Ask Alice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell?" Nelson said. "You crazy? Go cover up!"

"Doing a thing for Byson," Alice said trying to sound casual about it.

The mention of Byson's name trumped anymore protest from Nelson, but she could tell that he didn't like what she was doing.

"Looking GOOD Alice." the other guy said with a dirty leer.

Alice gave nameless guy the cold eye and said, "Byson doesn't pay you to talk so shut the fuck up and open the door."

The guy went red, shut his gab and quickly opened the door for her.

Nelson chuckled at her abrasive treatment of his crony.

Alice stepped into the room and the door closed behind her. The curtains were drawn, the lights were off. Coming from the well lit hall, the darkness was absolute. She didn't mind, the darkness kind of turned her on and that suited her just fine. She stepped deeper into the room. Her excitement flared as she wondered how many eyes were on her. She let out a gasp of surprised when hands brushed at her naked ass. The hands slipped around to her waist, a clothed body pressed against her back and the hands drifted up to fondle her tiny tits. She felt a hot breath on the back of her neck. She could smell the guy's aftershave, mingled with tobacco and mint. Mint made her think of Kurt her blond Frankenstein Monster, the memory turning her on even more. She grabbed at the hands fondling her breasts and pushed one down to her pubic area. Deft fingers probed her moist opening, a warm line of moisture dripped down her right thigh. She moaned her interest and wiggled her ass against the pelvis behind her. The guy turned her roughly around and guided her hands to the well defined erection in his pants. Her eyes adjusted to the darkness, but still, he was no more than a dark shape before her.

"You gonna fuck me and all my friends," the guy whispered in a low gravely voice.

Her fingers tingled and throbbed in time with the hard beating of her heart, her hands trembled as she rubbed his hardon. "I'll fuck everyone of you," she agreed with no hesitation. He grabbed her ass and pulled her in tight. He leaned in, sought out her mouth and covered it with a kiss. She savored the seductive taste of tobacco and mint from him.

This is gonna work! Goodby fucking 1983! Thanks Marco! She reveled in the irony of the moment.

Then suddenly, the guy pulled away and seconds later, a lamp came on temporarily blinding her. Her eyes adjusted to the light and she saw that the only person in the room besides her was Marco.

"What the fuck!" she barked.

Marco smiled at her. "Just wanted to see what you'd do," he said. "You can go back to your room now. See you down stairs for dinner later?"

"Fuck you!" she said, and stormed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. She went right to the mirror and pressed both her hands against it. Shockingly, her hands went beyond the glass a couple of inches. Then a painful numbing cold infused both her palms and she quickly pulled her hands back. Her hands trembled as she reached for the mirror again but this time the thing was nothing but solid glass no colder than normal, worst, that feeling in her was quickly fading.

"Mother fucker!" she barked.

Holding back tears of frustration, she grabbed a hotel robe and hastily tied it on. She stormed out of the bathroom and headed for the door. Marco grabbing her upper arm effectively stopping her, then he forced her to face him, he undid the tie in her robe and then roughly pushed the robe down to the floor. She held a stoney expression, and fought back her tears not wanting to give him the satisfaction. The last of the tingling faded from her finger tips as she stared into Marco's face.

"Gonna fuck me Marco?" she asked. She had no desire to have sex with the sadistic prick but knew that she was at his mercy, although she was sure that the word mercy wasn't in the guy's vocabulary.

"No, Alice," he said. "I want you to leave the way you came in."

She turned away from him, opened the door, breezed passed Nelson and the other goon and marched in the direction of her room naked as when she arrived.

"What you looking for Alice?" Marco called out, she could hear the amusement in his voice.

She turned the bend to her part of the VIP floor ducking out of sight. She stood in front of her room door and stupidly realized she didn't have her key with her.

"Fuck this!" she hissed through clenched teeth and slap at the door. The flood gates broke and her tears came hot and poisonous.

"Forgot your key," came a soft female voice.

Alice rounded on the person and yelled, "Of course I have no Key! I'm fucking naked stupid head!"

It was Pansy Dale standing next to her maid's cart. She got out her master key and unlock Alice's door. "Can't tell you how many times that's happen to me," the woman said calmly, apparently unfazed by the yelling.

"Thanks," Alice mumbled, stepped into her room and quickly closing the door behind her. Behind the anger and frustrated tears was fresh hope that she can escape this place ... all she needed was the right sexual situation.

**********

That night, instead of going to dinner, Alice insisted that Nelson take her to the Hotel's big dance show. After the show, they had a late dinner in the hotel restaurant. She did the show first because she didn't want to chance seeing Marco or Byson at dinner. Nelson asked what was up with her and Marco, but Alice made it clear that she didn't want to talk about it. Both were pretty grumpy by the night's end. Back at the lobby, Nelson asked if he could come up. Alice said no, claiming the old standby ... she had a headache. Mainly, she knew that sex with Nelson wasn't going to get her an exit door out of 1983. Nelson pouted as she got into the elevator alone. The Elevator opened a couple of floors below hers and two men, laughing gayly, stepped in with her. To Alice's shock, she saw Pansy Dale sitting on the floor with her back against the wall opposite the elevator. She was dressed in a sparkly blue dress with matching shoes. The men were still laughing as the door shut on Pansy, their mirth clearly focused on her.

"Assholes," she whispered too soft for the men to hear. She and the men got out on her floor and went in separate direction. Alice stepped into her room, shut her door, dropped her purse on the bed and turned on the TV. As Johnny Carson did some comedy shtick Ed Mcmahon, a voice in Alice's head whispered, Pansy was nice to you today.

"Fuck," Alice snipped and marched back out to the the elevator and went to the floor she saw Pansy on. Part of her hoped that the woman had gotten up and went her merry way. But no, Pansy still sat in the same spot across from the elevator door. The chick was clearly drunk, her eye make up running badly, her hair a mess, she smelled of whiskey like someone had splashed it all over her. "You okay?" Alice asked.

Pansy didn't answer and just rolled her head from side to side blinking her eyes. Chick's fucked up, Alice though as she muscled Pansy to her feet and staggered with her to the elevator, which wasn't easy since the woman was five eleven and probably twice her weight, not to mention drunk and hardly able to walk. On her floor she got help walking Pansy to her room from a couple of older guys who were waiting for the elevator. If they hadn't been there to help, Alice doubted that she could have gotten Pansy to her room without calling the front desk. She didn't know what Pansy's deal was, but falling down drunk in the halls of the hotel wouldn't look good at all for her. The old guys help her muscled Pansy to her bathroom and deposited her in a sitting position in the tub. Alice saw the old gents out thanking them profusely. When she went back to check on Pansy, she was standing in the tub leaning against the tile.

"Can you undress yourself?" Alice asked.

Pansy nodded as she worked off her dress and handed it to Alice. It reeked of whiskey with a background of urine, the chick was so fucked up that she must have wet herself, Alice figured. Pansy swayed in the tub in sexy black bra and panties, Alice noted that one of the bra straps was torn. Pansy worked off her bra then nearly fell when she tried to slip off the panties, if Alice hadn't been there to catch her, the woman would have gone down hard. Once fully naked, Pansy fumbled for the shower nob and turned the water on full blast, cold at first and then super hot. Pansy stood motionless with her face tilted up under the flow. Alice watched for a few seconds and couldn't help but admire the woman's amazing figure. Her body was totally opposite of Alice in every aspect. She was tall, with full, firm breasts, curvy soft limbs. Her pubic hair was a sparse delicate patch and a pale reddish brown, proving that her red hair was natural and not from a bottle. Most impressive was her ass, which to Alice, was Greek sculpted perfection.

Pansy turned and caught Alice looking. Alice quickly busied herself with the woman's clothes. She crinkled her nose for the smell of pee was quite pronounced.

"Throw the dress out," Pansy said.

"It looks expensive," Alice said.

"It is ... Lester brought it for me ... just throw the fucking thing out! The shoes too! Throw it all out!"

Alice left the bathroom but in spite of the Pansy's request, she called night services to pick up the clothes and shoes to have them laundered and cleaned. She checked her wardrobe for something Pansy could wear but the chick was an amazon and everything Alice owned wouldn't come close to fitting. In a drawer, she found sweatpants that were too big and and a purple t-shirt that might have been Nelson's. She put the clothes in the bathroom for Pansy. Alice made a pot of coffee in her state of the art Norelco drip coffee maker. She stupidly longed for her single serve Kerig from the future.

Minutes later, Pansy came out wearing both items that were comically too small for her full figure. Alice held back a bark of laughter because Pansy suddenly reminded her of an old cartoon character named Jessica Rabbit.

"I should call my mom," Pansy said, running her fingers through her wet hanging hair. Even with no makeup, in a stupid purple t-shirt, hair wet and hanging, the woman was breath taking. She sat on the bed to use the phone. Alice listened to Pansy's side of the conversation. "Hey mom ... okay ... we went dancing ... taking the late bus home don't wait up ... love you too." She hung up.

Alice handed her a cup of coffee. "Cream and sugar?" Alice asked.

"Black is good," Pansy said taking the cup.

"I'll call you a taxi," Alice said.

"I live too far out, a cab will be too expensive," Pansy said.

"I'll charge it to the hotel," Alice said. "We'll call it a VIP expense."

Alice called the front desk to arrange for the cab. The woman in charge of the night desk gave Alice a hard time saying that Pansy was an employee and was responsible for her own cab fare.

"This is Alice Mihara," she said curtly, "and I'll be HAPPY to call Lester Byson to get approval for the cab if you like." The woman changed her tune and said that a cab would be available immediately. Alice smiled as she hung up the phone, being Byson's cash cow had its benefits.

"Thanks," Pansy said. She finished her coffee then gave Alice an unexpected hug just before stepping out the door.

Later that night, Pansy's clothes and shoes arrived all clean and smelling fresh. Alice went to bed with thoughts of redheaded Pansy Dale standing naked in the shower.

**********

The next morning, Alice stepped out of her room to go meet Nelson for breakfast down stairs. Pansy was three doors down with her maid's cart working on a room. Good God, did she get any sleep at all, Alice wondered?

"How you doing?" Alice asked her.

"Better," Pansy said with a laugh. The woman looked a little tired but much livelier that she did last night.

"Got your clothes and shoes cleaned," Alice said. "Want them?"

Pansy blushed. "Yeah ... I love that outfit, one of my favorites."

Alice went back into her room to get the dress and shoes, Pansy waited just outside the door with her cart. Alice gave her the clothes and Pansy put then neatly on top of a stack of hotel robes, then she entered Alice's room and immediately started stripping the unmade bed.

"You don't have to do that," Alice said.

"Of course I do, I'm the maid, " Pansy said as she carried the old sheets to her cart and returned with fresh ones. "Thanks again for last night," Pansy said as she spread the new sheets on the bed.

"What happened to you?" Alice asked shyly. She ultimately didn't want to know but felt that it would be rude not to ask at this juncture.

"Doing one of Lester's special parties," Pansy said sounding almost cheerful. After a brief pause she added, "It kind of got out of control. I lost an earring. You think it could be in your bath?"

Alice shrugged.

"Come help me look," Pansy said. She headed for the bathroom and waved for Alice to follow. Alice frowned at the odd request but followed her to the bathroom anyway.

"Good God!' Pansy said loudly, "this bathroom's a wreck! Gonna take forever to clean it!"

That maybe so, Alice thought a bit incensed but she saw no reason why the woman should be shouting about it. Pansy turned on the shower full blast but made no move to look for the earring. Chick's crazy, Alice thought and made to leave the bathroom but Pansy stepped in front of her blocking the way. Alice made to step around but Pansy shifted, making it clear that she wasn't going to let Alice out of the bathroom.

What was up with this dumb chick? Alice thought on the edge of panic. Then a dark corner of her brain whispered ... Pansy looked very interesting in the shower last night didn't she?

Pansy pushed in closer.

Won't stop her if she kisses me, that same dark voice whispered from deep in Alice's brain. A hot thrill sliced through her at the thought of kissing Pansy. Her fingers and toes didn't tingle but she was still quite turned on nonetheless. She parted her lips and tilted her head up in anticipation.

Pansy bent her head in close and whispered, "The room is bugged."

All thoughts of a hot lesbian encounter flew out of Alice's head. "What?" she said in total shock.

Pansy made a shushing gesture as she turned on the sink's faucet. "The whole VIP floor is that way," Pansy said, close to Alice's ear. Alice was about to ask her how she knew this but Pansy put a finger to her lips to shush her again. Pansy whispered, "Meet me after my shift at eight tonight at the Mark Anthony bar. I overheard something about you that you need to know."

At the top of her voice, Pansy yelled, "This bathroom is gross!" She got to cleaning.

Totally, shaken, Alice left to go down stairs to eat a breakfast she no longer had an appetite for.

**********

"I overheard one of Byson's guys mention your name," Pansy said over a cup of coffee at the Mark Anthony bar tucked into a corner of the hotel's main restaurant. Alice sat across from her with a cup too. "They didn't know I was listening, probably didn't care ... they think I'm stupid. Anyway, the guy said that you can pick football winners with your computer."

Alice shrugged. It was no big secret. Just about everyone of Byson's guys knew that. If that was the big news, then this was a waste of time, Alice thought as she sipped her coffee.

"They talked about a porno movie you were in."

"Fucking Marco is showing everyone that stupid video," Alice said. She filled Pansy in on her little foray into pornography. Pansy listen silently with no comments, neither did she show any signs of judgment.

When Alice was through with her dirty little tale, Pansy said, "One of the guys talking about your porn movie let it slip that Lester is gonna sell you to a guy named Avery Pissaro."

Alice nearly choked on a sip of coffee. She spat the coffee back into her cup and put it down with a loud clack. "Sell me?" Alice said disbelieving. "He doesn't OWN me! I'm not his property!"

Pansy gave her a blank look that seem to say ... you do know you work for a gangster, right?

"Never mind," Alice said conceding the unspoken point. "Lester won't sell me! I make him too much money."

"I guess selling you ain't the right word," Pansy said. "Maybe loaning you out would be a better word. Pissaro owns a strip club in Reno."

"I done the strip thing, no big fucking deal," Alice said. Maybe this ain't so bad? she thought. Reno would get me far away from Marco.

"Pissaro owns a chain of adult movie theaters in California too," Pansy said. "He owns the studio that makes most the movies he shows in his houses. His stuff is low budget and kinda violent."

"Can't be any worse then the idiots I worked for in L.A.," Alice said.

"Pissaro's bad news," Pansy said. "He makes Lester look like a kitten. He had a showgirl's face cut off because she refused to be in one of his movies."

"Just rumors," Alice said. "Gangsters encourage shit like that, makes them sound tough."

"Her name was Ronda. We worked at Caesar's together. Pissaro cut her up himself. It was so awful ... she was so pretty ... like you."

Despite the graveness of what Pansy said, Alice's face warmed from the unexpected compliment. Getting serious again, Alice said, "Lester won't let me get hurt, I make him too much money!"

"Everyone knows Marco hates you and it's him you gotta worry about," Pansy said. "And I don't know how you do that computer stuff, but I bet you could do it with a fucked up face."

Her words chilled Alice to the bone.

"If you have money squirreled away somewhere, go get it and run," Pansy said gravely.

"Tried that," Alice said, "didn't work.

"Try harder."

Alice did have money put aside and it was a whole hell of a lot more the the meager two thousand she ran off with last time. She had over a hundred thousand dollars hidden in an economy size box of tampons in her bathroom. The only person who knew about the money was Nelson and he wasn't about to tell a soul. She had been secretly slipping him football scores since she got back from L.A.. He would place secret bets for himself and the deal was that he would give her some of the winnings.

Alice looked at Pansy and said impulsively, "come with me."

"My mom's too sick, can't go," Pansy said.

"Sorry," Alice said.

Pansy shrugged and gave her a weak smile.

Sick of her own mounting Alice asked, "What happened to you last night?"

"One of Lester's parties for his clients ... like I said, it kinda of out of my control."

"I wanna hear, tell me about it," Alice said.

For the next hour, Alice listened quietly as Pansy told her sorted tale. Alice returned the favor and kept her comments and judgment to herself.

"Next Friday night there's gonna be another party," Pansy said. "I was asked to be there."

"You going?" Alice asked, although she knew what the answer had to be.

"Can't say no to Lester," Pansy said. "And I need the money. My mom's got arthritis. Use to be a dealer. She can't work anymore."

"What if you were sick and found a replacement?" Alice asked as a sketch of an idea formed in her head.

"If I were sick? I guess ... sure, but I'd still be out the money."

"Don't worry about the money," Alice said.

Pansy gave her a confused look.

**********

The tight red dress came to mid thigh. Alice wiggled her toes in the uncomfortable black pumps. The fucking shoes were pure torture and it was warm in the back seat of Lester Byson's limo making the black pantyhose she wore pure torture too.

"It's 1983," she groused, "There is such a thing as air conditioning."

"Roll down a the fucking window," Byson said sitting next to her in the back seat of the limo. Byson was one of those assholes that wouldn't use the car air conditioner to save a few pennies on gas even though he was worth millions.