Ask Alice Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her heaving bosom glistened with sweat. She looked at his quivering erection with hungry anticipation. She knew that sex with Armando will be sublime." She stopped, unable to read on. "This is fucking awful," she said aloud .

"I've never had sex and I agree," Britt said in her head. "Who the hell is Armando?"

"Sounded like a sexy name," Alice said lamely.

"Quivering erection? Really? Is the guy a mollusk?"

"You find a place to live?" Alice asked to get off the subject of her stinky writing

"For now, I'm crashing in the computer banks of a little start up in a place called Silicon Valley. Curious name. The place must be crawling with big breasted women,"

Alice laughed. "Noway am I gonna write a book. I ain't got the talent."

"The dribble you wrote is no worst than Fifty Shades of Gray ... well maybe a lot worst."

"THAT book is still in print way in the future?" Alice asked surprised.

"Hell no! I just read it ten minutes ago."

"This isn't gonna work," Alice said. "I'll just claim that I'm having writers block. Lots of writers don't have a second book in them."

"How hard can this be?" Britt said. "You're trouble is that you're making stuff up. I hear it's best to write what you know. Write about the crazy sex that you've had. Tell about the first night that launched you into another world."

"Nelson's fucking bukkake cum feast?" Alice said with distaste. "I'm doing my best to block that night out of my life."

"How did you feel that night?" Britt asked.

"What part of 'blocking that out of my life' don't you understand?"

"How did you feel?" Britt persisted.

She sighed "Freaked out, confused, scared."

"What else?"

"Sleazy, guilty ... maybe a little excited." After a short pause she said. "I liked being the center of attention."

"Write about that," Britt said. "I'll check back later."

"Oh, by the way," Alice said. "My weird mood-suit thing came over from the future too. It's hanging in the closet."

"Really?" Britt said. "By George! There it is. I must be loosing my touch in this strange new world for there it was, right under my nose and I couldn't see it. I LOVE being surprised! I'll go have a chat with it. You get to writing young lady, see you in a bit."

Alice sat silent for almost ten minutes before she hit the keys.

********

Alice woke up with a start. She didn't remember walking to the bed or falling asleep, but apparently she had.

"Just read what you wrote," Britt said. "That whole bit of you talking to your reflection is very good."

"That actually happened," Alice said with a yawn and a stretch. "I was that fucking crazy back then. Not that I'm not now. How long have I been asleep?"

"Five hours," Britt said. "Just like that? You step through the mirror into another world?"

"Just like that," Alice said.

"Unlikely," Britt said.

"I went through a fucking mirror," she said irritated at his denial of her experience. "I do it every time. You came through too, remember?"

"I winked into existence on the world wide web. No Mirror for me," Britt said. "I think your primitive human brain needs the visual crutch of the mirror for some reason. I bet you can launch into another world without one if you put your mind to it."

"What about the sex? Can I do it without that" Alice asked.

"No, I'm positive the sex is crucial for you to link with a wormhole."

"Maybe I create them when I'm fucking?" Alice said offhanded.

"By the Goddess! That never occurred to me," Britt said. "Multidimensional travel via pussy! Now THAT would be a grand scientific paper to write."

"Asshole," Alice said. "So all I have to do is stop having sex to live a quiet and peaceful life?"

"Maybe you can join a convent?" Britt said.

"I'm a non practicing Shinto. I think you have to be Catholic to join a convent."

Alice jumped at a sudden knock at the door.

"Expecting company?" Britt asked.

"Shit," Alice said slapping her forehead, "it's the Ishani chick of this world with her friend who's a big fan of writer Alice."

"Planing a lesbians munch fest? So much for becoming a nun," Britt said.

"You have a dirty mind," Alice said. She ran to the dressing mirror in the bathroom to see if she was presentable. She was, but just barely. She grabbed the tube of toothpaste, squeezed some in her mouth, pushed it around with her tongue, spat and rinsed.

"Keep the sex down to a low roar. We don't want us tripping into another dimension," Britt said.

Alice let her company in. Ishani looked good in white slacks and a black clingy top that accentuated her curvy figure. With her long shiny dark hair and ash-brown skin she looked like a jazz singer.

"This is Mary," Ishani said.

Mary was tall, almost six feet with short obviously dyed black hair streaked with bright blond highlights. Her arms and upper body bristled with wiry strength from a regular workout regime. Heavy black eyeliner and black lips made her look like a Suicide Girl from that Showtime series. The girl wore black jeans, high leather boots and a navy blue sleeveless spandex top that accentuated her perky C-cups nicely. Her slim waist giving her a pleasing hourglass shape over all. The girl was quite beautiful. Then it dawn on Alice who she was.

