Ashley's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jwhit2009
Jwhit2009
168 Followers

"The risk of getting caught was part of the turn on," she explained to me. Each time that he would tell her what he wanted her to do she would think to herself "no way am I gonna do that," but would then find herself the next day doing exactly what Andy wanted.

"I don't know why I kept going back. The actual sex wasn't even that good."

"It was the situation," I told her. "You liked the naughtiness of it all."

"I did. What does that say about me?"

"It says you're a normal human with pervy thoughts like the rest of us," I told her smiling.

Eventually she moved into her own apartment, and one day Andy showed up with a camera. Over the next few hours he took pictures of her in all kinds of outfits, in all kinds of positions. I watched as Ashley walked into her closet and came out with a shoe box. I opened the box, smiled, and started looking through the pictures that were contained inside. Images of Ashley in sexy outfits, slowly being undressed. They where very suggestive pictures, but none where she was fully exposed. She looked great and you could tell she was enjoying showing off for the camera.

At the bottom of the box was another set of pictures in an envelope. These were from an older 35mm camera.

"What are these?" I asked.

"Oh those are some pics I took years ago to surprise my first boyfriend."

"May, I see them?"

"Ok, if you don't laugh. I was only 19."

I opened the envelope and pulled out the pictures. There was Ashley. Her hair was longer, darker. Her eyebrows thicker, her face and body younger. You could tell she took these pictures on her own. Up in her bedroom. There were pictures of her cleavage, some of her in a nightie. In the next 3 pictures she was completely naked, but she had positioned herself so that all her private parts where hidden. Her body was very sexy, but what I really noticed was her eyes. It was as if you could see the naughty girl just trying to get out. I now realized that Ashley might be shy and innocent but that she also had a very naughty side that had been trying to get out for years. I put the pictures down, and pulled her towards me. I kissed her hard, my tongue exploring her mouth. She responded, kissing me back, our bodies pressing against each other to get as close as possible. I took a step back and told her to undress for me. I loved how she would always do exactly what I asked.

I watched as she removed her top and unclasped her bra exposing her perky breasts; her nipples were as hard and excited as I was. She slid off her shorts, and then her panties. She was neatly trimmed, her legs restless and ready for me. Still dressed, I moved back to her and wrapped her in my arms again, feeling her naked body against my clothes. I reached my hand down between her legs and felt her wetness on my fingers. I turned her around and bent her over the bed. I pulled my cock out and pressed it against her cunt, teasing her with my head. I entered her slowly, using her hips as handles for my thrusts. I noticed the pictures were still spread out over the bed. I had never been very good at talking dirty, but with Ashley it just seemed to come naturally.

"Look at those pictures of yourself," I told her. "What a naughty girl you are." I saw her head look up and watched as she looked over the pictures while I was fucking her from behind.

"Do you like being a naughty girl, Ashley? I asked.

"Oh, yes I do," she responded lustfully. "I am a very bad girl," she added. I pulled out and shot my load over her back. I did not let her clean up but spun her around and dove down between her legs. It didn't take her long and she came hard.

The relationship with Andy went on for about three months. It was mostly based on them getting together to have sex. Ashley told me about the time he showed up at her place in a Limo. He came up to her apartment and handed her a wrapped box. Inside was a sexy dress. He had her put it on with no undergarments. She said the dress was not see through but that it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra.

Andy led her out to the car and the Limo driver held the back door open for them.

"Hello lovely lady," said the older driver as he helped her get into the car.

They sat in the back seat while Andy leaned forward and told the driver something. He sat next to her on the seat and as soon as the car was moving Andy started kissing her, telling her how hot she looked. His hand moved under her skirt, parting her legs. She leaned back letting him explore her, and then he went down on her.

"What about the driver?" I asked.

"Oh, he was driving I guess."

"You're lucky he didn't crash." I said, smiling. "How far did you go? Did he undress you?" I asked wondering just how much the Limo driver got to see.

