Ashley's Campaign Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was pitch black when Ashley woke up. Her knees were drawn up and spread wide causing a cramp in her hips. There was an uncomfortable weight on her chest. She had a moment of panic before she recalled where she was. El Hurón was sleeping on top of her with his head snuggled between her breasts. His breathing was steady and slow. She straightened her legs out and moaned from the released stress. Parts of her were cold, but those in contact with the tiny old man were warm and sticky.

Oh God, more memories came streaming back. El Hurón had been obsessed with marking her with his semen. He had been the first one to use her body. When his turn came a second time, he complained that Sarge had stretched her so much with his monster cock that his erection just rattled around in the girl's gaping vagina. He had sat on her stomach and pushed her generous breasts together around his erection. After he had come on her chest and neck, he spread his semen over her breasts and neck. Later when he was fucking her mouth, he pulled out so he could cum on her face and hair. He had carefully rubbed his seed across her face. He hadn't waited for his next turn. While she was bouncing on the Sarge's monster cock, he pushed her forward against the big man's chest and took her in the ass. The El Hurón had made sure he pulled out before he came so he could shoot his load across her back. Sarge continued pumping into her pussy while the El Hurón rubbed his seed over her ass and lower back.

Most of the El Hurón's semen had dried by now, and her skin felt crusty. The parts of her body that were in contact with El Hurón were warm and sweaty. She felt glued to the old man's body. She carefully cradled his head and rolled over until she was on top. She had to peel their sticky skin apart. His pubic hair clung to her bare pussy. She felt every strand as she slowly separated their bodies. Somehow she had managed to free herself without rousing the old vet. The front of her body felt chilled as the cold night air reached her sweaty skin.

She sat up and tried to locate the other men who had used her body for hours. All that was left of the fire were a few glowing embers. A little light entered the alcove through the door to the foundry floor. The light seemed to dim and brighten slowly. Perhaps the rain had passed, and clouds were passing in front of the half-moon. Sarge was easy to locate because of his massive bulk. Zach was snoring in a sleeping bag next to Sarge. Shadow was much harder to find. In the dark, with his eyes closed, he was practically invisible. She only managed to locate him when he stirred in his sleep while the moon was unobstructed. He appeared to be sleeping naked which explained how hard it was to spot him.

Ashley needed something to cover her naked body. If Shadow was naked, her shirt and jeans were probably nearby. She scooted to the edge of the stone slab she had shared with El Hurón. She winced when she lowered her feet to the rough floor and stepped on a sharp rock. It took a minute to locate her boots in the gloom. Luckily they didn't fit any of the men, and they had been left within arm's reach. She put on the boots and crept toward Shadow. The feeble moonlight dimmed, and she had to wait for what seemed an eternity before the room brightened. Shadow was using her shirt as a pillow. Unfortunately, he was actually wearing her black jeans.

She crept closer and listened to his slow, steady breathing. She grasped a corner of her shirt and pulled with a light steady pressure. If he would just roll over, she would have her shirt. She pulled a little harder, and Shadow grabbed her and spun her around onto the sleeping bag. He held a sharp knife against her neck.

Shadow hissed, "That was stupid, very stupid."

Ashley said, "Please --"

Shadow said, "Quiet. If you wake them, they will all want another turn."

He kept the knife touching her tender neck while his free hand searched her hands for weapons. Once he was satisfied, his hand moved to her lower abdomen and slid down to cup her pussy.

Ashley didn't feel any sign of arousal from the fingers separating her pussy lips and pressing against her dry vagina. Zach must have finally given her the prolactin, but not until he had let his friends use her body completely. Zach and his vet friends had made both of her nights in the party room at The Pink Pussycat look like children's tea parties. Zach had laughed when he told her it was her patriotic duty to support the troops after they had given so much for their country.

Shadow snorted in disgust. He pulled his hand away from her tight pussy and brought his fingers to his mouth. He spat on his fingers and pressed hard on the opening to her vagina. She gasped at the pain as his damp finger invaded her sore vagina.

Shadow hissed, "I said be quiet."

He pulled his finger out and again spit on his fingers before pushing them into her vagina. He had to repeat the process several times before he managed to push his finger all of the ways into her barely moist vagina. He twisted his fingers around and flicked his finger across her clit. He found it hard to believe the difference in her reactions from just a couple of hours ago. Whatever Zach had shot her up with had turned her into a frigid corpse.

Shadow pulled his knife from her throat and hid the nasty weapon. He pulled his fingers out of her vagina and held her pussy lips spread as he pressed his firm erection against the entrance to her vagina. With steady pressure, he shoved all of his dark black cock into her pink pussy. Ashley grunted and pressed her hand to her mouth to prevent a scream. She hated to think of what would happen if she woke the other men. Shadow's cock was painful enough; she couldn't imagine the pain of being fucked by Sarge's giant cock.

Shadow gave the shivering girl a few long, slow thrusts before pulling out and standing up. He pulled the girl to her feet and spun her around. He pushed her upper body down until her hands were resting on the concrete slab. He pushed her bare thighs apart and thrust his cock into her from behind. She squealed from the force of his attack.

He bent over her back and whispered, "Damn it bitch, be quiet."

For emphasis, he twisted her nipple. Fortunately, she had brought one hand up to her mouth and stifled her cry. Shadow was done with going slow and began to pound his cock into her. He didn't care in the least about her pleasure as he increased his speed. His hands on her hips held her in place as he rammed his hard cock into her now moist pussy. Ashley felt the first stirrings of arousal when Shadow grunted. He held his cock deep as he shot his seed into her womb. Shadow wondered at Zach's allowing the crew to fuck this beautiful young girl bareback. He hoped she was clean. It was only a few weeks ago that the VA doctors had pronounced him clean, and he didn't want to repeat that treatment.

Ashley was still breathing hard when Shadow's limp cock slid from her pussy. She shivered as his cum oozed from her tender pussy and slid down her thigh.

Shadow whispered in her ear, "I suggest you leave now."

She whispered in his ear, "Please, could I have my clothes? I'm freezing."

"Sorry bitch but you gave them to me. I burnt my old rags."

She heard Sarge stir and mumble something. Shadow slapped her on the ass and yelled, "Run!"

She ran for the entrance to the alcove wearing nothing except her boots. She forgot which way they had come when Zach guided her to the room. She looked both ways and turned to the right when she heard Sarge bellow. The half-moon was cloud free for the moment. She ducked around a massive rusting crucible that had been used to melt iron and pulled up short before a gaping pit. The floor had caved in, and the bottom of the pit was filled with rusting metal equipment. If she had fallen in, she would have been cut to pieces on the sharp edges. She scurried along the edge of the pit toward the nearest wall. There was a narrow ledge along the wall where the floor had not collapsed. The moonlight dimmed forcing her to hug the wall to reach the end of the building.

She looked back and saw four flashlights spread out across the width of the building. Her pursuers were headed toward the opposite end of the building. She learned why when she found a large heavy metal door blocking the exit at this end. The flashlights had reached the far end of the building and went outside. She searched along the wall looking for an exit. The only opening was a small tunnel. She knelt down and saw a light at the end of the tunnel. Thank God, it went through to the outside. She crawled on her hands and knees across a sandy floor. As she crawled the ceiling got lower. The floor turned to mud that smelled of rot and decay. The far end looked maybe ten feet away, but the top of the tunnel looked like it was only a couple of inches above the muddy water. She looked back and saw that there were flashlights behind her heading her way.

She rolled onto her back and slid along head first. She found she could press her feet against the brick walls to push herself forward. The tunnel was now so narrow that she could only move forward with her arms over her head. As she progressed, the muddy water rose to cover her mouth. Her nose was pressed against the ceiling as she pushed forward. The stench made her gag. She nearly cried when her face pushed out free from the tunnel. She had to turn her body and press hard to get her hips free. She almost laughed when she thought she was being born again.

She wiggled free from the tunnel and rolled onto her side covered in slime. She shivered as the cold air blew against her wet skin. She gagged and tried to hold the contents of her stomach down. She retched a couple of times before vomiting. Her nose and throat burned with stomach acid. She was reduced to dry heaving when she noticed a light shining up the tunnel beside her.

She heard voices. Sarge was trying to persuade El Hurón to check out the tunnel.

"Sarge, I'm not going in. I had enough of tunnels in Vietnam forty years ago."

Sarge said, "Just go in far enough to see if she could have gone through."

El Hurón said, "Fuck it!"

But he got on his hands and knees and crawled into the tunnel. When he reached the muddy water, he stopped and backed out of the narrow tunnel.

"It's a dead end. It keeps getting smaller and smaller until the tunnel is just a couple of inches high. She's a lot bigger than me, and there is no way she could make it through. I'll bet she fell in the pit."

Sarge said, "Damn if she's in the pit, she's probably dead. We have to wait and fish her body out in the morning. We can toss her corpse in the river."

Zach said, "Shit! My brother is going to be pissed. She was a valuable experiment."

Sarge said, "Does anyone know you brought her here?"

Zach said, "Um no. My sister was asleep when I met her at my place. She drove her car so it looks like she disappeared after tutoring my sister. If we wait until morning, we can have her car crushed at the junkyard."

Sarge said, "You sure your sister didn't see or hear you."

"Nah. Once she falls asleep she's dead to the world."

Sarge said, "OK, we may as well tell Shadow he can stop watching her car. Let's try and get some sleep before morning."

Zach said, "One more thing. We should burn the body before we toss it in the river. She's filled with our DNA. Hell, that idiot El Hurón smeared his cum all over the dead slut."

Ashley listened in horror to their discussion. None of them seemed the least bit sorry that they had killed her. Even that asshole, Zach, was only concerned that they might find some incriminating evidence.

Once again, she was lost. She turned to the right from the tunnel and soon came to a low brick wall. On the other side was the river. Her car must be in the other direction. She shivered as she stared at the flowing river. She needed to get to the car as soon as possible, or she would freeze to death. But, she couldn't take a chance on getting there before Shadow left. She stood staring at the water. Somehow it was telling her something. Her brain was mush from the alcohol, heroin, weed, and Senesse. Finally, she realized that the direction the river was flowing meant that she was on the same side of the river as her house. All she needed to do was follow the road along the river until she found a cross street. It would lead to the main street in town and driving home would be a snap.

She panicked for a moment when she realized Zach had the car keys. She would freeze to death before she could walk the four miles to her home. There had to be another way. Then she remembered her father hiding a spare key in a magnetic box under the frame. He told her she would probably never need it but in an emergency, it would be there. Thank God for worried parents.

Ashley walked to the other side of the building. She saw a flashlight approach her car. El Hurón talked to Tall Tree.

Tall Tree cursed, "Fuck man. You mean that sweet young thing is dead? Shit, what a fucked up mess."

The two men headed back into the foundry. Ashley waited for them to leave and slowly counted to a hundred. At least one of the bastards had the decency to be sorry. Her car was parked in a puddle of water from the rain. She tried to remember where her Dad had hidden the key. She squatted down next to the car and searched. She couldn't feel the box anywhere. Finally, when she lay down in the cold, muddy water, she found the key under the back of the car.

She jumped in the car and tried not to think of the disgusting slime she was spreading onto her leather seats. She heard a yell when she started the car. Her foot on the clutch shook from the cold. Her car lurched away from the curb, and she quickly left the foundry behind. Her heart was pounding in her chest.

The interior of the car warmed as she drove up the hill to her house. When she drove past the street leading to her boyfriend's house, she wondered if he would want anything to do with her if he knew what a whore she was. It was bad enough that Zach had given her body to his friends, but the worst part was that she had loved every minute of it.

She drove up the driveway to her house and hit the garage door opener. The door to the house was unlocked as usual. She found the key to the pool house hanging on its hook. She ran across the patio to the pool house and went inside to use the shower. The hot water felt delightful. The water flowing down the drain turned dark as all of the mud and filth washed off of her body. She washed her hair three times before she was satisfied. She scrubbed her body with a stiff shower brush. After she had dried off, she wrapped herself in a towel and headed for the house. She took her time brushing her teeth. She used dental floss to remove some pubic hairs from her teeth. She was about to head for bed when she decided to weigh herself. Zach was right; she had lost weight. She was down nearly twelve pounds. She found some warm flannel PJs and climbed into bed. It was just past 4 AM. Her alarm would go off at 630. She fell asleep almost as soon as her head hit the pillow. What a day.