Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach pulled Ashley off of his cock and dropped her on the floor. Zach pulled up his pants and hurried into the teacher's office. Ashley was left on the floor, with one arm outstretched, begging for his cock.

By the time, Zach's session was done, Ashley was dressed and on her feet. Her buttonless shirt was tightly tucked into her jeans. She had searched for the safety pin with no success. If she were careful or maybe lucky, she wouldn't expose herself.

When Kyle left the teacher's office, he waved at Ashley as he hurried away and said over his shoulder, "Good luck, you'll need it. See you tonight."

Ashley shuffled into Mister Wilson's office "I'm sorry —"

"Not as sorry as I am. You promised to be one of the best students I've ever had. What's happened to you?"

"Nothing. I'm fine. I've just been under the weather. I promise I'll do better."

"Really? What I see is an out of control student on a downward spiral. First, you came to class flashing your body in a ridiculously tiny yellow dress."

"It was stupid. I lost a bet."

"Maybe so but then I saw you having sex with a couple of losers in the parking lot at The Office. I don't even know what to say about your performance in the Pink Pussycat. I'll admit, I loved the topless lap dance but after that, you just went wild. I've been in sleazy bars in Tijuana where the girls were more modest. You did everything except have sex with a donkey. Even worse, you've been skipping your homework, and now you've blown an easy test."

"I promise, I'll do better. I've been distracted by the stupid Homecoming Queen contest. It'll all be over this Saturday. I will do better. I know I can."

Mr. Wilson opened a folder and placed two letters on his desk side by side. He said, "I have two letters prepared. Perhaps you should read them."

Ashley leaned over the desk and picked up one of the letters. The teacher shook his head as her shirt top opened to display a perfect breast just inches from his eyes.

Ashley read the letters unaware that she was flashing her teacher. The first letter was full of praise for her excellent work in his classes. It stated that she was one of the best students he had been fortunate to teach during his career. The second letter damned her with faint praise. Reading between the lines, it indicated that she tended to coast along relying on her above average intelligence. It suggested that her lack of commitment to hard work would cause difficulties handling college level courses. Ashley's hand shook as she set the damning letter on the desk. Her eyes were wet.

Mister Wilson came around the desk and stood towering over her. He said, "Miss Walker, crying is not going to help you, but I'm not sure what to do. Tutoring isn't going to help to bring your grade up by Friday. What the hell have you been up to? You act like you're on drugs."

Ashley was sobbing as she looked into his eyes. She put her hand on her teacher's chest and begged, "Please, you don't understand. I'm a good girl ..."

Mister Wilson stared at the girl for a moment. He was having a hard time being objective. He knew he needed to be stern, but he had spent too many nights alone masturbating to fantasies about this beautiful girl. God, he needed her and here she was standing in front of him with her shirt parted all of the ways down to her low riding jeans. Her unfettered breasts were shaking as she gasped for breath between her sobs.

He stroked her cheek to comfort her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her shaking body tight against his. Ashley sobbed against his chest.

Mister Wilson stroked her back and said, "There, there, I know you're a good girl."

When she didn't resist his embrace, he moved his hand down to the small of her trembling back. His other hand ran down the line of bare flesh between the edges of her shirt. He stopped when his hand reached the top of her jeans. His warm hand slipped inside her shirt and caressed her bare stomach before he drew his hand up to cup her breast. His hand on her back dove under her jeans and cupped her bare ass. The teacher was surprised when his student's jeans slid to the floor revealing her complete lack of underwear.

Ashley leaned back against the desk and stared into her teacher's eyes. Her breathing was shallow as her hands found his belt and tugged it open. Her fingers unbuttoned his pants and lowered the zipper. She continued to stare into his eyes as she knelt in front of him dragging his pants and boxers down to his feet. Mister Wilson groaned when her hand found his cock and her lips closed around the head. He rested his hand on the back of her head as she bobbed her warm, wet mouth up and down his long firm cock.

Mister Wilson groaned, "No, stop!"

He reached down and lifted the naked girl by her armpits. He leaned her back against the desk and nudged her feet apart. She leaned back supporting herself on her elbows. She stared at her teacher's long cock as he rubbed the tip up and down her wet slit. She squealed when he ran it over her clit.

"Ashley, if you want it, take my cock and put it in."

She fixated on his cock and reached out a hand. She made him groan when she gave his erection a couple of quick strokes. She pulled the bulbous pink tip to the bottom of her slit and directed it at the entrance to her vagina. She pulled on his cock and thrust her hips forward. She managed to capture a couple of inches in her flowering pussy.

Ashley moaned, "Please, take me!"

Mister Wilson leaned forward pushing his hard cock in ever so slowly.

"Please don't tease me. Just fuck me, fuck me hard."

Mister Wilson ignored her pleas. He took his time pressing the rest of his cock into her tight warm pussy. It felt wonderful around his hard cock. He was surprised that she didn't complain about his size. He pulled out slowly and paused gazing at Ashley's heaving breasts before taking his time plunging back into the depths of her sex. His fingers found her clit and caressed her sensitive nub as he thrust again. Ashley's body shook and twisted around the hard cock pinning her to the desk.

Mister Wilson was surprised that she had orgasmed so quickly and intensely. In all of his years of marriage, he could only remember his wife orgasming a couple of times and never during intercourse. He didn't think he had done anything special.

When she recovered, he increased his speed. It had been a long time since he had had sex with a woman and he didn't last long. The second time Ashley orgasmed, her clasping pussy drove him over the edge. He groaned and shot his sperm deep into her womb. Ashley was desperate for more, but her teacher was done. Furthermore, he was embarrassed that he had betrayed his position and had sex with a student. Even worse, he realized he left Ashley unsatisfied just as he had failed his wife in his marriage.

As he recovered from his sexual frenzy, Mister Wilson leaned back and stared at where his already softening cock penetrated his student's bare pussy. As he watched, his now flaccid penis fell from her vagina followed by his cum oozing from her slit. He trembled as he thought of the children he would never have with his former wife who had abandoned him for another man.

Mister Wilson said, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Ashley said, "It's all right, Mister Wilson. It was all my fault. Besides, it was nice."

Mister Wilson sighed and murmured, "I'm not supposed to do this with my students. I let everything get out of hand. Since you promised to improve, I'll give you a good recommendation. Now I need you to leave. Just close the door on your way out."

It was well after 4 PM by the time Ashley got to the gym and dressed for soccer. Hannah, the soccer coach, gave the girls a pep talk; Riverdale had to win if the girls wanted to make Sectionals. The sun had already set by the time the game started. A light, cold mist, typical of early November in Central New York, was falling.

She had a hard time focusing on the game. Fortunately for her, Riverdale put on an overwhelming offense and kept the ball in the other half of the field. Despite the slight relief provided by Mister Wilson, she was intensely aroused by the Senesse flooding her brain. Her thoughts hopped from one sexual encounter to another. It had all started late in the summer when her lovely brother found her by the pool in her tiny Brazilian bikini. She had continued experimenting with her sexual nature during the next couple of months, but at least at first she had always been in control.

Everything had changed when she met Kyle. She couldn't believe her behavior on the pole dancing stage. Once she gave her virginity to Kyle, she completely lost control. She had had sex with eight different men during the last five days. Despite knowing that her loss of sexual inhibition was the result of Kyle shooting her up with Senesse, she still felt ashamed. Maybe Mister Wilson was right. Maybe she would have sex with a donkey when she was under the influence of Senesse. Ashley recalled each of her sexual encounters in detail. She prayed for the game to end so she could go to Zack's for a shot of prolactin.

Ashley panicked when she saw two of her opponents on a fast break for her goal. Her teammates had gotten complacent late in the second half being up 3-0. Ashley charged the player with the ball in an attempt to cut down her angle to shoot or pass. The girl ran straight for the goal and at the last moment passed to her teammate. Ashley dove for the ball and managed to tip it. Unfortunately, the ball stayed in front of her opponent. Ashley watched from the turf as the girl dribbled the ball into the net pursued in vain by Beth and Emily.

Emily and Beth helped Ashley to her feet. Emily said, "Sorry, I got distracted and let you down."

Ashley gave her friend a hug and said, "It's OK, Emily. I was half asleep myself. You guys have made this game boring for me."

A few minutes later, the game ended with the score 3-1.

