Ashley's Campaign Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley held out her hand to the small man. El Hurón didn't make a move except to smile. His half open mouth revealed that he was missing most of his teeth.

Sarge said, "Never mind El Hurón. He doesn't make friends fast. Actually, he hates all of us so maybe he never makes friends."

Sarge said, "We call the third guy Shadow for some reason I forget. He was in the Army, but he's never told us what he did. El Hurón and I think he served in Black-Ops. Isn't that right?"

Ashley looked at Shadow. He was a tall skinny Afro-American and the darkest man she had ever seen. Black-Ops indeed.

Ashley held out her hand, and Shadow leaned forward and took her pale hand in both of his. He stared into her eyes for a moment and grunted, "She'll do."

Sarge said, "The last guy is new. Zach, I want you to meet Tall Tree. He is a Sioux Indian and fought against the Taliban in Afghanistan. He was there in the early days and had his horse shot out from under him by an RPG. What a sight that must have been."

Zach looked at Tall Tree and cocked his head, "What kind of name is Tall Tree? You're not very tall, and you're certainly not green. Why would anyone name a Great Plains Indian Tall Tree."

Tall Tree stood up on the block of concrete he had been resting on. Even then, Zach towered over the muscular Indian.

Tall Tree said, "The Sioux have a tradition of choosing a baby's name based upon the first thing the mother sees when she leaves the tepee. I would have thought you would know that, Two Dogs Fucking?"

Zach glared at the Indian standing before him with a straight face. After a moment's thought, Zach broke out laughing.

Sarge slapped Zach on the back and said, "Good one, Tall Tree. I think the name fits. What do you think, Two Dogs Fucking?"

Zach glared, "I've been called worse."

Zach reached back into the pack and pulled out a fifth of whiskey and a bag of joints. He passed the bottle to Shadow, who took a long swig of the brown liquid. Zach lit one of the joints and took a long drag before he passed it to El Hurón. Zach dug into the pack again and pulled out a bag of brightly covered pills.

Zach said, "I've got something new and fun. You guys should only take two. Well except Sarge should do at least three. Sorry, none of these babies are for you, Ashley."

Sarge said, "What is it? I don't like putting strange stuff in my body."

Zach laughed at Sarge, "Yeah, right. Sorry, it's a surprise. Just to show you it's safe, I'll take two myself."

Ashley took one look at Zach's pills and figured he was passing around speed. She had taken some when she needed to study for three tests on the same day. She wasn't happy the men were taking speed since she knew some people became aggressive on the drug. She had only seen Senesse as a liquid in a syringe and had no idea it also came in pills. If she had known Zach was passing out Senesse, she would have made a run for it even without the prolactin she so desperately needed.

When the whiskey made it around to Zach, he took a hit and offered it to Ashley. She shook her head no.

Zach said, "Don't be a bitch. Take a drink. We're going to be here for awhile so don't be rude. I want you to drain the bottle down to here. I'll hold your nose if I have to."

Zach made a mark on the label an inch below the current level and handed the bottle back to her.

Ashley looked at Zach for a moment before raising the bottle to her lips and taking a mouthful. She was used to drinking wine with dinner but had no experience with hard liquor. The cheap whiskey burned her mouth and made her choke. Zach patted her on the back. His laughter was joined by the rest of the men.

Zach laughed and said, "Guess it's time for a drinking lesson. You need to start out with small sips until you get the hang of it. I didn't say to drink the whole amount all at once. Now try again."

She took a small sip and made a face. Zach pressed the bottle back to her mouth, and she took a second and then another sip. After a couple of minutes, she had drained the bottle down to Zach's mark. She felt a warm glow. As soon as she passed the bottle, Zach passed her the joint.

Ashley was familiar with weed and took a long drag. She wasn't prepared for the strength of Zach's primo marijuana. She sat silently staring at the fire as the flames danced in the darkness. Zach's voice brought up memories of their previous night's intense sex. She squirmed as she recalled his long cock pounding into her eager pussy. She jumped when Zach slipped an arm around her waist.

She leaned closer and whispering in his ear, "Zach, I need the shot now. You promised. I'm getting desperate. I'm so hot I'll burn up if I don't get it soon."

He pulled her flannel shirt free of her jeans and slid a hand under her shirt. He said, "Maybe you'd like to work off some of that heat and dance for the guys?"

Sarge said, "Hey, that sounds like fun. Come on we're all friendly."

She whispered in Zach's ear, "Please, I really don't want to."

Zach slid his hand up and squeezed her breast through her sports bra. He said, "These guys are my best friends. If you don't dance, then you'll go without the prolactin."

Ashley said, "But I don't have any music."

Sarge laughed, "Shadow cue some music."

Shadow pulled out his smartphone and soon "Can't Hold Us" by Macklemore and Ray Lewis was blaring from a small portable speaker. The beat was livelier than what Ashley felt like, but she stood up anyway in the small sandy area by the fire and started dancing to the fast beat. Somehow the chorus seemed right:

"Can we go back, this is the moment
Tonight is the night, we'll fight 'til it's over
So we put our hands up like the ceiling can't hold us
Like the ceiling can't hold us."

Her dancing soon matched the frantic pace of the song, but it was awkward dancing in hiking boots. It was warmer close to the fire, and she began to sweat. By the end of the long song, she was panting. Sweat ran down her forehead and stung her eyes. She wiped her eyes on the sleeve of her flannel shirt. She sat down and removed her boots while Shadow selected the next song.

Shadow selected a dance playlist, and the next song was "Feel This Moment" with Christina Aguilera. When the song reached the chorus Zach stood up behind Ashley:

"I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)
I just wanna feel this moment (ohhh)
I just wanna feel this moment."

Zach pulled her gyrating body against his. He said, "Damn it, girl, you feel so hot, and I don't want you to melt. Just keep dancing and let me help cool you off."

She continued moving to the beat as he unbuttoned her shirt revealing her nicely filled sports bra. He pulled the shirt off of her shoulders leaving her in the modest top. He tossed the shirt to Shadow. Ashley glared at Zach for a second before closing her eyes to focus on her dancing.

Zach yelled over the music, "See if it fits. She has more clothes than she knows what to do with."

Shadow examined the shirt and whistled, "Nice, its L. L. Bean.

Shadow tossed the rag he was wearing into the fire and pulled on the expensive shirt. He rubbed his hands over the soft, warm fabric and smiled.

Zach put his hands on Ashley's hips and pulled her ass tight against his crotch. She didn't miss a beat as she ground against his hard cock. Zach's hands unfastened her belt and pulled it free from her loose, baggy jeans. He tossed the belt to El Hurón and received a grin in return. Zach returned his hands to the top of the dancing girl's jeans. He tried to push them down, but she was holding them tight.

Zach frowned at her resistance. He slid his hands up her sweaty abdomen and pushed them under her sports bra. She laid her head back on Zach's shoulder and groaned as he massaged her soft breasts. She shrieked when he pinched her tender nipples hard. Her hands flew up to defend her breasts leaving her jeans unguarded. Zach skimmed her jeans down to her feet leaving the girl standing in her sheer bikini panties and sports bra.

Sarge applauded, "Sweet Mary. That is one beautiful piece of ass."

Zach pulled the jeans free of Ashley's feet and tossed them to Shadow. He said, "This is your lucky day. I don't think they'll fit anyone else."

Zach slapped Ashley's ass and said, "Nobody said to stop dancing. Come on, shake that thing."

"She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)" by David Guetta was now playing. Ashley felt like she was falling to pieces. Her arousal was overwhelming, and the lyrics made her all too aware of the growing desires of her audience. The steady beat propelled her to gyrate her athletic ass.

"You loved me, and I froze in time
Hungry for that flesh of mine."

Zach sat down and pulled out a second bottle of whiskey. He offered it to Ashley first. She tilted the bottle back and guzzled the harsh whiskey like a hardened alcoholic. She gyrated her hips as she drank. Finally, Zach had to stand up and take the bottle from her. The thirsty dancer had drained a good inch and a half from the bottle.

Zach, "Fuck it, Ashley. Leave some for the men."

Ashley closed her eyes and danced. The whiskey warmed the inside of her sweaty body.

Shadow said, "Hey, I thought you said she was a stripper? I've seen women at the mall show more flesh."

A couple of the guys cheered, and Sarge said, "Don't be shy, Ashley. You've got a professional bouncer to keep you safe."

Ashley shook her head no. She knew all too well how easy she lost control when the Senesse took over her will. She hoped that Zach would give her the prolactin if she danced for his friends. More than anything she wanted to be home in bed getting a good night's sleep before all hell broke loose at school tomorrow.