"Pansy?" Alice whispered without thinking.

"Pansy? Really?" Britt said. "Like in Pansy your FTL companion phone app in the future? Curiouser and curiouser."

"I don't go by that ridiculous name," Pansy said with a cross expression. "How do you know it?" She gave Ishani a sharp look.

"I didn't tell her a thing?" Ishani said in her own defense.

The two young women fell into an argument.

Whoops, Alice thought.

"If I remember right," Britt said in her head, "Pansy appeared as a gangster girl toy in 1983 Las Vegas before playing your Batu or AI in my future world."

"I started a fight," Alice said at a sub vocal level barely moving her lips.

"Give me a sec, I'll get you out of this jam. Got it! Tell her that you guessed that she was Mary Contrary from your fan website."

"You're Mary Contrary from my fan site, right?" Alice asked, grateful for Britt's help. "I put two and two together."

"I never use my stupid name on the fan site," Pansy, said still giving Ishani suspicious looks.

"Tell her you Googled Mary Contrary and traced her back to Las Vegas where she worked as a showgirl," Britt said.

"I figured it out with Google. Traced you back to your Las Vegas days," Alice said.

Pansy rolled her eyes. "In the old days all you had to do was fill out a form and your name is changed."

"SEE, not my fault," Ishani said.

"Sorry, death by Google," Alice said sheepishly.

"I'm a total fan," Pansy said. "Thanks for signing the book."

"Thank Ishani, she made it happen," Alice said, relived that Pansy was no longer suspicious of her friend.

Pansy grabbed Ishani, pulled her in and laid a hot kiss on her.

A few seconds later, Britt asked, "Why has everyone stopped talking?"

"They're kissing," Alice said in that low voice.

"Really? Get the phone and hold it up so that I can see."

"No," Alice said firmly.

"Spoil sport," Britt said. "You seem uncomfortable. I Thought you like kissing girls? You were certainly having fun sucking face with Noki Bushi, from Fuji Capital University."

"Shut up."

Pansy and Ishani ended their kiss.

"Sorry," Ishani said looking embarrassed. "Pansy is a bit impulsive."

Pansy rolled her eyes. "Don't start calling me by that name."

"I like Pansy," Ishani said defiantly. "Mary makes you sound like a nun."

"I picked the name because of Mary Shelly, my favorite author."

The pair were ready to start a fresh argument. To head them off, Alice asked, "You guys hungry?"

I could eat," Pansy said.

"Don't be rude," Ishani said. "We shouldn't take up any more of her time."

"No bother," Alice said. "I'm starving and I could use some company. Maybe we can find a place to eat and talk nearby?"

"It would be easier to seduce those too hotties here in the room," Britt said in her head. I have idea."

Aloud from her phone on the night table, Britt said. "This hotel boasts the best sushi chefs outside of Japan. I would recommend the deluxe platter and the Belano Merlot from the wine cellar. I will text the order to room service."

"My smart phone," Alice said with a forced smile. She went to the phone and picked it up. "Shut the fuck up," she said softly still smiling. Of course he didn't.

"Happy birthday, Pansy Dale AKA Marycontrary, all one word.

"Wow, he's just like Siri." Pansy said.

"Siri is an air head butt kisser if you ask me," Britt said.

Pansy barked a laugh and Ishani just looked astonished.

"Behave," Alice said to Britt. "I like your name, Ishani."

"It mean's goddess in charge," Britt said.

Alice slapped the phone hard against her thigh.

"Ouch," Britt said.

"Are you the head goddess?" Alice asked sounding playful but what she really wanted to do was take a hammer to her phone.

"She certainly is bossy enough," Pansy said.

That earned her a punch from her lover.

Alice noticed the intricate tattoo designs on the back of Ishani's wrists. "I saw those when you delivered my stuff."

"I did them," Pansy said. "I use henna dyes so they aren't permanent."

"Let me see," Alice said. Ishani pulled up a sleeve to reveal her right forearm covered with interlacing geometric patterns hinting at a flower shape. "Hibiscus?" Alice asked.

"That's Ishani's favorite flower," Pansy said.

"It's the state flower of Hawaii," Alice added.

"The best stuff is on her back," Pansy said excited. She started pulling at Ishani's top tucked into her slacks.

"Stop it, you'll stretch it out of shape!" Ishani complained. She slapped Pansy's hands away and stood."

"Now starts the lesbian orgy?" Britt asked in Alice's ear.

