All Comments on 'Ashley's Car Trouble'

by inkyscandal

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When you get done with Ashley you reeeaaaallllyy need her brothers and a couple cousins go Deliverence on his ass. Just saying......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very original

I like the format of the telephone conversation. Grimy hick farmers don't turn me on but she sounded very sexy. As a woman, running in 5" heels with my hands behind my back..that's too much of a stretch, it's impossible. But I like your style, keep writing.

pentheswordpentheswordabout 11 years ago
Really really well done

Liked the format and what you did with it. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hot and unique

That was very sexy. I liked the format and the language. Made my pussy wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So this guy is a farm, dumber than dirt, or at least too dumb to find a job other than farming, yet is capable of writing iron-clad contracts that have the magic power to completely undo the "under duress" part of coercion law?

I'm not sure which is dumbest, the farmer, the twenty three year old model with a dope habit and apparently no learning curve and bullshit about not doing porn, or the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I like the imagery here - nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

why would anyone assume that farmers are stupid? and resort to farming only because they can find no other employment options? That comment was the most ignorant thing ive read in awhile...

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
It's a city thing

People who live in cities always assume farmers and ranchers are idiots. The learning curve is one of the things I like best when some suburban type moves out to the country and decides they're going to be farmers or ranchers. It makes me laugh the first time they try to drive a modern bucket loader, farm tractor or skid loader. Watching them work with livestock is usually pretty amusing as well. However, since this is stroke-porn, I'll live with the writers' conceit about people who prefer a rural lifestyle.

Of course a swimsuit model who has no friends or family to wire her the money to get her vehicle fixed, nor an agent who might be concerned when she failed to show up for a shoot is idiocy too. Hell, the only part of this story that didn't read like a bad porn movie was the disclaimer at the very beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the rest

I have been waiting for months for a part 2 is there one coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ashley's total degradation

Oh does this GREAT story need a sequel!!! More and more sex for Ashley: lots more oral; a ton of anal; pee-drinking; forced ( well, at first ) lesbian love-making; threesomes; gang-bangs; THE WORKS. Sex until Ashley is delerious; sex until she can't even think straight; ALL she can think of is cock!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I saw your illustrated story and I think this version would be even better than that if it also was illustrated.

Damn!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous