Ashley's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part V My Sub wife Shared

Summer came and we got busy with camps and family trips. With the kids home Ashley had less time to do specific sub tasks. We still tried to have fun when we could. One Saturday I was watching football; one child was asleep and the other was staying over at a friend's. I was sitting on the couch and chatting with another dom online. Ashley was next to me on the couch. He asked to see her on cam. I immediately became excited. I told her to stand up, and then I turned the cam on. She was wearing a purple low cut shirt, shorts and no shoes. She looked very cute. I had her bend over, twirl around, and pose in all different positions. Following my instructions, she slowly removed each article of clothing until she was naked, exposing herself to the guy on cam. I was so turned on by this and, from Ashley's reaction, she was too.

When I got her naked I took her over my lap and, with him watching, I spanked her ass and pussy. She was so turned on. She begged me to allow her to cum. I told her not yet, and we continued to play with her and tease her. I ended up going down on her and allowing her to cum on cam. It was so hot. She was still dripping wet when we went to bed that night. I gladly fucked her as she thanked me for fucking her slutty pussy.

Over the next few weeks I could not get the image of her naked in front of another guy out of my mind. It was so hot. I told her how much this turned me on and that I wanted her to start chatting online with other guys. I set up an account for her and told her she had to find 20 minutes a few days a week to chat in private with another guy. I had complete access to the chat sessions so I could see what they talked about. She was a natural and the guys loved chatting with her. On the days she chatted she would get so worked up and excited that she would be waiting for me at the door when I came home. Almost ready to jump me the second I walked in. One time she followed me upstairs, and we fucked in our bedroom closet.

One of the guys she chatted with, James, was not too far from where we lived. They seemed to hit it off. Their chats always ended with at least one of them cumming. I started chatting with him as well. He was easy to talk to. Not cocky like many of the guys online. I would set up times for them to cam together; it was such a turn on, him working her up and me finishing the job. He kept asking if we could meet for drinks. At first I was resistant, after all this was my wife. I was torn between what I've been taught is right, and what was turning me on. Ashley thought the idea of meeting up with him was hot but was worried that the reality of the situation would cause me to get jealous or look at her differently. Of course in the end, as a good submissive wife, she knew the decision was up to me.

James brought up the idea of meeting up with us just for drinks with no sex. Ashley seemed okay with the idea but I was skeptical that they could meet for "just drinks." It took me about 3 months of toying with the idea, weighing the pros and cons. Ashley and I would role play the situation. It turned us both on. I told her that if we were going to do this she had to be honest with me. This was not something she should do because I wanted it. This was something she should do because she was into it as well. I finally decided it was time and that he was the right guy. We set up a meeting for "just drinks." James and I decided that Ashley would wear a low cut top, lace bra, skirt with no panties, and heels. We picked a bar half way between each of our houses and set up a date to meet.

Ashley and I arrived at the bar before James. We were both nervous, yet excited. She looked stunning. At 33 she still had a young and innocent appearance. People at the bar had no idea what a little perv my wife was. They sat us down at a curved booth. I was texting with James and knew he was on his way and would be here shortly. When he arrived he gave Ashley a warm hug and shook my hand. He sat down next to Ashley.

We sat at the table, just the three of us. James, my wife, and I. There was no small talk, no 'how do you do, I 'm James.' It's not like they didn't know each other, after all we had chatted online, she had exposed herself to him on the web cam. But this was different, this was real and it was happening right in front of me. The noise of the bar seemed distant as I watched his hands rub her bare legs, slowly moving up under her skirt. I could hardly breath, as he leaned in to kiss her. Like a good sub, she looked over at me for permission.

"Go ahead." I told her. I watched the surreal seen before me. My wife kissing this stranger, as his hands explored under her skirt. I could see her turn towards him, opening her legs, inviting him in. They continued groping, touching and kissing. They could hardly keep their hands off each other. I worried that we would cause a scene. I didn't want to draw attention to us. I knew of another bar down the street that was darker, the tables more private. I told them we should head there. It was a warm November night, in the 50's; we all had light jackets on. Ashley and James left their jackets open and walked arm and arm down the street behind me as I led the way to the next bar. Every time we would stop at a cross walk, they would start making out. Tonguing each other with locked lips. Groping each other. It was so hot to see. As we continued walking, I noticed Ashley's hand was down the front pocket of James pants and she was stroking his cock. He also had not worn underwear. She had a huge smile on her face like a kid in a candy store.

When we arrived at the bar all the private booths were full and there was a long wait. I knew I had to get them somewhere so they could have more fun. I decided to take them to my car in the parking garage. They continued to walk arm in arm. When we entered the elevator he moved Ashley against the wall and slid his hand under her skirt, lifting it up so I had a view of him fingering my wife's wet pussy. They held that position, kissing all the way until the doors opened for our floor. I led the way to my car. I motioned for them to get into the back seat and I got in the front. I didn't start the car but moved the seats up to give them more room. They were immediately making out, hands all over each other.

"Now it's time for dessert," James said, as he lifted up her skirt and went down on her. I watched her as she threw her head back. Ashley was in heaven as this stranger licked her soaking pussy. I reached from the front seat to the back and grabbed her hand, holding on as he brought her to orgasm. Her hand squeezed mine with a vice like grip. I saw her body convulse and she shook and thrashed with a shattering intensity. As soon as she was done, she looked at both of us, dazed, and with wanton lust in her eyes and said she really needed to get fucked. I told her that would be fine but she needed to first give him a blow job. She had no problem with that, quickly unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock. He was fully erect, cut, and about the same size as me. She took him in her mouth easily and bobbed up and down like a pro. As she was doing this I pulled out the condom I had brought, just in case something like this were to happen. I handed it to her before he came, so that she could put it on him.

Once the condom was on she didn't waste any time and climbed up on top of James straddling his waist and slid him right inside of her. She was moaning as she moved up and down on his shaft. I couldn't believe what I was watching. My wife fucking another man. He had pulled her top down in front and was sucking on her erect nipples, his hands grabbing her butt cheeks and helping her move. It was a good thing the car windows had steamed up since any people walking by would have gotten a great show. It didn't take James very long and he let out a loud moan as he reached his climax while fucking my wife. They sat there, with him still inside her for a couple of minutes, kissing and touching. He was talking to her, telling her how hot she was.

I took a few pictures of James and my wife like that. Then I told her to sit next to him so I could get some more. He cleaned himself up and she moved in next to him. James put his arm around Ashley and pulled her close to him. Her top was still down, her tits exposed, nipples sticking out. The car smelled like sweat and sex. She held onto his limp cock and I took a few more pictures. Then, to James' and my surprise, Ashley suddenly started sucking on him once again. It didn't take long for him to get hard again. I asked James if he had brought any more condoms since I figured they could go another round. He hadn't, since he really believed this was going to be a no sex date. Unfortunately I had only brought one condom. This was my wife and I was not gonna take any chances. We all knew and agreed there would be no unprotected sex. I drove James back to his car as he and my wife continued to play in the back seat.

Once James left, Ashley moved up to the front seat. I asked her how she felt, and she said that it was all very fun and exciting. She wanted to make sure I was ok. I told her how hot I thought the whole thing was and we talked about how fast the night went. I reached my hand over and rubbed her still wet pussy. I was also incredibly turned on and aroused. When we got home I fucked her hard that night and then twice the next day. In fact we fucked more that next week then we had since our honeymoon.

Ashley and I continue to live in a Dom/Sub relationship. This has worked very well for us. We have continued to explore and grow together. It's not for everyone. I have not shared her since that night. We still chat with James and have talked about meeting up again but things are busy with work, kids and our personal life. That was just a small part of us. It was fun and we have no regrets. Hopefully, when we are older and look back at our lives we will be glad of the risks we took. Too many couples we know struggle within their relationship. I think we both realize how lucky we are that we found each other. We are more deeply in love with each other now than we have ever been. For my birthday this year Ashley got me one of those "Life is Good" shirts. This could not be more true. Life is Good and I'm a very lucky guy.