Alice was about to say that she didn't need to see the tattoos, but when Ishani pulled her top over her head exposing her supple full breasts in a red low cut lacy bra Alice held her tongue.

"God Ishani," Pansy said, "You didn't have to take it all the way off."

Ishani gave a half smile then turned around to reveal a beautifully rendered Chinese dragon on her back.

"You an art major?" Alice asked as she admired the dragon.

"English. I wanna be a writer like you," Pansy said.

"She means like the other Alice we displaced," Britt said.

"I've become her living canvas," Ishani said over her shoulder.

"You love it so don't complain," Pansy said.

Ishani giggled. "It does remind me of home."

"India?" Alice asked.

"Modesto," Ishani said.

Ishani turned back around and Alice's eyes flickered over her firm brown breasts. "I like the vine of roses on her arm," Alice said doing her best not to ogle the girl's near bare chest.

"My favorite flower," Pansy said.

The rose pattern drifted to Ishani's left shoulder, down her chest and under her left breast, then continued down over her belly and disappeared under her white slacks. Didn't take much imagination to figure out where THAT garden path leads to, Alice thought.

A knock came at the door and Ishani put her top back on. The food and wine had arrived. The enormous sushi tray was arranged in an elegant spiral. The women gorged on grilled eel, jumbo shrimp, yellow tail tuna sashimi, salmon roe and sturgeon caviar. Accompanying the delicious rice treats were three dipping bowls of soy sauce, wasabi mustard balls and paper thin slices of pickled ginger. They were well into the second bottle of Bilano's when they reduced the platter to nothing but decorative garnish.

"You're getting them pretty toasty," Britt said in her ear. "When do you plan on jumping their bones?"

"Shut up," Alice whispered.

"You're thinking about Noki aren't you?" Britt said.

"Excuse me," Alice said and went to the bathroom and closed the door. "I'm not planing a lesbian orgy! Okay!"

"Then why keep those hot young things hanging around?" Britt asked. "I've Googled the pair extensively. I can help you get into their collective panties no trouble."

Alice rolled her eyes. "I'm keeping them here because I need to know how they're connected to the other Alice. I've learned that there is no such thing as coincidence in my crazy life. It's like there's this big universal pattern. And I can't SEE the pattern with you fucking interrupting me all the time!"

"My aren't we existentially bitchy today."

"Go find something to do other then pestering me," Alice said as she abandoned her smart phone on the sink.

"I'll go talk to your mood-suit. Although I can't see what the crude thing could possibly have to say. Programs like that are always function, function, function. Still, I bet that it's better company than YOU."

After giving her smart phone the middle finger, Alice went back out into the room. Pansy was all over her with questions about writing and she quickly regretted sending Britt away. "Did you paint all of that stuff on Ishani with a brush?" She asked as she popped the cork off bottle number three and refilled everyone's glass. It worked, Pansy changed the subject.

"I used henna pens mostly," Pansy said.

"Henna pens?" Alice asked.

Pansy pulled out a flat wooden box from her shoulder bag and handed it to Alice. "I don't leave home without them."

"Sometimes she make some money at nightclubs applying temp tattoos to drunk people," Ishani said.

Alice opened the plain little box and saw eight grubby objects that looked like ball point pens.

"Light red-brown, medium red-brown, sepia, yellow ocher, dark umber, cream, turquoise, and deep green. " Pansy said identifying each with a touch of a finger.

Without asking, Pansy took Alice's hand, sat her on the bed and deftly drew a hibiscus in umber complete with stem, leaves and a cast shadow on Alice's open right palm. Their heads touched as Alice watched her work. Pansy shifted a bit and the back of Alice's hand draped Pansy's right thigh. Alice's couldn't help but notice that Pansy's nipples seem to have stiffened under her spandex top as she drew. Alice looked over at Ishani who watching intently with a slight frown.

Careful, Alice thought and pulled her head back then went out of her way NOT to stare at Pansy's stiff nipples.

With the use of the deep re-brown, turquoise and deep green, Pansy filled in the flower. When she was done, the little henna flower looked so real.

"You're good," Alice said.

"Do that rose on my back," Ishani said.

"Now? Really" Pansy asked.

Ishani stood and unsnapped the front of her slacks and slid them down to uncover smooth, ash-brown legs.

Was this payback for Pansy's casually touching? Alice worried.

Ishani wore lacy red panties that matched her bra. Two free form grids circled her right thigh, her lower left leg from ankle to knee danced with leafy vines.

"You don't have to take off your pants," Pansy said mystified. "The rose goes on your lower left shoulder, remember?"

"Oh ... forgot," Ishani said.

