Ashley's Tale 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

When we were finally naked, we teased him a bit more, before I straddled his head and she straddled his chest. My dripping pussy was inches from his mouth as Bonnie and I started to kiss and finger each other, right above him. He groaned, partially in need, partially in frustration. We didn't leave him hanging for long, we both reached our bliss quickly, my orgasm striking in sympathy to hers, although I was seconds away from coming by myself anyway.

I gave Bonnie one last long kiss before she backed up. I lowered my wet heat onto his mouth as Bonnie engulfed his pulsing shaft in hers. I gasped out as his tongue hungrily entered my warmth, licking and sucking the honey from my core. Bonnie looked so sexy and beautiful as she moved her hips, his hard long cock being devoured by her wet heat.

Between watching her and him teasing my engorged clit with his rough tongue I arched my back and ground myself on his face as I reached a second orgasm. As I was coming I both heard and felt them join me, caught up in our magical connection I dragged them with me into rapture.

When we caught our breath Tom asked, "Can you untie me now?"

I moved and leaned down to his ear, and pulling out my best sultry succubus voice I breathed out, "No, you are our toy tonight, and I'm not done yet."

I smiled when I felt a fresh surge of lust from him.

I pulled Bonnie down next to Tom, it was time to tease him some more. Besides, I wanted to taste my lovers juices all mixed together. I sat on her face and dove for her sweet juice mixed with his manly musk. She gasped as I snaked my tongue inside her, literally, growing it out longer as I cleaned her out. She whimpered in pleasure into my labia as I ran my silky lips across her clit, my tongue expertly massaging her g-spot.

Her whole body shook and quivered as I held her on the edge, forcing her body to rise higher before I released her into an intense and long orgasm. I looked over in satisfaction at Tom's obvious readiness. This time, Bonnie claimed his mouth while I took him reverse cowgirl. He lasted a long time, even without my interference. It was wonderful. My tight warmth gripped him as he filled me, greedily milking him as my body once again reached ecstasy.

I was glowing and completely satiated, I gave him a languorous kiss before untying him. Bonnie and I cuddled against him from either side and we talked softly for a while before I fell asleep.

It wasn't too much later, when I woke up, my arms and legs tied down to the bed, Bonnie and Tom looking at me mischievously. It was quite a while before I got to sleep a second time...

Chapter 27

The next morning Bonnie and Tom were off to work and I looked down at my phone. As if doing that would get me a job to do. Strangely at that moment I heard a knock at the door. I snorted and answered it.

The same two goons from homeland security from the other day were standing there. One asked to come in and I waved them inside and offered them a seat on the couch. I really needed to get a new one of those, I got a weird look when they noticed the crushed side. Goon number two finally got to the point.

"Well, the president decided to go with the challenge option. If more come later he may contact the Angels and try and work something out. Basically we are here because... well the president requested that you do it."

Knowing that either answer I gave will probably get us screwed over, and that my mother did not want to help this president, gave me pause. The dream really was the tipping point in my mind, I knew what would happen if I said no. That it might happen anyway was a concern, but wasn't a given. So why did I feel like I was betraying my family when I answered?

"Yes, I'll fight the challenge."

They didn't react outwardly, projecting the non feeling act of a Fed, but the feelings of surprise coming from them told me they had expected me to say no.

"Just give me a few minutes to pack."

I loved being me. Blonde, cute as hell and short, but I didn't want to be as famous as my mom and my aunt, so I changed my appearance completely. Yes I played with my breast size a lot, but I hardly ever did a complete change like this.

This time I got an outward reaction of surprise when I walked out six inches taller, my long blonde hair now short and red. My skin was even paler and I had a few freckles on my nose and one or two on my cheeks. I made my breasts a D-cup and gave myself a nice tight ass and long legs.

I was wearing a t-shirt and sweats, mostly because they are a hundred percent cotton and I could change those too. I still looked hot of course, I wasn't sure it was possible for a succubus to make herself ugly, no matter what size, form or coloring I chose. But except for someone who could read energy, like another supernatural who had met me, there is no way anyone could know it was me.

Goon one opened his mouth, closed it, opened it and said, "Who the fuck are you?"

My laughter tinkled, my voice a little higher in pitch but also softer so it would be cute, and not grating. "I assume it will be taped if not televised, I have no intention of becoming famous. I'm Ashley of course, you know, a succubus."

I winked and headed for the door. "Aren't you boys coming?"

I could have opened a portal to D.C., I could also fight with all my power, but I was going to be careful. The government thought my powers were weaker, because up until now they were. I did not think it a good idea to let them know things had changed. I realized it was a dangerous idea to try and use minimal force in a challenge to the death, but I had the feeling I needed to.

On the trip to the airport I pulled out my phone to let Bonnie and Tom know I was heading to D.C. That's all I said, we had talked about it and they would understand the rest without my saying anything else in a message the government would probably see. Waiting for us at the airport was a Learjet. I have to admit, I was expecting tickets for coach.

The plane ride was very boring. The goons weren't up for conversation so I pulled out my phone and played Angry Birds in the Demonic Dimension. There must have been thirty different ones in the last twenty years. It was very addicting. Luckily it was only about thirty minutes and we were landing at Dulles.

The arch-demon, or demon in charge, was at the Washington monument. He wanted to make sure he could be easily found, and had been waiting for the leader of America to answer his challenge. It almost made the Demon appear stupid to be that naïve, and in a way he was. Naïve that is. He was limited to the demonic way of thinking. There was no diversity of governments there, they were all dictatorships, and all had been defended or lost to challenges at one time or another. It was all they knew.

It would be about an hour drive, normally just thirty minutes, but because of fighting damage to the city streets, it would take longer. The first half hour my mind was going in circles. Am I doing the right thing? Should I have said no? And of course the obvious doubt, am I about to die? It got to the point I focused inward completely and started to meditate.

I worked through the questions and calmed my emotions. I was so far under the agent had to shake me. When I opened my eyes we were there. I got out of the car and walked toward the monument, any demon that attempted to bar my way wouldn't live to regret it, I simple incinerated them. I hated doing it, but if I was soft, I would have to kill all of them before getting to the leader. Ruthlessness would keep most of them alive, as they would not dare to challenge me now.

As I neared the steps by the monument I called out. "I am the champion of the leader of this land. Come out so I may kill you and send your pitiful troops home."

Luckily, my voice wasn't as unsteady as I felt. I actually sounded supremely confident. I was also worried about this being taped, I could hear the late night news now with the political commentators. Look at how ruthless she is, is that American? Do we really want her, or those like her, here in our country?

They wouldn't understand, sometimes you had to meet your enemy on their terms. In other words, ruthlessly. The Demon stepped down, assessing me as I assessed him. He was six foot five, probably two hundred and twenty pounds, all muscle. That part didn't bother me, it wouldn't have even if I was still my normal five foot two. What bothered me was how strong his magic felt.

Was it stronger than mine? I couldn't tell, it was too close to guess. He felt like my mother, or Jezebel felt, which is to say, strong. I almost laughed at the cliché of it when his voice boomed out.

"You shall die, and this demesne will be mine. Your blood is weak from living here on this primitive world."

We both struck then, neither taken unaware. Fire erupted around us both, then focused into small streams. Testing, draining the others power. He was strong and fast, but when I embraced my magic, my witch heritage slowed time around me. It was almost easy, blocking his strikes. It was also frustrating, no matter how fast I moved my attacks around his shield he adapted.

Impossible...

It didn't make sense to me; he shouldn't be fast enough to adjust his shield's points of strength to my speed. I studied his technique, and when I understood it, I almost lost control of my magic in surprise. He wasn't consciously controlling his shield, just his attacks. I didn't know how to do it myself, yet, but somehow he keyed his magic to mine. His magic was matching mine directly, not controlled by his mind at all, just linked to his will somehow.

That made the solution quite obvious, I rushed him and punched him in the throat as hard as I could. He didn't have the speed or even the perception of my movement to begin to block. When he gasped I punched him hard in the solar plexus. At that point he lost control of his magic, my fire dove in quickly and claimed his life. I just stood there then, at a loss. I felt... uneasy.

I expected to feel good. After all, I had just freed America from their attack, yet, I felt nothing. I was numb. It was horrifying. I was twenty four, just shy of my twenty fifth birthday, and I had just killed another intelligent being for the first time in my life. More than one, and as the pressures of the moment left I wondered just how necessary it was to kill those sentries. Couldn't I have just knocked them out?

Maybe...

I released my magic and the world sped up around me. I turned to the closest Demon and said, "By right of combat I order you to leave this world, and take all those who came with you. Never to return as long as the master of this demesne lives." My voice sounded wrong.

It didn't sound cute and sexy. It sounded dead, just like I felt inside. I knew, logically, that he had to die, even had deserved it. He probably even thought his death a good one, one with honor. But to the ashes of my heart it sounded like excuses, empty, meaningless.

I slowly made my way over to the car, no one approached me. Vaguely I saw the cameras and news crews but I ignored them. I got in the car and just sat. Eventually it pulled away and brought me to the airport. Apparently you only get to fly in style while en route to saving the country, the return trip is coach. They gave me a ticket and I stepped out. As I walked toward the airport doors, I heard a voice in my head.

Cat said softly, "Turn around my dear."

I turned, and there was a bullet there, hanging at head height, a bare three inches from my forehead. I saw the strong gravity globe holding it up. I held my hand out while I looked around. I almost laughed, the Goth girl, about sixteen years old, who was smoking about twenty feet away, was Cat.

She released the bullet and it dropped into my hands, I heard the sorrow in her voice when she said, "I'm sorry my dear, so sorry."

I didn't understand at first, why she would be so sorry. Then I examined the bullet. My dead heart became at first confused, then, it was filled with rage.

The bullet was cursed, if she hadn't caught it, I would be dead. The charm would have failed.

The bullet also clearly told me who had loaded it, who had pointed a sniper rifle at my head and who had pulled that trigger. My rage grew as his name, his energy and his soul came to my mind. So familiar, so painful.

Sam, it was that stupid federal agent, former lover, asshole, piece of crap Sam.

Chapter 28

I didn't have anything of his, but I didn't need it. I had known him for years, and been intimate with him countless times. I reached out with my mind, and felt him fleeing the scene. I put the ticket in my pocket and walked inside, sitting in the first restaurant I could find. I ordered a coffee and a donut, then focused on Sam and did what I swore I would never do.

He had lost the courtesy of me respecting his mind, so I dove in.

Twenty minutes later, I finished my donut and the last sip of coffee. What I had found was shocking, the implications even more so. Needless to say, he went a bit insane because he couldn't own me. It was... really sick. He joined in with the president's group at that point, hating all supernatural beings. It was insane. Stupid bastard. He was a patsy and didn't even know it. The idea of it was obvious. The bullet would have clearly led back to him. Idiot.

I waited a while longer, until my rage calmed to mere anger. I also felt sorrow at the deaths, but I no longer felt dead inside. I knew I was dealing with too much right now, and that I was about to make an impulsive decision that might turn out bad.

I stood and walked out, looking around until I spotted one of the camera crews and walked over.

"I want to give an interview."

The camera man smiled and said, "Come with me back to the station?"

I simply nodded and got in the van. I still had doubts over what I was doing, but I was driven by both anger and a sense of justice. I just hoped it wouldn't backfire.

In less than thirty minutes I was sitting across from my interviewer. She was about sixty five, and well known. Karen Carter had a naturally soothing presence and I understood how she was so successful. Putting someone at ease was a good way to get them to say more than they had planned to.

Karen said, "First, I want to thank you for ending the nightmare out there. I appreciate this opportunity to interview you. Can you tell me how you were feeling out there?"

I smiled self consciously and said, "Actually, that is not the reason I am here. This is," I handed her the bullet and at her confused look continued, "That was shot at my head right after I got dropped at the airport. The shooter is an agent in homeland security, a man named Sam Larson."

When Karen tried to hand the bullet back I shook my head, "No, keep it, have what I said verified by another party. Actually, you may want to give it to your producer now and send them off to do that, I expect homeland security will be attempting to retrieve that evidence before you can do as I suggested."

Karen looked lost for a moment, then handed the bullet to someone and asked, "Do you know why someone from homeland security would be shooting at you?"

I said softly and earnestly, "Because the president told him to do so."

Yup, I said it. I was so fucked now, especially after I do what I am going to do next.

When she asked how I knew that, and why, I briefly explained about the Humans for America craziness, and that the president hated all non humans and wanted us gone. I also explained the reason I could read Sam's mind was because he had been a lover in the past and that no, I could not read just anyone's mind.

I told her about the cursed bullets, and how I got them off the street, and that the one I had given her was from that batch.

She asked, "But, something doesn't make sense, why did Sam, who allegedly tried to kill you, handle the bullets so it would lead back to him?"

I explained, "Because the president set him up to fall. You see, my mother, and my aunt. They have a track record of helping people, but on this issue they didn't. Mostly because of the president and his views. The sad truth is before his psychotic break, Sam was a close friend to my family. The Feds would have made it look like my own family tried to have me killed, because I went against them by helping. Which couldn't be farther from the truth, I was encouraged to make my own decision.

"The point being is, that the president could say they were traitors, use it as a platform to get rid of everyone who wasn't human. It's the only thing that fits really."

Her eyebrows creased, "Who is your family? I feel like I am missing something."

I sighed. "I did not want to be famous, or infamous. I wanted to get on the plane and go home, get on with my life, so I am kind of in disguise."

Hoping I didn't regret it... at least too much, I shifted back to my natural form, on camera. I saw her eyes widen, the recognition of my mother, obvious in my face, eyes and hair.

I said simply, "I am Ashley Price, daughter of Sandy Price, my aunt is of course, Jezebel."

She floundered for a bit, then asked, "Is there anything else you want to say?"

I nodded slightly, "Just one more thing. People may ask why I came forward, why I violated secrecy by talking about the cursed bullets, why I would so brazenly on television accuse the president of trying to assassinate the person that just saved his country.

"The answer is simple, we are headed to a disaster. This group, these small minds, the very low percentage of people that hate us, that can't see the good we have done over the last twenty years since the war with the angelic dimension.

"I have seen pieces of the future they will lead us to. A broken NYC, riots, hate speech, death. All because of these people that have somehow gained high positions of power, no doubt through the president, as make no mistake, he is one of them. Please do not get me wrong, I don't want any violence and I make no threats toward the president, nor do I want anyone else to do so. But his agenda is poison.

"We are all Americans, and you need us as we need you. I don't know, I have no answer except to vote him out of office next term. Unless a felony can be proved through investigation of this bullet, he could perhaps be impeached. I don't know. Perhaps I am naïve, I wonder how many will be mad at me for doing this interview. Ironically on both sides. I am sure the president will deny it all, and the pundits will talk about the crazy girl, who we thank for saving the country but may be imbalanced."

I smiled weakly. Then I asked her if she had any other questions while I was here, I didn't plan to give any more interviews in the future and told her so.

She shook her head and ended the interview, then when the camera was off, she thanked me, said she believed me and hoped others would. When I asked her why she believed me she looked at me like I was an idiot. I reached out with my power, I had kept it confined, not wanting to be intrusive. But I immediately felt it, and I knew why she would believe me. I nodded at her and my lips twitched into a small smile as I walked toward the door.

Karen Carter was about four hundred years old, she was also a witch.

I made it to the airport and got on my flight. Yes, I had given away I had seen the future, but so what, I hadn't given away my other powers yet. But still, it probably wouldn't be long until it got out. I groaned as I sat in my seat, wondering how invasive things would get in my life. Would I be arrested or killed? They may not attack me since I will be high profile right now. At least for a little while.

By the time I landed, the interview had hit the news. Crap. I considered changing my form, but instead I just ignored the looks, and the cameras. I took the train back into the city, I was a little nervous about how Bonnie and Tom would react. But I was worrying for nothing, and grateful my pessimism was unfounded regarding those two. When I got home I was showered with love and affection from both of them.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers