Ashley's Tale 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

By the time I was done recounting the whole story from the knock on my door this morning until now, it was late. We turned in and just held each other as I drifted off into sleep...

Chapter 29

The first day went pretty much how I had guessed it would. Pundits and experts had labeled me as that crazy girl who had stopped the Demons and sent them packing. They showed clips of me fighting, then of the interview where I changed form. Some of the news people got it right, but most of them twisted the truth, or made things up.

The Feds though, were mysteriously absent. The front door had been silent all morning.

Cat stopped by about noon, looking around twenty two and wearing a summer dress. No trace of the Goth girl from yesterday. The entire ensemble screamed wholesome girl. She took one look at me, then started tea while cooking lunch. Calling me in the kitchen when it was ready, we ate in silence, she finally broke it as we sipped tea that I really wished was a hot cup of coffee.

"I am gratified child, that you were able to free your magic. I know it could not have been easy and I am proud of you, as is your mother. I'm sure she will be by later. As for the news... just hold on, stay inside a few days." Making a face she continued, "It's an absolute mad house down on the street right outside."

I thanked her for her help, and her advice. She just studied me for a minute, looking into my eyes before adding more.

"You need to keep up with your meditation, especially over what happened yesterday. Taking a life for the first time isn't easy, and it hardly helps that you were forced to take more than one, and did so in front of so many. If you ignore it and bury it, you could easily lose that hard won balance."

I already knew that was true, but I guess I needed to hear it, as I hadn't done anything about it yet. I simply nodded at the truth of it which satisfied her. She got up, told me to hang in there and opened a portal.

I finished the tea and cleaned up after lunch. When I reached for the mop I realized I was still putting things off, so I went to the living room, sat by the couch, and meditated.

I came to the conclusion an hour later, that I could not fix it. Something within me was different, and it wouldn't ever change back. I would never be the same me that I had been yesterday. That didn't mean I couldn't be happy, or fulfilled, it just meant I had to accept it. I had to accept I had taken life. I also came to the conclusion that I did not have to kill those guards at all. Which hurt a bit.

Ever since I had gotten fire, I started using it exclusive to my other powers. Why hadn't I just used lightning to knock them out like I used to when arresting someone? On balance however, they were invaders, and knocking them out would not have had the same effect of backing up the rest of them. But still, I hadn't even considered it. I would in the future, use all my powers, it only made sense.

I practiced using gravity to clean up the condo, trying to do as many things at once that I could. I didn't break anything, but there were a few close calls. There is also something I will refer to as the dust incident and simply leave it at that.

My mother showed up in the late afternoon and spent a few minutes. I went over everything again and why I did it. She didn't seem upset about the interview, but then if I remember right, twenty years ago, her and my Aunt revealed the existence of the supernatural races to the entire world.

Compared to me calling the president a nut bag, on balance, I seemed to come out ahead. Like Cat she told me to lay low for a couple of days and stay inside. If they were up to anything, which wouldn't surprise me, neither one had said.

The next day was quite similar. I meditated, practiced small applications of my freed magic, and the door stayed silent. Tom and Bonnie were both supportive, and pleasantly distracting. I was lucky to have them.

On the third day, all hell broke loose on the news. Word of multiple investigations was brought up and talked about. I was sure Jezebel and my mom had something to do with it. Everything came out.

The president was linked to the hate group Humans for America. There were allegations that he deliberately let the Demon issue in the capitol continue, so he could arrange a firestorm in the background, designed to turn the country against supernatural beings. They even verified the plan started with my death. Senators opened an investigation into the president's removal of all supernatural beings from Federal law enforcement.

Several other high level government workers were under suspicion as well. In short it was a shit storm, but not the one the president had tried to arrange. This one was blowing up in his face. Mysteriously, documents came to light backing up these allegations in an extremely short time.

The white house of course, denied everything and stonewalled. They were able to do so for two days, until the talk for impeachment began. By that afternoon the president resigned and the vice president took over.

The new President promised to continue rooting out the subversive element in the government; he also pledged to get Angels and Demons back into Federal law enforcement. To my amusement the first one was my Aunt Jezebel, she once again sat on the cabinet. I knew she hated that. But she would do it because it was the right thing.

The worst part, the most horrible part, was the news agencies stopped calling me crazy. I was a hero now and in high demand for an interview.

Damn it.

The phone wouldn't stop ringing. I did my best to ignore it... It had been four days and I was going a little stir crazy in the apartment, absolutely everything gleamed because I had cleaned so many times. So for the sake of my sanity I opened a portal to the back of the strip club and stepped through.

I thought I was really clever, until I walked out on the floor to talk to Tony and saw the reporters. I backed up into the back room feeling rather annoyed. Then I noticed they were focused on the stage. Oh crap, mom was here. The reporters weren't here about me at all. Still I didn't want to stay anymore.

I had an idea. I darkened my skin, changed my features. My eyes were a chocolate brown, my hair dark and lustrous. I also grew a few inches. My breasts stayed a B-cup. I opened a portal to the condo, threw on a bikini and then I opened another portal out and wound up on a beach in southern California.

Laying in the sun felt good, the lapping of the ocean on the shore was relaxing. I was also enjoying the lust filled stares the nearby men sent my way, lazily skimming some energy. I just relaxed, enjoying the anonymity of it, glad to be out of the condo.

When I went home Tom was there, and I noticed he couldn't take his eyes off this new form. We spent quite a long time together as he got to know it thoroughly...

Chapter 30

I just stared down at my phone. It was Sunday night and I had a message from the chief, and it wasn't about a single job. He wanted to hire me back. Did I want to go back, despite all the changes my life had gone through? Absolutely. Was I worried about being to famous to do my job? A little bit. I would have to see how it goes. I replied back that I would be there in the morning.

I kind of doubted I would get Bonnie back as a partner. For one we were together now, and everyone knew it. And I mean everyone, damn reporters. There was of course, also the matter of her new partner Kim.

In the morning I got dressed in those boring business clothes. Not that I didn't look good, I just hated the style. Bonnie and I went to the station together. It was surreal walking in there after being away so long. Something bothered me almost immediately.

The other cops kept smiling at me. Nodding their heads knowingly and shooting me winks hello. It was actually kind of creepy. I thought the cops would be above the celebrity and treat me as usual, in other words... suspiciously with lots of frowning.

I mentioned this to Bonnie during the elevator ride to the paranormal division floor.

She snorted and pulled out her phone. She brought up one of those self upload porn sites, brought up a video and said, "Here, this is why they are acting like that. This made the rounds a couple of days ago."

I watched a video of me named, "Savior, or slut?" It showed me killing the head demon, then a brief cut of me changing back to this body in the studio, and then suddenly it showed me on the stage at the porn theatre. I was naked, harshly squeezing and twisting my nipples as I cried out in orgasm, the video was ten minutes long as was the orgasm. The camera occasionally panned to the side, showing sated and sleeping rows of men as I screamed in ecstasy.

I had no idea someone had recorded it, though I should have known.

I smiled with relief. This would explain the smiles and winks and my world righted itself again. Thank god things wouldn't be weird here. I wasn't embarrassed about the video, I was just relieved to have an answer that made sense. I was also a little turned on, I was hot in that video and just the reminder of all that life energy flowing through me got me going.

Bonnie smiled and told me later, when she saw me licking my lips. I watched as she headed for her desk, a demon, who I assumed was Kim, waited there. She looked no nonsense. Attractive, but it was low key. I wasn't sure what I'd be doing today, that is, until I heard a loud voice.

"Price! Get your ass in here."

I looked up at the familiar sound of Captain Dunn's voice to see him glaring at me. Is it weird that at that moment, coming back finally felt real? I couldn't help the twitch at the corner of my mouth, but managed not to smile as I walked into the Captain's office.

"Yes Captain Dunn?" My voice sounded cheerful, why was I so happy about how this ass treated me? Oh yeah, I hated the hero worship crap, at least with Don I knew where I stood.

He waved his hand and said, "Your new partner."

I turned to the person sitting in the chair; it was senior detective Terrance Kendall. I almost asked where Paul his old partner was, but thought better of it and just said hello. The Captain kicked us out and told us, or me, not to get into trouble today.

Terri seemed cautious at first, but loosened up over the morning as we patrolled. I have to say he was a little more than uncomfortable by my turning into my latest disguise during the elevator ride down. When my hair turned a glossy black, my eyes light brown, my facial features became more exotic and my skin darkened before his eyes he seemed wary. I shrugged and said, "Reporters are evil."

He nodded in understanding and seemed to agree, even appreciate the thought since he was expecting to deal with them all day, following us around. But it took him time to adjust, to become comfortable. I found out that his partner Paul was fine, just on vacation with his family. That was good news, but it also meant I did not have a permanent partner yet, this was just a fill in.

We were eating lunch when a call came in, a disturbance where fire was involved. I wondered if I was destined to get all the most dangerous cases now after what I had done in D.C... We settled the bill, our lunch half eaten, and went towards the address. More details came in over the radio, apparently a disgruntled employee was accusing the management of an apartment building of firing him because he was a Demon. Then of course, he proceeded to set the building on fire.

Because that is reasonable...

When we arrived I took in the situation. The demon watched the building burn while a short man, possibly his old boss, was yelling at him to put it out. So far there was no violence, just a burning building. Trying for the peaceful solution I reached out with my magic and smothered the flames before saying anything.

"Sir, you need to come with us." I told him he was under arrest and started reading him his rights as I brought out my power blocking cuffs.

I actually thought for a second he might come peacefully. Then his face twisted in anger and he sent out fire in multiple directions. He sent it directly toward Terri, the building manager and I. He was relatively strong for a Demon, most demons that can bring out fire are. But he wasn't nearly as powerful as what I had faced before. I blocked his fire from hurting anyone, and dumb or not, I tried again.

"Sir, please desist and come with us, if you continue to resist arrest I will have no choice but to subdue you with force."

I could dream right? Plus, I was making an effort to avoid overkill. I almost cringed from that thought as I had it.

The suspect told me to fuck off and ran toward me, so I let him have a double shot of lightning, just enough to knock him out. Terri moved forward then and cuffed him. I helped get him to the car and buckled up.

I changed on the elevator again, not wanting to explain to everyone what I was doing. We spent the rest of the day at the station processing the guy and doing paperwork. The reports were one thing I hadn't really missed at all.

At the end of the day, Terri told me I had done well and invited me out to have a drink. Bonnie and Kim joined us and we headed to the bar. It was a little weird for me. The guys at the bar, all cops, teased me a bit, obviously referencing the porn video. But there seemed to be more acceptance as well than last time.

I got a few laughs when I defended myself about the video. "What? It was for a good cause!"

Of course, it actually was, but I didn't explain further, even when asked. When Bonnie and I left we got a few whistles sent our way, but it was a good natured kind of thing. When we arrived at home, we both collapsed onto the couch, which I still hadn't replaced, and both took a deep breath.

Bonnie leaned on me and put her head on my shoulder. "So how was your first day back?"

I put my arm around her, pulled her hair tie out, took her hair down and started playing with it as I said, "It was good, I missed not working with you, but Terri is a good guy."

As I told her about the angry arsonist and the rest of my day, I played with her hair and teased the back of her neck with my fingernails. Finally I just let my voice trail off as I caressed her. She was gorgeous and just as beautiful on the inside. I loved her, and amazingly she felt the same, she was mine. I had known for a while of course, even told her, but for some reason, right now, it was overwhelming to me.

When I stayed silent for a minute she turned her head and looked at me, I don't know what she read there in my face, but she leaned in and we shared a soft sensuous lingering kiss. Wordlessly, she took my hand and led me to the bedroom. We slowly stripped between kisses and gentle caresses. I led her to the bed and guided her to lie on her stomach.

This wasn't about sex, or reaching orgasm, this was about me worshipping her body. An expression of my love that would lead inevitably to those things, but it wasn't the goal I had in mind.

I crawled onto the bed and grabbed the oil off of the night table and rubbed it into my hands before straddling her lower back. I slowly rubbed the back and sides of her neck, then her shoulders. I felt her body relax beneath me, a small moan of pleasure escaping her mouth.

I took my time, slowly moving down her back in circles. I relaxed her body one muscle at a time, alternating between caressing her soft smooth skin gently with my fingertips, and massaging deeply, relieving her sore muscles. At least a half hour had passed when I finished with the bottom of her feet. Then I turned her over and kissed her softly before starting on the front.

Her body shivered beneath mine. She had a minor orgasm when I was massaging her breasts. I continued down, leaving her core heat for last and instead, I continued down to her inner thigh and worked my way slowly down to her feet. I could feel her emotions and Bonnie was both relaxed, and sensually keyed up for more at the same time.

I slowly dipped my head between her legs and softly, barely touching, licked the length of her labia which was wet, puffy and ready thanks to my sensual massage. I licked a little deeper, still not quite making it past her outer lips, drawing a gasp of pleasure.

Bonnie said softly, "God that feels amazing love, deeper."

I parted her lips and darted my tongue between them, teasing her love button with the tip of my tongue. I didn't use my power at all to minimize, limit or enhance her reactions; I simply continued to lick her slowly. Every once in a while I teased her swollen and glistening nub with another flick of my tongue, causing her body to squirm in pleasure. I felt her body freeze under me as she arched her back, grinding on my face as her orgasm hit. It was still a small one, and I continued to make love to her honey pot with slow soft licks of my tongue.

The third orgasm, when it hit her, was a little stronger than the last. Yet I continued to pleasure her in that slow, steady way. I could of course, hit her with my power for strong and extended orgasms, yet, I didn't want to. Somehow, to me, this was a way to show her how I felt. Using power just didn't feel right at the moment.

She begged, "Please, more Ash."

I ignored her, continuing at the same pace, but as time passed her moments of bliss started to increase in both size and frequency. Each time I brought her body to pleasure she rose higher in ecstasy. The last orgasm hit her so hard, she pushed my head away as her body shook with pleasure so strong it was mixed with pain. After I crawled up her body I lay down next to her and held her.

She looked at me with wide eyes, her body still going through spasms of after pleasure and asked, "That was amazing, a bit frustrating at first, but... I lost count at ten I think..." she kissed me, long and passionately.

I just held her and caressed her back and hair for a while after that, the fact I hadn't had an orgasm didn't even occur to me, this moment had been all about her. Until of course, her eyes twinkled at me and she smiled before saying, "My turn."

Chapter 31

My first week back passed, and by Thursday I was able to stop changing my body for street work, the reporters having given up on cornering me. I made two more arrests, but nothing major happened. Terri and I got along pretty well as partners, he was always giving me shit though. He was an optimist, I know, weird right? I thought of myself as a realist, but he said I was a pessimist. Me? No surprise there.

There was new international news on Friday night regarding Russia. Apparently the Demons had invaded there, like they had in D.C. Their Angels and Demons were fighting back, which was good, but almost pointless. Someone needed to just go kick the leader's ass and send them home. There were reports the U.S. and other countries had offered military aid, but Russia was saying no.

I put it out of my mind, not much I could do about it. At least, not with causing an international incident.

I was getting better at making portals. I hardly ever made one that wasn't flush with the ground, or the floor in the building I chose. I was also meditating at least once every other day. I hated to say it, but it helped me with more than just my power, I was becoming a more accepting person, not getting angry at other's stupidity as much.

Saturday morning Tom, Bonnie and I got on the L. I. double R and headed out to Long Island. We were meeting Bonnie's family at the beach. I was wearing a one piece under my shorts and t-shirt. I decided against a bikini, mostly because I remembered her father kept checking me out at that BBQ picnic I went to. I didn't want to start trouble.

A pessimist can hope right? I snorted.

The cab dropped us off, and her family was already there including Debbie, Mike's wife. Mike was setting up volleyball with Julie. Her parents, Joseph and Talia, were lying out on a blanket. I tried to stay in the background while Tom got introduced around. I wondered how awkward he felt as I heard in my head, "Hi, I'm the guy dating your daughter, and Ashley, nice to meet you."

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers