Ashley's Car Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkyscandal
inkyscandal
910 Followers

"Uh-huh... uh-huh... Yeah, I think I got some Vaseline around here someplace. Uh-huh. Okay, I will. Yeah, yeah... a lot of it, I get it. I'll shove her little vibrator up there for a while first. Lube it all up, too. Let her get good 'n used to that thing for a while. I can hold it in there with my thumb while I shag her 'lil pussy from behind. I bet she'll like that.

"Yeah. Mm-hm... I don't really care how long it takes; it'll be worth it. After two quickies, you know, I'm gonna have one o'them never-ending hard-ons. Perfect for speed-fucking her chickadee ass all night long. It won't matter how much lube we use, [snort!] she'll be begging me to cum long 'afore I do.

"Heh, heh... yeah. I'll try to get that on camera for you.

"Alright, man. Listen, I gotta go. She's looking a little tired up there on the machine. I don't want her to fall off and get hurt.

"Yeah. Oh, I will! Trust me. You have a good night too, man.

"Uh-huh. Bye now."

inkyscandal
inkyscandal
910 Followers
12