"She has quite the curvy derriere don't you think?" Britt said in Alice's ear clearly back to pester her again. Alice agreed with him that the girl had a very nice ass. Then she realized that Britt was somehow seeing into the room. Through the laptop? No that was closed and sitting next to a box of books. Her smart phone? But it was still in the bathroom?

"You still have to take off the shirt," Pansy said.

Ishani quickly complied and stood in lacy red bra and panties.

"Don't take much for that one to strip down," Britt said.

"Shut up," Alice whispered through smiling teeth. How is he seeing into the room?

"Lay on the bed on your stomach," Pansy said gruffly.

"And they call ME goddess in charge?" Ishani complained as she crawled onto the bed. She stretched out and flexed gratuitously. Alice did her best to just look at the dragon on Ishani's back but her eyes kept flickering down to the girl's cute ass and and smooth dark thighs.

"Bra strap is in the way?" Ishani asked. Without waiting for a response, she quickly remedied that by unhooking her bra then pulled her arms free of the straps. The swells of her breasts were on pleasing display. "What do you think?" Ishani asked Alice.

Alice gave the near naked Indian girl a serious once over. "Spectacular," she said.

"I want to paint a the rose right here like the dragon is kissing it." Pansy said. For the next ten minutes, Pansy created a large beautiful rose in red-brown, umber and deep green.

"Wow," Alice said at the end. "It's so real I wanna pick it."

"Let me see," Ishani said and got up to look at her back in the dressing mirror leaving her bra behind on the bed.

"Ishani, your bra," Pansy said.

Alice's eyes danced over Ishani's naked breasts and dark near black nipples and areolas.

Prince and the Revaluation's 'Lets Go Crazy' started up on the flat screen TV.

"Thought this would be the PERFECT song for the moment," Britt said in Alice's ear.

"What the hell?" Pansy asked over Prince.

"Um ... I didn't expect you all to still be here," Alice lied. "I programed the music to start. I like loud music when I write."

Absurdly, Ishani started to dance.

Pansy's jaw dropped open. "Have you lost your mind?"

"Get up and dance with me," Ishani said as she offered a hand to Pansy. Looking bewildered, Pansy let Ishani pull her to her feet. Ishani reached out and got Alice to her feet too.

"I am the goddess in charge so everyone DANCE," Ishani commanded.

Lost as to how to handle any of this, Alice started dancing. A few beats later Pansy joined in too.

Ishani said, "You two should get topless."

"What's got into you tonight?" Pansy asked.

"The Merlot," Ishani said as she twitched her head causing her dark long hair to fly and swirl, although that wasn't near as interesting as how her breasts moved from side to side with her gyrating body.

Finally getting into the spirit, Pansy laughed and pulled her spandex top over her head. She wore no bra and offered her spectacular C's to gravity's whims.

"Don't wanna be the odd girl out do we?" Britt said in Alice's head.

How is he seeing all this? Alice wondered as she pulled her blouse over my head exposing her perky A-cups. Like Pansy, she wore no bra, but unlike Pansy, Alice's meager chest didn't respond to gravity all that much.

Michael Jackson's Thriller started in. Apparently, Britt was in an eighties mood. Pansy broke into a goofy zombie strut. Alice laughed. Pansy took Alice by surprise by grabbing her hands and pulled her in close so their naked fronts touched. Alice thought of pulling away for obvious political reasons but the crush of the girls naked pale breasts against her own chest was VERY interesting.

Alice felt a hand on her right forearm and next she knew, she was in Ishani's arms looking into the girls brown eyes, her expression far from friendly. Insanely, Ishani pulled her in for a kiss.

"Oh-my-Goddess," Britt said. "Get ready for an all dyke knife brawl."

Alice could do without his color cometary and wished Britt to shut up.

The kiss turned hot and aggressive. Alice couldn't get close enough, every inch of her slim body pressed in hard against Ishani. When they came up for air, Alice pulled back and undid her skirt and stood in just her black goth panties. Ishani slammed into Alice again for another kiss, the Indian girl's hands hungrily roamed over Alice's silk covered ass. When kiss number two broke, Alice hands sought out Ishani's lushes breasts and she buried her face in the girl's long black hair inhaling a heady perfume.

"Oh boy," Ishani said as she pulled away from Alice.

Alice turned to see Pansy looking at them with tears in her eyes.

"Whoops," Britt said. "A topless, panties only grinding kiss too far perhaps?"

Pansy rounded up her henna pens and shoved them into her bag then grabbed her loose shirt. "It's apparent that you two want to be alone," she said around a loud sniff as she headed for the door.