Ask Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DUHHHH," Alice said loudly. The three men gave her a quizzical look. Apparently, that bit of cultural sarcasm hadn't caught on just yet.

Dizzy said, "Kurt plays Victor the monster and you play the scientist's neglected wife Natasha."

"And that part is slated for an Asian girl?" she asked doing her best to keep from openly mocking what had to be a REALLY stupid script.

"Um ... yeah ..." Dizzy said. "We wanted to take a less traditional approach to casting."

"And the monster, Victor Frankenstein, played by Kurt, is handsome and sexy," Hambone added.

"Actually, Victor Frankenstein was the scientist who created the monster in Mary Shelly's book," Alice said. "ELIZABETH was the wife's name. I don't think the monster had a name but its goal in life was to destroy his creator Dr. Victor Frankenstein. In the beginning of the book the monster is innocent, gentle and sweet. Only after contact with people does he truly become a monster, but only because people were monstrous to him. The true monster in the story was Victor and all of humanity for rejecting the poor creature because it was hideous to look at. Fucking sad."

The three men gawked at her.

Kurt spoke for the first time, "Frankenstein was a book?"

Lucky you got looks dude, Alice thought.

Dizzy said, "In OUR adaptation, the monster confesses his love for Natasha — make that Elizabeth," he added with a slash of a ball point pen. "Stand up to read your lines, Kurt."

Kurt stood. The guy was about six-two and he towered over Alice's four eleven frame.

"At this point," Dizzy said, "we will require some nudity on your part and Hambone is gonna film the scene with a portable camera for analysis later. Is that okay?"

Bullshit, Alice thought. I bet this is when Chelsea Nova walked out. Alice gave her cutest, innocent smile and said, "If it will help me get the part?"

"Guaranteed," Dizzy said with a cheery, sleazy leer.

Hambone reached behind the desk and pulled out the portable camera. The thing was the size of a car battery and looked just as heavy. Alice snickered, back in 2014 she probably had a cell phone app that took better video than that monster.

Hambone pointed the camera at her and said, "Go to page thirty seven. You open the scene, Trixie."

She leafed to page thirty seven and read from the top.

"Victor please, this is unnatural ... this is wrong. You're a monster created by my husband we can't possibly fuck." Action notes in parenthesis said she should turn away from the monster and put the back of her hand to her forehead. The real monster was the dip shit who actually wrote this crap, she thought. The pressure in her head increased so that encourage her to continue with the farce. She followed through with the action feeling a bit foolish doing it in her underwear.

Kurt read his lines in a flat mid-western drone, "My creator is a fool! He has no appreciation for what is right under his nose. You are ..." he paused for a couple of beats and then said, "you are very beautiful."

The guy had gone off script for the the actual line was 'hot mama.' Alice looked into Kurt's eyes and saw that he was addressing her directly with the compliment.

Going off script too, she said softly, "You're beautiful too."

She dropped the shitty script on the sofa and startled Kurt's when she stepped into his arms and covered his mouth with hers. He tasted minty and fresh. He had probably popped a couple of Tic Tacs while sitting in the closet waiting for his cue. Did Tic Tacs exist in the eighties? she wondered. With every passing second the kiss heated up. She wiggled against him. He dropped his script to the floor and his hands roamed down her back to grip her panty covered ass. To her dismay, Kurt abruptly ended the kiss and took a step back as he gazed at her with a puzzled expression.

Is it possible that he's feeling what she was feeling? She was certainly putting something out like a vibe or pheromone. Things had happened fast the other two times she jumped through a mirror and it never occurred to her to think of how others were behaving around her. She took note now, Dizzy was looking at her with the same surprised expression as Kurt. Most of Hambone's face was hidden by the camera but she could tell that he was feeling it too.

For several seconds all stood still and silent.

Alice finally broke the silence by asking, "What next?"

Like vultures on roadkill, Dizzy and Hambone swooped in.

"That was great Trixie!" Hambone said.

"Ready to do more?" Dizzy asked.

"I'll do whatever it takes to be a star Mr. Dizzy."

"Show the monster you're interested. Take off your bra," Dizzy said.

She reached behind her.

"Do it slow, look reluctant," Hambone directed from behind his camera like he was Martin Scorsese.

Yeah, whatsoever, Alice thought as she unhitched her bra. She half assed tried to look reluctant and demure as she lowered her bra and let it fall to the floor.

"Turn toward the camera," Dizzy said.

She did, giving it a good view of her exposed A-cups.

"You don't have much titty," Hambone said, "but the camera sure loves you."

"Thank you," Alice said at the sideways compliment, although the hardon in Hambone's pants backed up his words thus pushing her meter further into the red. After all these months of sexual failures, she nearly burst into tears at how well this was going.

"Kiss me monster," she said.

Monster Kurt stepped back into her arms, molding his body to hers creating a single mass of hot desire. The moment their mouths met, her tongue danced the tango in his.

"My God! That's great," Dizzy barked. "Undress him Trixie!"

She wished Dizzy would simply go away, but did as he asked and pulled at bottom of Kurt's t-shirt. They had to stop kissing so that she could pull it over his head. She tossed the shirt aside and they were back at it. She will forever associate the cool taste of mint with her blond monster Kurt.

"Step back and watch Kurt remove his jeans," Hambone said.

"Yeah," Dizzy added, "act hot and turned on.

Still kissing, she moaned her irritation, but ended the kiss and stepped back. With his eyes fixed on her, Kurt undid his jeans. He was oddly graceful like he was doing it to music.

"You a dancer?" she asked with honest sexual curiosity.

"Took some classes," he said. "Hope to have a shot as a Chippendale."

"You got the look," she told him. His sizable bulge totally destroyed the tiny Speedo like underwear he wore, he was eight or more easy.

"Dude you are ready today," Dizzy said in awe.

Not waiting for direction, Alice slid her white panties to the floor. One of the few things she liked about the eighties is that women had full lusty bushes. She did some trimming of course but it was nothing like maintaining the racing stripe that Honolulu Nelson liked back in the twenty-first century.

Kurt's eyes sparkled with lust as he took in her naked body.

"Give me the full Monte," Alice said.

Kurt gave her a puzzled look.

"Get naked," she said.

The Speedo thing went and Kurt's pale circumcised eight inch plus erection pointed eagerly at her. In contrast to her, the guy's pubic area was totally hairless. She had never been so turned on in her life she thought with a racing heart... wait, not true ... she had been this turned two other times and in each of those times she had left a world behind. She slammed into Kurt seeking the next kiss. His minty fresh tongue invading her mouth, his hands frantically exploring her naked ass, crotch and breasts. Her hands focused on his erection and hanging balls.

"Go down on him, take him in your mouth," Hambone directed.

Alice slid down Kurt's body and knelt before him. She took his pale shaft in her hands and stared at the head for a few seconds, then she took the head into her mouth.

The camera pushed in close ... too fucking close. She freed Kurt from her mouth, looked right at the camera and said, "Back off, give me room!" Fucking idiot, she wanted to say too, but didn't. The camera backed up and she filled her mouth with Kurt again.

"Another scene calls for you to pleasure more then one guy," Dizzy said. "You up for that?"

Alice popped Kurt from her busy mouth and as innocently as she could, said, "Sure, I'll try it." She batted her eyes at the camera for effect.

Dizzy removed his suit-coat and then his shirt, tragically trying to look sexy doing it. Oh please stop, she thought, just fucking hurry up! He undid his pants, dropped his boxers to reveal a thin six-inch (maybe) erection and presented it to her. Like the eager starlet she pretended to be, she took his pencil dick into her mouth.

"Work Kurt with both your hands as you suck Dizzy's dick" Hambone said.

She did as instructed but soon found out that working one dick with her mouth and the other with both her hands put a strain on her neck and shoulders. The camera loomed on her right, and again, it got in too close and nearly bumping the side of her head. She covered the lens with her right hand and pushed the camera aside causing Hambone to stumble a bit. She was starting to suspect that these idiots had no connection with the porn industry either.

Hambone recovered and went right back to filming but at a respectable distance this time. As she worked Dizzy's dick with her warm mouth, she rolled her eyes to look at the camera lens. Even though she knew that this set up was totally bogus, she imaging thousands of men masturbating as they watched her give head. A fresh surge of sexual heat flushed through her. This is gonna work! Goodby 1983! So long Lester Byson!

She freed her mouth and said, "Time for the monster to fuck me."

"Blow me first," Dizzy insisted boldly as she stroked his hard dick.

She anxiously wanted to get things going with Kurt, but blowing Dizzy would probably get him to shut up and leave her be. She let Kurt go and gave her full attention to Dizzy. May as well kill two birds with one stone, she thought. She freed her mouth and said, "Give Kurt the camera Hambone so I can blow you too."

An astounded Hambone handed the camera off to Kurt and pulled down his shorts and underwear revealing a long, slim seven inch erection. She giggled for she had expected his dick to be round, fat and pig like befitting his name. Dizzy and Hambone closed in and she aggressively worked them with her mouth and hands. In three minutes, maybe less, she had them on the edge. She stopped and sat back to rest her hands and jaw, her neck and shoulders ached from the constant work too.

"Goddam, Trixie!" Dizzy said, in a breathy voice as he took charge of his own erection.

Hambone did the same and said, "I'm gonna come on your face! Do you like that? Do you want me to come on your face?"

She didn't, but she voiced the opposite, "Yes, come on my beautiful Japanese face!"

"Thought you were Chinese?" Dizzy said.

"Takahashi ... Japanese." Asshole. The asshole part she didn't vocalize of course.

"Comin'!" Hambone barked. He stepped in close and pressed the tip of his erection at the right corner of my mouth. If he expected her to open up, he was shit out of luck. Hambone grunted and sprayed a white line over her cheek and across her right eye.

"God all mighty! A fucking facial come shot!" Dizzy barked.

Alice blinked but held steady as three more gushes coated the right side of her chin, a sticky strand dangled briefly then dripped down onto her chest.

"Pose for the camera," Hambone said breathing hard, totally out of breath, the guy's face was tomato red, she hoped he wasn't having a heart attack. Do they dial 911 in 1983? Doing what she figured a porn starlet would do, she held Hambone's dick close to her lips and kissed the tip for the camera.

"Awesome," Hambone said breathing a little less hard ... thank goodness.

Pencil dick Dizzy pushed his way forward whacking furiously. "I"m gonna come on your beautiful Oriental Chinese face!"

"Asian ... Japanese," she corrected automatically.

"This is too fucking wild!" Dizzy yelled. He pressed the tip of his dick to her forehead and let go. Alice felt stuff splashing into her hair.

"Oh man, I'm in love," Dizzy said looking down at the mess of fluid running down Alice's forehead.

Kurt lowered the camera and took in her messy face and hair too. What he saw clearly turned him on. "Time to fuck the monster," he said as he roughly handed the camera off to Hambone.

Alice picked up the nearest loose garment and cleaned her face and chest with it.

"Hey, that's my fifty dollar shirt!" Dizzy complained.

Indifferent to Dizzy's complaint, Alice flung the shirt aside and dropped down on the sofa. Kurt took the hint and stepped toward her. She lustfully enjoyed the involuntarily twitching of his erection as he approached.

"Condom first," she said as she brazenly spread her legs for him. Kurt stopped and looked at the other men, Dizzy and Hambone looked back at him, all held clueless expressions. She rolled her eyes. "Really? No condoms?" she asked incredulous. "Fucking ruin the moment," she mumbled as she closed her legs, got off the sofa, found her shoulder bag and fished around at the bottom for a condom. After her stint as a working girl, she never left home without them. She handed a condom to Kurt, returned to the sofa, spread her legs again and said, "Where were we?"

Kurt quickly put the thing on, knelt between her spread legs, gripped his erection and pierced her. She let out a small gasp of pleasure at his sweet invasion. With no hesitation, he got moving.

"Don't be gentle, fuck me hard," Alice let him know. Her eyes flickered over to Hambone who stood watching with the camera slack at his side. "You plan on filming this?" Alice asked with honest irritation. She liked the idea of being filmed for it added a dash of dirty spice.

"Of course," Hambone said quickly, lifting the camera to his eye.

Kurt picked up the pace and increased the impact of his thrusts. Blinding animal lust swept over her as she gave in to Kurt's rough and tumble affections. Her orgasm built, and with it that weird energy. "I wanna be on top!" she blurted out for the simple hot desire of looking down at him as they fucked.

They switched positions on the sofa and she rolled her hips in time with his upward thrusts beneath her. She ran her hands over his crew cut enjoying the nubby feel of it. Then her hands drifted down to his smooth muscled chest, it was solid, manly and perfect, so were his abs. "Nice six pack," she said as she ran her fingers over his sculpted belly, not even considering if the term six pack for tight abs was in use yet.

Her orgasm shot up from a deep abstract well of emotion and violently collided with her physical world. Everything went red-gray, sound muffled, she balled her hands into fists and pressed down hard on Kurt's chest; if she hurt him, he didn't let on, and at that moment she didn't care if she did.

"I can step through a fucking mirror!" she blurted out not caring if the others thought her crazy. Her eyes welled with tears, she dropped down low and looked fondly into Kurt's handsome, her tears spattering his tanned face. She whispered, "I'll fly away from 1983 ... far from Lester Byson's reach ... totally lost in time ... maybe I could screw around with Benjamin Franklin ... dance topless with Josephine Baker ... ride into battle with Joan of Ark ... walk with fucking dinosaurs!"

"Man! Do you get into it!" Dizzy said.

Alice sat up, pushed her long sweaty hair off her face, and wiped at her tears. She looked down at Kurt and gave him an appreciative smile. "Nicely done," she told him. His big hands caressed her tiny breasts then fell her her slim hips. She scream as he suddenly stood up. Instinctively, she gripped his around the neck to keep from falling, it wouldn't have happened though for he held her firmly at the hips. Still deep inside her, he did a graceful pirouette and lowered them both down to the sofa with him on top.

"Cool move," she said with husky laugh.

Hambone pushed in with his camera, a fresh erection bobbing between his chubby thighs. Dizzy, sporting new wood too, stood nearby stroking himself. Those two are a buzz kill, she thought. Her annoyance quickly evaporated as Kurt started moving again. After a minute of rough thrusts, she wrapped her legs around his hips to hold him in deep as her second orgasm ripped through her. Kurt held still long enough to let her orgasm to pass. When her legs relaxed, he resumed fucking her.

"When you ready, come on her face, Kurt," Hambone said from behind the bulky hand held camera.

"Yeah, give us the money shot," Dizzy said whacking his pud feverishly.

"It's up to the lady how I finish," Kurt said as he slid in and out of her.

"How polite," Alice said, a little amused at his weirdly timed gallantry. He had certainly earned his dirty little happy ending so she said, "Face is okay."

He abruptly stopped thrusting, pulled out of her and snapped off the condom. The camera closed in, she sat up, he knelt alongside her with one knee on the leather sofa and one leg on the floor for support and pointed his erection, shiny from her flow, at the left side of her face. Alice fixed her eyes on the camera, Kurt sucked in a deep breath and started gushing.

One ... two ... three ... jets in a row sprayed on the left side of her face. More followed and after a sixth big spurt, Alice barked a laugh. More kept coming. After the ninth impossible gush, the deluge finally stopped. The entire left side of her head and neck was covered with warm quickly cooling jizz.

"Fucking shades of of Peter North!" she said and burst out with a laugh. Was Peter North doing movies in 1983? If this were 2014, I could Google the answer, she thought stupidly.

"Man, this is fucking awesome!" Hambone said. "Smile for the camera baby."

She give the camera a big smile and followed up with her middle finger. Hambone and Kurt laughed.

Off to one side, still madly stroking his skinny dick, Dizzy said, "In the next scene we all piss all over you."

Kurt looked shocked at the suggestion. Even Hambone looked at Dizzy with dismayed.

That officially burst the bubble for Alice. Besides, it was time for her to go find a mirror, posthaste. She got up, grabbed the nearest garment again and frantically wiped at her face, hair and body.

"Hey, not the pants too!" Dizzy protested. She flashed him a look of absolute disdain and he quickly said, "never mind, it's cool."

She gathered her clothes, pulled her panties on and secured her black skirt around her waist. She didn't bother with the bra and simply stuffed it into her shoulder bag and then put the white blouse on.

"Okay, we'll write the pissing thing out of the movie just for you," Dizzy said magnanimously.

"WHAT FUCKING MOVIE!" Alice yelled at him.

Dizzy stepped back like she had hit him, which was lucky for him, she was just about to slap him upside the head. She marched over to the desk and picked up the intercom plugged into nothing. It turned out to be made of cardboard and tape painted black, the word Intercom misspelled with an 'e' at the end was painted crudely on the other side with what had to be white correction fluid. She tossed it onto the sofa and opened the door behind the desk to reveal the empty closet with a lone folding chair in it. "Really?" she said, the word dripping with sarcasm and contempt in a way that would not come into vogue for some years.

She walked up to Hambone, yanked the camera out of his hands, pulled out the VHS tape, dropped it on the floor and stopped on it until it was a mess of shattered plastic. Nobody dared to stop her. She looked at Kurt, and said, "Get away from theses losers as fast as you can." She marched out of the bogus office.

"Hold on baby," Dizzy pleaded as he followed naked and still very much erect. He stopped short when he saw that a new group of women had gathered in the waiting area to get there chance at stardom. They all gawked at Dizzy's erection.