Hannah said, "Congratulations. I'm proud of everyone. We should know the playoff schedule in a couple of days. It's possible we could play on Thursday. I'll make sure we don't have any games for the Homecoming Game or Dance."

Ashley had her arm around Emily and Beth. She turned to Emily and said, "Can you get a ride home with Josh? I know it's late, but I want to help my Little Sister, Tami, prepare for a test before I come home. Can you set some dinner aside for me?"

Emily said, "What a good Big Sister you are. I'll try to forget it was your turn to cook tonight."

Ashley said, "Oh shit, I forgot. Get my brother to help with dinner. Believe it or not, he is a fantastic cook."

Josh had been waiting for the coach to release the players. He was still excited from watching the girl's victory. He walked over to the team and congratulated the women on their win. Emily waved to Ashley as she walked to the parking lot with her arm around Josh.

Ashley headed to the locker room for a quick shower and a change of clothes. The building emptied in a hurry and Ashley was left to shower alone. Her body was trembling as she pulled off her soccer uniform. Her heart was pounding from the Senesse. She was every bit as aroused as she had been during the orgy in The Pink Pussycat party room. The hot water felt amazing on her skin. Soaping her sweaty body caused her to moan. She shoved her soapy hands between her legs and rubbed her fingers across her pussy. One hand found her clit while the other found her vagina. Ashley screamed as she orgasmed hard. She legs shook, and she fell to her knees. Her voice came in gasps as she crammed a couple of fingers into her quivering vagina. Ashley drove her body to orgasm after orgasm before she collapsed unconscious on the shower floor.

Ashley came to, and she pushed her shivering body up to her hands and knees. She was sobbing from the intensity of her sexual frenzy and her complete loss of control. One or two orgasms were fantastic, but when they became constant, Ashley found that they were just an unbearable nightmare.

Ashley pulled on a sports bra and some spare panties from her sports bag. She put on the wrecked flannel shirt and tied the bottom. She used a strap to replace the missing belt for her baggy jeans. She texted Zach to let him know she was coming. He replied almost immediately that he would be ready for her.

Ashley was in a daze when she pulled up in front of Zach's house. She wondered why Tami's bedroom light was out. Zach greeted her at the door and led her to the kitchen.

"Where's Cathy?"

"My mom got a call to work a party at The Pink Pussycat. It seems a couple of Japanese businessmen were so impressed with the place last night, that they asked the mayor to bring them back for another private party. Kyle tells me you were very hospitable to the gentlemen."

Ashley knocked on the door to the bedroom Tami shared with her mother.

Zach laughed, "I think my mom doesn't trust me alone with Tami. She arranged for her to sleepover at a friend's house. Guess it's just you and me. Don't worry, I promised Kyle I'd be nice to you. So, have a seat and the doctor will take care of you."

While Zach was talking, he filled a syringe from a bottle labeled Prolactin. He wrapped a rubber tube around her bicep and marked a vein in her arm. Zach gently eased the needle into the vein and slowly emptied the syringe.

Ashley barely had time to frown at Zach before she slumped down in the chair. All of the tension in her body drained away with the large dose of heroin. Some time later she woke up in a blissful state. She was lying on the most comfortable bed in the world, utterly content. She moaned with pleasure when she felt a soft tongue sliding up her pussy lips. She tried to reach down to hold her lover's head and failed. Her arms were restrained. She tugged again to no effect. Her eyes flew open when a finger was shoved into her moist vagina. She twisted around to look over her head. Both of her wrists were tied to the bedframe. Her body jerked in reaction to a tongue flicking across her clit. She looked down at her feet and saw her ankles were tied as well. A large pillow under her ass raised her hips well above the bed. Zach was kneeling between her wide spread thighs.

Zach smiled, "Glad to see you back with us. This party was getting boring. I was afraid Kyle had recommended too large a dose of heroin for you. He said I needed to increase it since you were becoming accustomed to the previous dose."

Ashley hissed, "Zach, let me go. You are just supposed to give me the prolactin and let me leave."

"Nope, sorry but the protocol is heroin first then prolactin to prevent a bad reaction. I thought we could have some fun while we wait for the heroin to take complete effect."

"Zach, I'll give you the count of five to let me go, or I'll scream."

Zach said, "OK, OK, you're such a real downer."

Zach left the room and soon returned with a knife, some duct tape and Ashley's panties. Zach held the panties to his nose and sniffed.

"Smells like someone is in heat. I think I have a better idea of what you need."

Zach wadded up the panties and shoved them into Ashley's mouth before she could scream. He cut off a length of tape with the knife and covered her mouth. She shook her head from side to side and groaned over and over.

Zach laughed, "OK, cunt, I guess I don't need to be polite anymore. I don't know what you are complaining about. I left your nose clear to breathe."

Zach leaned over to emphasize his words and pinched her nose shut. Zach twisted her nose as she struggled. He kept his eye on his watch as he tormented the helpless girl.

"Come on, slut. You're the star athlete. Come on, cunt, let's see how long you can hold your breath. Care to try for the world record?"

Zach released her nose after a minute and a half. Ashley wheezed as she struggled for air. Her eyes were filled with tears. Zach got off of the bed and left the room. She heard the door to the balcony slide open and then closed. Zach returned with three wooden clothespins and sat beside her on the bed. She stared in horror as Zach grasped her breast and clamped a clothespin on her tender nipple. Ashley body bucked and she screamed into her gag. Zach seized her other breast and clamped the second clothespin on her nipple. He laughed as her tormented body writhed on the bed. She pulled on her bonds in vain. When she sank back sobbing, he flicked one of the clothespins to remind her of the pain.

"Well, this is fun. The next time you see someone who doesn't live in a mansion up on the hill, I want you to remember tonight. This is the kind of constant pain we live with every day. It hurts watching your mother slave away waiting on rich people just so she can put a little food on the table. Think how much it hurts to have to choose between medicine for a sick child or some crappy food."

Zach held up the third clothespin and said, "Well, slut, I wonder what this one is for? I know your nipples are sensitive but guess what is a whole lot more sensitive? I've read that a woman's clitoris has four times as many nerve endings as a penis, and it's a whole lot smaller. I think we need to verify that statement."

Ashley shook her head violently and grunted into her gag over and over, but Zach just laughed. His fingers parted her labia and fished out her clitoris. He clamped the clothespin on her clit and laid the evil device on her stomach. Ashley's body jolted in agony, and she passed out.

She dreamt that someone was operating on her without anesthesia. She had been wounded in a car accident, and the steering wheel had pierced her abdomen. An EMT was desperately trying to free her from the smoldering car before it exploded. Ashley opened her eyes to see Zach's face in front of hers. She prayed that he would free her before she burned to death. Oh God, the pain was so intense she didn't believe she would survive.

"Glad to see you back with the party, slut. I hope you don't mind that I started without you, but I couldn't resist your sweet cunt. Just to make sure I satisfy your needs, I took some Senesse myself. Hopefully, I'll be able to match your sexual appetite."

Zach pulled his long dick slowly out of Ashley's vagina. He paused for a moment before thrusting back in fast. It felt good to Ashley until his body slapped against hers. His abdomen rammed against the clothespin shooting a wave of pain through her tormented body. Zach kept up a slow, steady pace. Ashley's mind mixed-up the intense pleasure with the constant and unbearable pain. Her body began to orgasm every minute as Zach increased his pace. Soon his hips were thrusting his long cock into her tormented pussy as fast as he could. Zach groaned and held his cock buried against her cervix as he shot his seed into her womb.

Zach pulled out and said, "Well, that's one. We have time for a lot more fun before my mom comes home. What? I can't hear you. You say you want a shot of cocaine. Damn what a fucking party girl you are."

Zach filled Ashley's syringe with cocaine and shot it into a vein in the girl's arm. He laughed to himself. Kyle had told him that he had given her more Senesse the night before to help entertain the Japanese. Zach liked the idea so much he included another four doses of the libido enhancing drug with the cocaine. If he took his time before giving her the prolactin she was begging for, most of the Senesse would be bound up in her fat cells to be released over the next week or so. With any luck, he would be fucking this gorgeous woman for a long time to come.

Zach said, "Wow, I gotta love this Senesse. I'm hard again already."

Zach shoved his hard cock back into Ashley's vagina. He got her attention by flicking each of her clothespins.

"Well, I've come once so I imagine I'll last longer this time. What to see if you can hold your breath until I come? I suggest you take a couple of deep breaths before I get started."