"The dress never came off but ended up wrapped around my waist," she said, blushing.

I imagined her naked, spread out in the back of the Limo, Andy between her legs, and the Limo guy watching the show. I was so turned on.

"Did he make you cum?"

"Yes," she answered.

Just when I thought she couldn't surprise me anymore, Ashley told me about another guy she had a fling with. "Magnum," she called him. She told me she went out one night with a bunch of work friends. Magnum was a friend of one of the other girls' husbands. He took a quick liking to Ashley and she said he was great eye candy. He paid for all her drinks and then got her out on the dance floor. After about 30 minutes of them grinding together, he asked her if she wanted to cool off outside. When they got to the parking lot he didn't take long to pull her into his arms, and kiss her. She didn't resist and was enjoying his hands all over her. He led her to his car and into the back seat where they started to undress each other. This is when he got his nickname as his cock was huge and thick. He pulled out his Magnum condom and was ready to fuck her when their friends came pounding on the window. Ashley told me they invited her to come over to their house where Magnum was sleeping for the night, which she did. She ended up fucking him on the couch, but to me the hottest part of the story was that Ashley caught her friend's husband spying on them as they fucked and admitted to me that she enjoyed being watched.

Ashley told me that for a few weeks she juggled both Andy and Magnum. Sometimes having sex with Andy during the day and Magnum in the evenings. Then one night she and Andy went out to dinner and he was a jerk to the waiter. She had had enough and that was their last date. She told him the next day they were over. Magnum, size and all, was not the best lover, he had a difficult time keeping it up and seemed to have the IQ of a 15 year old. So she ended it with him too.

"I had decided I needed a break. Just wanted to be single for a while," she explained to me.

"Then this charming doctor started chatting with me at lunch," she said with a smile.

Part III: My Slave

She knew before I did, women usually do. We were in love. Yes, our sex life was great; I've never had better. But there was more, lots more. We had the same interests, the same goals in life, and shared the same family values. We both would rather stay home on a Saturday night and watch a movie, have sex, and then sleep in the next morning. We enjoyed going out for nice dinners and sharing dessert. She truly was my other half. Soon she was at my place more than she was at her own. I decided that it was time I bought my own place instead of renting. Of course I asked Ashley to help me find a place. We never talked about it but we both new we were looking for a place for the two of us. For our place.

At first she kept her apartment but was never there anymore. It didn't take long for us to move her things to our house. I asked her to marry me about 6 months after we moved in together and we got married a year later. Looking back at those first few years of marriage I can now see a pattern; signs of her personality showing through. She would follow me around the house, waiting to see what I was going do next. If I was on the computer, I would see her walk by checking on me every now and then to see if I was doing the same thing, or had moved on to something else. Besides reading, she didn't seem to have any other hobbies. She wasn't a TV watcher but would sit next to me on the couch and read while I watched my shows.

Eventually, I called her out on this behavior. She said that she was unaware of it and seemed to apologize, but also seemed hurt, as if I didn't want to hang around with her all the time. I told her that this was not the case but that we each just needed to have our free space, our own hobbies. Once we had this conversation she seemed to understand and eventually started to do her own things. After kids came into the picture, this became much easier for her and our relationship fell into a regular routine.

Once a month we would go out on a date night. Get a baby sitter for the evening and head out on our own. This was huge fun for us and great for our relationship. When we would get home after having had a few drinks the sex would always be intense and passionate One night, I had her on all fours and gave her ass a little slap before I was about to fuck her. To my surprise she moaned, "oh baby do that again, spank my ass." She was bent over, her ass in the air, waiting, for me to spank her. She wiggled her ass at me . God she looked hot. But I must admit, it was comical at first because I didn't know how hard to spank her. She kept encouraging me, telling me to spank her harder, pushing her exposed pussy and tight little ass hole up towards me. She began breathing hard. I slapped her ass a few more times, then her pussy This sent her over the edge and to my surprise she came. Yes, she orgasmed from a spanking.

I spent the next few days researching how to give a proper spanking. I was eager to try out what I had learned on my wife. However, she wasn't in the mood when I tried and actually laughed at me for suggesting the idea, as if that was something she would never do or even consider. I however was hooked on the idea and continued watching video's and reading about guys spanking women. This led me to many sites about dominant men and their submissive women. As I read these descriptions it made me think of my wife.

Ashley would let me make all the decisions; she preferred me to handle our budget, plan our vacations. We hardly ever argued, because she always let me get my way. She didn't like it when I would yell or become angry. I was never violent, never hit her, but she doesn't like confrontation. This just frustrated me more. It's not good having an argument with someone who won't argue back. I always felt she was keeping things in or holding things back and I knew this was not healthy for us. She needed to open up with me, be honest with me, to trust me. I wondered if treating her like a submissive wife would work. I started fantasizing about ordering her to take her clothes off and force her to confess to me what she was thinking. If I did not believe she was being honest with me, I would be able to take her over my lap and give her a good spanking. I found these thoughts very arousing. But it would also improve our lines of communication.

Our biggest fight occurred when she had spent over $700.00 on a shopping spree. The worst part was that she had tried to hide it from me by putting the expenses on a credit card that she still had from when she was single. She was slowly paying off the debt but was paying an insane amount of interest each month. I remember blowing up when I found out, yelling at her and then storming out. It was not the money that bothered me but the fact that she felt she had to hide it from me. That's what really hurt. I drove my car to a strip mall parking lot and just sat there in silence deciding what I should do. I was angry and imagined coming back home, making Ashley strip and fucking her roughly. Just to get even. The thought got me hard as a rock, which made me feel confused as I was supposed to be mad at her, but instead just wanted to go home and fuck her.

I sat in the car for an hour before I called her and told her I was on my way home. She said "okay," and informed me she had called her mom to come and pick up our daughter so we could talk. When I got home she was waiting for me in the family room. She looked like she had been crying, and was wearing a button down shirt with some jeans. I just wanted to take her in my arms, hug her, and tell her everything was gonna be ok. She apologized and told me how bad she felt. I asked her why she felt she had to lie to me and she said,

"Because I hate when you yell at me." I told her this only made things worse and she agreed.

"I don't blame you. You have every right to be mad at me, I'm not sure why I even did that. I can take back the clothes if you want. I haven't even worn any of them because I felt so guilty."

It was weird when it happened. I heard myself say it before I thought about what I was saying. "Take off your clothes," I told her.

"What? Why?" she looked confused.

"I want you to apologize to me naked," I said. She looked at me for a few moments in silence. I wondered what she was thinking. Then I saw her take off her shirt, and then remove her bra. She undid her jeans, and pulled them down off her legs. She slid her panties down, leaving herself bare and exposed to me. She looked so incredibly sexy.

"Tell me again you're sorry." I said.

Ashley took in a deep breath, paused and then said, "I'm sorry I lied to you, I never meant to hurt you." With that I couldn't stand it any more. I took her in my arms and kissed her passionately. I was not rough with her at all, in fact we made love that evening and remained naked for the rest of the night. For the entire next week, each day at work I would see her in my mind undressing before me, her body shaking as she apologized. She looked so innocent, so vulnerable, I just wanted to protect her. By the time we would go to sleep at night I was ready to explode and fucked her every night that week. Ashley was very willing and enjoyed the nightly sex as much as I did.

I started experimenting with her submissive side. I would text her while I was at work and direct her to take off her bra by the time I arrived home. I started ordering her around in bed more than I had in the past. Taking her in different positions. Holding her arms above her head. Pinning her against the wall. I liked to dress her up and take sexy pictures of her in different positions. I loved slowly undressing her and then having great sex. She was both willing and enjoying our new game as well, often calling me "master." I liked when she did that. I told her about the web sites I had found. She too started reading about submissive women. She would often call me at work and tell me how turned on she was. At night we would read stories to each other that we had discovered during the day and then end up having great sex.

