Ask Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice rolled the window down. The rush of dry, hot desert air caught her long black hair and whipped it across her face. She grabbed the ends to keep it still.

"I like the black hair," Byson said, "It makes you look more Oriental."

Alice grunted. It had been Byson's idea she dye her hair jet black for tonight. "I'm Japanese, how much more Oriental can I get?" she said. "And it's Asian not Oriental," she added barely hiding her contempt. Fortunately, Byson was in a good mood and let her mouthiness slide. Why wouldn't he be in a good mood? she thought. I made you a fucking million dollars last night ... yet you still plan on renting me out to that Pissaro maniac you pig!

A few days ago, Alice had confronted Byson about Pissaro. He hemmed and hawed but confirmed that a deal was in the making. He said that Pissaro wasn't a bad guy and took care of his girls. Alice brought up Ronda the show girl Pissaro cut up. Byson said, "Stay on his good side and you'll be fine." Behind his words, Alice sensed that Byson was afraid of Pissaro. That didn't bode well with her one bit.

"How did Pissaro find out about me?" Alice had asked.

"Saw your little stag film," Byson said.

Alice was positive that Marco had a lot to do with Pissaro seeing that video. She caught Marco's eyes in the rear view mirror looking back at her, clearly he was smiling. She mentally gave him the double bird.

"Oriental girls got black hair," Byson said, bring Alice's head back to the present.

Eat shit you racist pig, she thought, but wisely kept it to herself. Good mood or not, she knew he wouldn't put up with open defiance and insults.

The limo pulled into the driveway of a large ranch house. Pansy's party was scheduled at the hotel, but when Alice offered to do the gig in Pansy's place, Byson moved the party to a house in some gated community. The move freaked her out and she nearly called the whole thing off a couple of times. But the thing with Pissaro was looming and if she wanted to get away, this may be her best chance.

Marco, got out and walked around to open her door. She didn't bother waiting and opened the door herself and stepped out of the car.

Marco tipped his chauffeur's hat. "Have fun with the wiz club," he said with a dirty leer.

"Have fun licking Byson's fat ass," She said loud enough so that only Marco could hear her.

It was stupid to speak to the guy like that but she was super pissed at the him for fucking with her life. Marco chuckled unfazed by her insubordination.

Byson leaned out the window and said, "Marco's gonna hang around to make sure you're safe. Nelson will come by with the silver limo to take me home."

At that very moment, the silver limo pulled up with Nelson at the wheel.

"No way he can stay," Alice said firmly pointing at Marco. "This ain't part of the deal! If anyone is gonna stay let it be Nelson!"

Byson's expression hardened. "You don't make the deals! I make the deals! I say Marco stays!"

Marco opened the black limo's door to let Byson out.

As he puffed his fat ass out of the limo, Byson chuckled and said, "If I didn't have that fucking dinner with that asshole from Imperial, I'd stay and watch too." He gave Alice a sly look. "Gotta tell ya, you asking to do this in Pansy's place got my dick up Alice. Wish I could stay." With a shake of his head, he headed toward the silver limo. Nelson got out and opened the door for him. She and Nelson locked eyes for a second then he quickly looked away and went out of his way not to look at her again.

Before he got in the silver lino, Byson turned to her and said, "Tell you what, we'll set up a private gig just for me." He chuckled again and got in the limo.

The limo pull away. Marco stood at her side and absurdly offered his arm. Even more absurdly, she took it. Together they walked to a huge wrought iron gate.

"What are you up to little Alice," Marco asked.

"Just going to a party," she said.

"Is Pansy really sick?" he asked as he opened the gate for her.

"Yes. Ask Nelson, he told me."

Pansy's stomach flu was a ruse of course but apparently, she had taken something to make her story appear authentic because Nelson reported back to Byson looking a little green saying that the woman was puking up a storm.

A couple of days before, Alice had several long talks with the Pansy at the casino bar. Alice told Pansy about the tampon box in her bathroom stuffed with close to two hundred thousand dollars in hard cash after adding in last weekend's winnings. She told Pansy she could have the cash if she did her a couple of favors. Pansy had agreed to everything. Alice hoped that the woman would do her part and then take her own advice and skip town, sick mom or not.

"I know you didn't set this up to slip away," Marco said. "You've had plenty of chances to do that at the hotel." He paused holding the gate open. "Why haven't you slipped away? I know about your secret stash of cash in your bathroom."

Alice's heart dropped a couple of feet. She did her best to hide her shock and hoped that Marco didn't have someone watching her room. "I was miserable in L.A.," she said, "At the Roman, most every treats me like a princess and I kind of got used to that."

"Now it's showtime for the princess," Marco said with a smile.

"Fuck you," she said and brushed passed him through the gate.

Marco dropped back as she walked around the side of the ranch house to another gate that she was told would lead to a fenced in pool deck. Donna Summer's 'She works Hard for the Money' greeted her ears along with the hubbub of voices. She could smell the sharp order of chlorine mingled with cigarettes. She didn't realize how rare the smell of cigarette smoke was in her time. In her circle in the year 2014 smoking was totally stigmatized. People who smoked were seen as losers or somehow broken. But here in the nineteen eighties, the smell was prevalent. She wondered if people could still smoke on airplanes?

She pushed opened the gate and it made an ear piercing squeak. All the guests at poolside stopped to spy her entrance. Her heart rate increased as she approached the gathering doing her best sexy walk in the awful shoes. As expected, all the guests at the party were men and she was the only female there. Most the men seem to be in their forties, some older, all wore khaki slacks and matching maroon sports jackets, everyone sported eighties style haircuts from the conservative to the ridiculous. The wiz club, Marco had called them. The gate squeaked behind her announcing Marco's entrance to the pool deck too. She didn't bother looking back as she continued deeper into the gathering.

Somebody asked if she wanted a drink. After listening to what had happened to Pansy, she refused the offer wanting to keep her wits about her. The men went back to their conversations but all eyes tracked her as she moved among them. She caught bits of conversation about stock markets, yacht racing, real estate, sports. This bunch were clearly 1983's version of one percenter wannabes.

She stop to listened to a couple of guys talking about football scores and nearly guffawed at their wrong headed predictions. One of the guys complained, "The fucking Raiders moving from Oakland to L.A. was stupid."

Raiders will beat the heavily favored Redskins in Super Bowl XVIII 38 to 9, Alice thought automatically. Most point score by an AFC team in a super bowl to date as of 2014. Also to date, the first and only Superbowl win for a Los Angeles based team. Marcus Allen was MVP although Jim Plunkett and Rod Martin were stellar too. She considered giving the guys a tip just for the hell of it. Then out of the blue, one of the guys talking football, unzipped his khakis, fished out a raging hardon, gripped it and stepped up to her. Even though she was expecting this, it still shocked her and it took all she had not to step back as a jerky stream pee escaped the end of the guy's hard dick, followed by another. A wet strip darkened her front from the bottom of her left A-cup to the hem of her skirt. The halting spasms turned into a steady stream. Humiliation and rage mixed in her chest making for a bitter toxic cocktail. Needless to say, she withheld her valuable Super Bowl tip.

She couldn't help but look for Marco and there he was, sitting on a stool near the open bar watching with casual interest. She wanted to walk over and scratch at his eyes.

Kept it together, girl, she ordered herself. After tonight, if all goes right, you will be free of Lester Byson and his sadistic limo driver.

The dousing ended leaving the front of her red dress soaked, warm and heavy. The guy backed off stroking his hardon. She stiffened as warmth formed on her left ass cheek as another guy chose his moment to pissed on her. She caught Marco's eyes again. He was clearly enjoying himself.

She cast a wide glance at the men gathering to watch, their collective gaze felt as warm as the fresh urine hitting her ass. Then there it was ... the first tingling at her finger tips. She sighed with relief and even broke into a smiled.

"Look, she likes it," one guy said with a cherry chuckle and a big smile.

She locked eyes with chuckles, giving him an evil look causing his dirty grin to falter and then fade. A bit bewildered, chuckles fumbled with the belt on his pants, unzipped and peed on the front of her red dress aiming at her crotch. When the guy finished, she impatiently pulled the soaked dress over her head, holding her breath as she did it. She had been instructed not to undress until she was thoroughly doused ... they like to see you dripping, Pansy had told her.

Fuck that. This is my show now, she thought vehemently.

In black bra, black panties, black pantyhose and her black pumps, she stood among the men. As she made to turn, one of her ankles nearly buckled. Annoyed, she lifted a leg, yanked off a pump and tossed it into the swimming pool. Like the hair color, Byson had had select shoes. The asshole probably had some kind of foot fetish, hell, maybe he wore women's shoes for all she knew. Anyway, he had gone out of his way to let her know that the shoes cost five hundred dollars ... like that was going to impress her. With dark satisfaction, she chucked the second shoe into the pool. In her pantyhose covered feet, she did a tiny spin to count the number of guys at poolside. There were eleven in all not counting Marco. She wondered if they had paid to be here? Or am I a reward—a perk perhaps? Ultimately she didn't care. The tingling in her hands was all the mattered. Then she nearly cried out with joy when the tingling spread to her toes.

A chubby guy stepped forward and pissed on her left hip. The warmth soaked, through and down her pantyhose pooling out around her foot making her glad she had dumped the shoes. The thought of walking around in those torture devises filled with pee sounded unbearable. Another guy stepped forward and aimed his stream at her panty covered crotch. Someone whizzed down the center of her back, the stream channeled down her ass crack and flowed to her feet via her inner thighs.

Fucking gross.

Steeling herself, she slowly dropped to her knees. As expected, that drew a crowd. She looked up at a guy standing right in front of her aiming the tip of his dick right at her face. Just on the outer edge of the circle stood Marco, watching, a tiny smile of amusement traced the edges of his mouth, and in his eyes, the lustful sparkle of excitement. She flinched and returned her attention to the guy in front of her when a jet of piss splashed her chin, a second spurt from him clipping the left side of her forehead making her flinch again. She couldn't tell if he was holding back for the suspense or just having a difficult time peeing with a hardon.

Another guy, having less trouble apparently, shot a torrent on her right shoulder and neck. From the left, someone splashed on her bra covered breasts. Then the guy in front of her finally let go blasting her full in the face.

"Fuck you," she barked but immediately regretted opening her mouth as salty piss flooded in. She spat furiously and kept her mouth shut, her eyes too.

A fresh torrent splashed her shut lips.

"Open your mouth," a guy said.

Alice shook her head making it clear it wasn't gonna happen. Pansy had said that the guys tipped big if you allowed them to piss in your open mouth. She wasn't here for the money so her lips stayed shut tight as a bank vault on a holiday weekend.

She tried to count the number of streams of dirty piss striking her face and body but it all came at her at so many different angels and intensities that it felt like there were a hundred guys pissing on her. Eerily it all happened without hooting or catcalls. Perhaps her reluctant attitude had set the mood. Pansy had said something about how the men liked it when she showed reluctance.

No fucking trouble doin' that, she thought.

Things finally slowed to a literal trickle, a final steady stream struck the back of her feet. She almost laughed aloud for the guy has all of her to piss on and he chose the soles of her feet? She wasn't sure what was more perverted, peeing on some chick or wanting to pee on her feet.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she wondered stupidly how badly her makeup was running. Someone not wearing khaki and maroon stood before her. It was Marco with that archaic grin on his face. The asshole had decided to join the fun because he stood right in front of her with his hardon out.

"Go for it buddy," one of the men said, egging him on.

Marco smiled down at her as his piss smacked her on the forehead.

She shut her eyes and shouted out a gem of an insult in Filipino she had learned in a the schoolyard years ago... something to do about a priest fucking his mother up the ass.

"Bitch!" Marco said, clearly taken off guard by the insult.

She smiled as he rained down on her. Then she abruptly stood up and backed away from him. Some of the men laughed as Marco was left literally holding his dick, his piss splashing ineffectually on the cement pool deck at his feet. Alice pushed through the scrum of men and headed towards the pool, and with no hesitation, dove in.

The sound of the dive exploded around her. With eyes wide open, she swam to the deep end with her mouth slightly agape, expelling bubbles to allow the chlorinated water to cleanse her palette. She stopped swimming and floated briefly in the bluish world at the bottom of the pool, staring stupidly at her forlorn five hundred dollar pumps she had tossed in minutes ago. She thought of Pansy Dale and wondered, how she was faring. Fucking chick better not crap out on me after all this, Alice thought fiercely.

The tingling in her hands and feet were a steady throb now and an electric sensation seem to race up and down her spine like chase lights on the Vegas strip. A pressure pushed at inside of her head and a sexual heat formed in her so intense that she wouldn't have been surprised if the water around her had started to boil. She wrestled out of the pantyhose and let them float away to join the loathsome shoes. She floated to the surface for air.

"We were about to come in after you, one of the men said. He had gone as far as to remove his maroon jacket. He looked to be in his late forties, wide shoulders, fit and good looking. He had a dark complexion, perhaps he was part Hispanic,

"My hero," she said as she tread water at the center of the pool. The men had crowded the edges to watch her. Their collective gaze sent a fresh current of excitement through her. Last time she felt this way she had left a world behind. The next phase of the evening was up, time for the bukakke stuff. She wondered if they called it bukakke here in 1983? The thought of all these guys coming on her face and body didn't sound appealing at all and that worried her because she didn't want the tingling to go away.

Need to up the anti ... and make it fun for me, she thought as she swam in a small lazy circle.

She pointed at the good looking Hispanic guy that had been willing to come to her rescue. "If you can find a condom you can fuck me," she said.

The guy looked a bit shocked at being singled out, but that didn't stop him from undressing. She held steady at the center of the pool to watch. The guy was hairy in a fun, Tom Selleck kind of way with a lusty concentration on his pecs. Another guy handed him a condom. Hispanic guy tore the packet open and slipped the rubber onto the seven inches of wood pushing out from a ruff of pubic hair. She liked the way his pubic hair slimmed to a line up at his bellybutton and then widened a little as it continued up to meet his chest hair.

I must be SO fucking horny to be turned on by this dude's body hair, she thought.

With his hardon sheathed, the guy sat at the edge of the pool in the shallow end and lowered himself in. She swam up to him and dropped below the surface to make sure the condom was secure. She took the time to run her hands over his wide chest, enjoying hairy feel of him. After getting her tactile satisfaction's worth, she swam away toward the center of the pool again and dropped below the surface. He swam after her, dropped under too and watched with fascination as she removed her panties. For a few seconds, they both watched the panties drift away in artistic slow motion. It made her think of a scene in a movie with a stupid plastic grocery bag floating in a breeze. She returned her attention to hairy guy and floated before him. He put his hands on her hips, she reach down and and gripped his erection. With some swirling and maneuvering on both their parts, he entered her. Their heads broke the surface as her legs wrapped around his waist. She laced her hands behind his neck laced as they spun in their watery bed for a few seconds.

"Under," she said.

They inhaled in unison and dropped below the surface. Immediately, with a slow bucking of his hips, he moved in and out of hers. The aquatic pressure pushed at her eardrums as she looked into the face of her impromptu merman, his dark hair turned a blue-black, formed a playful halo around his head.

Movement to her left made Alice turn her head in that direction. Three other guys had stripped down naked and had entered the pool to get closer to the action. Perhaps they hoped to get a shot at her too. She wasn't yet sure she would be into gangbang, but didn't totally write it off just yet.

Alice and her lover ... no ... the word lover wasn't right. Her fuck mate (that seemed more fitting) broke the surface to get some air. The watchers surfaced with them. After quick intakes, Alice and her fuck mate dropped back down, and of course, the watchers dropped down with them.

Having an audience egged the guy on and he rammed into her as hard and fast as the water would allow. She liked being watched too. If this hadn't started with a gangbang piss fest, she thought, I'd be fully enjoying herself. In mid thought, her underwater orgasm swept through her and unintelligible sounds escaped her in the form of expelled air bubbles.

They broke the surface for air with the watchers followed them up. "Keep fucking me!" she demanded, pushing her heavy wet hair out of her face. She sucked in air. Her mate barely drawn in a breath as he was forced below the surface with her.

A hand full of pounding thrusts later, her second orgasm ripped through her and they explosion to the surface like frenzied sharks. This time, her fuck mate drew in a deep breath immediately, a wise move as he was pulled him down again seconds later. Through the flurry of bubbles, she looked into the guy's face, he looked a little freaked out. She gave him a carnivorous smile that was probably too shark like for his liking. She planted a sub-aquatic kiss on him and expelled some of her air into him. Freaked or not, he kept pounding into her like a champ. She glanced over at her underwater audience floating in a line nearby looking blue and surreal. Her third orgasm hit her and she behaved even more shark like by sinking her teeth into the flesh of the guy's shoulder.