Zach was not impressed by her reluctance. He moved behind the dancing girl and put his hands on her hips. She raised her hands over her head as she gyrated in his firm grasp. She moaned when his fingers traced around the seam of her panties. His thumbs brushed over her panty covered clit, and she jerked back against his crotch. He massaged her mound while she twisted her ass against his crotch. She hissed through her gritted teeth as she struggled to hide her orgasm.

Zach's hands slid up her trim abdomen revealing her wet panties pasted to her pussy lips. He felt every one of her ribs as his hands slid up her sides. He realized she had lost a lot of weight since he had had first seen her naked. His fingers found the sides of her sports bra, and he pushed it up over her head.

He tossed the sports bra to Tall Tree and said, "See if it fits."

Tall Tree laughed and tossed the garment aside. Ashley gasped as her top landed in the fire. The spandex melted before her eyes.

Zach's hands captured her breasts, and he pulled her tight against his skinny chest. His fingers squeezed her hard nipples.

Ashley moaned, "Oh God no, Zach. Please don't."

Zach whispered in her ear, "You're doing terrific. Just do one more thing for my crew and I'll give you the prolactin."

Zach said, "Does anyone want a lap dance?"

Sarge laughed, "Is there anyone who does not want a lap dance?"

El Hurón insisted on being first. He sat on the edge of a concrete slab and Zach urged the reluctant girl forward.

Zach whispered in her ear, "I'll let the guys decide when you've earned your prolactin. I know you're an expert at lap dancing so don't hold back."

Ashley put her hands on the short man's shoulders and rocked her hips against his crotch. She stared down at the top of his head. El Hurón was fixated on her jiggling breasts. He hands found her back, and he pulled her breast toward his mouth. His tongue flicked across her nipple, and she jerked in his grasp. She moaned when he sucked her nipple into his mouth.

The diminutive Mexican cursed when the song ended, and Sarge said, "Next."

Shadow had stripped to his boxers while Ashley danced for his friend. When she sat in his lap, her pale white body made a sharp contrast with his coal black skin. He placed his hands on her lower back as she moved with the music. As she danced, she felt his growing cock pressing against her wet panties. She looked down his utterly black abdomen and saw a huge black snake slinking out of his boxers and poking against her white panties. His hands slid inside the back of her panties and cupped her ass cheeks as she gyrated against his sex. She jerked forward against his body when he thrust a finger into her wet vagina. She twisted her pussy around his finger and shrieked. Her body shook as she collapsed against his dark chest.

Sarge waited for the girl to stop shuddering before saying, "My turn."

The big man had removed all of his clothes while he was waiting. Ashley stared in amazement at the big man's cock. Even partially erect it was as long as Zach's and as thick as Kyle's cock. She couldn't image how any woman could handle such a monster. She cowered at the sight.

Sarge said, "Don't worry girl. I'm not going to fuck you. All I want is a lap dance."

Tall Tree said, "You'd better not stick that thing in her. You'll ruin the poor girl for every other man on Earth. At least go last."

Zach had to push Ashley over to Sarge's large lap. When she sat down, the big man put his muscular arms around her and stroked her back. She panted for air as she rested her head on Sarge's hairy chest. When her breathing calmed, the big man tilted her head back, and he kissed her tenderly. She moaned into his mouth as his hands caressed her body. His hands massaged her gorgeous breasts. She felt relaxed and at peace when the song came to an end. She hadn't noticed that he had hooked his massive thumbs in the sides of her panties. She shrieked when he ripped her last remaining garment to shreds. All of the guys laughed when Sarge tossed the shredded panties into the fire.

Zach said, "Well done, Ashley. You've earned your shot."

He had already opened her box and was filling a syringe from a vial marked prolactin. She sat on the sleeping bag next to him. He wrapped rubber tubing around her arm to find a fresh vein and shot her up with the contents.

Ashley felt the familiar ecstatic rush of heroin. She managed to hiss, "Bastard!" when she realized it wasn't prolactin. She slumped onto the sleeping bag, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

Much later, she came to for a moment and through half open eyes she saw someone very black on top of her. She could make out little more than a pair of white eyes in the gloom. His hips were moving fast as he pistoned his cock into her pussy. She groaned as he pounded into her and she shuddered with an enjoyable orgasm. Her pussy clamped around the man's large cock causing him to yell. She passed out again as he shot his seed deep into her womb.

Ashley came to again. Her pussy was dripping cum down her ass. Someone was licking the semen from her thighs. She begged them to lick her pussy and clit. When they ignored her plea, she opened her eyes to see the mangy dog licking her leg. She screamed and kicked the dog away. Sarge tossed the dog aside and knelt between her spread thighs.

Sarge said, "Glad to have you back with us again. I enjoyed the first time I fucked you, but I think I'd prefer to have you awake and participating. Still, it was nice not to hear you complain that my little cock was too big. I think I should last longer this time. It's been awhile since I've been with a woman."

Sarge spread her pussy lips and pressed his massive cock against her vagina. Ashley looked at the monstrosity sliding into her pussy and screamed. She tried to twist away, but his big hands held her tight. Her breath came in short gasps as the big man ignored her stream of protests and continued to press forward. As his cock disappeared into her straining pussy, gobs of cum were forced out. She stared in amazement when all of his erection disappeared into her pussy. She felt her discomfort recede leaving her with a warm feeling of being completely filled. She wrapped her legs around his hips and stared into his deformed face. She focused on his warm eyes and forced herself to take a deep breath. When he smiled at her, she broke into a laugh.

Sarge said, "Ready?"

"Oh God, yes. Please take me."

Despite her utter and complete submission, Sarge started slowly. Ashley gasped as he pulled almost completely out. His cock was stretching her pussy so tight, she could feel every bump and ridge as he slid out. When he paused with just the tip of his cock inside her, she begged him to stop teasing her. Her legs strained to draw him back inside her. She felt so empty. Finally, Sarge laughed and drove his cock back into her only slightly faster than he had pulled it out. Ashley pushed her hips up trying to take his cock faster. She screamed in a feral hunger as she ground her pussy against his crotch. Her body shook in his strong arms as her mind shattered with an intense orgasm. Sarge held his cock buried deep as her vagina squeezed his erection.

She whimpered when he began driving his cock into her. Sarge was now pursuing his own orgasm and pounding hard into his enthusiastic partner. His lips found her mouth, and his tongue danced with hers. Her hands found the back of his neck preventing him breaking their kiss. She moaned into his mouth as she moved her hips in time with his strong pace. Her tender breasts were mashed against his hairy chest. Ashley's nostrils filled with the intense odor of sweat and sex. Her orgasms came regularly, and Sarge powered through them. At times, her pussy clung so tight to his pounding cock that he lifted her hips off of the sleeping bag before slamming her ass down. Ashley grunted from the force of Sarge's assault. She abandoned herself to this utterly decadent pleasure. She couldn't remember anything besides the exquisite fucking she was receiving. She was vaguely aware of the other men cheering their performance. When Sarge finally came, it felt like a fire hose was shooting cum against her cervix.

It seemed that the five men had established a rotation with Sarge going last. It was El Hurón's turn next. He took one look at Ashley's gaping vagina and went for her breasts. He sat on her chest and pushed her ample breasts around his cock. His tit fuck gave her a chance to recover after her exhausting performance with Sarge. El Hurón did little to relieve her arousal and by the time the small Mexican finished, she was again overwhelmed with lust.

Shadow didn't disappoint her. No sooner than El Hurón had finished rubbing his semen over her breasts, Shadow drove his pitch black cock into her pussy.

Ashley had no idea of the number of times she had each of the men. Sarge had been counting, but he lost track after his fourth time. Unlike the party room orgy, she was the only woman and had to make up for being solo with her enthusiasm. Even so, she was aware when it was Zach's or Sarge's turn. Zach never failed to pinch and twist her tender nipples. Sarge brought her to a new level of pleasure every time he took her.

It was late when some of the men started lagging. She was on her knees trying to revive Tall Tree by sucking on his long cock. She worked hard to help the Indian grow into his name. Ashley had finally roused the man's cock into a long hard pole when an impatient Shadow took her from behind. Zach had just laid out lines of cocaine to revive his friends and Shadow was the first to indulge. The skinny Afro-American was on fire as he pistoned his black cock into her quivering pussy. His crotch slapped against her ass sending shock waves through her body. Unfortunately, Shadow came too soon for the desperate girl. As soon as his limp cock slid out of her pussy, she mounted Tall Tree. As she rode his erection, she rubbed her clit. Ashley wailed as she rode the Indians cock to orgasm after orgasm.