Life was good and our new found bedroom play was a great addition to an already good sex life. Until Ashley got pregnant with our second child. Don't get me wrong, I love our kids, but they sure slow down adult play time. Her Libido dropped and I was left playing on the internet; reading and chatting with others that have the same pervy thoughts as Ashley and I. It was over a year before we started to get back into the groove and have fun again.

"What would you like for your birthday, this year?" Ashley asked.

I knew this question would be coming and I had an idea that I was hoping she would be willing to do.

"I want you to be my slave for a weekend." I said, hiding my excited anticipation.

"Wow, a whole weekend. What would you do?"

I explained that I had done some reading on the topic. We would have some limits, some things we both know she wouldn't do. She would have some safe words. I told her "If you use the safe words too much then the game would end." Overall she just had to trust me. She didn't say yes right away. She asked me if she could have a few days to think about it. I found that interesting that she asked, instead of telling me that she needed a few days. Over the next few days, she had many questions and admitted she did not like the unknown. Ashley wanted to know exactly what was going to be asked of her. I gave her some examples but told her I didn't want her to know the specifics. I calmly told her she would be bound, spanked and naked a lot. I would have some new toys for her. I also told her that I know her very well. I know what she can do physically and what she doesn't like. I advised her that she needed to trust me and that I would take good care of her. That if she let go, I believed she would really enjoy herself. That was my goal for the weekend.

It took a few more days and more questions, but eventually she agreed. We set the weekend up and had the kids going to grandma's. I couldn't wait to get home from work on Friday and start playing. All week long I had prepared what we would be doing. Teasing her every day with possible ideas of what she would be doing and what I had in store for her. I could tell she was starting to get nervous, very nervous. So I felt it best that we go over our rules and set our boundaries.

Safe words; Red means stop. Yellow means slow down or not so hard. Brenda her mom's name puts a stop to the whole game.

Limits; No anal. She does not like anal. Nothing that would leave a permanent mark, such as body piercings or tattoos. No public displays. We need to be discreet when out in public. If someone should come to the door, or if someone we know should approach us when we are out, the game will stop until we are alone again.

Allowed; You must obey me. You can ask questions. You will be punished if you disobey. Bondage, rope play, rough sex, exhibitionism, all allowed.

Punishments; Spankings, bondage, humiliation.

Ashley's eyes where huge as saucers as she looked over my list. But she didn't object or protest. Never did she say "no way," never did she look at me and laugh or tell me to fuck off. She was going to go through with it. She was going to be my slave for the weekend. My heart was racing with anticipation. The day finally came and by the time I got home the kids were already gone. The house was cleaned and all the windows by the street had been covered as I had asked her to do. She was wearing her shorts and a snug fitting t-shirt. She had not been allowed to shave her legs and bush in 3 days. We had not had sex in 3 days either and she had not masturbated. We were ready to begin.

I told her to wait downstairs while I went up and set up our bedroom. I set our video camera on the tripod and hooked it up so the image was also displayed on the television. This would force her to see herself on the screen. I used a bed sheet to create a back drop and added extra lighting I had brought up from the basement. The room was ready, it was time to get my wife. When Ashley entered the room, she looked surprised but not as nervous as I expected. I told her where I wanted her to stand and then gave her the prepared script I had written for her to read. I told her not to start reading until I said so. The camera was turned on and as I had wanted, the image of her framed on the screen made her smile and squirm at the same time. I hit record and told her to begin reading slowly, clearly, and loudly and to follow the directions.

"Hello, my name is Ashley and on this date of June 3rd 2011, I have agreed to give up all my rights, all my freedoms, to my husband Joel for the next 3 days." I watched as her eyes read, her first set of directions. She did not hesitate, and pulled her top up and over her head then placed it on the floor. She looked hot in her red lace bra that I had picked out the night before. I saw her checking her self out on the TV screen.

Jwhit2009
Jwhit2009
168 Followers