Ashley's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to read, for me. "I will refer to my husband as master over the next 3 days unless we are out in public, at which time I will call him honey. I agree to do as he says, when he says. I will ask him for permission to eat, sleep, go to the bathroom and anything else I may need." As directed Ashley slid her pants down, revealing her matching red lace panties. Before she started to read again I told her to slowly spin around. She looked stunning. I was hard already.

"I understand that if I fail to follow my masters orders he has the right to punish me as he chooses except for the pre-defined limits we have established. I also understand that at any time I can end this game by saying Brenda." My lovely slave then began to remove her bra and panties as directed. It was odd because I had of course seen her naked hundred's of times before this moment. Yet there was something so hot about this, almost like I was seeing her naked for the first time again. Her body looked great. She has such a sexual energy about her which was evident on the screen.

She continued reading. "Having stated the above I, Ashley, now stand here naked, in front of my new master. Ready to serve him as he wishes." She put the directions on the floor and stood there, waiting for her next orders. I told her how hot she looked and watched her blush as she looked at herself on TV. I had her spin for me again. Then I told her to pinch her nipples. I let her enjoy that for a minute. I told her to rub herself for me. She was wobbly, her knees buckling as she touched herself.

"You wet slut?

"Oh yes." she responded breathing hard.

"Yes master." I reminded her.

"Yes master." she replied while still touching herself.

I told her to stop and place her hands up behind her head. I left her standing there and went into the closet and pulled out some rope I had stashed away with some other toys for the weekend. I tied her wrists together behind her back, then pulled the rope between her legs and up along her front and around her neck. I told her to get on her knees.

With the camera still rolling I had her suck my cock. I treated her mouth like a hole and started fucking her face. Every once in a while I pushed my cock down her throat until she gagged, all while tightly holding the back of her head. I'm not huge, about 7' cut, yet I expected her to stop me, to tell me it was too much, but she didn't. In fact it all seemed to turn her on. I was tempted to cum down her throat, but I had done that before. What I wanted to do was something she had never let me do. I pulled my cock out and shot all over her face and then I left her there on her knees and told her to look at her slutty self on the camera.

While she sat there I prepared the bed for the next part of the plan. I placed a large plastic garbage bag down on the bed, followed by a couple of old bath towels. I shut off the camera and had Ashley lie down on her back with her ass over the towels. She still had the dried cum on her face and chest and asked for a towel to clean herself up. I said, "no."

I told her to spread her legs wide, revealing her wet, hairy pussy. I got a hot cloth and placed it over her cunt for a few minutes. I then rubbed shaving cream over her pubes, and proceeded to shave her bald. This took longer than I had expected but I wanted to be careful as I did not want to cut her. My razor vibrates and I used the handle against her clit, sometimes sliding it inside her. She was moaning and squirming throughout the shave. When I was done I had her get up on all fours, and then shaved her from behind as well.

I stood her up and took her to our shower where I bathed her. I allowed her to shave her legs while I watched, and I touched her tits, pulled her nipples, and fingered her bald pussy as much as I wanted. I was really enjoying myself, the control was such a rush and although she wasn't saying much she seemed to be quite turned on as well. When we got out of the shower I dried her off and told her I would give her 20 minutes in the bathroom alone. She could do whatever she needed to do (except masturbate) and should fix her hair, and put on make up as I was taking her out to dinner.

When she came out of the bathroom, naked, I had her first of many gifts for that weekend ready for her. Her face was in shock when she opened it and found a remote controlled egg shaped vibrator. I took the egg from her and had her get on the bed. She was still wet and the egg easily slid in. I had her stand and I used the remote to turn it on. Her face lit up. Ashley moaned from the sensations deep within her.

"Your gonna make me cum if you do that much," she said.

"Your not allowed to cum until I say."

"I'll do my best, master," she responded obediently.

I had her follow me into the closet and picked out a brown button down top with a thigh high skirt with no undergarments allowed. She had some sexy high heel shoes as well. I took her out to a restaurant in another town since I didn't want to be seen by anyone we knew. The drive was a bit longer but it went fast because I was playing with the remote control. Turning it on until she was squirming, and then right when she couldn't take it anymore I would shut it off. I had her undo the buttons on her shirt and enjoyed reaching in and playing with her nipples. I pulled and twisted more then I usually would, yet again, she didn't stop me or say any of the safe words.

The restaurant I chose was one of those romantic fondue places. They give each couple their own private booth. Except for the occasional passer by you really could not be seen. I had told her to button up her top so it revealed just a bit of cleavage before we entered the restaurant. When we were waiting for the waiter I turned the vibrator on and I think we were both surprised at how loud it seemed in the restaurant. I didn't leave it on when the waiter approached.

The waiter came and told us about the daily specials. I ordered wine for Ashely and a rum and coke for me. I caught him checking her out and could hardly blame him, her tits looked great in the top she had on. Once he walked away I had her undo one more button on her blouse. I told her how sexy she looked and moved closer to her so I could place my hand on her thigh and gently stroke her smooth leg. I started turning the vibrator on and off in short bursts. When the waiter returned with our drinks, I watched to see if he noticed her extra undone button, if he did he didn't show it.

Between the 2nd and 3rd courses I had her undo one more button. It would now be obvious to the waiter. When the waiter returned with the main dish I saw his eyes zoom right in on her cleavage. It was hard for him to hide his surprise. I was so turned on from exposing her to him. I could feel my erection throbbing in my pants. As we ate our meal the waiter returned a few times to make sure we where happy. He was good at making small talk with her and the thought that he was getting turned on by my wife was a huge turn on for me as well.

By the time dessert came, Ashley had finished her 2nd glass of wine. My hand had been under her skirt massaging her bald wet pussy throughout the meal. She was squirming as she sat. I turned the vibratory on and watched her expressions. She was trying so hard to contain her excitement.

"May I cum master?" She asked, with a whisper.

"Not yet." I said, as I turned off the vibrator. I had plans for her, and as hot as it would be to see her orgasm at the restaurant, I wanted to wait. I got up to leave for the restroom and looked down at her from the waiter's point of view. I told her to undo one more button. She did, then seductively moved her arm and turned to the side. I could easily make out her whole tit and some nipple as well. It was so damn hot. I told her if the waiter returned to the table to reach for her wine glass. This would give him a great view.

I went to the rest room and took longer then I wanted to as it was hard to piss with an erection. Not knowing what might be going on at our table was making me even harder. Sure enough when I got back the waiter was there chatting with her. I wasn't jealous, in fact, I found the sight of him hitting on her very hot. I was tempted to hand him the remote control when I got to the table. When he saw me coming he excused himself and went past me, not making eye contact.

"What happened?" I asked. Ashley had a devilish smile, she seemed to be enjoying showing off as much as I enjoyed showing her off.

"He came back with the bill and when I reached for the wine he took a good look down my shirt. He asked me if I enjoyed the dinner and where we were from, and if we had ever been here before. I don't think he looked at my face the whole time," she said with a smile.

"Its time to go." I said and I had her do up a couple of her buttons before we walked back to the car.

She had to use the restroom on the way out and was in there for quite awhile. When she came out she told me she couldn't pee with the vibrator in and hoped her master didn't mind but she took it out to pee. I asked her if she put it back in and she said she did. She was a natural at being submissive to me and I was really enjoying our evening together. When we got into the car I couldn't stand it anymore. I moved the car to a more secluded parking spot, undid my seat belt and hers, and went down between her legs.

She was dripping wet as expected. I told her to hold her lips apart, as I tongued her clit. I continued to use the vibrator, turning it off and on. What really got her going was when I pulled on the string attached to the vibrator. I would pull the vibrator out just past her pussy lips and then push it back in. She grabbed a handful of my hair as she moaned and breathed heavily.

"Please master, may I cum?"

"Beg me to cum, slut."

"Oh please master, be kind to your slut and allow her to cum. You make me so horny master." She sounded almost desperate.

"You may cum but I want to hear it, I want you to be loud," I told her.

"Thank you master. You're so good to me." I continued licking her tasty pussy and playing with the vibrator. Her entire body was rocking back and forth. It didn't take long and her body erupted. She was shaking, her hands grabbing at me. She was moaning and screaming louder then she had ever done before. It was so damn hot. She was all sweaty when we where done. Panting, with a look of fulfillment. As we drove home we talked about our evening so far. I asked her if she liked being my slave. She told me she did, that this was more fun then she had expected it to be and I was very good at being her master. I don't believe she was just saying those things, I really think she meant it. The smell of her sex and sweat filled the car and I reached over and played with her bald, wet pussy as we drove home.

I made her undress as soon as we entered the house. I told her she was to remain naked for the rest of the night. I gave her a half hour of free time, to do whatever she wanted. I pretended to do some things around the house myself but was enjoying watching my slave walk around naked. We ended up on the couch together and started making out. I led her back upstairs to our bedroom. I had her lie down on the bed, face down. I put a pillow under her hips to raise her ass. I then placed velcro cuffs around her wrists and ankles. I surprised her by pulling straps out from under the bed and attaching them to each of her cuffs. She looked so hot tied to the bed spread eagle like that. I took some pictures. I then got out a flogger I had purchased and showed her. The look on her face was priceless. She looked both excited yet scared. I gently stroked the flogger down her back, ass and legs. I used the handle between her legs rubbing up and down her exposed pussy lips. Her entire body shuddered against her restraints. She was so wet, I just wanted to dive in and taste her. Again I teased her ass with the flogger, then without warning, I gave her ass a good swat. She screamed and moaned at the same time, tugging against the cuffs. I repeated the swat a few times on each ass cheek. You could see them starting to redden. I flogged along her back, her legs and inner thighs. Then I flogged her pussy. This really had an effect on her, she started moaning and asking for more.

"Please master, punish your slut sir."

"Have you been bad?" I asked.

"Oh yes master."

"How have you been bad?"

"I exposed myself to a waiter tonight, master," she said on her own.

"Then you deserve to be punished, my little slut."

"Yes, master punish your slut."

I did a few more swats with the flogger on her ass then dropped it and started using my hand. Her ass was shining red at this point. She looked magnificent. I expected her to ask me to stop but she didn't. I kept going, spanking her more then I ever had. She was enjoying it all. I was so proud and pleased with her. And I was so incredibly aroused. I would spank her pussy a few times then her ass. She was ready to cum again and asked for my permission. I told her to go ahead and cum for her master. It didn't take long and her entire body shook with her shattering climax, her arms and legs pulling against the restraints. I told her how hot she was and how much she turned me on. I removed my pants and mounted her from behind while she was still in the straps. She was soaking wet and I easily slid right in. I started fucking her. She felt so good, tight from this angle, and seeing her pull against the restraints was so damn hot, I came deep inside her in a short time.

I left her lying there, panting, while I went to the bathroom, cleaned up and drank some water. I came out and looked at her, enjoying the view of my lovely tied up slave wife. I finally undid her restraints and let her clean up. When she came back I was on the bed naked on my belly. I told her I wanted a massage. She proceeded to give me a great sensual and loving massage over the next hour. She did every part of my body and even sucked my cock at the end. This time I let her swallow my cum and made sure she licked up every last drop,which she joyfully did like a good, obedient slave. We fell asleep naked in each others arms.

The next morning we both enjoyed sleeping in without kids around to wake us up. I had her go to the bathroom and told her to clean herself up then come out when she was done. I had another surprise package waiting for her. She opened it up and her mouth dropped open when she saw her new collar with attached nipple clamps. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. I told her to get down on her knees. My weekend slave wife nervously, but obediently complied. I then went behind her and placed the collar around her neck. I could feel a shiver run down her body. It was a powerfully erotic moment. I went around to the front and pinched her nipples to make them nice and erect for the clamps. I applied each clamp and adjusted it so they wouldn't fall off but were not on very tight. I figured there would be plenty of time to tighten them down as the day went on.

I took some pictures of my hot and slutty wife on her knees with her new collar and clamps. Then I told her to go downstairs and make pancakes for her master. I remained upstairs and got ready for the day. My head was spinning with images of her exposed at the table the night before, tied to the bed, and now naked in our kitchen with the collar and clamps on. When I got downstairs the pancakes were just hitting the grill. She had my coffee ready and poured it for me as I sat down at the table.

"Anything else you need master?" My lovely, naked collared wife asked. I looked her over, she was beaming and really enjoying herself. I told her how hot she looked and I asked her if she enjoyed being naked. She told me at first it was very distracting but she got used to it pretty quickly and was actually now enjoying the sensations. I reached up and tugged on the chains attached to her nipples and collar. She moaned and moved closer to me, her eyes looking up at me with both lust and affection. I pulled her down towards me and gave her a deep tongue kiss, which she eagerly returned. I then spun her around, smacked her ass and told her the pancakes were gonna burn.

As we ate our breakfast I couldn't help but take some pictures of her. It was so hot. Seeing her eat with nothing on but the collar and clamps. As soon as we were done I cleaned off the table and told her to get up on top, on all fours. I took some pictures of her with the collar on and the clamps on her nipples. First a few from the front, her tits hanging down, the chains from the clamps dangling below them. Then a few from behind. Her ass looked great and her bald pussy was glistening from her wetness. I fingered her from behind and then went to the cabinet and got a wooden spoon. I smacked her ass with it and I think we were both surprised at how much it stung. She let out a scream and her ass was instantly red where the spoon had made contact. I hit her with it a few more times. I could tell this was really hurting her more than turning her on. Yet for some reason she still wasn't using the safe words. She really was playing the part of sex slave. How did I get so lucky? I thought to myself. I stopped and took some pics of her red ass, then I had her lay down on her back. That's when the phone rang. It was her folks, our oldest daughter had a stomach ache. They were headed to our house bringing the kids home..... Shit. Game over.

Part IV Wife becomes a Sub.

Having enjoyed our brief moment into the world of master/slave our life took on an interesting change. At night in the bedroom we continued to have great sex and Ashley liked me to toss her around, smack her ass, and take charge, but as soon as we were out of the bedroom we were a regular married couple again. This went on for a few months; every so often I would try to take our new game out of the bedroom. Depending on her mood she would sometimes allow this. If I asked for a drink when I got home, she would gladly get me one. A playful smack on the ass; a passionate kiss in the kitchen when the kids weren't around. Sometimes I would come up behind her and pull her towards me groping her breasts or sliding my hand down her pants. This would sometimes cause a moan or a hug, and some hot kissing in return. Other times I would get a cold shoulder or, worse, plain out rejection. This I found frustrating and it was starting to bother to me.

The final straw came when I found out Ashley had lied to me once again. She kept something from me instead of telling me. She said that she didn't want to get me angry. I told her how hurt I was; that I have never lied to her. Yet I felt I had to do some soul searching. Why does the one person in the world I am closest to feel like she can't trust me and tell me things? I decided right then and there not to get angry, not to yell, but to take control and dominate her.

"Take off your clothes," I firmly told her in the middle of our discussion about what had happened.

She looked up at me, rolled her eyes, but then obeyed and removed her clothes.

"Come here and get over my lap." Without hesitation she did as I asked. I placed my hand over her ass and said, "You have lied to me and for that you should be punished. Do you accept your punishment?" I asked

"Yes Master," she said quietly.

I spanked her ass; it seemed to ring loudly in our room that night. Maybe that was because the kids were sleeping and I didn't want them to hear this. I hardly spanked her. Her ass was barely red. I had spanked her much harder, for much longer when we had played. Yet when I was done, she had tears in her eyes. I pulled her into bed with me. We laid there, her head on my chest. She apologized again and then we drifted off to sleep. It was odd but we seemed closer the next day. I wasn't angry and had forgiven her. I liked the way we had resolved our issue. It felt over to me. In so many arguments that couples have there is never closure. This can build up over years and break a couple apart. I feel this allowed closure for us. It was an illuminating realization.