minutes later her phone chimed a notification. When she checked her phone after class, she found someone had posted a picture of her on Facebook. It was titled, 'Slut has my vote.' The picture showed her with her arm raised. Her shirt top was gaping open showing a lovely breast topped with a puffy pink nipple. The posting already had 42 likes. During lunch, her friend Beth gave her a safety pin but the damage was already done. Beth was her campaign manager and she just shook her head.

Beth said, "Ashley, all I can say is, at least, you are never boring. I have no idea how this will affect your campaign. All of the guys love it. Hopefully, I can spin it so the girls are sympathetic to your wardrobe malfunction. Most of us have had issues with our clothes at one time or another."

Ashley was happy when she made it to her last period French class. She was tired of the whistles and cat calls. The photo now had 254 likes many of them from classmates. The scandalous photo was still up despite her request to have it taken down.

She squirmed in her chair as she realized the prolactin was wearing off. It wasn't fair. It should have lasted longer. Ashley tried to fight the effects of the Senesse. But when she closed her eyes, she imagined walking through the school naked. Everyone was reaching out to caress her body.

She groaned when her phone beeped to notify her that she had three emails. She was stunned to read that the soccer game was delayed until 5 PM because their opponent's bus had broken down. The game would be played under the lights on the football field. The second email was from her Little Sister. Tami said she couldn't stay late to watch the soccer game and had gone home to do her homework. Tami hoped Ashley got a shutout. The third email was from her Dad. He said he was stuck in New York City for a couple more days preparing for the trial. He promised to be back for the Homecoming Game on Friday.

With the soccer game delayed, Ashley realized she would have time to meet with Mister Wilson. The thought made her nervous, but the letter was critical if she wanted to major in science or medicine at a decent college.

When she arrived at her math teacher's office, there were three students sitting on the floor waiting their turn for math tutoring. She had expected to walk right in to see Mister Wilson. The only time she had seen Mister Wilson outside of class was during the last Spring semester when she and Josh were in Mathletes. She and her brother were too busy with sports this semester for Mathletes. Still, she should have enough time before the game to wait her turn to see Mister Wilson.

She was surprised when Zach showed up to see Mister Wilson since he wasn't in her Advanced Mathematics class.

Zach walked over to meet her. He took her by the elbow and guided her toward the shadows at the end of the hall. He said, "I'm surprised to see you here, but it saves me the trouble of hunting you down."

Ashley said, "What do you want?"

"Hey, no need to get all worked up. I thought we were friends. The last time we were together, you were happily bouncing up and down my cock. So just chill and listen for a second."

Ashley squirmed in Zach's firm grip. "Asshole, you and Kyle drugged me. I wasn't happily doing anything."

Zach said, "OK, slut, let's try this one more time. Just keep your fucking mouth shut for a moment. Kyle is on his way to Paladin Biotech in Boston. He asked me to take care of your needs while he is away. He also asked me to be nice to you. So stop by anytime if you need some prolactin. If that's not nice enough for you, then you can go fuck yourself. I imagine that's what you'll be doing soon enough without a booster shot of prolactin."

"You expect me to come to your place? Why should I trust you?"

"What choice do you have? Besides Tami and my mom will be home, so you'll be safe."

Their discussion was interrupted by an angry shout from Mister Wilson's office. "You are wasting my time. I'm not here to do your homework for you. At least, make an effort before you come for help. Now get your lazy ass out of my office. Next!"

Zach laughed, "Mister Wilson is always in a rotten mood this time of year. It's the anniversary of his wife running off with a singer in a rock band. You're lucky he likes you. I'm only here because I had a long discussion with my newfound Dad. He made it clear I needed to pass basic math to graduate. I'm not looking forward to my tutoring session, but at least, I did my homework."

The hallway was now empty. Zach was next in line.

Ashley said, "How long before it's my turn?"

Zach said, "He sets aside fifteen minutes for a tutoring session so we have just enough time for some fun."

Zach pinned Ashley against the lockers. His hand found the gap in her damaged flannel shirt and pushed his hand inside to cup a bare breast.

Ashley struggled, "Zach, please don't. We're in the middle of the hallway. Someone will see us."

Zach laughed, "Not a chance. The school is deserted. As long as we're quiet, no one will ever know. Besides, I'm bored, and I won't get a chance tonight with my mom at home."

Zack covered the struggling girl's mouth with his own and shoved his sour tasting tongue into her mouth. Ashley squirmed but couldn't find the will to push him away. The arousal from the Senesse coursing through her veins overwhelmed her feelings of revulsion.

Zach jerked his arm away from Ashley's breast and complained, "Damn, what the fuck, you stupid slut, you stabbed me."

Zach's hand had pushed open the safety pin holding her shirt together. Blood was oozing from a small cut on his arm. He grabbed the sides of her flannel shirt and ripped them apart. The safety pin, as well as the last button, went flying. He tossed the shirt aside before grabbing her breast hard. Ashley moaned into his mouth and arched her back. She pressed her body against his and ground her crotch against him. Zach's other hand skimmed down her back. He brushed her loose jeans from her hips, and they fell to the floor.

"Oh my God, stop, please stop."

Zach was startled at how easy her pants had come off. He was pleased she wasn't wearing any underwear. He leaned back and grinned, "Well, I'll be damned. Talk about a zipless fuck."

Zach undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. He bent down and grabbed Ashley behind her knee. He pulled her leg up and wrapped it around his hip. His fingers caressed her exposed sex. Ashley's body shook as he drove two long, skinny fingers into her pussy. He twisted his fingers in her quivering vagina until her orgasm subsided.

"Damn, you are one horny cunt."

"Please Zach, fuck me, fuck me now."

He pulled his fingers out and placed his long, thin cock just inside the entrance to her dripping pussy. Ashley used her arms around his neck to lift her other leg and lock her feet around his waist. She drove her pussy down hard on his cock. Zach's eyes bugged open as she took all of his long cock with one thrust. Her warm, moist pussy clasped his hard cock and squeezed. Zach groaned and staggered forward. Ashley's back slammed against the lockers, and Zach began frantically thrusting his cock into the eager girl. Zach was hoping to cum before his tutoring session, but every time he got close, the stupid bitch had an orgasm. He had to wait for her pussy to relax before he could start pounding into her again.

Mister Wilson shouted, "Next."

Zach cursed, and Ashley turned her head to see the back of the previous student disappearing down the hallway.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers