Ashley's Tale 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers

Nothing was said though, so either they were okay with polyamory, or they kept it inside. I didn't get any negative feelings so I was hoping it was the former.

Staying in the background wasn't easy for a succubus but I think I pulled it off. Julie was actually pleasant, whatever was bothering her that first time, clearly wasn't this time. I took out the blanket and laid it on the ground. Stripping off my shirt and shorts, I laid out on it to get some sun.

Just when I was starting to relax and enjoy myself, chatting with Talia and Debbie, I felt a surge of lust, and guilt. I ignored it since I knew it was Bonnie's dad, apparently stealing looks again. It's not like I could blame the guy for enjoying the view, even in a one piece there was certainly enough flesh showing, and the suit itself was skin hugging and didn't leave much to the imagination anyway.

I knew as long as it didn't go any further it was all good. Talia even seemed aware of it, yet didn't really mind. I almost sighed though, when I saw Julie glaring at me, apparently she had noticed where dad was looking and didn't like it. I chalked it up to the hazards of being a succubus and tried to enjoy the day.

Mike, Bonnie, and I took on the rest of the family in volleyball. It was kind of fun until it got too hot. We stopped and had sandwiches and sodas they had brought in a cooler. Recklessly we got in the water right after eating to cool off. Of course, it was when I was getting out of the water, I heard, "That's her!" and looked over to see a teen boy holding up his phone, a look of awe on his face that made me cringe.

We weren't exactly mobbed, but people started to come over one by one and start talking to me, asking me questions. Humans can be so weird. After about twenty minutes of this we decided it was time to go. Mike and Debbie offered to take us to the train station so we piled in the car and went.

When we got back to the apartment, Tom asked Bonnie and me reluctantly, "My parents... well they want to meet you, would you come out to dinner?"

I wasn't sure why he was reticent. "Sure, I'm in." Bonnie agreed as well and we made tentative plans for dinner Sunday night.

We all made our way to the bathroom at the same time, all sticky from the beach. Snickering I stripped off my clothes and jumped in the shower. "I win!"

Bonnie snorted as she got in the shower and kissed me under the warm spray. "Nope, I think I won," she said softly as she caressed my body with her eyes.

Tom grinned as he forced his way between us, slapping us both on the ass. There was virtually no room, we needed a bigger shower. Smiling, he said, "Nope, I win."

We all laughed and had a good time cleaning each other as we tried to maneuver around in the shower stall. I giggled when Bonnie dropped to her knees and took him in her mouth. I was stuck between the wall and Tom's back. I shrugged, also dropping to my knees, and started to rim him from behind while she pleasured him from the front.

I laughed and almost bit my tongue when I heard Tom moan in pleasure then mutter in a low voice, "Told you I won..."

Yes... the shower was ridiculously stuffed, but we managed just fine all the same...

Chapter 32

"I don't understand you son, why don't you find a nice angel girl and settle down."

I had firm control of my magic, I would not smite the woman across from me wearing that fake smile. No, killing Tom's mother was not on the table.

Bonnie and I had been wondering why Tom was so nervous about asking us last night. It seemed his parents didn't approve of her son dating anyone except another angel. The meal had started out fine as they, Tom senior and Jennifer, asked us about what we did. Of course, they didn't approve of police officers either.

I was able to hold my temper however by visualizing an ice pick stuck somewhere it didn't belong. I found myself longing for Bonnie's family. I would take her father's lustful looks and Julie's glares over this anytime. Tom just looked... really uncomfortable. He had told us they were prejudiced against other races, but that his mother had insisted she wanted to meet them. His wariness was from distrusting her motives. Turns out he had good reason.

"I realize you're probably having a good time with these two, but don't you think it's time to grow up son? Find a woman worthy of you?"

Wow, she was such a brazen bitch. She was obviously trying to run us off, which means she didn't really understand what we had at all.

Tom was beat red when he stood and said, "Time to go."

I raised my eyes and said in a mockingly airy voice, "You mean before desert my love? Surely not."

Okay, so not a great comeback, but mocking was as nice as I could be at that point. Tom senior may not have liked other races either, but he looked really uncomfortable about what his wife was saying at least.

I sighed in mock sorrow and stood, bonnie and I followed Tom out to the street. After walking in silence for a moment Tom turned and said how sorry he was, his parents were horrible, and he regretted saying yes to his mother about the dinner.

Not wanting to walk the four blocks home I led them into an alley and through a portal into our living room. "Don't worry, I am not mad at you. No Christmas card for your parents though."

Bonnie snickered then agreed.

Tom seemed disbelieving and asked, "You are really not mad at me about that train wreck back there?"

I kissed him softly and replied, "No, let me show you how not mad I am at you," while I unbuckled his pants. I was a succubus, and this seemed to be my go to move for reassurance. As stupid as it was, he wasn't the only one who needed it after the dinner from hell. As dumb as it was, her hurtful comments and innuendo throughout the night had affected me on some level. I was pretty confident mostly, but not always.

I pulled his pants down and pushed him back into the sofa. I was wearing a blue dress so I pulled up on it until it was around my waist and straddled him. Panties wouldn't be an issue, since I wasn't wearing any. I kissed him softly at first, then harder before I whispered, "I love you Tom."

I didn't have to look, I could sense he was already rock hard, and of course, I am always ready. I lowered myself down, slowly impaling myself on his hardened shaft while staring deep into his eyes. When he was fully engulfed I started massaging his entire length with the walls of my molten core as I slowly rocked my hips and ground our pelvises together. I broke eye contact reluctantly and rose up on him slightly when I sensed Bonnie close, I wrapped a hand around the back of her neck to pull her closer and kissed her hungrily.

As I started to bounce slowly up and down his length he pulled the top of my dress down and sucked a nipple into his mouth. He bit down hard enough that I gasped into Bonnie's mouth. He must have known I wasn't in the mood for nasty talk, because he told me he loved me too, as he arched his back and pushed up, trying to get deeper inside me on my down stroke.

Bonnie's dress came off and I suckled on one of her nipples, and sensed Tom sliding a couple of fingers in her honey pot. I rode him to an explosive orgasm, and then turned to kiss him softly as I moved off of him. I urged Bonnie to take my place.

I loved watching them. Some woman may have been jealous, but to me it was an affirmation of our love together, all of us for the other.

Her riding him, her back arched in pleasure. The way her mouth was slightly open as she gasped. The way her breasts bounced and swayed in rhythm to her body as she claimed him. It was beautiful. I reluctantly tore my gaze away to rejoin them.

I took her nipple in my mouth while reaching under her legs, softly fondling Tom's balls as she rode him until he exploded in Bonnie's sweet honey pot. She cried out in rapture when she felt him expand inside her heat, and she milked his length with her own orgasm. We all kissed, taking turns as we came down from our rapture, cuddling on the couch. I think we all felt better at that point, but I was sure I did.

Tom regretfully got up after a time and jumped in the shower, he had to work tonight. Bonnie and I cuddled on the couch and turned on the news. There was a video of an Angel fighting a Demon playing, it took a minute, but we realized it was a replay of a fight in Russia. Shit. The angel lost. The reporter went on to say the Demons now considered Russia their demesne and gave a list of instructions to fulfill.

Why did I turn on the TV again? Would Russia comply, or embroil the world in a war we could hardly win? When the coverage started over again, we decided to watch a movie before bed. We had work the next day...

We talked a bit, I asked her about her sister, and why she didn't seem to like me. Apparently Julie had dated a Demon in the past, and it didn't end well at all. Bonnie seemed to believe she was just being protective of her. I was glad it had nothing to do with me really; maybe she would loosen up over time?

By halfway through the movie I started caressing Bonnie's inner thigh. I couldn't help it, she was still naked, and wonderfully distracting. It was totally her fault and had nothing to do with my irrepressible sexual appetite. Nothing at all... We decided at that point to turn off the movie and go to bed. Sleep however, would have to wait...

Chapter 33

I went into work Monday morning, but when Bonnie and I made it to the paranormal division's area I didn't see Terri anywhere, and I had thought I was with him for at least one more week.

Kim came over and said, "Cap is looking for you."

I said thanks and knocked on his office door, a few seconds later I heard him call out, "Come in Price, you have visitors."

I went in the office, and it was my two favorite goons again. Before I could say anything the Captain said, "Enjoy your trip." Then he turned to some paperwork on his desk, dismissing all of us with the gesture.

"Where are we going gentlemen?" I asked, frowning. I thought I was done with this crap, I had a police job thank you very much, and two mates. The reporters were mostly off my back and things were going well. Oh right, inner pessimist was broken again.

"Airport, you are wanted in D.C."

When I asked why, he said he wasn't cleared to know. I followed them out to the elevator and down to the parking garage. When we got to the airport the Learjet was there. I wondered what the hell this could be about but they either didn't know, or weren't telling. I still had a few levels to go in Angry Birds in the Demon Dimension, so pulled it out. I got stuck on a level, the damn pigs kept laughing at me. I gave up, put my phone away and leaned my head back.

The flight was short, and we were met by more suits. The goons handed me over like I was a package. These new guys were secret service. When I asked where we were going one of them said shortly, "White house."

I nodded, I wasn't that worried, the new guy liked us, was even working with my Aunt. Plus, they wouldn't fly me here for something bad, they could have tortured me back in N.Y., right? Still, I was dying to know what was going on. I persevered on the ride in, not much else I could do.

They brought me to an empty conference room and told me to wait, then left me alone. There was coffee on the side board so I grabbed a cup, they even had real half and half for it.

Two hours later and three cups of coffee, the door opened and in walked the President, Jezebel, the secretary of state, and I think the last was a senator from NY. I stood up when they came in, and pulled my aunt into a tight hug.

Jezebel smiled and said, "Hi Ash."

She introduced me and we all sat down. It was quiet so I asked, "So, why am I here?"

The president sighed softly and said, "Russia. We called you here because my sources tell me you were in the captured spy's mind, the only one to be so in fact. We need you to give us your opinion. Russia is not planning on submitting to the rule of some backward Demon overlord that believes might makes right from another world.

"I can't honestly blame them for it. I doubt we would have if you had lost your challenge either. What we have come up with, we don't like, so we thought we would see what ideas you had."

I thought about it for a moment. "There isn't really much you can do. Another country on Earth could stage a challenge, to win the rule back. But that doesn't really help in the long run."

The president asked, "What will work?"

I shook my head. "I know this will sound insane, but really, someone will need to go to their world after winning in Russia, and challenge for their demesne. Then stay and rule long enough to convince them not to attack us anymore, that it isn't worth it to try and invade us. We could also steal their tech at the same time, maybe figure out a way to block it without the Angels help as a secondary plan. Then it won't matter what they decide."

The president frowned and said, "That is what your aunt came up with, which is what we wanted to avoid. Who could do something like that?"

I shrugged. "They would have to be very powerful, there are probably only a handful of people on Earth strong enough to do it."

I was such an idiot. That was a leading question and the President had a look of distaste on his face, as though he would be forced to do something he did not want to. He probably wanted me to volunteer so he wouldn't be forced to ask.

No, absolutely not, I am finally happy with my life. I don't want to go to the demon dimension, much less be stuck there until I could pound some sense into them. Nope, not going to happen. How could I leave Bonnie and Tom behind, I surely couldn't take an Angel and a human with me, could I? Plus, they have their own life, their own careers. I wasn't even sure if they would be willing. Shit. It's about averting worldwide war though. Fuck.

I cringed as the President opened his mouth, a look of reluctance on his face, "I hate to ask this of one of my citizens, but, there doesn't seem to be an alternative. Will you go?"

I opened my mouth fully intending to say no, find someone else. But what came out was, "Let me think about it for a few days. I'll let you know."

What did I just say? Not even thinking, I may have been in shock, I stood and opened a portal, leaving the most powerful man in the world hanging, as I stepped through into my condo...

To be continued in Ashley's Tale book 2, Demon's World.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,000 Followers