Ashley's Campaign Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach slowly thrust all of his long cock into her eager pussy a few times before pinching her nose between his skinny fingers. Ashley struggled against her bonds hoping to throw Zach off of her sweaty body. Zach laughed and held her nose tight as he increased the pace of his pounding cock. Just before she passed out, she experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever felt.

She protested her abrupt expulsion from heaven when she returned to consciousness. Her mind was again overwhelmed by the most intense pain and pleasure she had ever experienced. She had thought sex with Kyle was amazing, but Zach had brought her to a whole new level of eroticism. Zach continued to push her over the edge again and again. Her body began to shake uncontrollably, and Zach had to clutch her sweaty ass tight to keep from sliding off as he continued driving his cock into her warm pussy. His nostrils flared as he inhaled the pungent smell of their sex.

When he finally came, Zach exclaimed, "Best piece of ass ever. I lasted over twenty minutes."

She lay on the bed quietly panting as Zach's flaccid cock fell out of her pussy. Zach's cum oozed out of her vagina and ran down her ass to pool on the sheets. It was several minutes before she realized her restraints were gone along with the gag. She thought about escaping, but she couldn't find the will to move. She still needed the prolactin and was under the complete control of this monster. She stared at Zach as he stood over her. The feeling of being dominated by an alpha male was liberating. Her breathing slowed, and she found her mind was at peace for the first time in weeks. All of her doubts and concerns were gone. She had surrendered her soul to Zach and waited for his command to pleasure him again.

Zach pulled her body over to the edge of the bed until her head hanging over the side.

He said, "Time for another round. I know you're an expert cocksucker so clean this up and get me ready."

Zach held the back of her head and pushed his semi-erect cock into her mouth. He sighed when her tongue licked around the head of his rapidly hardening cock. The angle helped Ashley take all of his long, skinny cock. It was a good inch longer than Kyle's monster. Zach eased his cock in and out of her throat. She reached around and massaged his balls. Zach was surprised when he shot his load down her throat.

Zach laughed, "Damn, bitch, I didn't expect that. You sucked the spunk right out of my nuts. Guess you earned a little fun while I recharge."

Zach found her panties and wiped his cum from her pussy. He removed the clothespins from her breasts and licked one of her tender nipples. Ashley screamed with the intense combination of pain and pleasure. Zach quickly shoved her panties back into her mouth before returning to suck and lick her bruised nipples. Zach plunged two fingers into her vagina as he continued playing with her breasts. She arched her back trying to capture more of his skinny fingers. He pressed against her G-spot, and she quickly orgasmed.

He pulled his fingers from her pussy and removed the clothespin from her clit. The tormented girl screamed into her gag as blood flowed back into the tiny nub. He crawled between her pale thighs and lightly licked the tortured clit. Ashley's body shook, and she blacked out. When she came to, he was still licking her pussy and had a couple of fingers inside her vagina thrusting against her G-spot.

Zach smirked and said, "Nice, I'm hard as a rock again. This may sound strange, but I'm feeling like doing the missionary position."

Zach pulled the panties from her mouth and kissed her. He pushed his tongue between her lips. Ashley eagerly swirled her tongue around his.

He caressed her neck as he pounded his cock into her pussy. His fingers found her carotid arteries and pressed them closed. He counted to himself and watched her eyes. Ashley felt lightheaded as a wave of pleasure poured over her body. She orgasmed hard before she felt her body floating toward a pure white light. All of her cares and concerns slipped away, along with her pain, leaving her in a state of bliss.

Zach rolled Ashley over onto her knees and took her from behind. His hands grasped her generous breasts to hold her shaking body in place. He slowly thrust his cock deep into her wet vagina. His partner revived and shoved her hips back to force him in deeper and faster.

Ashley pleaded, "Come on Zach, fuck me harder. Oh God, Zach, please, please fuck me faster. Uh, uh, uh, Zach please!"

Zach picked up the pace and drove his cock into her sweet pussy over and over until he lost track of time. He gasped for breath as he pushed Ashley to one orgasm after another. He was amazed at how long his Senesse fuel cock was lasting. Finally, his body tensed, and he pushed his cock against her womb as he shot his seed. Ashley's pussy clasped his spurting cock as she milked his semen from him.

Zach said, "Damn, I was going for a new record. Too bad, slut, you'll just have to be happy with a 30 minute fucking."

Zach waited until Ashley's pussy expelled his flaccid cock long with globs of semen.

"I could go for one more, but it's time to give you the prolactin and get you on the road before my mom comes home."

Zach filled a syringe with the real thing this time and shot a dose of prolactin into her arm. Ashley went from a nymphomaniac to a relaxed but exhausted young women in a couple of minutes. She lay naked on the bed with her legs spread. Her pussy continued to ooze Zach's semen down her ass cheeks.

"Bitch, it's time to get moving. Call me anytime you need a little loving. Just so you know, slut, your mine now. I don't mind sharing you with Kyle, but just remember that you are my whore."

Ashley glared at Zach. Her thoughts were filled with a heady mix of hatred and desire.